Slut Wife Pt. 01: Taking Care of Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't tell if it was one long wave of orgasm or many little ones. It was like nothing she had ever experienced. After what seemed like an eternity of pleasure she opened her eyes. Rudy had stopped fucking her. His big dick was just pulsing inside her. As she smiled at him he slowly began pumping her again. She rode another smaller orgasm before he pulled his dick out of her and pulled himself up over her face as he stroked it vigorously. No instructions were necessary. Carol opened her mouth as Rudy fed her thick streams of cum and sprayed some onto her big luscious tits.

When he was done she slowly and lovingly licked his cock and balls clean tasty their combined juices. After a time they both got dressed. At the base of the stairs he kissed her gently.

"Thank you." Said Carol. "By the way I am on birth control so you can cum in me next time if you like." She hoped he would want her again. In 16 short hours she had gone from resistance and denial to consciously offering herself to him at his request and on his terms.

A few moments later she undressed and crawled into bed with Brad. He barely stirred and certainly didn't seem to recognize the scent of sex on his wife.

...

The next morning Brad was up and gone before dawn. Carol barely noticed except to be aware that he wasn't in the house and now she was alone with Rudy. Some time later she awoke to the sound of Rudy peeing in the bathroom down the hall. It was a funny thing to register in her mind but she imagined his massive cock and the powerful stream coming out of him and his animalistic presence. She wanted him near her.

Rudy's footsteps came down the hall as she was in that place between asleep and awake. When her eyes opened she looked up to see her lover's big flaccid cock hanging between his muscular legs as he towered over her next to her marital bed. She propped herself up on one elbow, reached out and wrapped her manicured fingers around his manhood. No hesitation this time - she was his mistress and she wanted to service his sexual needs.

She stroked him gently while licking the head of his cock. It quickly stiffened so she moved underneath him to lick and suckle his balls. After a moment she got up onto all fours to have better access. But while she reached for her lover's big cock with her mouth he gently pushed her head around so that she was facing away from him.

"That's it baby, present your sex to me." He instructed her. "Put that sexy ass in the air and spreads those luscious thighs." He continued as she obeyed wordlessly. "Now arch your back and put your head down on the bed."

Rudy stood back and admired the view as Carol slowly swayed her ass back and forth. Her hungry pussy was getting engorged and wet just from the waiting and thrill of her own submission.

"Tell me what you want baby."

"I want you to fuck me."

Rudy gently ran two fingers the length of his new mistress's slit and could tell that she was already swollen and wet. He smiled to himself. He had taken many mistresses and never failed to take great pleasure in bringing out their wanton desires. He smelled his fingers and let the scent of Carol's wet cunt linger on him as he stepped forward and firmly but gently pressed the head of his fat cock against her lips. She gasped and yielded slightly then pushed back so that his head popped inside her. The guilt that she had felt just scant hours earlier was buried beneath layers of desire and the awareness that she would never deny her new lover.

Carol's pussy was still not used to Rudy's large dick but it slipped in easier this time. She was wetter and her stance more open. Rather than back and forth he just eased into her slowly inch by inch. The night before was the first time any man had been so deep inside her and now his angle was touching more new spots. Her body shuddered and she moaned like a whore as a gentle orgasm washed over her. How had he so consumed her desire that he got such a reaction after barely having entered her?

He smacked her ass at just the right moment and with just enough force that the sting heightened her orgasm. Carol giggled like a young woman, tossed her head and looked back at her lover with lust burning in her eyes as he pulled his big cock back until it almost came out of her. Then Rudy grabbed her hair and turned her head forwards as he thrust into her forcefully. This time she grunted involuntarily and a small stream of saliva fell onto the bed sheets as she opened her mouth in a silent wail. It was almost as if he had pushed the spit out of her with the power of his thrust.

Holding her hair Rudy rode her hard. The two of them grunting like animals. He owned her right there on her marital bed. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the indent in the pillow where her husband had laid a short time ago, and she saw her wedding ring glistening in the morning sun as the man who had saved there business fucked her like he owned her. And she realized that he did, because she wanted for it to be so.

Another orgasm washed over Carol, stronger and more violent this time. Her body trembled and she struggled to stay in position. Rudy slipped his left arm under her waist and his right arm across her big tits grabbing her left breast. Again he used a small prick of pain to heighten her orgasm by pinching her nipple. Then their bodies melded into one as he held her in his powerful grip as he thrust his fat cock into her again and again and again until Carol wailed out loud as her lovers body tensed and his dominant dick shot thick ropes of creamy cum inside her cunt.

When Rudy was finished he let her go. She fell on the bed with her legs splayed open. He took a moment and caught his breath looking at Carol as she lay there catching her breath.

"I am going to take a shower. Why don't your grab some fresh towels and join me when you are ready." Said Rudy. The he walked into the ensuite bathroom off of the master bedroom.

Carol lay on the bed listening to the sound of her lover peeing in the bathroom. She felt his cum ooze out of her pussy. He flushed and she heard the shower come on. She got up to her knees then stood. She looked down and saw a big wet cum stain on her marital bed. Then she looked down between her tits which seemed swollen with desire and touched her swollen cum covered pussy. She licked he fingers clean then went to fetch towels as instructed. Carol could feel the rest of his cum oozing out of her and running down her leg.

She put the towels on the bar then stepped into the shower with her lover. They took a long hot shower, soaping and exploring one another with their hands and mouths and tongues. Every inch of her yielded to him.

After they were done and Rudy had dried off. He turned to Carol and kissed her gently, sensually. "You don't need to dress for battle today. Wear another sundress like you did last evening. It suited you so well." He said it softly but it wasn't a question. She nodded.

Carol choose a sun dress similar to the previous evening. Except this one fastened behind her neck and held her large tits like they were together in one basket. It accentuated her cleavage and showed a decent amount of side boob. The back was 3/4 open and it was about the same length as the one she wore the previous night - about 3" above her knee. She wore the same sandals. As a work outfit it seemed a too casual and a too sexy, but pleasing Rudy was all that was on her mind as she headed downstairs where he waited.

"You are stunning." He stepped forward and took her in his arms as he kissed her full on the mouth. His hands ran down her back and onto her full firm voluptuous ass. She felt him tug the hem of her dress upwards until his hand was on her panties. "But you won't be needing these today." He pulled them down partway. Then Carol stepped away, peeled off her panties and stepped out of them one leg at a time while Rudy watched her with a lascivious smile.

"I'll go put these in the laundry." She said softly as she turned and went down the hall.

When she returned they both got into Rudy's car and drove to the store. She sat in the passenger's seat and angled herself towards him as he ran his thick strong hands all the way up her bare thighs. She wasn't just accepting his advances now. She was offering herself at every opportunity.

"Go and get all of the contracts and payments for the construction work. I want to review them. I am going to go check on Brad. I'll be up in a few minutes." Instructed Rudy as they got out of the car.

It was actually closer to an hour by the time he got to the office. He closed the door to the board room and sat down with the files. Carol siddled up to him and placed her hand on his shoulders while he ran his strong hands all the way up her creamy thighs. After a moment he pulled his hand away and smacked her on the ass.

"Leave me alone now to review this material."

She obeyed.

Another hour had passed when she came out of her office and heard Rudy on the phone in Brad's office.

"Hi Donna. Is my brother in? Ya Paulo, not Vic...Hi Paolo how are things? Un huh, Un huh. Good. Ya. Well there have been a few problems with the contractor here but nothing we can't manage. Un huh. Yup, definitely glad I made the trip. Yup, I am coming home today but probably not until end of day. Did you enjoy my night with Donna last night? Un huh. Ya, I'll bet. Do you know if she is free tonight? No. Ok transfer me back to her...Hi Donna, when is hubby getting home tonight? 8:00, ya. Ok do you have time to meet me at the condo? Great. Yup I'll be there by 5:30 or 6:00. That gives us at least an hour. Ok baby have a good day."

Carol returned to her office quietly. A few minutes later Rudy came in.

"Listen babe I want to be one the road by about 1:00, so how about we check on Brad then go grab a bite at your place before I leave."

"Sure Rudy."

The two of them went down to see Brad.

After a quick update, Rudy gave Brad a list of instructions and said he would follow-up in a couple days.

This was the first time Carol had seen her husband awake since she had cheated on him. He was now a cuckold. She was the one who had betrayed him. She was the one who watched as her cuckolded husband took orders from his wife's new lover. She was the one standing there dressed like she wanted to be fucked. Yet she saw him as weak and pathetic. It was her fault but that didn't change her feelings. It didn't change the fact that her pussy was wet and engorged. It didn't take the smirk off her face. And it didn't stop her from hoping that Rudy was going to take her home and fuck her again when he said goodbye to Brad then put his hand on the bare part of her lower back as he directed her away. She didn't look back to see if Brad noticed anything unusual.

When they got back to the house Carol made him two sandwiches while he poured himself a glass of Brad's wine and nibbled on her neck. When she was done she undid the clasp behind her neck and stepped out of her dress to present herself to her lover. Then she unbuckled his pants, pulled them down and seized his cock.

Rudy picked her up so that her legs dangled off the edge of the counter. She wrapped her legs and arms around him and slowly slid down onto his big hard cock. Soon they were mated like the beast with two backs grunting like animals as Rudy ground his dick into her and she squirmed in his arms. Over his shoulder she saw them in the mirror and smiled to herself. She stopped moving and watched as he thrust his last powerful strokes into her. She saw the lust in her own eyes as she felt his big cock fill her with cum.

When he was done, Rudy put her back on her feet and pulled his pants up. He swigged down the last of his glass of wine. She paid no mind to the cum oozing out of her pussy as she gave her lover the brown bag of sandwiches and walked him to the front door.

"Will I see you again."

"Ya, you will baby. Just be patient." He kissed her and grabbed her ass then left.

...

The call came on her cellphone two weeks later.

"Hi is this Carol?"

"Yes."

"Hi Carol. My name is Donna I work for Rudy Giancarlo. Mr. Giancarlo has asked that I invite you to come to Chicago for a merchandising workshop week after next. He thinks it will be a good idea for setting up your new expanded space."

"Oh. ok."

"You will need to be here late Wednesday because the workshop starts first thing on Thursday. The main activities are over two days but he thought there might be some other things that he would like to show you so he suggests you plan to return home late Sunday."

"Ok."

"I understand it will be just you attending Carol. I will get you set-up in the company condo. We are looking forward to having you join us..."