Slut Wife - Libido Liberated Pt. 02

Story Info
He likes her slutty and submissive and she aims to please.
8.7k words
3.48
7.5k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 04/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,272 Followers

When I left Darren's apartment that first night it felt like things were all coming together. I had a stable roof over my head, I'd just had the best sex of my life and I had enough cash to put food on the table. Even if Darren was not always so generous with his tips, pretty much any job I got would be enough to get us through.

And I knew Pedro couldn't fuck this up. I hated to think this way, but reality is that in the past I hoped he wouldn't ruin things, but I had no real means of keeping him from doing so. I was more in control now and I wouldn't let it happen again.

Within a week I had found a job as a commissioned salesperson at a high-end shoe store. Those were always the best jobs for me. I could charm and hustle with the best of them especially when selling something that I genuinely appreciate.

Over the next few months things continued along the same path. Every Thursday night I got fucked by Darren. He continued to be generous with his tips and the clothes he bought for me. Beyond the things that he bought me to wear for him he started including jewelry and regular wear clothing. I was also making decent money at the shoe store, and we even managed to save some, which I had to keep away from Pedro or he would have pissed it all away.

Pedro was usually in bed by the time I came home on Thursday nights. The rest of the time we carried on as though I wasn't another man's whore. I gave him more sexual attention and even managed to communicate to him that he would be a better lover if he was more enthusiastic about giving oral sex. I say "managed" because he had never been open to criticism, and I assumed that the circumstances with Darren would make him less receptive. Plus, until recently I hadn't put in much effort on that front either, so I was in no position to be critical. To my surprise he turned out to be quite receptive and I was soon coaching him through how I liked to have my pussy licked while honing my cock sucking skills on him.

My libido was in overdrive. I had always considered myself a very sexual person, but that was accompanied by a sort of imposter syndrome because my sexual experience was so limited. Moreover, the sexual experience that I did have was quite one-sided -- I had been all about receiving and not much giving. Now that I had finally gotten out of my own way, I found that servicing a man is at least half the fun. My desire knew no bounds and my propensity to project that desire through the clothes I wore, and my flirtatious behaviour increased many times over.

After three months, Darren was still an enigma. I knew very little about him. I guess I never really had known much about him. When we were younger, I was too self-involved to ask, and he never told me much. In those days he was an upper middle-class guy who usually came to see me in my lower middle-class neighbourhood. I met a few of his friends at parties and vice versa, but we mostly spent time together with me finding places to get him to lick my pussy. Now as a grown-up I knew he had a lot of money and a good job, but that was it. When we were together it was always warm and friendly, but the "getting to know one another" part was all sex, which was just fine with me.

I won't describe every Thursday night during this period. However, I will offer a sample of some of the experiences that resonated with me.

....................................................................................................................................................................

When I showed up at Darren's penthouse for the fifth Thursday in a row, we had settled into a wonderful rhythm of enjoying one another's bodies. However, I had yet to even venture beyond the main living area, the bedroom where I changed into my outfits and the adjacent bathroom. To be honest, I hadn't given it much thought. I was bought and paid for and really revelled in being submissive and slutty just the way he liked. I was curious to know more, but I sort of liked the mystery too. And I was intentionally ensuring that I never overstepped. I was an enthusiastic whore, and I had a good thing going. I wasn't going to do anything to risk it.

On this night my outfit consisted of a lace up front leather bustier (lots of cleavage), leather garter (waist and thigh straps but no actual stockings), strappy leather heels (nude look so minimal coverage) and a thick leather collar. As I looked at myself in the mirror, I really appreciated the merits of seeing the esthetician every Thursday afternoon. I was always a girl who was put together well, but the extra level of pampering always made me feel just a bit extra special before I visited Darren and ensured that I was done up just the way he liked.

When I walked out to where he was waiting in the main living area, he clipped a leash onto my collar. Then he gave me a full tour of his penthouse. It was very large. He had a movie viewing room. Games room. A large office. Even a cigar lounge. And a sex dungeon of sorts. Dungeon is the wrong word because there was nothing dark or creepy about it, but he clearly had a very large selection of sex toys and pieces of equipment for restraint amon g other things. Along the way I noticed some pictures of family, which filled in a few of the blanks. But he didn't stop anywhere long or offer up much in the way of details.

The last stop on the tour was a large terrace. There was a deep day bed out there. He led me to it, outside in the open and on a leash. He had me lay across it on my back and attached leather cuffs to my ankles and wrists, which clipped onto the rails on either end of the day bed. It is a good thing I am flexible because the result was that my arms were spread straight out perpendicular from my body and my legs were spread out the same way. I was like a big sideways 'H'. It seemed like he was always finding new ways to have me spread my legs for him in the most lascivious manner.

This was early summer so there was still lots of daylight and there was little doubt that anyone looking out of the taller buildings around us had a full view of me spread out like Darren's pussy buffet. It was mostly office towers, so chances are most people were gone for the day and the closest residential towers were further away. There was no definitive reason to believe I was being watched, but it was a distinct and exciting possibility.

"I'll be right back." He said then walked away. He just left me there, now panting with excitement all hard nipples and exposed soaking wet pussy.

He returned a moment later with two glasses of red wine. He took a sip from one of the glasses then put them both on a nearby table. Then he got down on his knees between my legs to inspect my grooming. This had become a little ritual we did together with the fact that he always started our sessions by spreading me out and licking me to orgasm. The "inspection" always ended with effusive praise and complements.

"Spectacular as always Leti. You have always had the sweetest pussy."

Darren reached out and started to rub my clit in a circular motion with his thumb. I let out a low guttural moan. Not only did I not care if anyone saw us, but part of me also wanted to put on a show. The way Darren would spread me out and shower me with appreciation made me feel like a sexual goddess and stripped away my already minimal inhibitions. It made me want to share that visual with others. I wanted there to be someone watching.

"You like being spread out, don't you my little slut?"

I nodded vigorously as I groaned. "Un huh."

"You have always been a slut haven't you Leti? That is what I always liked about you. Even back in those days of youthful confusion you couldn't wait to let me get into this coochy. I bet you let all the boys lick you didn't you Leti?"

"No. I didn't." I said honestly.

"But you wanted to, didn't you honey?"

"Yes." I nodded.

"It was always just a matter of time. Now that you have opened up you will soon be making up for lost time....spreading your legs every chance you get."

"Yes." I said now unsure if he was really making a prediction or just toying with me.

"Good girl." He said, then leaned in to lick my pussy while he put his middle finger inside and tweaked my g-spot.

My body shuddered and I unconsciously pulled against my restraints. Something about the way they held me in this position seemed to signal to my body a need for full release. I started trembling all over in a way that had never happened before, and I desperately wanted his dick in me.

"Please fuck me. I love your fingers and your tongue, but I need your dick in me now. Please. Please." I pleaded almost in tears. The trembling merged with a minor orgasm that promised to explode if only he would put his dick in me or consume me if he didn't.

Sensing my genuine urgency Darren hastily stripped off his clothes. Without the usual slow build-up, he seized me by the waist and plunged his long fat cock into me. I had been able to take all of him by the end of our 2nd Thursday, but it always required a slow approach. This time I took him easily and I wanted it hard and fast.

"Fuck me hard. I am your slut. I am your whore. I am yours. Please fuck me harder."

Darren picked up the pace until he was plowing me hard and fast. I knew he wouldn't last long like that, but neither would I. My trembling turned to minor convulsions. Pleasure swept over my body and led to pressure in my nether regions that I had never felt before. I began to squirt, and Darren pulled out to let it flow freely like a gusher. Darren rubbed my clit and that seemed to help release the full gusher. I was screaming and panting as it exploded out of me.

When my orgasm subsided he put his manhood back into my slutty wet pussy and fucked me with long hard strokes, but not the frantic pace of before. I rode the last of that orgasm, my most powerful to date, while I felt his cum coating my insides.

As was his habit, Darren licked his own cream pie out of my well fucked pussy while I softly and pleasurably whimpered, mumbling. "Thank you. Thank you."

Afterward Darren released my restraints but relatched my leash. We both sat and sipped our wine and talked about my first squirting orgasm all while he held the end of my leash.

He had tweaked something in me, and I was hungrier and more aggressive for the rest of the evening. The next time we fucked a half an hour later, we were still on the terrace and I rode his cock facing him while he kneaded my tits roughly and sucked on my hard nipples. Darren had somehow awoken a desire for rough sex.

When 10:00 p.m. rolled around and I was leaving his place Darren handed me my usual wad of cash and spoke. "When you are at the esthetician next Thursday, I want you to have her pierce your nipples. Pick out some nice jewelry. Maybe barbells with diamond ends."

"Yes sir. I will."

Darren stood in the open doorway, and I could feel his eyes looking at my ass in my skin-tight jeans atop my too high stilettos as I walked towards the elevator. I was a sexual goddess because he made me feel like one.

.................................................................................................................................................................

At this point in time, I regarded myself as a woman who had always had a very strong sex drive and a yearning for sexual adventure, but who had been held back by Catholic guilt and an overbearing father, from which I had been liberated. But I am not sure if I would have expanded my horizons as much as I did if it hadn't been for Darren. If I hadn't run into him, but had more satisfying sex in my marriage would that have been enough for me? I doubt it, but I don'ty know if I would have gone so far.

The next Thursday, our sixth together, I left the esthetician proudly wearing a snug fitted cable knit top with a v-neck and no bra, proudly showing off my tits and my new nipple studs. When I got to Darren's door, I pinched my nipples so they would stand out proud and firm for him. He greeted me with a big smile and a low whistle of approval before pulling me inside and kissing me passionately. Then he picked me up and put me on the table, hastily pulled my clothes off and gorged himself on my grateful, receptive pussy.

After that he sent me to the bedroom to put on my outfit. This time it was a chain link dress. It had an open back, and the front was a series of delicate chains that hung in drooping semi-circles off a central spine and one on each side. Each set of chains was about 1.5" apart. The whole thing came down to my upper thigh. It hid nothing and was just there to frame my nudity. The shoes were a similar chain sort of sandal with a 4 1/2" heel and a thin sole.

"Come here and bend over so that you are face down on the table." Commanded Darren.

I obeyed.

"I am going to put a butt plug in you. It is a small one. It will feel a bit uncomfortable as it goes in, but that is mainly because your anus naturally resists it. Try to relax that muscle. And keep in mind the discomfort is just at the entry point. Once it is in you will adapt quickly."

This was a significant step. It was one about which your partner would normally ask rather than tell. But I liked the fact that Darren was taking control even if he did pay for the privilege. Every time he pushed my limits brought out those original terms of reference that so turned me on -- I was to be submissive and slutty. And so, I waited.

Darren wasted no time. He put lube on the butt plug and around the entrance to my anus and worked it for a moment. Then he pushed it in gently but promptly so that the bulging part of it passed through my sphincter and into my asshole. I yelped a bit as he did that. But he was right once inside the discomfort quickly faded. It took a few moments to relax my ass and resist the subconscious urge to push it out after which I liked the feeling of it inside me.

"Now come over here and get on your knees." He instructed as he peeled off his pants and sat down into a designer Hermes chair. "It is time you learned to deep throat properly."

Darren was right. I had been sucking his cock regularly but hadn't really gotten the hang of deep throating. I soon learned that taking his cock down my throat was a bit like taking it in my ass insofar as I didn't really need to stretch or force anything, rather it was a matter of learning to relax muscles that sub-consciously want to resist.

Over the next four sessions, somewhere in the middle of the session Darren would put a butt plug up my ass (a bigger one each session) then put me on my knees where I would gag and slobber on his fat cock while I slowly learned to relax my throat. Then after 20 or 30 minutes he would fuck me with the butt plug inside of me so that I could experience the delicious feeling of double penetration.

With Darren's big dick filling me up, the interior of my vagina and all the sensitive areas out to my clit and labia were stimulated. But with the butt plug in it was as though all those nerve endings were not just being stroked from the inside but were being gently massaged from inside and outside the length of my vagina. He just kept finding new ways to fuck me into ecstasy and I learned more about my body and the heights of carnal pleasure.

By 8:30 p.m. of our tenth session I was on my knees with Darren's largest butt plug in my tingling asshole and his cum filled balls right up against my chin as he shot a thick gooey load of cum down my throat. I had truly become a three-hole slut. As my reward Darren took me to the sex room.

That night I was wearing a red fishnet dress, with red thigh high leather boots and a matching collar. He leashed me and led me to the room. He had me kneel on a piece of equipment that had knee pads and a flat bench for me to lie on. My ankles and wrists were cuffed in place. He gently removed the butt plug. Everything was clean as he had established a careful hygiene regiment for our ass play (not sexy but necessary).

He lubed up his wonderful cock and eased it into me without a word. I gasped as it passed my sphincter. He was as thick as thickest part of the biggest butt plug he had, so this was a new sensation as he eased himself in to me.

"Good girl. Now you are my anal slut." He said as he gently pumped his big cock up my ass.

I just grunted and moaned as my body yielded to him and yet another type of sexual pleasure washed over me.

Darren fucked my ass gently that night. As time went on and my body learned to relax, we both found that we liked it rougher sometimes.

...............................................................................................................................................................

By the time four months had passed I could feel the winds of change.

Rather than being in bed when I got home on Thursday nights Pedro was usually awake and wanting to fuck me. I don't know if he saw it as a way of "reclaiming" me, but I didn't think of it that way because I was nobody's possession. Even with Darren to whom I submitted fully and happily it was a three-hour session resulting from a mutually beneficial transaction. He didn't own me he rented me. In any event, I liked the idea of fucking more than one man. And while Pedro paled in comparison to Darren, I did enjoy his attentions and was happy to see him in a positive frame of mind.

Meanwhile, he was getting out of the apartment more and connecting with friends to do things other than go drinking so that was a positive.

Darren and I never seemed to run out of new ways to fuck, but if it was always just the two of us in his penthouse, I wondered if we might someday. I didn't want that to happen both because I so enjoyed being with him but also because I wanted our financial arrangement to continue.

It was right around this time that I got a surprise. I arrived at Darren's place on Thursday evening as usual. But instead of lingerie or sex clothes a found in my changing room a little black dress. It had an open back, delicate spaghetti straps and a scoop front that showed lots of cleavage. It fit snug to my body and came less than halfway down my thigh. It was sexy for sure but definitely something one would wear out. There were garters, back seam stocking, another pair of fantastic heels (open toed with a chunky sole and broad suede leather across the toes and at the ankle such that it was almost a bootie look). There was jewelry too. A gold choker chain and a delicate anklet with two male and one female symbol subtly fashioned into the chain (inset in silver which stood out against the gold of the chain).

When I emerged, I found Darren dressed to go out and he told me that we were going to dinner. He took me to a place that I never would have considered going on my budget. I surely would have felt out of my element and probably a bit trashy if it were not for the way Darren made me feel like a queen. He seemed to really enjoy showing me off in a way that I found flattering and stimulating. It was like we were a pair of sexual deviants at least in the eyes of others. But we connected on that level. And since he was part of the upper echelons of society it was ok for me to be there even if I was a lower class, trashy, Chicano whore. I was his and he thought I was gorgeous and sexy so that is what I was.

To my great surprise he opened up to me over dinner. I learned that he had one brother and one sister both married with kids. His family was quite affluent. But his extreme wealth came from his time working in private equity and a couple of investments that worked out very well. He knew that he was smart and capable, but he did regard those financial successes as also involving a lot of luck and privilege. He was proud of his accomplishments, but not arrogant. He still worked in private equity and with some of those businesses in which he had invested but did so at a pace and activity level that suited him. He didn't need to work.

policywank
policywank
1,272 Followers