Slut Wife Pt. 01: Taking Care of Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,257 Followers

"Sure. But if Bill is going to start work tomorrow morning you need to get that whole area cleared out so why don't you get some people on that then we can reconvene here at 11:30."

Brad turned to leave the room just as Rudy's hand slid down over Carol's bum and gave it a full firm squeeze and a gentle tap. Then he went back into Brad's office.

Carol stood there stunned. When he had unbuttoned her blouse himself she figured it was just his way and maybe a cultural difference. Same thing when he complimented her body or hung on to her waist just a little too long. But there was no mistaking the fact that he had just groped her.

She didn't know what to do. The moment had passed so it was too late to say anything. But her visceral reaction was not the righteous indignation that she would almost certainly attach to the event in any other circumstance. Somehow her natural negative presumption about such a man did not diminish her regard for Rudy and his authority. Obviously he thought he could get away with it and on some level she agreed. She was willing to let it pass because there was something animalistic about him that just seemed consistent with showing his desire crudely. Judging him would be like judging the lion for killing. It is in his nature and against all reason she saw it as a compliment.

Again she was left flushed with sexual excitement from his touch.

...

Carol went into her office and waited for the men. Her mind was racing. Why did she feel the way she did about Rudy's wandering hands? What was wrong with her? And how was she going to discourage him? Or should she? He would be gone soon and she didn't want to rock the boat. No that was wrong. The next time he did it she would push him away. But what if Brad saw it? Would it start a conflict? Even a man as mild-mannered as Brad surely wouldn't stand for his wife being groped. Where would that lead? Probably not to a good place. Rudy was being discreet so she could do the same. She would just move his hand away diplomatically...even if she did want him to touch her again. She tried hard to push that realization out of her head and that was where she was when Brad came back into the office and knocked on her door.

Moments later they left the office. Brad led the way and Rudy held the door for Carol putting his hand on her lower back as she passed...too close for a man she just met but not wrong enough to say anything. She felt certain he was watching her ass as she walked ahead of him in her snug pencil skirt. She had no intention of letting this get out of hand but still she put a little extra sway to her hips.

When they got to the restaurant - a local pub - Carol planned to sit next to Brad but he was already seated when Rudy made a point of pulling out her chair for her opposite Brad. How could she not take the courtesy? He then sat next to her. It was a pleasant lunch during which Brad was effusive in his thanks and praise for Rudy.

At one point Brad got up to go to the bathroom. Not wanting to burst his bubble (for what seemed like the first time in many years) Carol waited until he was gone to ask Rudy a more cautious question.

"Do you think this is really going to work out? I mean you did a masterful job but can we get these guys to follow through?"

"Oh they will follow through. I can't say for sure if we will need to rattle their cage again but we won't let them weasel out of this. Don't worry Carol we will take care of business." As he said that Rudy put his hand on her knee and slid it a good 6" up her thigh pushing her skirt up as he did so.

"H...how we will monitor...um please don't..."

"Please don't what?" Said Brad as he returned to the table not noticing Rudy subtly pull his hand back to his own lap.

"Um...please don't leave us to monitor these guys on our own." Said Carol as she thought to herself how she was now covering tracks for Rudy's advances.

"That is a good point." Said Brad. "I mean I'll set up camp all day and night if necessary but I obviously don't know much about construction or I would have caught the problem the first time around."

"Don't worry you two. We will put in place a proper inspection regime that doesn't involve the engineer being the builder's brother-in-law and I or one of my staff will drop in again." As he spoke he leaned back and opened himself up putting an arm on the back of Carol's chair and gently touching her back just below her bra strap.

She felt her nipples firm and knew they would be slightly visible but there was nothing she could do. If Brad noticed she would say she got a chill, but he didn't.

When the bill came Rudy insisted on paying. "Please Rudy you are here to help us."

"Nonsense. You are one of our franchisees I am here to help a business partner." The waitress had the bill and his gold card and was gone to the register before Brad could say anymore.

"Will you stay the night Rudy. We would be most honoured to have you as our guest for dinner and we have plenty of room for you to sleep over."

Carol heart was in her throat. Brad had invited the fox into the hen house. She wasn't against it but in that moment she knew that Rudy would keep making advances and she wasn't sure she could resist them. Not the she wasn't able but she didn't seem to be willing.

"Well that does sound rather nicer than the motel I stayed at last night...if it is ok with Carol." He said with a smile as his hand touched her back.

"Yes of course we would be delighted." She responded honestly as she felt herself loose her metaphorical footing. Carol was keenly aware of where this was going and she felt powerless to stop it.

A few more hours passed uneventfully. Rudy was busy camped out in Brad's office not giving her a chance to address his advances, not that she would have known what to do anyway. Brad was busy clearing space to make sure the builders could get right to work early the next morning.

Carol left ahead of the men and stopped at the grocery store to buy food for dinner. When she got home she changed into a flowery sundress and a pair of wedge sandals and put her hair up in a ponytail. When she was done she looked at herself in the mirror. It was only then that she was suddenly struck with that "what am I doing realization". The dress was short and showed a lot of leg and cleavage. It was strappy with a snug bodice so she wore no bra. Her sandals had a 3 1/2" heel. She was obviously trying to look pretty...no sexy...for Rudy. Until she looked in the mirror it was s sub-conscious indulgence but now it was a reality. She should change but she heard Brad walking up the stairs. What would he think? She would look guilty? The door opened.

"Hi honey."

"Hi. Boy am I tired. What did you buy for dinner Carol. Do I need to get that grill fired up?"

"Um, yes I bought steaks and salad. I thought maybe I would make some pasta as well and reheat the tomato sauce."

"That sounds great. I will be right down." Said Brad as he went into the bathroom.

Son of a bitch thought Carol. He didn't even have the decency to notice or be jealous or even fucking wonder what is up while her mind is racing. Downstairs was a different story.

"Wow. You are a vision of loveliness." Enthused Rudy with his now familiar animalistic sincerity. She felt like Little Red Riding Hood - the wolf planned to eat her up and it might not have been right but it was genuine and visceral. "How can I help?"

"No need. You have done plenty. Please have a seat. Can I get you a drink?"

"Do you have a beer?"

"Yes of course. Have a seat. Would you like a glass?"

"Ok."

Carol got him a beer and a glass while he sat down. Then she poured it for him while he waited, put away the empty and brought him the glass.

"Thank you very much." Rudy leaned back in his seat, looked her up and down and sat there with a smile sipping his beer like he had the best seat and the best view ever known to man.

Now was not the time to ask about his wandering hands as Brad would be down any second. But truth is she enjoyed the way he devoured her with his eyes. It wasn't lascivious or sleazy or presumptious but more like the wolf trying hard to be good.

They resolved to eat their meal in courses - Italian style.

After the salad, Carol got the sauce going and the water boiling. Brad was outside lighting the barbecue when she was at the stove and Rudy passed behind her. "Do you mind if I grab another beer?"

"No please help yourself."

"Thank you." He said as he walked behind her and patted her on the ass and gave it a firm squeeze.

She opened her mouth to respond but Brad was coming back in, oblivious as always.

"I've got a mighty hunger. I am glad you two invited me for dinner. Now where is the red wine for the main courses?"

Brad paused and looked in the pantry where they normally keep the wine.

"Um. I think we are out."

"Oh." said Rudy notably deflated. His face seemed to say 'how do you not have red wine for any Italian man eating tomato sauce, pasta and red meat?'

"I'll go get some."

"Oh no its not necessary."

"Sure it is. I want it as well. The liquor store is a short drive." And off ran Brad.

Meanwhile Rudy excused himself and went to the bathroom. When he came back a few minutes later Carol was dropping the pasta into the boiling water. She turned to the sink and set the colander there for when it was time to drain the pasta.

Rudy walked behind her. She waited for him to pass, resolved to finally address him. Instead he stopped behind her, puts his hand on her waist, moved close to her and kissed her on the neck. Shivers ran down her spine, goose flesh raised all over and her nipples hardened.

"Please, don't...I can't..."

"You can't or you don't want to...?"

"I can't...I mean...I am a married woman..."

"And I am a married man...but I want you." Somehow that helped her succumb, it made them co-conspirators. His hands were moving slowly up her torso as he kissed the other side of her neck and tremors shot though her again. He moved even closer and she felt his hard dick on her bum. It felt big.

"I shouldn't..." She said meekly, her crumbling resolve obvious to both of them.

Rudy's hands continued their upward path and came upon her full heaving breasts. She thought he would pause letting her remain in indecisive euphoria for another second but no. He grabbed both of her big tits firmly and even moved his thumb and forefinger to tweaked her nipples. She gasped and paused planning to enjoy his presence just another second before pushing him away to reclaim her fidelity. But the front door opened, Rudy stepped away and she never acted.

As Brad walked in from the entrance she skittered off to the bathroom so he wouldn't see her flushed. There she saw herself in the mirror...low cut dress, a canyon of cleavage, hard nipples and filled with wanton desire. She reached between her legs afraid to find what she knew she would find - a wet pussy.

All during those years of frustrated sex life for Brad one of her "go to" excuses was that she wasn't lubricated. Even when he bought lubricant she poo pooed it. Now Rudy had her juices flowing like no man had ever done. He was right. She didn't want to say no. She had been trying to do it all day long and had not. If she did he would back off. Wolf that he was he wouldn't force himself on her. Yes he was pushing but she wasn't resisting and was even subtly encouraging him. The way she looked at him that morning. The way she wiggled her ass for him. The way she arched her back at lunch when he touched it. He had started this dance - it was crude but she had responded in the affirmative all along the way.

He wouldn't stop unless she stopped him. She knew now that she wouldn't stop him. She knew then that she was going to cheat on Brad with Rudy.

Its a strange thing when you know you are going to cheat. There is a surge of guilt together with the knowledge that the guilt can still be avoided. Its that little angel standing on your shoulder telling you it is still possible to turn back. But once you know that you are going to go ahead anyway, you want to get on with it. To go past the point of no return where the deed can't be undone and that little voice is silenced. You know you will feel guilty but at that point it will be irreversible and the compulsion to stop will subside.

Carol left the bathroom a different woman. She no longer fooled herself that she would resist and made no pretence of not enjoying Rudy's advances. 'At least she wasn't deluding herself', she thought. There was no excuse, no rationalization, just the realization that she was going to do it anyway.

They carried on with dinner. Brad was outside grilling the steaks which were almost finished when Carl placed a plate of pasta in front of Rudy. He ran his big strong hands up the inside of her thigh all the way up until his index finger grazed the crotch of her damp panties. Carol just stood there and let it happen, her legs quivering slightly.

After dinner Carol was cleaning up the dishes while the men sat and chatted over their wine. As if on cue, Brad mentioned that he had to get up very early to receive the contractors the next day and would they mind if he excused himself. A moment later he kissed her on the cheek and he was gone.

Rudy took his time finishing his wine and Carol finished cleaning up in silence. When he was done, he walked up behind Carol and put his hands on her waist again. This time she simply took one of his hands and led him towards the basement door at the far end of the house. As they descended the stairs she told him to close the door behind them which he did very quietly.

There was a post next to a couch in the middle of their rec room. As they approached it Carol turned to face Rudy. With the intensity of built up passion he pushed her up against the post and lifted both her hands above her head as he kissed her for the first time. With heated breath and tongues probing it seemed as though he might devour her. Then he held both her hands in one of his while his other hand fell to her breast where he seized it firmly, then ran his hand down her torso, lifted her dress, squeezed her ass pressed the palm of his hand full onto her pussy.

Carol had never been with such an aggressive man. Her every fibre yielded to him.

After a moment of kissing and groping her like a sex starved animal he pulled her arms backdown, unzipped the back of her dress and stripped her dress off in one smooth motion. It crumpled around her feet and her big tits bounced free as she stood there in only her shoes and panties. Again he kissed her as his powerful hands groped her large tits. He snaked his hand up behind her neck, stopped kissing her and stepped back abruptly pulling her towards him.

Carol stumbled and found herself on her knees with Rudy's hand firmly on the back of her head. Even with all of his aggressive actions to date she was surprised that he would force her to her knees to suck his cock, but that is what was happening. With his other hand he unzipped his pants and pushed them down. His long thick cock sprung free. It was much bigger than Carol had ever experienced. Instinctively she leaned forward to take his manhood into her mouth. As if trying to shoo away the little voice that told her to stop she threw herself into it.

She pulled his pants off while stuffing as much of his huge cock into her mouth as she could handle. Rudy took his hands off of her head satisfied that he no longer needed to push her.

"Good girl." He said to his new mistress and Carol was filled with a perverse sort of pride at being the obedient slut of such a strong man.

While she was stripping his pants and socks he was unbuttoning his shirt. When he was fully naked the new lovers slowed their pace to enjoy the experience. Carol held his big cock in one hand and pushed it up so that she could take each of his balls into her mouth, sucking and licking them slowly. Tugging each with just enough pull to push him to the edge but not to hurt. Then she ran her lips up the shaft of his cock licking as she went.

"Mmmm. You have a magnificent cock." She growled gently before teasing the head of his dick with her tongue.

She returned to the area around the base of his dick, sucking his flesh into her warm mouth while she stroked his shaft. Her full soft tits pressed against his thick hairy thighs. Inch by inch she moved her way back up the thick shaft of his cock until she was at his throbbing cock helmet again. She passed her teeth along the edge of it playfully looking up at him with a slutty lascivious smile before she plunged it into her throat again.

It is difficult to deep throat a big dick like Rudy's and Carol had never given much attention to her cock-sucking skills. She tried her best, slurping and gagging, eyes watering but she could get little more than half his length into her mouth.

Rudy appreciated the effort but he was soon ready to move on. He guided Carol to her feet then pushed her backwards onto the couch.

"Lift up your legs." He commanded.

She obeyed and he grabbed her panties and peeled them slowly off as he towered over her with his massive dick at attention.

"Now spread your legs for me."

She obeyed. He got on his knees and put his finger on her clit. Slowly he circled it around feeling her wetness, winding her up bit by bit. When Carol was squirming under his touch he leaned in and started to gently suck on her clit. It was as erect as his penis when he turned his attention to licking the length of her labia, spreading her lips with his tongue. His hot breath on her soaking wet pussy was nearly too much to take.

A moment later Rudy pulled his face out of Carol's pussy, took his cock in his hand and slowly pressed it against her wet cunt brushing up and down parting her womanhood.

"Are you going to use a condom." She asked him breathlessly.

"No." He responded as he pushed the head of his big dick into her.

Carol gasped as she crossed the threshold into being unequivocally a cheating wife. Another man was entering her. Carol's lips curled into a smile as they passed the point of no return. Rudy slowly feed his fat cock into her and it seemed to never end. His thickness spread her pussy and pulled on her lips like nothing she had ever experienced. It almost seemed to get thicker as his length went deep into her and Rudy fucked her where no man had ever been.

He still had 2" to go when it seemed like he was bumping up against the limit of her capacity. Carol had a body made for fucking but she could fit no more. Rudy knew better. All women needed some time to adapt...for the vagina to expand to accommodate him. He loved knowing he was making her cunt do things it hadn't done for her husband. He smiled down at Carol as he pulled back then slowly eased himself into her again, bit by bit opening her up and turning her out. Not all women like a big cock but the ones who do get addicted...Rudy saw that look on Carol's face and he heard it in her moans.

Soon enough he got all of his big cock into her and started to pick up the rhythm. That is when he got aggressive again. The force of his body pushed her into the back corner of the couch as he slammed into her filling her up expanding her time after time. He put his left hand around her throat - not squeezing but holding her in place. With his right hand he grabbed her big tits, kneading them at first then slapping them and pinching her nipples.

Carol's legs were flopping around so she tried to hitch them around his back but the power of his thrusts and the length of his stroke was too much to stay in control. He knew exactly where she was in her build-up to orgasm, getting rougher as she wanted it more. Then, almost suddenly, she tensed up and let out a guttural howl, her body heaved and her breath quickened almost to hyperventilation. Goose flesh rose everywhere, her legs trembled and lost control and the veins in her neck started to pulse. Rudy slowed his pace and just gently fucked her as he watched her pleasure unfold in convulsions squirming on the end of his big dick. Marvelling at the majesty of a woman in full orgasm.

policywank
policywank
1,257 Followers