Slut Wife - Libido Liberated Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart raced, my loins were on fire and my nipples hard enough to cut glass as I boarded the elevator up to Darren's floor. He lived in the penthouse of the same building where we had just moved onto the 2nd floor. When I knocked on the door, he answered promptly wearing simple jeans and a designer t-shirt. He had obviously maintained his body very well. I hadn't really noticed his fitness when I was on my knees focussed on what was below the waist.

He pulled me close and kissed me with the familiarity we had 15 years earlier. I was surprised by that as well as the fact that the spark was immediately relit. We stood there making out passionately for a moment before he disengaged.

"Your outfit is on the bed in the spare room. It is the 2nd door on the left down that hall." He said as he pointed the way. "Take your time. Make sure everything fits. Then come back out here."

The outfit he had for me was what I would consider the sort of classic lingerie. Red garters with red fishnet stocking. Black Louboutin stiletto pumps with the signature red soles. Bra and panties were a fine transparent mesh -- my big brown areolas and my neatly shaved pussy were on full display. And a delicate leather choker. It all fit perfectly, and it was all very refined. This was stuff that I could never afford, but much like the way I shop for apartments sometimes I look just for fun. I knew damn well this was at least $1,500 worth of clothing.

I was unusually nervous as I made my way down the hall towards him. My usual confidence in my own body was diminished. I was so used to being in control, but I was not in control here at all and I desperately wanted to impress.

As I came into view he looked up and let out a low appreciative whistle. "Wow, Leticia you haven't slipped a bit. You are more beautiful than ever."

I blushed slightly and involuntarily slipped into a coy mode as I thanked him for his compliment. I was not my usual strutting confident self, but being under his gaze and his control was intoxicating.

Interestingly while Darren sized me up, he remained seated sipping on his wine. It was a subtle thing, but it had a powerful impact. He wasn't at all rude or imperious, but nor did he come to me as a solicitous lover. I was there to please him, and he was in charge.

But then he hastened to get up as he asked me if I wanted a glass of wine. He returned to the role of good host as I gratefully accepted his offer.

"You look nervous Leti."

"I am. A bit."

"Understandable." (Why did he say that? What did he understand?) "Everything looks like it fits well. How about the shoes?"

"They are amazing. It is all perfect."

"Good. It is all yours now. You can take it with you or leave it here if you prefer, but it's just for you."

"Thank you." I said in subdued astonishment. Not that I imagined it could be easily used by anyone else who wasn't just my size. But the idea that he would give me such a valuable gift so casually took me aback. To think that if I had played my cards right maybe I could have been his wife, here in this penthouse, wanting for nothing. Or maybe I wouldn't be -- there was no evidence that he was in or sought a relationship. I was happy just to be there at his behest."

"Alright then. I want a taste of that pussy. I need to know if it still as good as it was 15 years ago. Get up on this table and spread your legs honey." He commanded as he pounded gently on the big teak dining table where we were sitting.

I stood up and walked around so that I was standing in front of him between him and the table. He stood up at the same time and gave me a deep sensuous kiss as he lifted me up and planted my ass on the table. I know it all sounds a bit crass, but Darren and I had always had that sort of bluntness when it came to sex. It used to be me pulling him into a quiet space and telling him to finger my pussy or eat me out, rather than him commanding me, but the tone was familiar. I felt that spark again as he kissed while he slowly eased my panties down.

"Let's put your wine over here out of the way darling." He said more gently as he picked up both glasses and walked them over to a luxurious sideboard. "Now lay back and spread your legs."

I did as I was told. He pulled up the chair like a hungry man at a buffet. But then he slowed down, first gently rubbing my clit in a swirling motion the way he knew I liked it, then tracing his fingers lightly across my inner thighs again just the way he knew I liked it.

His touch brought it all flooding back to me. Perhaps he just knew how to touch me. Perhaps he had learned how to do it so expertly because I never let him do anything more. Perhaps the memories were enhancing the experience. Whatever it was he soon had me a quivering mess. I lost all sense of time. He knew just how to optimize every touch, drawing it out just the right amount. By the time I felt his tongue gently circling my clit, my body exploded in an orgasm that I hadn't even felt coming.

"I see that you are still the same sexual powder keg you always were Leti. It was always just a matter of lighting that spark."

"And nobody ever knew how to do it like you baby." I said suddenly transported back in time.

As he had done so many times Darren slowly increased the intensity of his attentions. As my pussy lips became more engorged, he moved from gently circling his tongue to firmly exploring the depths of my folds. Then his fingers got involved probing my clit, then my g-spot and finally fingering me aggressively. His every action lived up to the memories and more. What foolishness had led me to let him slip away?

But when he had gone as far as I would have let him 15 years earlier, my anticipation boiled over. I threaded my fingers through his hair, pulled him into me and closed my thighs firmly around him as he fingered and licked me to another orgasm. This time it was more powerful -- the best I'd ever had up to that moment.

As my orgasm subsided, he slowed his motions and was just gently circling my clit with his thumb. And I was suddenly aware that I was about to enter new territory. He was going to fuck me with that big dick, and I already knew it would be nothing like what I had experienced previously. It wasn't just because of his size. In fact, I was a little worried about that. I realized that he had always connected with me more using only his tongue and fingers than either of the other men (my husband and my affair) who had ever fucked me, so I just knew that him fucking me would be special.

I was coming out of the fog of orgasm when I opened my eyes and looked up to see Darren standing between my spread legs unbuttoning his shirt then peeling of his pants. As I was admiring his broad moderately hairy chest, he took his long fat cock in his hand and gently tapped my swollen pussy lips with it.

"Are you ready honey?" He asked. It wasn't quite what I would call a dominant tone, but it was one that made clear that I didn't really have a choice. I was bought and paid for. I don't know if I would have liked that from anyone else in that moment, but I liked it from him. If anyone deserved to claim my sex it was him. I nodded my acquiescence.

He painted his fat cock head up and down on my pussy, slowly prying my lips open. It was as if he was trying to wriggle it in there until he felt me start to yield at which point he pushed it in more firmly. I gasped as he penetrated. I'd never had a cock anywhere near this big and while the immediate discomfort fell short of pain it did surprise me. But as that subsided a feeling of intense pleasure started to emanate out from my vagina. Not only was he stretching me, but he was touching more nerve endings simultaneously at the entrance to my vagina than I had ever experienced.

"That's it honey. We will take it nice and slow." He cooed as he put his hands behind my knees and spread my legs further.

I watched his big powerful body as his hips moved in a gentle even rhythm and I felt his manhood go deeper into me with each stroke.

"Ok Leti, now when I get deep inside you, you may feel my cock nudge up against your cervix." He explained assuming correctly that I had never had such a big dick. "Let me know if it is uncomfortable. We need to find just the right position so that I slide just away from it. This takes some getting used to, but it need not hurt ok baby." There it was again that sweet comforting voice of my former lover.

He was soon deeper than any man has ever been in my pussy. That together with his girth meant that he was stimulating many more nerve endings, and it seemed like he had the stamina to do so all night. My body started to quiver from my toes to my lips. As he brushed up to my cervix it was a bit uncomfortable, but he seemed to sense it right away, slowed his thrust and expertly slid away from it. As he did so it was as if my insides also figured out how to let him do that. With that slight redirection he tapped the back of my vaginal canal -- the A-spot -- and my body exploded in orgasm. Nobody had ever touched me there. The shaking of my body was almost violent, but it was intensely pleasurable.

As Darren picked up the pace, he found a way to stroke into that perfect spot with every stroke, then glance off what I now know is my g-spot as the out stroke of his thickness tugged at the folds of my labia. I was now in a state of what almost seemed like constant orgasm. The stroke of his powerful cock was delivering sensations I had never experienced before. I have no idea how long it lasted. Time seemed to stand still as I didn't even know I was screaming and moaning in ecstasy (I only remembered it later that evening).

Just when I didn't think I could take any more of his intense pleasure I felt his cock tense up and he coated my insides with cum. He kept his cock inside of me as the convulsion of my orgasm slowly subsided. Then when I had finally come down, he pulled his fat dick out of me, sat down, and started to lick my pussy again.... eating his own cream pie as a series of smaller orgasms like the aftershocks of a massive earthquake washed over me. As the impact of this series of startling new experiences slowly dissipated, I started to sob. I was not upset. My body just could not contain it all.

Derek picked me up in his arms like I weighed nothing and placed me on a day bed that was on the other side of his large open kitchen, dining, living area. Then he whispered in my ear "Relax baby. I'm not done with you yet." That sent a bolt of lightning down my spine. Then he walked away to the bathroom. I could hear the intensity of the stream coming from his manly penis as he relived himself while I drifted off to sleep.

When I awoke it was only a few minutes later, Darren was sitting at the table again drinking his wine just watching me. I got up and walked over to him surprised at how wobbly my legs were.

"Well, I sure we wish we had done that earlier." I confessed.

He silently raised his glass, so I picked mine up and we clinked a silent 'cheers' then each sipped our wine.

Darren and I sat there for a while talking about the things that had happened in the world in the previous 15 years ago, carefully avoiding topics like relationships and family. We somehow both knew that we wanted to keep it light. We didn't want to let anyone else into our bubble. All the while being semi-naked there in front of him stimulated me to my core. The fact that I was his paid escort made that even more intense. All through our interactions up to this point he danced back and forth between being sweet and being ever so modestly authoritative. I could tell that he liked it, but it also seemed that he was aware that I liked it too.

"Ok honey we've only got an hour left. Go get on all fours on that day bed over there." He commanded.

I jumped up and complied giving my ass a little wiggle.

"Take off your bra first I want to see those beautiful tits jiggling while I fuck you."

While I did that he went to the bathroom, and I got back on all fours waiting patiently. As he walked towards me, I couldn't take my eyes off his big swinging dick. As he came up behind, he slapped my ass then rubbed my pussy with a sort of stimulating sense of entitlement.

"Put your head down on the bed."

"Yes sir."

Then I felt another first as he put his hands on my ass cheeks, and I felt his tongue start to slowly rim my asshole. I jumped at first then moaned my pleasure. After giving my asshole a thorough tongue lashing he licked my pussy lips and fingered me briefly just to be sure I was warmed up. Then he kneeled up and I felt that familiar push of his fat cock as he entered my pussy. This time I yielded more easily and as he entered me deeply, we naturally found the right angles so that he could pump his fat cock into me vigorously even though I still couldn't quite take it all. But he knew just how far he could go without hurting me. I obviously wasn't the first woman he had trained to take his big dick.

Darren read my mind when he grabbed a fistful of my hair and gave it a tug while he fucked me harder than he had before and again when he reached around and started to knead my tits and lightly pinch my nipples. The orgasms soon started, but I could tell that this time he was more focussed on taking me for himself. He lasted far longer than my other lovers ever had but not as long as he had the first time that evening. Or maybe I just wasn't as lost in the newness of it all. In any event, it was a moderately rough, animalistic fucking and the way he took me and claimed me for his pleasure introduced a new and different psychological element to the experience. I was soon entering another intense orgasm when my knees started to shake as I was wailing into and biting his pillow. This time he slowed his pace as I rode the apex of my orgasm and slowly reacquired my motor skills.

That is when I realized he had been saving himself while my orgasm subsided. Darren nudged me onto my knees on the floor. Then with his hand still holding a fistful of my hair he picked my head up to face his big cock as he stroked it in front of my face.

"Now you are going to swallow my cum like a good little slut."

It wasn't a question, and it required no response except to open my mouth and receive my prize. He positioned me where he wanted me and shot his load directly into my mouth. I swallowed every drop.

"Now lick my dick clean."

I obeyed.

..............................................................................................................................................................

I couldn't tell you how long we spent fucking versus talking but as we finished the last of our wine it was coming up to 10:00 p.m. 

"Our session is done Leticia. Go put your clothes on."

I could have stayed all night, but he offered no such invitation.

When I came out of the spare bedroom he was dressed again.

"Thank you for the lovely outfit. If it is ok with you, I will keep it here."

"Yes of course sweetie. By the way, from now on I would like you to use the services of this aesthetician every Thursday before you come here." He handed me a business card.

That took me aback and I did not know what to say and he must have read it on my face.

"Nothing was wrong Leti. You are groomed perfectly as always. It is just that I have certain preferences and I want you to be pampered. From now on you will wax your pussy rather than shaving it. For that matter you will wax any and all body hair. And you will get a full Brazilian. They will also give you a manicure, a pedicure and take care of your hairstyle if you like. Any service they offer you may partake, and they will send the bill to me. I want to take care of all aspects of keeping you as perfectly sexy and beautiful as you have always been. Okay?"

It was a bit presumptuous, but I wanted everything he was offering. I nodded.

"You were magnificent." He declared as he handed me $800 cash.

"But the deal was for $300 in addition to my rent."

"It is a tip. I had a wonderful time. See you the same time next week."

He kissed me then opened the door and I left.

....................................................................................................................................................................

Yes, I am a whore now. A well taken care of, pampered whore with a stable roof over my head, money to live on and a whole new sexlife. I regret nothing.