Slut Wife - Origins Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that first night James's resistance disappeared. He embraced his affection and lust for me thoroughly. I think it was a turning point for him. Up until then his study of non-traditional and multi-partner relationships was largely academic. He never expected to find himself in such a relationship. His book went on to become an important piece of work on the subject. Though never named I featured prominently in the book and many of his subsequent works.

Within a year Gail had a stable of four men and within two years it was six men. We both found that was a good number along with the occasional extra man here or date there. The New Year's party became a regular thing and remains so today. We added events at Labour Day, Independence Day and a Super Bowl party that are all eagerly anticipated by all of us.

After my PhD, I joined the faculty and worked directly with James on several subsequent studies. I count him as among the most brilliant psychologists I know. He leans on me for first-hand knowledge of the extreme end of female sexuality.

I also opened a practice, counselling women and couples on female sexuality and navigating multi-partner relationships. My practice doesn't engage in advocacy. I don't see my lifestyle as right or best. I simply seek to support and guide those who need an alternative perspective. I function as a specialist. The people who come to me are all referrals.

In the last few years there has been a significant shift in attitudes in my profession. In my view we were putting too much emphasis on understanding why some people deviate from society's expectations and norms and not enough on questioning the validity of those expectations and norms. A lot of the foundational work done in the field of sex and relationships started from the premise that the mid-20th century view of monogamy, gender roles and characteristics, dynamics of jealousy and insecurity, etc. were intrinsically correct. That is like trying to figure out when in the last 6-10,000 years the dinosaurs existed because that is how long creationists say the world has existed. You must revisit those core assumptions if you wish to move your understanding forward.

By the time I was 30 years old I was a regular featured speaker at many of our professional conferences. The things I had to say about female sexuality were controversial at first. Many people considered me a cheap slut. The experiences I shared were tawdry and not becoming of a professional with a post-graduate degree.

Ironically, at every conference the psychologists who disagree with me are just as anxious to get into my pants as those who agree with me. Over time it has become well known that I have had sex with many of my professional colleagues. Normalizing my sexual proclivities has contributed a great deal to opening their minds.

The repression of female sexuality is really a form of denial. It is not so much that society recognizes female sexual desire for what it is and seeks to repress it. Rather society has defined female sexuality in a way that suits a male-centric view of the world and anything that doesn't suit that narrative is regarded as abnormal behaviour. Women hold far more power in sexual relations than men do. As a result, sexually liberated women interested in exploring the variety and range of sexual experiences available to us are just too much of a threat to contemplate so society has blinded itself to reality by adopting the narrative that women don't want sexual variety or adventure. Those that do must be broken or bad. The evidence of that supposed truth is the negative consequences visited upon promiscuous women and the men we date.

The problem is that is mostly fabricated. The negative consequences aren't the result of women having sex, they are the result of society punishing us for it. The premise that things always work out poorly for promiscuous women is built on only acknowledging the anecdotal situations that suit that narrative.

I have demonstrated that sometimes it is a simple matter of directness, honesty and clarity. I write books, give speeches and seminars and counsel patients on female sexuality. I make a point of making men overtly aware of the fact that I regularly have sex with other men. I frequently take one or more lovers for the duration of each conference or gathering. I never have a shortage of candidates and they all know what to expect. None of them think we are in love. None are surprised or hurt if they see me with another man. None are under the illusion that I am sexually pure. None seek to compare themselves to my other lovers. None feel entitled to do anything but enjoy the time we have together.

The point isn't that being sexually permissive with multiple partners is right or desirable. The point is that it isn't wrong or undesirable. It is a valid choice which we are perfectly able to make, while taking into account the physical and mental health consequences of our choices.

Lots of people disagree and that is fine. Meanwhile a lot of the men who heard that message have been the beneficiaries of my sexual openness. I've given them wonderful memories, not emotional scars.

...................................................................................................................................................................

"James."

"Ya baby." He said as he leaned in to kiss me goodbye. He pulled my robe open to grope my tit as he did so. Daddy and Jake were still in bed. James was catching an early flight to attend a conference in San Diego.

"Stop it naughty boy." I said smacking his hand playfully.

He pulled my robe open further to grab my other tit too. I opened my mouth to let his tongue probe further and swirl around mine as he felt me up.

"I am going to miss you baby."

"I think I might know someone who can help with that. Do you remember that psychologist up in Milwaukee? Veronica. You referred her to me for a specialty consult for that couple entering the lifestyle."

"Yes, I think so."

"Oh, you think so, huh? The smoking hot little brunette."

He smiled. "Ya. Ok. Of course, I remember her."

"She is going to be at the conference. She is very interested in the topic of female sexual exploration. And I am quite sure that she is very interested in you. I told her she should ask you out for a drink to learn a thing or two. I am pretty sure she'd like to learn how satisfying it is to ride this big black cock." I said as I felt his cock through his pants.

"Are you trying to get rid of me baby?"

"Hell no. I just like to see my men satisfied."

"Bad girl. You are a very bad girl." He said wagging his finger at me as he left the house. "And that is what I like most about you."

I wasn't a girl at this point anymore. I was 31 years old, but I still felt like that filthy wanton little slut I became at 18. I was even more the wanton sexually desirous woman. I'd just become more sophisticated and broadened my horizons. The same six guys had been my sexual first line ever since undergrad, but I had been with hundreds of men. That was part of my brand now so to speak. I was a psychologist who specialized in alternative lifestyles and multi-partner sexual relations and my lived experience is what set me apart. The slut psychologist.

At that point, as one of my six guys James knew that he could always come to my home and he had the key. I'd eased up a bit on the 'every man is satisfied every night' approach as the natural balance to have all six guys show up any time they want. Although I take it as a point of pride that rarely if ever did one of my core six ever go unsatisfied.

A few days later I knew James would be coming back from the conference and I'd been working late that night in my home office. Jake was out of town visiting family and Gary had dropped by for a quickie after work. I was sitting on my desk with my skirt hiked up around my bare ass as Gary plowed his big dick into me when I heard the front door close. I knew James was coming back into town and none off the other guys was expected so I figured it must be James.

Daddy was the only other person in the house. It wasn't unusual for one of my guys to be fucking me while daddy was in the house. When Gary was ready to finish, I dropped to my knees and swallowed his load. Then I saw him to the door.

I locked the entry door quietly and removed my heels. The sound from the rec room was quite raucous. The TV volume was up and there was obviously some exciting game action. I tip-toed up the hallway to hear what they had to say. The conversation was already underway.

"She was nice. I'd rather have been here with Cyn."

"You know that makes me feel so much better James."

"What do you mean?"

"You are younger than me with more degrees and a bigger dick and in a certain light some people might say more handsome and still you'd rather be here with Cyn, just like me."

"Pfffffft, I am more handsome than you in every light Mark."

"Naaaaa. Fuck that dude you are more handsome than me in maybe 20% of the views. The ones from like two miles away. Plus, I can cook see bass and you can't make mac 'n' cheese. You will be regretting all that smack talk at breakfast."

Long pause.

"Fuck you daddy." Said James with obvious reference to the status I accorded. "Alright, eggs sunny side up and bacon just perfect the way only you can do them."

They clinked bottles.

"Ya man just the way you like it."

Long pause.

"So seriously, how did it go with that chick Cyn referred you to? What was her name, Valerie?"

"It was Veronica."

"Right. So how did it go?"

"Meh. She was ok. Very hot and very willing, but not like Cyn. That chick might have ruined me dude. Once you've had your cock sucked properly it is really hard to go back."

"Is that why you are here? You need your cock sucked?"

"Maybe."

"Wow. Mr. PhD. Don't worry James. Baby girl doesn't fail. Sit. Enjoy the game. What are you drinking?"

"Rum and coke."

"Coming up."

One of the outfits that I knew James liked was a red bustier with a quarter top that exposed my nipples and matching garters, stockings and 4" heels. It had been 10 minutes since I had overheard their conversation.

Click, click, click as I walked down the hallway behind James. Daddy looked up and saw me coming before James did. But it was only another second before James's head snapped around.

I made two more steps and they both moved towards me. I stopped and snapped the fingers of both my hands. "James, sit. Daddy, go to the bar." They both obeyed.

"I just picked up a little bit as I was passing by earlier, but I got the impression that maybe you weren't getting your cock sucked properly sweetie."

I swung my leg over James's lap, straddled him so we were eye to eye. His hands instinctively came to rest on my soft hips.

"Well Cyn, I was just chatting with Mark....and...."

I put my delicate hand on his thick powerful throat and gave him a long, wet kiss. "Baby did you not get your cock sucked properly is what I asked?"

"Cyn I didn't come over just to...."

I wiggled my bum in his lap and put a finger up to his lips. "Baby who sucks your cock the best?"

"You do Cyn."

"Yes, but there must be some other slut who is almost as good." I said wiggling my ass again as I felt his hard cock under me.

"No baby. None even close."

"Then that must mean that when you need to have your cock sucked properly you would come to me."

"Yes ma'am."

"And did that little hottie from Milwaukee suck you cock properly?"

"No ma'am."

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. That is too bad. When I asked if you had not had your cock sucked properly all you had to say was 'yes'."

"I just didn't want you to think that the only reason I came over was for a blowjob."

"No, you came over to say hello to daddy, watch the game and get a blowjob. But if it was just the blowjob, that is ok too. You know that right baby?"

"Yes ma'am." He responded nodding his head urgently. James knew I was going to suck him off the minute her heard my heels on that floor, but I'd stretched it out now and he wanted to get to it.

"Well let's take care of that for you then. I don't want daddy to miss the game, so I hope you don't mind if he gets to see me suck your big black dick. That way you can both enjoy the game."

I got on my knees between his legs, took off his pants and liberated that delicious cock from his boxers. Then I proceeded to remind him why he always comes back to me.

.........................................................................................................................................................................

I recently turned 37 years old, so I guess I am no longer telling the origins story. But then I feel as though I am always growing and evolving so maybe that story never ends.

But for now, this is the final chapter. I am sitting in an airport lounge in Vancouver writing this. My plane home has been delayed so I will take this time to share one more story.

I came here to address a convention with the results of a study we have been working on for a couple years now. The focus was on female sexual desire and why some women have a low sex drive. The data showed a remarkably high correlation between lack of sex drive and the quality of the sexual experiences they had been having or were available to them. Most female subjects found that broadening their horizons and removing the limitations that had been imposed upon them resulted in such a dramatic change in their libido that it called into question the original assessment.

It is a challenging thing to consider for couples counselling and it is something that most counsellors are loath to admit, but it is often the elephant in the room. This study focussed on women, but I believe it can apply to either spouse. It is entirely possible that if your spouse exhibits limited interest in sex, it is because you are just a lousy lay. Nobody wants to make that realization more painful than it needs to be but attributing dysfunction to your partner isn't really fair either.

Anyway, the conference ended at noon today, but my last lecture wrapped up around 4:00 p.m. yesterday. A psychologist who has referred a few couples to me approached me in the lobby and introduced himself. Up to that point we had only ever met via email or phone. His name was Ted. He looked to be in his late 40's. He asked me if I would have dinner with him.

I declined saying I had quite a few emails to catch up on. It was true, but the real reason is that I usually avoid locking myself into an hour and a half with a guy I just met in case he is a bore. I have a reputation at these functions. Some guys want to talk about my research or my practice and most of them want to fuck me. That is fine. I just prefer a venue where I can make a graceful exit if I like, so I told Ted that I would probably come down to the bar for a drink around 8:00 p.m.

I took a hot shower and ordered room service. Around 7:30 I stripped off my robe and looked at my naked body in the mirror. I still look good. On a whim I decided to put in my nipple studs. I don't usually wear them when I am in a work environment, but I like the way they accentuate my nipples. Jake bought the for me. I put on red lace panties, red 4" stilettos and a red wrap dress. The V-neck in front plunged so low that full deep cleavage was visible, and the fabric appeared to be struggling to restrain my big tits. I put on some red lipstick and a bit of eyeliner then gathered my hair into a ponytail high on my head.

I've learned that all the jiggly bits of a woman's body that make us self-conscious are the bits that men love. Most clothes that we wear are designed to mold our body to look a certain way. An outfit like this is more like a thin veneer over my nakedness. They can see the way my tits hang and the real curve of my ass. It induces a sense that there is nothing but a wisp of fabric between my sex and the man I am talking too.

I am used to the looks. When I got into the elevator there was a middle-aged couple there. As I turned to face the door the man tried to sneak-a-peak surreptitiously. The woman didn't try to be so subtle. She just looked me up and down.

I felt the eyes on me as I crossed the lobby and strode into the bar. I saw Ted at the bar talking to two other guys. One guy had his back to me. He seemed to be doing the talking and I could tell that Ted stopped listening when he saw me. The other guy I knew. His name was Paul. He was tall, maybe 6'2" and good looking and I knew from experience that he had a nice big cock. Ted fit a similar description except I didn't know (yet) about his cock. I went straight to them and gave each of Paul and Ted a kiss on both cheeks before introducing myself to the third guy. His name was Marcus. He was a thick set, broad shouldered black man, about 6' tall. I had seen him in the audience at one of my lectures. They all seemed to be of a similar age. I instantly knew what I wanted that night.

I could tell that Ted was inclined to encourage Paul and Marcus to make an exit but that is not what I wanted so I suggested that we all get a drink. They were all charming and respectful. Eventually the topic turned to my work and my advocacy for female sexual exploration. Marcus asked me for an example of how men get it wrong.

I answered. "Typically, in a situation like this the three of you vie for my attention. You all might think that Ted has dibs because I told him I would meet him here. And I as the woman try to figure out if I should take any of you up to my room at all. Will I be judged? Will you speak ill of me later? If I decide in the affirmative, I will pick which one and that will be coloured as much by expectations as it is my true desire. But that is all a screen for the truth."

"What is the truth, Cynthia?"

"I want to fuck all three of you and so would most women if they are being honest with themselves. Are you up for it, fellas?"

There was a long pause. Then Marcus swallowed the last of his drink and said "I am in." The other two followed suit. Straight away the four of us strode back across the lobby to the elevator.

Once in my suite I untied my dress, opened it, peeled it off then tossed it on a chair. Then I bent at the waist and peeled off my panties, stepped out of them and kicked them onto the same chair. Now naked except for my heels I sidled up to Ted, wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him for several seconds.

"Undress gentlemen." I said still hanging on to Ted.

When I released him and turned, Marcus was right there. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him too. By the time I got to Paul he was already naked. After I was done kissing him, he dropped to his knees and started to lick my pussy. Ted came up behind me and started to give me a rim job. When Marcus had peeled off the last of his clothes, he stood next to me kissing me and kneading my big tits. All three men were well hung -- 8" or so and thick. Not as big as Gerhard of James but more than enough.

As they stayed in that position working on me, I reached out and started to stroke Marcus's cock.

It was Marcus who led me over to the bed and laid me out as he crawled between my legs and started eating my pussy. The other two lined up on either side of me caressing my breasts, kissing my neck, and nibbling on my earlobes. Those are all amazing sensations on their own but there is a real multiplier effect when they are happening simultaneously. I shuddered, my back arched, and I took a long deep breath then let out a long sigh.

"Mmmmmmm. That is amazing. Come up here Ted. Paul, keep doing what you are doing. Marcus, please fuck me."

I took Ted's cock in my mouth just as Marcus slid his into my wet pussy. Marcus held my legs apart and plowed me just right -- he moved my hips to the edge of the bed so that my hips rotated down and his cock rubbed against my g-spot as he fucked me. I could feel my orgasm building as I put my attention to Ted's cock. I was sucking on his balls while I stroked his cock.