All Comments on 'Slut Wife Pt. 01: Taking Care of Business'

by policywank

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 6 years ago
Oh, good grief!

Look, the writer is an admitted "hot wife" and her stories are known to be of that nature. If you're shocked by this by now, I think that you have the issues. She's actually a pretty cool person who happens to have a fetish for the hot wife/slut wife scene, and while she and I don't see eye to eye on every point, and while I don't share her fetish, she has every right to post her stories for those who enjoy them. She and her husband are apparently quite happy with this scene, this lifestyle of theirs, and as long as they're happy with it, whose business is it but theirs? So what if she posts stories that celebrate it, in a category suited to such kinks? That's her right, too! Get over it! You have the right to enjoy your chosen category and sexual tastes. Leave her to enjoy hers as well!

Ravisher71Ravisher71over 6 years ago
5 stars

Another fine contribution. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Droll...

Hi- found my mind wondering at the excruciating amount of details.... never got past the 1st page...

subject was cool, but Carol is just... yuk...LOL.

be well

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BITCH BITCH

If you do not care for these type of stories then try fetish and maybe you will find your story there.This is a good L.W. story, five star..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Seems like typical garbage as of late

1* typical garbage as of late; maybe it can be pulled out of garbage bin in part 2.

Really wish authors would get the hint with ratings; most don't want to read about weak husbands in this category. Knowingly cockholdry IS a fetish; practiced by only a very small portion of an immoral population. Unknowningly cuckold; until spouse/husband finds out & takes his "pound of flesh" (vengeance), either w/RACC or BTB; not so much Fetish as comeuppance for cheaters & traitors.

So, only real way this reader sees this story improving; to have "Brad" man-up take control of situation, possibly get leverage over Rudy & others and put wife down a peg or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I've never known that was fucking there workers wife but I do know a good handful of guys that were banging the boss wife. Also at least that were sneaking around with the bosses daughter. One guy who his boss always picked on got his revenge on the daughter. He had access to parties and special events that people would go with him to. She always asked for him to take her and one night in a local bar he told her that everyone wants to go and that people do favors for him for the chance to get in . She got the hint and followed him home where he hate fucked her because of the boss. He even hooked her up with a rapper who eyed her the whole night . He promised to put her and a few friends in his next video and before the night was over her fucked her in his VIP room . What people will do for someone with more power or access to some things that aren't open to the public.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The hint?

To the Anon who suggests that the author “take the hint” from ratings and go elsewhere......please go fuck yourself. You don’t own this genre or site. No matter how many of your tiny dick and dry cunt friends agree with you, everyone still has the right to write and say what they want. You have the right to not read it or use the comments section to be a moralizing douche bag.

But even if everyone you know and have ever met dislikes this story or this author that counts for precisely nothing, zero, fuck all, jack shit. Even if scores are zero across the board no author or reader is obliged to go away.

That’s what angers the self righteous isn’t it? It galls you to not be able to brow beat or coerce others into submission. That is the way it works with moralizers. You actually believe that if enough people agree with you that a tyranny of the majority is legitimate.....that you should be allowed to tell other people what to do? Asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Definition of Loving Wives

Fetish is a generalization. Loving Wives is more specific. It includes both types of stories, so as not to spoil the ending. Some will find the wife sharing they crave. They all have their reasons. Homophobic bed wetters will find enough stories about hating, burning and abusing women to transfer and drain off their self loathing for hating women, like some literary burning man sacrifice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Same old Policywank bullshit...

We get it. You're free and liberated. Your female characters just happen to be real pieces of shit. You put them all on some sexual pedestal wg Ile their husbands are apparently to stupid to breathe. Somehow they were able to marry out of their league though. Convenient for a "loving wives story. See in order to suspend disbelief the situation has to be believable. She being married to Brad is not. It's not believable that a woman who clearly thinks she's above her spouse would bother to marry said spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ last anonymous

Once again, your hypocrisy is showing. You need to take your own advice.

Telling that person to shut the fuck up, and then saying, "Everyone can comment" is so stupid its funny.

Why don't you stop reading comments? You seem to be getting more bent out of shape than those you criticize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVED THIS STORY. MY CUP OF TEA, TOTALLY, & THEN SOME... GAVE IT A 5 (☆☆☆☆☆)!

Hi policywank,

This story of yours is VERY EROTIC and VERY REALISTIC. Its storyline was masterfully crafted.

In the past, i was not into stories longer than a page and a half, but this one enjoyed my undivided attention thru all 3 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great great great!!

Love your writings PW. My Lovely Lady is being led down the Hotwife path willingly now. Hope to one day see her live her pleasures fully. As we know it is all about the woman's desires and fulfillment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
closet cucks love this author

feeds all their fears and insecurities, tittilating them as they imagine being the emasculated husband, wanking off, feeling guilty, then consumed with shame leave a nasty comment in a fit denial.

love those wankers, laugh our asses off at the seriousness of those nutjobs condemning an author on a free fuck story site, made more hilarious by the fact they don't get the rest of us laughing our asses off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ignore the hateful vitriol

Your stories are masterful, Woman-to-woman, we know exactly what you are saying, why you are saying it, and for whom you are writing! (us)

Ignore the hateful vitriol that comes from hands tired of jerking off because their impotence and insecurity does not allow them to enjoy a woman.

Please do keep writing and as long as you write, there will be those of us gently pleasuring ourselves with you thoughts and ideas!

Five stars

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticabout 5 years ago
Please follow up with Pt. 02

Don't give the moralizers the satisfaction that they have discouraged you from following through with the plan. It's your fantasy, your story. Writing it well as you do deserves encouragement and respect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpolicywank@policywank
Married, polyamorous and lovingly dominant. 5'5" raven haired and dark-eyed, 120 lbs., 38D-24-38, curvy but firm. I am the hot wife in a wife led relationship. I have several lovers while he has only those that I allow - usually other hot wives. But I have sex with h...