Slut Wife - One Woman's Guide Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,255 Followers

A chastity cage is very effective. State clearly that his ability to please you needs to improve and you do not want his urges to distract him from that effort. You may put a positive spin on how you view him as yours and the cage represents your claim (not rejection) or how the cage is the literal embodiment of his devotion. You may raise the prospect over time by telling him that you are considering caging him or introduce it all at once. Either way make clear that he doesn't have input into your deliberations and once you make the choice he must obey or be punished until he does. Put it on him yourself and tell him directly - caged cock in hand and eye to eye - that you expect it to result in greater attention to your needs.

Of course, the cage is not foolproof if he is intent on defying you but it is fairly effective at stopping the casual "cheat" and it represents a powerful symbol of his place and your authority. It also tends to diminish his perception of the power of his own cock while still letting him know it is valued (if you didn't care you wouldn't bother). It reinforces how readily you can do without him because of the availability of substitutes, which in turn establishes the imbalance of sexual prerogative.

The cage has a wonderful way of all at once taking his immediate urges out of the equation, establishing his compliance and giving him a reason to behave as you instruct. You have shifted the framework and now you need to assertively establish your new expectations and role right away. Make the cage a psychological trigger for a whole different mindset in your cuckold. Make it the before and after event that resides in his mind as the point at which he shed the last of his old self.

In some ways the obedience part is easy. The bigger question is what do you want him to be obedient to? His male perspective on your pleasure is probably all about sex, but it is much broader isn't it? Use this new power to elicit his obedience in other aspects of your life together. Use the sexual connotation to instill in him a deep need to obey and please you with even the most mundane items.

Amp up your dominance and make clear connections between his obedience and reward and punishment. Set a schedule or routine for his ejaculations. The clarity of thought you wish to engender requires consistency. Don't be random or imperious by disregarding the schedule. But make adjustments to the schedule or to the nature of his ejaculations as part of the reward punishment dynamics and immediately bring non-sexual directives in to the repertoire. Mowing the lawn is just as important of an order as licking your pussy. The cage gives you the power to connect every aspect of your authority to his greatest desire. This is one of the most powerful connections and experiences that is unique to the cuckold - apart from the other men and apart from anything he has ever known - and it is what will lead him to desire being under your authority.

Use your authority to teach him lessons on a regular basis. Sometimes this is necessary even if you aren't in the mood. Make him lick your pussy for a few minutes and give him instructions on what you like. Remember all the authority is yours so you don't need to be in the mood for sex or a lengthy period of fellatio. You don't need to be committed to achieving orgasm. If 2 minutes is all you want then leave it at that. Part of exploring your own needs is to approach them without expectation. And trust me...he wants to lick your pussy in the morning or give you a quick rim job before your date. He is learning that this is his place. He is enjoying engaging in sexual activity and having a role. And he is relieved that he isn't being measured against an overwhelming or unachievable expectation.

Have him do household chores. Have him pick out clothes and help your prepare for dates. Task him with some of your personal grooming. Send him to buy special clothing items. Make connections all the way along - Roger likes this lingerie -> cuckold picked it out for your last date -> cuckold sees those cum stained panties in the laundry -> cuckold knows the cum is Rogers, he knows what Roger looks like, what you like about him and the noises you make when Roger fucks you. And always keep in mind that many of these things are a pleasure for him. It may not be so much that he wants to launder your dirty panties but that he wants to be told to launder your dirty panties.

As things progress introduce him to new things that will test his obedience (he will enjoy succeeding), explore your pleasure and reinforce your dominance. Licking your pussy after a date is just as much of a requirement as any other time. Let him know that you just fucked your lover, give him specifics and ask him if he notices any difference in the taste or texture of your pussy when you are freshly fucked.

...

Phase 3 - Fetish Training

Many of the practices in Fetish Training are just the progression of the things you have been doing in Advanced Training. I don't know if there is an actual threshold that is crossed so much as one thing leads to another.

The pleasure of submitting is often enhanced for your cuckold if you command him to doing something that he wouldn't otherwise do. By doing that you connect all of his submissive acts - even the most mundane - back to that intensive rush.

Instructing him to lick your pussy after you have been fucked by one of your lovers leads to instructing him to eat a cream pie (another man's cum in your pussy). Where the continuum crosses from Advanced Training to Fetish Training is rather arbitrary and nebulous. But I think of it as being the point at which he starts enjoying doing some of those things that are more extreme. Or perhaps it is the point that he goes from enjoying being told to eat a cream pie to enjoying the cream pie itself and the point that you start to enjoy it as an after sex treat for you as well.

Cream pies may appeal to your cuckold on many levels. He has obviously moved beyond plain vanilla heterosexuality and knowing of the other cocks that have been in your pussy may elicit bi-sexual urges. He may simply want to please you or see it as a means of being closer to you. Men and gay women eat pussy all the time and women and gay men eat cum all the time. Combining the two is a natural possibility for both of you now that his frame of reference has shifted to remove pre-existing bias. It opens his sexual horizons and allows him to participate in your sexual adventures.

Coupled with the chastity cage, feeding him cream pies is an emphatic assertion of your sexual superiority and his obedience. It directly contravenes his pre-existing expectations in a way that is undeniable. And there is a wide range of subtleties that change the affect altogether. You can insist he clean your pussy right after being fucked by another man, site astride his face and "force" it upon him, bring it home to him with a mystery as to whom it came from or make him beg for it.

As with everything else it helps if you lead the way. Gauge his response through casual discussion if you like. But if and when you choose to proceed make the decision, inform him and make him do it. Whether you continue the practice is up to you. However, I do suggest feeding him a cream pie more than once to get past any initial resistance and see if it becomes an acquired taste. You may be surprised at the degree to which it becomes a delicacy - something he once feared turned into something he craves as reward. With that goal in mind I suggest the initial feeding not be positioned as punishment but a simple act of (required) obedience.

This is a good example of how to lead. He wants to follow. So give him that pure direction and satisfaction. Don't get into "you'll like it" or "it'll be good for you" or any other explanation or justification. Tell him to do it because you want him to. Let it be about him pleasing you and simply following your direction.

Pegging (fucking his ass with a strap-on dildo) is an act of outright dominance and humiliation. Few acts offer such a forceful realignment of roles. It also happens to be very sexually pleasurable for him, especially accompanied with a hand job. This is an ideal opportunity to pair his new reality with a new way of experiencing pleasure that doesn't involve you subverting your desires or feeding his delusions.

One of my favourite scenarios is to insist that he only be uncaged when he is strapped into a chair. In that position he is at my mercy. I may edge him for an extended period before re-caging him. If he is scheduled for ejaculation I may tease it slowly out of him and if he has been very good I will peg him while jerking him off and telling him all about my last date. If he has been bad I will switch on a video of me fucking another man and leave the room with instructions not to cum or turn away unless he wants further punishment.

In time your cuckold will want to watch another man fuck you and eventually be brought in as a participant. By this point he knows it isn't just your average threesome. He sees himself as sexually inferior to you. It may be more comfortable for him to play a subservient role - fetching refreshments, cuckold clean-up (eating a cream pie in front of the man who just put his cum into you), or anything else you desire. A favourite of mine is to invite my lover to watch a football game with us on Sunday afternoon. At half time I suck off my lover while my cuckold makes a snack for the second half and fetches fresh beers.

He enjoys being leashed and I admit that it is one of my dominant pleasures. Typically it is a chain or leather leash that clips directly to his cock cage. Leading him around by a leash is yet another level of submission. It gets boring in the house so we occasionally take it outside or to the homes of one of two friends who know of our proclivities. Cuckold is on a high for a good 48 hours after being leashed and brought to someone else's home with no identification or clothing.

That leads to another fetish desire - exposure. Your cuckold may take pleasure in being exposed. Make him tell people or let them know that he is a cuckold. He may see it as an extension of the humiliation dynamic. But at this point he may also see it as a release of expectations, a burden off his shoulders. Make sure the people to whom he is exposed can be trusted and discrete. No matter how much you both embrace this lifestyle you can't ignore the implications and recrimination from others.

The range of possible fetishes is endless. The ones highlighted above are just those that emphasize or relate to the unique sexual dynamics of the hot wife/cuckold marriage.

...

Conclusion

Regardless of how far you take it there will come a time when you have found your sexual freedom and fulfillment and your cuckold has fully immersed himself in and accepted his new role. He has proven his devotion. He knows his place. Your position is unchallenged. The paradigm is fully shifted and it is time to indulge him. Ask what he requests and do your best to accommodate him.

For instance, over time my cuckold has evolved from enjoying cream pies to craving the opportunity to suck it straight from the source. It isn't too often that we are able to facilitate this scenario but it happens. He is a very good cock sucker.

For a long time I never allowed my lovers to humiliate or dominate my cuckold directly. But as my husband has become fully trained he is often more kinky than I am. We have both found pleasure in allowing the right man in the right circumstances to dominate my husband or even both of us. I consider this an "expert" level fetish activity.

I have also facilitated many encounters between him and other women. He is a good lover. But his tastes are so varied and unique now that he craves more exotic scenarios than my typical girlfriends.

The objective is to normalize a whole new sexual framework based on the loving devotion of your cuckold husband and the realization of your own sexual freedom.

policywank
policywank
1,255 Followers
12