Slut Wife - Libido Liberated Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had never married and hadn't had a serious girlfriend in five years. He felt as though the money made it harder for him to find someone who liked him for who he was rather than what he could offer. And he had never really found someone sexually compatible with him and his rather intense desires. Or those that were sexually compatible were not at all compatible outside the bedroom. As a result, he dated casually but kept most women at arm's length which meant that most eventually moved on.

"Can I ask about the anklet Darren?"

"What about it?"

"What do the male and female symbols mean?"

"They connote a hot wife."

"Does that mean what I think it means?"

"Well, if you think it means a woman who has sex with other men, but whose husband remains exclusive, then yes."

"Is that what you think of me?"

"I think you fit that description. It wasn't meant to be disparaging in any way. Quite the opposite."

"What do you mean?"

"Well even after the last few months, you might find some of my sexual proclivities a bit wild." Darren hesitated here for a moment, seemingly unsure how much to divulge. "I think of a hot wife as being the ultimate expression of female sexuality. A woman with exceptional sexual desire who fully owns it without compromise."

"That is how you see me?"

"Well, you are certainly the closest thing to it that I have ever encountered. I find that intoxicating. There is no going back to vanilla after being with you Leticia."

"Is that why you put up with my juvenile sexual behaviour 15 years ago.?"

"Pretty much. I mean you were sort of an enigma. On one hand you were guided by some overarching need to be a good girl. On the other hand, you would pull me into a broom closet to eat your pussy and feel your tits while other girls were far too concerned about what other people thought to do such a thing. It was like there was always a sexual tiger inside you and every now and then she would escape."

"Ya, pretty mixed messages I guess." I said slightly blushing.

"Not anymore. Not once you let go of that Catholic guilt. Now you are a sexual tiger. Wearing that anklet is like telling it to the world even if just subtly. I like being around that. But I understand if you don't want to wear it."

"No. I do, especially now that I know what it means in general and what it means to you. I like that you see me that way. That is how I see myself, but nobody else is fully aware of that. They wouldn't approve."

"They wouldn't approve of all of proclivities either. Do you mind if I ask if you have been seeing any other men?"

"No not yet."

"Yet?"

"I must admit that now that I have made the choice to step outside my marriage to be with you, it has occurred to me that I might want to be with other men. Would that bother you?"

"No, not at all. I mean that is the nature of a hot wife and part of what I find so appealing."

"So, you like the idea of me being with other men?"

"I like that you are a fully realized and openly sexual woman and as such I see it as entirely natural that you would want to be with other men. And yes, it is a bit of a turn on."

"Really? Huh."

"Leticia, I have a special event I want to offer you. It is outside of our core arrangement so you can say no if you want to."

"What is it?" I asked now feeling as though we were openly sharing our mutual obsession with all things sexual.

"Once a month I have some friends over to play poker or other card games. Just guys getting together to talk shit and drink beer. I'd like you to be our hostess and entertainment."

"You mean you want me to have sex with them?"

"No. There would be no sexual intercourse. But you would be dressed in lingerie, flirting, serving drinks, sitting in our laps. A bit like a stripper."

"Lap dances?"

"Sure."

"What is the pay?" Truth is that I would have done it for free, but I knew that we would both enjoy it more this way.

"$500/hour for a minimum of 4 hours, plus tips."

"Ok. I'll do it. When?" I said without hesitation.

"Next Friday. A week from tomorrow."

"Darren it is after 9:00 pm. We better wrap this up if you still want to fuck me before our session ends."

"Can I pay you to stay longer?"

"Ok I think we just established that the hourly rate outside of our core arrangement is $500. But I might have to increase it if we go past midnight." I said with a sly grin.

"Deal."

We got back to his place just after 10:00 p.m. He fucked me twice then sent me on my way at 11:30 p.m. with $2,000 of extra time and tip cash. When I got home Pedro was awake and horny. He licked my pussy then fucked me again.

..............................................................................................................................................................

The following Thursday was the day before my hostess gig. I arrived at Darren's house at the usual appointed time. Once again, the outfit waiting for me was designed for going out.

He had laid out a pair of my favourite brand of jeans in my size. They fit like I was poured into them. He paired them with yet another gorgeous pair of Jimmy Choo ankle booties. There was just enough room above the bootie and below the slightly raised leg of the jeans for another new hot wife anklet. This one was gold encrusted with diamonds and the word hotwife. It was of a fixed design (i.e. not a chain) with a hinge and a clasp to secure it around my ankle. The top was a snug cashmere V-neck sweater with a deep plunging neckline. No bra of course. But there was a new pair of nipple studs. These were platinum and the ends were simple and round.

Our destination was a relatively short walk from Darren's lakefront penthouse. I think that he liked showing me off and I was more than happy to strut and jiggle for him like the submissive slut he paid me to be. People's eyes were on me, but I was used to that. My outfit wasn't substantially more revealing or sexy than what I usually wore anyway.

Our destination was a marina where Darren's yacht and crew awaited us. I could feel them stealing glances at my tits as Darren introduced me. The captain went further and gave me a thorough up and down look, smiling at what he saw. It was a particularly warm evening.

Darren and I made our way to the back of the boat where he pointed towards a set of stairs that went below deck. "Down those stairs and straight ahead is a private compartment. There is an outfit on the bed there for you. Keep on the anklet and nipple studs."

All that I found there was the tiniest white semi-transparent Wicked Weasel bikini and 4" wedge sandals. When I returned Darren took me on a tour of the boat as the captain steered the boat down the river and out into Lake Michigan. All the crew and more than a few people on the shoreline got a generous view of my nearly naked body. That made my nipples hard and my pussy wet and I am sure both were somewhat noticeable from under the nearly non-existent pieces of material just barely covering my private parts. After the tour we returned to a seating area near the back of the boat. There was a semi-circular bench seat around a table that was a bit higher than a coffee table.

"Your usual sir and the equipment you requested. I shall return and take the lady's drink order when you are done." Said a man who appeared to be a butler. Then he set down a set of four leather cuffs all connected by very short chains.

"Take off your bathing suit and get on the table on your knees." Instructed Darren.

I obeyed. Darren attached the two outer cuffs to my ankles.

"Now bend your knees up towards your chest and reach your hands down through the two inside cuffs."

As he secured those cuffs around my wrists, I ended up folded up like a suitcase with my ass in the air and my head down on the table. Then Darren folded up a part of the edge of the table that swung up on a hinge and gave me a raised padded thing to rest my shoulders on. He took a sip of his cocktail, unzipped and removed his pants and put his cock to my lips. Without a word I opened my mouth and took him in. I couldn't move very well so he sort of had to fuck my throat. Fortunately, by this time I was an expert in deep throat, and he took his strokes slow and gentle. After several minutes I heard footsteps and sensed another person present.

"Honey the captain would like to know if you'd like to be spit-roasted." As he said that I felt a hand lightly touch my ass and a thumb trace across my puckered exposed asshole.

Darren took his cock out of my mouth just long enough for me to give him an enthusiastic "yes". Truth is that when he had told me about my upcoming hostess duties, I had been slightly disappointed to find that I wouldn't be having sex with the other men. Surely it is no surprise that a woman of my sexual proclivities had been thinking about taking on more than one man.

I heard the captain unzip his pants and let them fall to the floor followed by the feeling of his cock entering my pussy.

"You don't have to be too gentle. She is well used to it and if I know this little slut, her pussy is probably already soaking wet."

"It is indeed." Responded the captain.

Then suddenly, I was being penetrated at both ends, gently but firmly. My groans came out as a gurgle as Darren stuffed my throat with cock. So did the little yelp that I let out as the captain pushed his thumb into my asshole.

A cock in the throat isn't a source of physical stimulation, but the whole scene was enormously stimulating as was the fact that I was now taking my fourth ever cock. He was smaller than Darren but larger than Pedro or the man I had fucked when I cheated on Pedro. Or at least it felt that way to me. The two of them had a nice rhythm going. And with his thumb up my ass, I guess I was technically filled in all my holes. Although all the things that were happening distracted a bit from the cock in my pussy. By the time I felt that familiar feeling of a man thrusting then stiffening up as he is about to cum in me, I had not yet had an orgasm myself.

Once he dumped his load in me, I heard the captain ask Darren if he should send the other guys around. The answer was no not this time.

His cock had barely left my pussy when Darren went around the table and started fucking me from behind. Without a cock in my mouth my grunts and moans were now more audible. I imagine they carried quite a way across the water, but we were far enough away that is doubtful anybody on the shore heard me. Darren took his time, making sure to reach that deep zone where he knows I like to feel his dick. He soon gave me the orgasm that I desired and even got a little squirt out of me.

When Darren coated my insides with his seed, I felt like my pussy must have been a hot wet mess. But he quickly released my cuffs, flipped me over onto my back and licked me clean, then set his sights on giving me another orgasm. He had two fingers in my pussy, one in my asshole and was alternating between sucking and licking my clit. As he expertly drove me up the wave of orgasm it occurred to me just how attentive he had always been to my pleasure. I enjoyed having the captain fuck me, but if Darren hadn't been there, I might have been somewhat disappointed -- it just wasn't the same without that unbridled sexual energy. It is not every man who will eat a slut's cum filled pussy to make sure she cums.

Moments later we were sitting naked on the bench when the butler returned to take my drink order. Up until now I had been a slut only for Darren and only in private. I liked broadening my horizons and I was very much looking forward to my hostess gig.

On the walk back to Darren's place I felt as though every person who saw me knew I was a slut who had just been fucked by two guys. By the time we got there it was just after 10:00 p.m. He paid the going rate for an extra hour and took the opportunity to fuck me one more time.

..............................................................................................................................................................

Earlier in the week when I had told Pedro that I had plans on Friday night he had seemed indifferent -- not cold or hostile but maybe more resigned to the situation. Of course, I didn't tell him my plans and he didn't ask. We had never been particularly passionate towards one another, but I sensed something slipping away. However, I was too wrapped up in the excitement I was having with Darren to give it a lot of notice.

...........................................................................................................................................................

I got to Darren's place that night at about 6:30 p.m. I wanted to be sure I had enough time before his guests arrived. He had laid out four different outfits. They were all the sort of thing that a stripper would wear in the club, which is exactly what I expected.

"They are all yours. Wear whichever one you like. I put out more than one in case it seems like a wardrobe change might be in order during the evening, but I will leave that to your discretion Leti. The other thing that I want to mention is that I think your approach should be a bit different than it is with me."

"Oh. How so?"

"With me you really take on the role of submissive and slutty. I love it as you know. But it works in part because I set the tone, especially when there are other people around, so you aren't just being used in a way that disregards your enjoyment."

"I know and I appreciate it."

This is something that I was only vaguely aware of until the previous night on the boat. If left up to the captain, he would have just fucked me and let the rest of the crew fuck me without much thought about my sexual pleasure. I don't need to be buffered from dirty stuff. Goodness knows I love the dirty stuff, but I want my enjoyment to be respected and a lot of time guys associate dirty with disregarding a woman's enjoyment or trying to tell her what she should like.

"With a group like this I want you to be slutty and solicitous, but you also need to be in control. The stripper analogy is a good one. She is there to please men, so she sets her boundaries in a way that facilitates that objective, but they are set and controlled by her. In one manner or another she tells the men what is acceptable and holds them to it as opposed to submitting to what they want."

"I can do that."

"Oh. I know you can."

I picked a red fishnet dress with red fishnet stay-up stockings and matching panties. I wore black platform heels -- exactly what you would think of as stripper heels. And my nipple studs had a stainless-steel rod that went through the nipples and a crescent moon shaped piece that hung below them and roughly aligned with the rim of my big dark areolas.

I went out to the main living area and helped Darren set up the table for his friends. There would be four of them plus him. I found there to be something strangely arousing about doing mundane household tasks dressed like a whore. But then everything seems to arouse me, so maybe it isn't strange after all.

..............................................................................................................................................................

The first man to arrive was Reggie. He is a good-looking black man, similar in age and build to Darren (6'2", broad shouldered, svelt). I met him at the door and offered him my hand to shake. He looked me up and down as we greeted one another, then I took him by the hand and led him to the table. Obviously, that wasn't necessary, but I find that one of the most effective ways of flirting is to find reasons to touch a man, even just something innocent.

He sat. I put my hand on his back and sidled up next to him so that my supple hips would press against his arm. "Can I get you something to drink."

"Yes please. I'll have a beer."

I went to get him a beer and a glass. Then I poured it into the glass standing next to him while getting as far into his direct line of sight as possible. I wanted him to watch me pour and then bend forward to put it in front of him. Then as I turned towards the kitchen, I made sure that my tits were level with his eyes, put my hand on his shoulder and spoke. "You just make sure to tell me if there is anything you need sweetie. Ok?" As I spoke to him, I made sure to maintain eye contact, then give him a smile and a wink.

"I will."

Gerry and Danny arrived a few moments later and I repeated the process, giving each a few moments of undivided attention and abundant opportunity to look me over. I would say that both were a bit smaller in stature than Darren, but still easily taller than me in heels (I am only 5'4" without them). They both appeared to be somewhat older as well -- mid to late 40's.

The last to arrive was Ricardo. He was a tall handsome Spaniard, who appeared to be mid-30s like Darren and me.

"My goodness, the scenery sure has improved around here." He exclaimed as he looked me up and down.

"What is it normally like?"

"Just Darren in ripped jeans."

"Well, I am sure we can do better than that."

"Mission accomplished."

I smiled walked him to the table and took his drink order.

As they all settled in, I sidled up to Reggie and put my arm around him nudging my whole body up against his arm. Then I took that arm and wrapped it around me so that his hand was on my thigh. "So, you guys are playing poker, right?"

"Yes." They answered in unison.

I giggled just a little at that then looked down at Reggie. "Can I watch you play?"

"I'd be happy to teach you."

"That is sweet, but I don't want to slow you guys down. I'd be happy just to watch. Move that leg out so that I can sit in your lap."

Reggie moved his right leg out and I swung my left leg over it, sat down and then swung my right leg over. He wrapped his right arm around me and brought it to rest on my waist. My tits were just below his chin. As Darren started dealing Reggie kept his cards face down on the table and whispered in my ear what was going on. Within a few minutes his right hand was drifting down to my ass, and he was paying more attention to feeling me up than he was to the cards. I just stayed in place and let him do it as if I didn't even notice.

Pretty soon the guys' beer glasses were getting drained, so I got up and started offering refills. I moved slowly and deliberately, making sure they all could look as much as they wanted and finding ways to brush up against them.

When all their glasses were topped up, I went and stood next to Ricardo. I put my arm around him, and he put his arm around me and ran it up and down my thigh landing on my ass. I let him have a good feel and stayed there until two poker hands later when Gerry folded early. He got up to go to the bathroom and when he came back the poker hand was still very active with all four players still in the game.

As he came out of the bathroom I met him on his way back to the table, took his hand and walked him off to another chair away from the main table.

"Would you like a lap dance Gerry?"

"Yes. Yes, I would."

"Would you like me to grab your beer for you?"

"Yes please."

I went to fetch his beer slowly swinging my hips so he could enjoy the view of my ass. Then I returned to him and put his beer on the table next to the chair. Then I straddled him facing him, took hold of both his hands and put them on my tits. I leaned forward and whispered quietly "You can touch me anywhere you want, just not my pussy or my asshole. Ok?"

"Yes Ma'am."

Then I leaned back and with a mischievous grin I grabbed the bottom of my fishnet dress, pulled it up over my head and tossed it aside. His hands returned immediately to my tits. I rotated my torso back and forth so that they would swing a bit.