All Comments on 'Slut Wife - Megan's Rule'

by policywank

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
Sheath1969Sheath1969over 7 years ago
Very hot!

I loved it! Nice surprise at the end!

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Interestingly descriptive

I found it to be a descriptive story rather than an involving one. No dialogue until half-way through and then only minimal. But it was a story concept that I found interesting.

A woman who has been a self-aware and confident sexually active single, and who has worked that out of her system and is now prepared to commit to monogamous marriage, is in many ways the modern role model many would aspire toward.

It was not a comfortable story however. The husband character who develops a fetish and wants to watch his wife have sex with another man and then becomes submissive to her acquired dominance is not a role I like to see written into a story. (I like equality in a marriage.)

So I didn't particularly like all the things that happened in this story. But I thought it was well written and well worth reading.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Return

I have chosen, return to monogamy, there both in control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outstanding

Ignore Impotent_64 and the rest of the Four Inch Club, this is a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So let me get this straight...

She gets upset at her husband disrespecting her and in response to that she disrespect him by setting up a date before he has agreed to anything? They agreed as a couple to the things they tried. She doesn't like it, gets a stick up her ass about the concept and then decides she needs to "take control" as though she didn't have just as much say in what they did previously? We get it, Policywank, you're a sexually liberated woman. Still not sure why that means you need to assert some type of power over the opposite sex. Your stories come off as the rantings of a bitter old woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Embarrassing revealing story.

The author appears to be well tuned in to the mentality and sexuality of a timid insecure cuckold male. But the author has no clue what a self-possessed intelligent virtuous woman is, or acts like, or thinks. Strong intelligent women seek strong intelligent men. And the overarching characteristic of such men and women is respect, for themselves and for each other.

The contempt and debasement illustrated in this story makes it look like a cartoon, its not even close to how intelligent people act. And a story about the stupid things stupid people do is kind of boring, since we read such stories every day.

I think this was just a cheap attempt to slip a cuckold fetish story into the LW category. Believe me, you don't need to be so timid or coy. We've get this pathetic shit every day, so just boy up and join in.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
Why stay married if she no longer loved or respected her husband?

Fidelity in marriage is important because we choose to be with one person over anyone else. It is a testimony to our integrity and honesty which is why we disparage those who choose to lie and cheat on their spouse while married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes, the story

Had possibilities when it began. But the farther it went and the more the roles reversed, the worse it got. If you are going to issue an ultimatum you give the dimwitted klutz of a husband the next move. You don't hit him while he is down unless you are a disrespectful bitch who has already made up her mind. If that's the case then there can be no chapter 2 because even the wimpy klutz of a husband, Dennis, realizes he has unleashed the beast from hell and will be gone before she even leaves to meet her new pimp on Thursday. He was a nut, but she has shown she has no desire to stay faithful and wont for the remainder of their relationship because she disrespects him so much so why fake it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You rock way to go girl

Sidney43Sidney43over 7 years ago

He just got a reality check, although what is not explored is why she was attracted to and fell in love with her husband in the first place. Whatever attracted her to him originally is fading as he changes the dynamic of the relationship. Clearly they have problems coming and if he makes the fatal choice of allowing her to take complete control, she will end up with a Jason type in the end. There is no possibility of her retaining respect and love for her husband if he chooses incorrectly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

First that is why you find out about each other's past early on and hope there is no lying. If I knew a girl was dating fucked that many guys I would never allow myself to become to serious because as fun as she could be as a friend I wouldn't want to marry a girl who allowed herself to act like a whore pig all those years. She might be great but for me it would be to much to get over to settle down with a girl that was such a slut. It might even be immature to think like this but this is the only time I truely feel the double standard is in order.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
A mixed bag

I really enjoy the depiction of this woman as confident, assertive, and sexually liberated. It was an odd and unfortunate twist to let the husband's character devolve the way it did. If the purpose was to teach him a lesson, then she obviously went too far -- at least for most men. This husband seems like he may enjoy being humiliated and degraded on a regular basis. That type of relationship may work fine in the bedroom, but I don't know how it could survive outside of it.

A story about THAT aspect of this burgeoning Dom/sub relationship would be an interesting read.

Thanks for contributing.

InsigniaInsigniaover 7 years ago
The Role Reversal

is a twist that if not inspired is at least more developed than in most stories 65 is a big number but that is reasonably justified This gal is confident, self aware and was willing to do what her husband wanted. The ultimatum is just a natural extension of Denny's cuck fantasy. She is more aware of that than he is. This is where Denny drops into the black hole. Really enjoyed the story but not sure its got a happy ending

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Strong writing but incomplete story

Why marry the husband ? He seems to be a pathetic loser. Megan is a strong woman and wants a real man . Nothing wrong with that . The author has definite skills but telling a complete story isn't evident in this effort . Hot carnal depictions are the most important ingredient for this website. Kudos to policywank ( Hilarious pseudonym BTW) on that account, but the best authors give you the whole enchilada

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why?

Be married at all.What is the point? The wife certainly does not need her husband .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This cuck scene is not really my cup of tea, but...

For this type of story, this one is really good and well written, too. I had to give it ***** on quality alone. In every relationship there's a price to be paid. If he wants to pay this price for his fetish, and that's what it is, then so be it. She's given him the choice, and she's further shown him the ongoing price he'll have to pay by setting up the Thursday date, and he'll then see what it feels like when when she's out on a date with another man without him.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
She is confident and self-assured, Kimi

She is confident and self-assured because the author said so.

Like you, I know women who have used promiscuous sex (or even sex with just one person) in an attempt to overcome their insecurity and to try to achieve some confirmation of their attractiveness.

You say "I know these women........They are so desperately seeking affirmation that they seek it anywhere, with anyone" You make it sound as though any woman who behaves in this way must be a psychological mess.

But I also know promiscuous young women who are secure and confident like this author's Megan. (Maybe not quite that many sex partners in such a short time, but exaggeration is par for the course in stories on Literotica.)

Authors can give their characters any characteristics they wish. It's their story.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very much enjoyed this strory

Thank you for writing I hope there is more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@ luedon

Randi doesn't like you. You were mean to her on her story. Take the hint and leave her alone.

She may forgive you if you kiss her ass though. It has worked for others. Try it.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
"Confident and secure"

It's not impossible to be confident and secure AND really enjoy having a variety of sexual encounters. I know women like this. I pity those who don't.

Are there women who use sex as a desperate attempt to fill some void in their lives, or because they are so insecure that they seek constant reaffirmation from men that they are attractive and desirable? Of course. But that's not the woman depicted in this story.

This "one size fits all" mindset is pervasive among the readers in this category. The world is filled with a variety of people with a variety of personalities and a variety of assets and detriments. This is why I detest the stories where characters are placed in a "one size fits all" bucket. It isn't a reflection of real life. It's a cartoon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Choose No

It would be us together or not at all

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
One size fits all -- SwingerJoe comment

Joe, you say: 'This "one size fits all" mindset is pervasive among the readers in this category.' You go on to refer also to stories that take a similar approach.

I suggest that it's fair enough for a story to be cartoon-like, as you describe them. Authors are often making a point by caricaturing.

More cause for fascination are the comments made by so many readers. Opinions about human nature, and especially the inability to accept that we are all different and don't fit their fixed stereotypes, are what makes the comments sections often more interesting than the stories.

It's been a while since I quoted my favourite anthropologist Clyde Kluckhohn, so here goes again:

Every man is, to some extent,

Like every other man,

Like some other men,

Like no other man.

It's the extent to which a character is Like no other 'man' that makes a story interesting for me.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Let The Wife Arrange It!

Nice story; both my wife and I loved it. The main idea of the story is really quite simple and totally valid: If a husband has a desire for his wife to cuckold him; then, it really should be the wife that arranges it. Otherwise, she will likely be quite dissatisfied with the whole experience. For example, the woman in this story ended up in a swing club, a sleazy hotel and other unacceptable places with mediocre lovers. That is no way to make your wife happy. My wife and I can attest to that from our own personal experiences.

When I finally got myself “out to the way”; then, my wife´s hot wife experiences improved dramatically. Only she could possibly know who she wants, what she wants and where. About the only thing she needed from me was my love, my support in this project, and my unwavering commitment to our marriage.

Sex, even casual sex, is an emotional and social experience that needs to be approached competently and from a position of power. Frankly, women tend to manage social experiences better than men; thus, we should allow them to. Also, an attractive, sexy wife certainly has the power of attraction on her side in attracting a lover. So, guys, just get out of the way and let your wife be a woman.

My wife and I have been married for over 20 years. She has had numerous lovers; some short-term and some long-term. It has been a real blessing to our marriage. However, it has been on her terms and I totally agree with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent story and writing

I'm a cuckold in real life, and your characters ring true. Any chance you'll continue this story?

SlutAddictedSlutAddictedover 7 years ago
stereotypes

I am curious as to what magical powers Kimi possesses that allow her to so clearly identify promiscuous women.

Personally I have had the privilege of knowing many wonderful women who many of the posters here would consider sluts based upon their sexual experience. Most were discrete and could smell judgemental people and meatheads a mile away. You would not know of their sexual experience to meet them and they certainly wouldn't announce it to you.

And most people who I have known who adopt simplistic and judgmental opinions base their judgments on physical appearance, gossip and innuendo. As if all slutty women look the part and all women who look the part are slutty. It never seems to cross their minds that a woman who is confident and deliberate wouldn't advertise herself.

Kim says she knows these women. Yes she does. And at least some of them are well spoken discrete and confident women who she has not identified as promiscuous......because they know her too so they keep that info to themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story - Another Entry from a Favorite Author

This really is a good story from start to finish. Great character development. As I, too, appreciate love and marriage, even with or especially with a cuckold element, I thought the only part that could have been more loving and connecting is after Megan fucked her husband after Jason in a mercy fuck kind of way, had she made love to him in the morning the world would have been back in balance.

Great work. I can't wait for the next installment.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 7 years ago
I see divorce in the making.

Yeah right your gone bitch. Period. I would not stay with you after you set up a date before my answer. Shows how much you don't love the man your with. Even if he did beg for it the first time. I would never have touched your cunt that night. I would have pushed you off and filed for divorce. Especially since you didn't show him any respect that night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Control

Interesting how many comments are either critical of her or the whole situation but not much is said about him pushing her into skeevy situations. Personally I figure she fucked more than two guys she didn't want to just for him so she should get to fuck the same number of her choosing. In any event it all seems to come back to the same thing - lots of readers don't care what she does or gets done to her as long as she is compliant to a man or a victim. The anger starts when she dares to take control of her sex and the jerkoff crowd realizes they would be the guys left behind.

Blacksword404Blacksword404over 7 years ago
I like it.

A scared straight for cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story & Totally Agree with Another Comment

Another Anonymous reviewer said, "In any event it all seems to come back to the same thing - lots of readers don't care what she does or gets done to her as long as she is compliant to a man or a victim."

Yep...it seems it has to be all about the man being in control or them "being equal." That's "topping from the bottom" y'all. It's just not how it works. I thought it was a great story and I really hope there are lots more installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I don't see there being any questions

Given her attitude there's simply no way he could trust her either way. She'll be out fucking who ever she wants, regardless of what her wants. Since he doesn't want to raise another man's baby or catch some nasty disease it's an easy decision for him. She's got to go. And he should make sure every one in her family, all her friends and all her co-workers know what a slut she is. Badly written, unfinished drivel. Typical for this poor author.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Misogyny

I can see how the last commenter would come to the view that there may be no future for this marriage. But it interesting suggesting the husband go his separate way isn't good enough.....he should also seek to destroy her as well. No culpability for the husband who encouraged her to fuck other men? Just punishment for her not doing so according to his rules?

As always for so many people it doesn't come back to sex it comes back to control. A woman can have lots of sex as long as she dare not threaten a man's control over her sex.

alan13703alan13703almost 5 years ago
Fabulous story

I love Your writing and totally agree with you philosophy. Well done. You are one of my favourite authors. 👍👍

HanksvilleHanksvilleover 4 years ago
Great story

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I found it quite realistic and glad that she finally took control as he sure as hell didn’t have a clue what he was doing in the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good until the end. He better choose monogamous. She is setting up an affair, not just a monthy good time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story but where is part 2? Monogamy or cheating by herself! What about Option three or four? Along the lines of ‘not without me bitch’ or ‘goodbye slut’

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpolicywank@policywank
Married, polyamorous and lovingly dominant. 5'5" raven haired and dark-eyed, 120 lbs., 38D-24-38, curvy but firm. I am the hot wife in a wife led relationship. I have several lovers while he has only those that I allow - usually other hot wives. But I have sex with h...