Slut Wife - Libido Liberated Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

..................................................................................................................................................

The next morning the weather was cooler. I put on a skin-tight pair of jeans, a snug low-cut sweater with white lace bra and black stiletto heels. Then I applied my favourite red lipstick and went out to find Pedro in the kitchen.

"Come and sit at the table." I said coldly.

He sat down without a word, and I sat across from him taking his hands into mine.

"Pedro, chances are I will be supporting us for the rest of our lives, and I will be caring for you for the rest of your life. I accept that. But what I will not accept ever again is you sabotaging and undermining my efforts. I am sick of the whining and the blaming. Nobody made you drop out of high school. Nobody made you act like a buffoon and get yourself hurt. Nobody made you drunk dial me so many times at work that I got fired multiple times. If you don't clean this shit up right now, I will leave you. Do you understand."

He nodded in a strangely acquiescent way.

"As for the way I look let's be clear on something. You married a beautiful woman which is something you never seem to recognize other than through your petty jealousy. This body and this smile are the only things that have kept us off the streets for the last three years. Today I am going to go beg Darren to let us have that apartment and I'll do whatever I have to get it."

He looked at me in stunned silence.

"From now on I will be making the decisions. I am sick of you undermining my efforts."

I think that Pedro finally realized just how dire our situation was -- on both the housing and marital fronts. Overnight I had resolved to remedy both issues my way. There was one thing he didn't quite understand yet. I think that at this time he thought I was willing to compromise myself to get the apartment. Reality is that I wanted to fuck Darren. If it wasn't him, it would be somebody else. All my adult life I had been a sexual desirous woman who let these silly small-minded men fence me in and deny me these pleasures. That time was officially at an end.

My one faint hope was the way that Darren said he wasn't interested in any more cock tease.....maybe that meant that if I actually put out that he would be interested.

.....................................................................................................................................................

"Please just a moment of your time. Please Darren."

"Sure Leti. What is it?" He said warmly as he opened the door and motioned me in. I think that is where the line with Darren had been ever since he broke up with me. He harboured no bitterness. He was gentle and warm. He simply wouldn't tolerate my sexual manipulation. I had to respect that.

"Listen Darren, I am sorry I ran out of here yesterday. Your comments really hit home for me." I said as he sat behind his desk, and I sat across from him.

"Sorry about that Leti. My comment wasn't called for. We were just kids back then."

"No. I think maybe it was. I was selfish then. I think I always knew it, but you always took it so well I was able to delude myself. It all came rushing back when you said that, and I see it more clearly now. I wanted to say I am sorry."

"Water under the bridge." He said before we had a long awkward pause. "There is something else that you want to say Leticia?"

"Um...." I stammered and blushed. "Is there any chance that what you meant could maybe be that if I wasn't still a cock-tease, we might come to an arrangement?"

"Do you mean that you are sexually interested in me now, but only if I pay?" He asked with a bit of a scowl on his face.

"Fuck. No that isn't what I meant. I guess that is kind of what I said, but...." I paused and took a deep breath as he looked at me intently. "Listen Darren I am in a desperate situation. I badly need housing and that is clouding all my thinking. I am also very attracted to you, and I really want another chance. I just thought maybe....you know 'two birds with one stone.'"

He took a long look at me saying nothing. The harshness had left his face again, but I couldn't tell what he was thinking. I badly wanted to say 'this is just fucked' and run out of there but my desperation kept me in my seat.

"What does your husband think of this?"

I hadn't told him I was married but I guess he had noticed my wedding ring.

"He probably hates it. Our marriage is broken. I am not happy. I have squandered my chances to have a grownup sex life. He can't work. Before yesterday I was just a woman trying to get by and keep a roof over my head. But when I saw you, something awoke in me. If it isn't you I will have an affair with someone else. I'd rather it be you."

"How much discount do you need off of your rent?"

"$1,500......at least." I said sheepishly. The truth is that I had no income at that moment, so I didn't really know. But I figured that if I could deal with this immediate housing crisis, I'd find another mediocre job to fill the gap."

"Why did you even come to look at it if it is so far out of your price range?"

"Hoping for a miracle maybe? I was just sick of looking at the dumps that are in my price range. Listen I know you don't need to pay for sex. This is all kind of fucked isn't it?"

"Kind of. There is something practical about it though. None of the usual complications." He mused then paused for a long time. "Leti I am no 19-year-old anymore. My tastes have evolved and become more......complex. In my mind you are the girl who wouldn't even touch my dick. You just told me you haven't had much of a grown-up sex life. How am I to believe your mind is open enough to embrace my desires? Payment or not I have no interest in being with someone who doesn't accept me as I am or who is acting under duress."

"I will. I promise. I mean I do accept your desires and I am not acting under duress. This has been my idea."

"Leti you don't know how you will feel, so don't make promises you can't keep. But you can start to prove it to me."

"I'll do anything."

"Ok." He said as he got up and walked over to the leather couch in his office. "Get over here and suck my dick then."

I was momentarily speechless and frozen in my chair, which suddenly seemed odd since this was pretty much exactly what I was asking for. That look of irritation started to come over his face before I leapt up to obey. I walked straight to him, got down on my knees and started to unzip his pants. When I peeled them down -- pants and boxers all at once -- out fell the biggest dick I had ever seen, not that I had seen many. It wasn't massive like the ones in porn but at nearly 8" and thick it was pretty darn big and -- as I would learn in the coming years -- bigger than most. I was mesmerized by it, taking it in my hand and slowly stroking it.

"I said suck my dick, not give me a hand job. Get your lips around it. And don't just do that little lick the tip thing like a 19-year-old virgin. If my balls aren't slapping your chin, I want to hear you gaging and slobbering on it. That is how you pay the rent honey."

The way he was taking control made it easier for me. I enjoyed being talked to this way.

"Yes sir." I said without really thinking about my words. "I have never had one this big. I just don't want to scratch you with my teeth."

"Good girl." He said smiling down at me as he laced his fingers deep into my hair and pulled my head back. Then he sat on the sofa, leaned back and spread his legs.

Something about that exchange just lit my loins on fire. I had never been submissive in a sexual situation. I had always been spoiled by my looks and ever vigilante to protect my virtue. Now I had no choice but to offer up my obedience and I wanted to do it. As he sunk back into his seat, I lunged forward awkwardly, grabbing his big hard cock with both hands, looking at it with pure desire. I was thinking about how I was finally going to get fucked properly and how much I was going to invest in this blowjob so as not to blow my chances.

I opened my mouth wide and threw myself onto it until I felt his fat cock head slam into my throat. It was a very amateurish move. It hurt a bit and it made me gag.

"Easy tiger." He chuckled.

So far, I wasn't being very sexy, but I had established a new reality. No more cock tease. I felt Darren relax into it, knowing I was ready to go to the next level.

Truth is that for all my complaints about my sex life, I was no prize in the sack. I was hot, but not much of a lover. My blow job experience was primarily with Pedro who was just happy I let him put his cock in my mouth. I could take him all the way in without hitting the back of my throat. It was usually over quick with me directing his cum onto his stomach or the floor. More than once my haste to pull away ended up in a ruined orgasm for him. The guy with whom I'd had the affair was maybe 6", bigger than Pedro but just above average. The sex was reasonably good for me, and I know he enjoyed fucking me, but as with Darren it is fair to say that I didn't give back that much.

Darren seemed to know I wasn't experienced, but now that I was willing, he took charge.

...put your lips around it and suck like it is a big straw...

...lick the shaft and run your pursed lips up the side...

...suck on my balls....gently, one by one...

...lick my taint...

...work the frenulum, the underside of the head of my cock...

...now take my cock in your mouth again -- gently until it reaches the back of your throat -- now push gently and test that gag reflex.

I obeyed every command and felt proud of myself as he taught me to start pushing against that gag reflex. It would take more practice to deep throat, but I enjoyed applying myself to it -- at least psychologically and emotionally if not physically just yet. The force of his long fat cock pressed into my throat made tears run down my face, spit accumulated in my mouth and fluid leak from my nose as I choked and gagged on it.

I think that a little bit of Darren enjoyed debasing me like this. I did too. In a way I started to see the old me as almost a different person. The old me was stuck up, too precious and a hypocrite who complained about my husband's lack of sexual prowess when I hadn't even applied myself to being a good lover.

My hair was messed up and my mascara was running as I followed his instructions, and he coaxed me through how to ease his big cock into my throat.

"That's a good girl. I wish I had found this filthy slut inside you 15 years ago Leti. Either you are a great actress, or you really like this now."

"I really like it." I responded breathlessly pulling his cock out of my mouth just long enough to answer as a long string of my own slobber drooped between his cock and my lips.

When I looked up at him that barrier, that frustration with my sexual manipulation was gone. He wasn't gloating or domineering. I just felt like I had proven myself and he was ready to let me back in. The old me would have thought in terms of him only being affectionate because I was sucking his dick and would have judged him negatively. The new me recognized that he had proven that he was willing to be affectionate and accepting whether our relationship was platonic or sexual. The problem had been my manipulation and hypocrisy.

"Good well I hope you like the taste of cum honey because I expect you to swallow every drop."

I felt my nipples get hard and my pussy get wet as he said that. The only slight hints of cum I had ever tasted were when Pedro and that one former lover didn't warn me in time that they were going to cum. I was usually put off and certainly didn't embrace the experience.

I pumped Darren's fat dick into my mouth 5 or 6 more times then I eased back until just more than the head of his cock was in my mouth. I ran my tongue furiously back and forth and up and down on his frenulum while I cupped his balls with one hand and stroked his shaft with the other.

"Mmmm. That's it honey." He groaned as I felt his body tighten and my own anticipation build. "Keep stroking." He said and I dutifully obeyed.

Then suddenly his body tensed even more. His back arched and he thrust his pelvis into me and almost froze in place as I felt his cock pulse. I kept working his magnificent cock as thick warm ropes of cum exploded into my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could, but the way some of his spunk hit my throat made me gag just a bit. I recovered quickly and started swallowing again. Some extra leaked out around my lips as his spasms subsided. When I was sure he had spent his load, I hungrily licked up all that I could find on his cock and balls. Leaning back on my haunches I looked up at him slumped on the sofa with a big smile. I felt a glob of his cum run down my chin and fall on to my cleavage. I quickly scooped it up with a finger and put it in my mouth then licked the last bits off my lips. The taste was musky and sort of sour and sweet. It was unusual but not offensive. That might have had something to do with my state of mind, but I (correctly) surmised that I would soon develop a taste for it.

"Did I get every last drop." I said with a smile and a little wiggle to make my tits sway.

"I'd say you did great."

Darren stood up in front of me. I stayed on my knees and took a moment to suckle on the end of his cock and lick his balls. Sure, I wanted to seal the deal, but I was really liking the new me. He reached his hand down and pulled me to my feet then kissed me passionately, clearly unconcerned about the taste of cum on my lips.

"Thursday nights from 7:00 to 10:00 you will come to my apartment and do whatever I want. I am not into scat, bestiality or pain/torture, but outside those things you will do as you are told and be my slut for 3 hours. Your rent will be free, and you will earn an extra $300 per visit. Wear casual clothes and arrive 15 minutes early so that you can change before our session. I will provide the outfit for our session if you write down all of your sizes for me."

"Yes sir." I responded enthusiastically.

"Listen Leti I don't want to keep beating this to death, but I also don't want any confusion here. This was just the tip of the iceberg. I want you to be submissive and slutty with no hesitation or inhibitions. You need to embrace it fully or I don't want you here."

"I will daddy." I said hoping that extra "daddy" reference would ingratiate me and prove my positive attitude. Based upon his smile, I think it worked.

This was better than I had hoped. Between the free rent and the cash, I would be making $1,000/visit. I already felt like something of a whore, but the cash sealed the deal on that. For this kind of money though I felt more like an escort even if that is just a nice word for expensive whore. I really enjoyed sucking his cock and I was bristling with excitement at what was to come. I took a few moments to fix my hair and clean myself up. I headed home looking a lot less polished than when I had left that morning but not dishevelled.

........................................................................................................................................................

As I headed back to the soon to be old apartment the new me felt decidedly less resentful towards Pedro. The old me always felt too oppressed and immature to make decisions on my own. But the new me was different. I didn't have to allow others to decide the course of my life. Their destructive attitudes and behaviours towards me wouldn't change, so I would change how I deal with them. Having taken back that power there was no need to be resentful.

Contemplating what I would tell Pedro, I felt sorry for him. I knew this situation would hurt him. But while I could see that I would be the conduit for that pain I didn't feel responsible for it. Economically and sexually, Pedro had left me with little choice. Not to say it was all his fault either, but the track we had been on was untenable. If he preferred divorce, I would accept that. I had no right to lock him into cuckoldry. And he had no right to lock me into poverty and a lifetime of no sexual fulfillment.

I was resolved to tell him the truth, albeit gently. I expected him to lash out, but what I didn't know is where it would end. Nothing like this had ever happened between us before. He didn't know about my previous infidelity. Usually when he was upset it was about something like me flirting or wearing something too revealing or a guy hitting on me. Once he had vented and his jealousy died down, he realized there was nothing to be done and his ranting just trailed off. What would it be like this time? Was I fooling myself that we had no options? Sure, we had pretty much tapped out social assistance and there was nobody we could rely upon, but we could have thrown ourselves at the mercy of some of our more distant or less well-off relatives -- highly unpalatable options to me, but maybe Pedro would see that as preferable. Well, if so, he could go and do that himself. My mind was made up.

When I got home, I just told Pedro straight out. We had a beautiful new free apartment. I had sucked Darren's cock for the opportunity, and I would be visiting him every Thursday night from 7:00 to 10:00 to pay for the rent discount. I didn't need to embellish for him to know what it was all about.

He sat in silence then quietly asked. "So, this is the way it has to be?"

"I know you didn't sign up for this. But I didn't sign up to live in poverty with no sex life."

"So, it isn't just the money. You want to fuck him?"

"Yes, I suppose I do."

That was it. Pedro accepted our situation. He didn't suggest alternatives or criticize me or vent at all. It isn't what he wanted, but he saw that he had no choice.

That night when I helped him to bed, I slipped my hand into his pants. His dick was already hard which seemed a bit unusual. I stroked it a few times then bent over him and took it into my mouth. He put his hand on my ass. It wasn't long before he was ready to cum which he announced to me crisply -- I had trained him to do this so that he didn't cum in my mouth. But I ignored him and for the first time ever I swallowed his load. This was the first time we'd had any sexual interaction for two months.

I knew in that moment that he would know I had done the same for Darren. It might be tough for him to accept that as the catalyst, but Pedro's sex life was about to get a lot better. My anxiety's had waned, Darren had awoken something in me, and I felt that the least I could do was to start attending to my husband's sexual needs. In the past -- at least since his accident -- I suppose I had reasoned that I didn't owe it to him since he was unable to satisfy my sexual needs. Now he was at least facilitating my sex life by not standing in the way.

..............................................................................................................................................................

The move was easy. We had very little furniture of any value and nowhere to put most of it since the new place was furnished. So, it was just clothes, dishes, a few small appliances and very few pieces of furniture. Darren sent one of his guys over to help. I could sense Pedro's humiliation at having my new lover's staff do what he was incapable of doing. As with all of this I never wished any of that on him, but nor was it up to me or even within my power to make it otherwise.

I honestly couldn't wait for Thursday. When it came around, I put on my favourite tight jeans, stilettos and a snug V-neck sweater. Then I applied my lipstick and make-up all while Pedro sat in silence. I know Darren had said dress casual, but this was casual for me.

I didn't know what to say to Pedro. And I sensed that he would rather avoid conversation or drama. So, I just strode past him and told him I would be home sometime after 10:00. It felt strange when he said "Ok. Have a good evening." But what else was he supposed to say.