Slut Wife - Origins Pt. 05

Story Info
A new man and the long game.
8.1k words
4.49
10.3k
15

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,254 Followers

At the end of that year (3rd year) I was 21 years old. I had one more year to complete my honours degree in psychology and I was going to take a few extra courses over the summer.

Campus was quiet, and the pace was slower than usual. One day I was looking at a posting board and I saw that my first year Psychology professor was looking for people to take a survey on sex and relationships. What caught my eye was that it was for a book he was writing on non-traditional and multi-partner relationships.

I'd had a bit of a crush on him. He was a tall good-looking black man and always struck me as kind and articulate. I think he had an eye for me as well. I enjoyed teasing him with my revealing outfits. Although he never took the bait, I could tell he wanted to or at least that is what I told myself.

The survey could be done anonymously or not. I chose to provide my name. I laid out the full spectrum of my love and sex life. He asked for a meeting a few days later.

....................................

I showed up at his office right on time. I wore a brown henley style dress with all the buttons undone and no bra. My g-string was tiny. I wore high heeled ankle booties. The dress came less than halfway down my thighs. There was lots of exposed skin and jiggly parts.

I was being intentionally bold. I wanted to seduce him. But if that didn't work out, I was hoping that at least he would remember me. It wasn't so much narcissistic as self-indulgent. I just loved putting it out there, regardless of how he responded.

"Cynthia, come in. How have you been?"

"Good. I was wondering if you would remember me. I was in your first-year psych class."

"Oh, I remember you."

"Great."

"I see that you submitted a survey."

"Yes. I did."

"I was pretty taken aback. You aren't toying with me, are you Cynthia? This is all pretty wild."

"No, I am not."

"Then would you mind if I asked you a few more questions?"

"Sure."

He had more than a few questions. We sat together for an hour until I had to go to class.

"Can we continue this discussion later?" He asked.

"Sure. How about over dinner?"

"Um. Ok."

"Great. It is a date then." I stood up. He offered me his hand, but I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. "Pick me up at 7:00 tonight at this address." I leaned down so that he had a good view of my cleavage as I wrote the address down. Then I handed him the paper with one hand while putting the other hand on his forearm.

"Are you playing a game with me Cynthia because it seems like you are trying to seduce me."

"It is not a game. Everything I have told you is true. And yes I am trying to seduce you. But I'll tell you what you want to know either way. See you tonight?"

"Yes. See you tonight."

It was a cool evening so when he picked me up, I was wearing the same outfit I had worn that day that Jimmy came to see me in first year. It had been selected explicitly to make an impression on Jimmy, but I am pretty sure it had made an impression on my professor as well. The outfit was black leather pants that fit like they were painted on, a pair of thigh-high stiletto heeled boots that fit over them and a skimpy little black lace thong that left no panty lines. On top I wore a very snug cable knit black sweater that stretched to contain my big braless tits.

I could tell that the outfit had the desired impact when he arrived at my door. He played it very cool but as his jaw dropped a bit, I took his arm and led him away mashing my tits up against his tricep. That is one of my signature moves when I want to get a man's attention. I dare say there is no such thing as a heterosexual man who doesn't enjoy it.

We had a lovely dinner. I started calling him by his first name (James) instead of professor. He asked if I could set up an interview with him, daddy and Jake. I said I would. When he dropped me off I kissed him. He hesitated but he didn't resist. He didn't want to. I think he was just a little taken aback by everything that I had told him.

"Cynthia, I don't know how I feel about this."

"Did you enjoy kissing me?"

"Yes, uh very much so, but...."

"There is not 'but'. I enjoyed it too. That is why I did it. There is nothing more expected or implied. If you don't want to do it next time, then don't. No need to over think it."

"Next time?"

"Yes, next time." I said as I leaned in and kissed him again. This time he yielded to me fully. Our tongues passionately intertwined. We made out for a good 30 seconds. I know I left him hard.

....................................................................................................................................................................

A couple day later James came to my house to interview daddy and Jake.

I was wearing a skimpy floral print sundress and wedge sandals. I answered the door and greeted him by putting my arms around his neck and giving him an intimate kiss. Then I led him in, introduced him to my guys then left them alone chatting around the kitchen island.

A couple hours later daddy came to tell me that they were done. I came into the kitchen and James was packing up his things.

"Stay for a few minutes babe." I said as I reached up and kissed him again. He was obviously a bit awkward since daddy and Jake were right there. They took their cue and left.

"This is all sort of surreal. I don't know if I should...."

I took his hand and led him to the living room. He sat on the couch. I curled my legs underneath me and snuggled up next to him.

"How did it go?"

"Good very interesting. My mind is swimming."

"Hmmm. Yes, mine too." Then I turned his head towards me and kissed him passionately.

"You really just go after whatever you want don't you Cynthia?"

"Un huh. You can say 'no' any time you want."

"When is the last time someone said no to you?"

I stood in front of him and unclasped my dress from behind my neck quickly before he had a chance to offer any more resistance. It fell to the floor. I kicked it to the side, got on my knees on front of him and reached for his belt.

"I'll have to think about that and get back to you." I said as I unbuckled and unzipped him. "Now are you going to cooperate or not?"

"Cooperate." He said staring at my big tits.

"Good." I responded. I gave a little wiggle side to side so my tits swayed and bounced.

I pulled his pants down to his ankles then slowly liberated his big black cock from his boxers. I was thrilled to find that he is as big as Gerhard.

"Very impressive." I said as I pushed his thighs apart so that I could edge his balls gently with my manicured fingernails while I slowly stroked his cock. "So how is your research going so far professor? Have you found anything that interests you?" I asked with a mischievous smile. Then I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock and flicked my tongue across it's underside until he gave me a little gasp to let me know my efforts were paying off. From there I pushed my head down until I started to gag a bit. Then I put my mouth over the side of his dick so that my lips were on top and bottom of his shaft and I could flick my tongue out and lick the underside of his shaft as I ran my lips from his cock head down to his balls and back again.

It was at about this moment that daddy went into the kitchen. He didn't realize we were there at first. When he did notice us, I had James's cock sort of against the side of my face with his big dark shaft in my hand. I gave daddy a lascivious smile like a horny bitch who was proud of what she had found (I was). James was caught off guard and started to push himself up. But I plunged his cock back into my throat again as daddy quickly apologized and left the room.

Daddy heard me slurping and gagging on that fat dick as he walked away down the hallway. I was making a bit of a show of it for him as well as James. By this time, I was an expert cocksucker and I had been practicing on Gerhard for over two years. I didn't take long for me to take him balls deep. He gasped as I did. Guys like James aren't used to a slut being able to take his whole cock into her throat.

After a couple minutes of intense deep throat, I pulled back and put some attention to the areas around his big cock. I sucked on his balls, licked his taint and licked and sucked all around the base of his cock.

Then I kneeled upright and looked James in the eye while I returned to edging his balls, held his shaft firmly and caressed the underside of his cock head with my thumb.

"How am I doing professor?"

"Amazing." He responded slightly out of breath. I realized he was a bit closer to blowing than I thought. I slowed down so I could just keep him on the edge.

"Any special requests?"

"Tit fuck." He mumbled.

"What?" I asked genuinely. I really hadn't heard him.

"Tit fuck." He said more loudly. As he was obviously just barely hanging on.

"Sure baby."

I let go of his big cock and it just sort of twitched and swung in the air as I grabbed my big tits and wrapped them around the shaft of his cock. On the upstroke the head of his cock sat just inside the top of my cleavage and on the down stroke I took it a few inches into my mouth as I bent my neck down to receive him. It only took a few strokes for him to blow his load. I caught some of it in my mouth but a lot of it ended up on my tits or on his tummy and crotch.

James lay back grunting and squirming until I milked the last drop from him. Then I set about licking it all up. First, I cleaned him up. Then I licked it off my tits as he looked on in awe. Then I slowly scrapped all I could off my face, swallowing every remnant.

"Can I get you a glass of water?"

He nodded, speechless.

I stood up and walked away naked but for my heels to fetch him a water. I knew he would be watching my ass wiggle. When I returned, I sat next to him, tucked my heels up under me and snuggled into his side.

"Thanks professor." I enjoyed that.

"Thank you, Cynthia. That was awesome. I have to be honest I've been with some amazing women, but nobody has ever sucked my dick like that in all my 40 years."

"Well thank you so much. That just made my day." I said giving him a big hug and kiss.

"How do you do that? I mean......"

"How do I get that massive cock all the way down my throat?"

"Well yes. I wasn't going to say it that way, but that is the truth of it for a guy of my dimension."

"Practice." I answered with a smile. "Like I said in our interviews I apply myself to learning how to understand and please my men. I have a very high sex drive and desire for sexual variety. That means two things to me. First, I put a very high priority on the quality of my sex life. Secondly, I know that forfeiting exclusivity to be with me is a substantial trade-off for many men. I seek to justify that trade-off by offering a superior experience."

"So, am I one of your men?"

I swung one leg over his lap, so I sat in his lap straddling him face-to-face. "I want you to be one of my men, but the choice is up to you."

James reached around and grabbed my ass as we embraced in a kiss. "I don't think I'd have the strength to say 'no'."

"Then I will have the strength for you." I said as I climbed out of his lap and stood before him in full nakedness. "If your gut tells you that the answer is no, then the answer is no."

"What? Are you rejecting me now?"

"No babe. No." I said getting on my knees between his still spread legs and caressing his balls and stroking his semi-flaccid shaft. "But I am not a predator. I love my men and if you think that the better answer for you is no, then that is what I want for you. Do you want to say no? If you do, I will respect that and I will stop right now."

"Please don't stop."

I kept caressing his balls with one hand while I stroked his shaft with the other, then started licking his frenulum as I felt his dick get hard again.

"Cynthia, I......" He convulsed just enough for me to interrupt him.

"Call me Cyn, professor."

"But...." He resisted again as I slipped my middle finger up his ass and found his prostate.

"I said call me Cyn." I was tweaking his prostate, stroking his shaft as I looked him in the eye, now kneeling between his legs but with my back straight and my posture aggressive.

"Ok. Cyn."

"Thank you, sweetie. James, you need to make a decision."

"I know, it's just that I don't know what I am getting myself in to."

"Well yes that is a decision. But right now, I meant how do you want to cum?"

"I um....I want you to....um."

His cock was now standing proud.

"Say it James. Tell me what you want baby."

"Cyn, I want you to suck my cock, slap your big tits against my thighs and swallow my cum."

"Oh, but professor will that get me an 'A'?" I said as I crawled into his lap facing him.

A pall cam across his face.

That is when we came to a new understanding. I slapped him hard across his face and put my hands on his throat. He could have easily thrown me off, but he sat there transfixed as I lined up his cock with pussy and lowered myself onto him. I had both hands on his throat as I took him inside me.

"Professor I already have straight A's and I already have lots of men. I don't need you for anything, but I do want you. There is nothing nefarious or complex going on here. I just want to help you with your study and ride your dick. Take it or leave it but just make a decision."

I moved my hands to his broad shoulders and quickened my pace. My supple hips rotating up and down as I worked his big cock just the way I like it so that the shaft stroked my clit on the way out then pressed up against my g-spot on the way in while the head of that big cock pushed up against the back wall of my vaginal canal. As I lost myself in the sensation, I started to rotate myself on him so that his cock had a side-to-side motion inside of me. It was like I was scratching an itch using his dick to do it. Even a talented and attentive lover can't know my feelings the wat I can so sometimes it is best to do it yourself and there is no better way than riding a big cock.

I grabbed his hands and put them on my big tits squeezing them there as I found the perfect rhythm and angle to bring me to orgasm. I think that is when James finally decided because I felt his hands squeeze my tits. I leaned back and put my hands on his knees behind me as I ground on him harder and faster. My eyes were closed, and my breath quickened as entered my own little world, floating on a big cock and riding it for my pleasure. The flush of orgasm swept outward from the depths of my pussy just as his cock erupted, as if it was his semen that pushed the orgasm throughout my body. I started to shudder, and it was all I could do muster the muscle control to push myself forward onto him gasping, sweating and vibrating as he wrapped his arms around me and filled my cunt with cum. My orgasm pulsed up and down my body and left me covered in goose flesh.

James would tell me many times in the ensuing years that he had never met a woman who loses herself so completely to the pleasures of the flesh.

"Yes, Cyn. Yes. I want to be one of your men." He said while his cock was still inside of me.

I kissed his neck and whispered in his ear. "Would you like to stay the night?"

"Yes."

We sat there a while longer with me straddling him and hugging him. When our passions subsided, I climbed off him and went to the bathroom to clean up his cum. When I returned he spoke again.

"Ok. So how does this work? When one of your lovers....er.....when I stay the night how does that fit in with the manner in which you take care of Mark and Jake?"

"You wait while a take care of them then come to my bed for the evening. You can wait in my bed or right here or in the next room watching the game. With a familiar lover I might service my guys right there in the same room."

"Wow."

"Sweetie I know this is a lot to take in. If you prefer, we can meet up another night at your place and you can fuck me there."

"No. Hey, it's all part of my research right."

"So you will stay the night with me?"

"Yes. Can I just follow your lead?"

I smiled my assent. As any hot wife will tell you, it is better this way.

James put his pants back on and I led him to the rec room where daddy and Jake were watching a ball game. I remained naked in heels.

"Hi guys. James will be spending the night with me."

"Come have a seat James. Welcome." Said daddy. "Can I get you a drink?"

"Yes. Sure. Beer would be great." He said sitting down in a loveseat as the game caught his attention.

"No sit daddy. I'll get it." I said. I also refreshed Jake and daddy's drinks.

I left the men to go pick up my sundress off the floor. Then I switched my wedge sandals to pumps which are easier to take on and off. I went back to the rec room and snuggled up next to James.

At the end of the game I stood up and reached out my hand to Jake. He followed me to his room where he fucked me from behind. I was face down ass in the air and it was a quickie. His cum was starting to leak down my leg when I went to fetch daddy. The post-game show was still on and they were about to cut to another game, so I figured it was ok to leave James there to wait. Daddy followed me to his room where he licked Jake's cream pie out of my pussy and I sucked him off. Then I went to get James.

I sat with James a while longer while he watched the end of the other game. After that I took him into my bed. He fucked me again that night and in the morning. He said it had been a very long time since he had been aroused enough to get it up that many times over such a short period. He wouldn't have to wait long for the next time.

....................................................................................................................................................................

James became a permanent member of my stable of men. Like the others I never asked for a commitment or exclusivity. He was always free to move on from me with nothing but gratitude for the time we shared. But he stayed because he wanted to. He is a man who is married to his work. Between that, the companionship of the group and regular sex with me he seems quite content.

Not long after that first New Year's party daddy and Jake both declared their commitment to be exclusive to me, except as I arrange otherwise (with women like Gail). It was their way of saying they wanted our arrangement to be permanent. I happily accepted their commitment. I now regard myself as married to daddy and Jake. The lack of legality is a technicality that doesn't concern me any more than any of the other rules I ignore. At the same time, we explicitly agreed that our relationship was to be led by me. It was really nothing more than a recognition of what was already happening, but that is the point at which I started to refer to myself as a hot wife in an FLR.

To the extent that there is asymmetry in my sexual relations with my men it is not by design. It is the functional reality. I can keep six of them sexually satisfied and it takes six of them to keep me satisfied. That isn't a formula contrived to favour me. That is just the way it is.

This approach to relationships is not for every man. But on the sexual front it is not a sacrifice. Very few married men have their sexual desires attended to so carefully and thoroughly as the men in my stable or Gail's and you won't hear either of us complaining about all that dick.

..................................................................................................................................................................

I finished my honours B.A. in Psychology and went on to a Masters degree and a PhD. James was my thesis advisor. I took my studies very seriously and I earned my grades. I also spent many happy times on my knees in his office gorging myself on his magnificent big black cock.

policywank
policywank
1,254 Followers