Slut-Wife Stepmom Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,359 Followers

Tina's heart was racing as she answered, "Just Charlotte. She's my best friend."

"Did you like it? Was it different than kissing Bryce?"

"Oh, yeah! Way different! I don't really know how, exactly, but it was," Tina answered.

Brenda leaned in, and said softly, "Show me."

Their kiss was tender and exploratory, but with plenty of passion and desire behind it.

After breaking the initially-light lip contact, Tina opened her mouth slightly and Brenda ran the tip of her tongue all the way around the inside of her lips. With her eyes closed, Tina then leaned in and gently sucked one of Brenda's lips between hers. She pulled back stretching it out, and when she let it go, she followed it to engage in another kiss, this one more aggressive, more passionate, more erotic ... and way more arousing!

With their lips still locked in a feverish kiss, Brenda shoved her chair back with her legs and stood up, bringing Tina up with her. She took the younger girl in a tight embrace and increased the intensity of the kiss while they ground their bodies together.

Tina was breathing hard, her heart was pounding, and her pussy was leaking. She had never felt this kind of heated passion or been this aroused in her life! She was continuing to discover how exciting sexually-taboo things could be.

Suddenly, Brenda broke the embrace and kiss, and told Tina, "Take your bathing suite off!"

Tina blinked in surprise, looked around the outdoor patio, and said, "Here?"

The pool and yard were surrounded on three sides by tall, dense shrubs, and there were no close adjacent neighbors, but still, it was in the wide-open outdoors and it wasn't even dark!

Brenda took hold of the bottom of her own tank-top and pulled it off over her head, as she replied, "Yes, here! Or is the little girl who's horny enough to fuck her boyfriend's dad right in front of him afraid that somebody might see her naked and making out with another woman?" With her tits now exposed, Brenda looked at Tina and said, "Have you ever kissed a pussy, before? How far did you and Charlotte go?"

Two more taboo lines were quickly leapt across in Tina's brain--exhibitionism and girl-girl sex--and ten seconds later, as Brenda's shorts were kicked across the patio, Tina had peeled her one-piece swimsuit off, and they were back in a now-naked embrace with their mouths hungrily attached once more.

Their hands roamed over each other's backs as their bare tits pressed against one another. They held onto and pulled on each other's asses, grinding their pussy-mounds together and rotating their hips to try to join cunts. In a standing position, they couldn't, of course, but just the effort was fantastically arousing, even in its frustration.

After a minute or so, Brenda broke the kiss and then led Tina over to one of the chaise lounges next to the pool. She flicked the catch so the back laid down flat, and then eased Tina down onto the cushion on her back. She then crawled on top of her, gently settling her naked body on top of hers.

As Brenda leaned down and resumed the steaming kiss, Tina spread her legs and planted her feet on the cushion to give herself leverage to rotate her hips in an effort to grind her burning pussy against Brenda's. The effect was better than when they were standing, but still not what Tina was hoping for.

With the advantage of experience and of being on top, Brenda pushed herself into an upright position on her knees. She straddled one of Tina's legs then lifted the other up across her hip while turning the girl partly onto her side. She then rocked her hips forward as she pulled on Tina's leg, mashing their two drenched cunts together.

With her head lifted off the cushion so she could watch, Tina stared down at the conjoined pussies, and let out a low, "Oh, fuck!" at the incredible, never-before-experienced feeling.

Brenda smiled down at her, and as she rocked her hips to grind their cunts together, she said, "Is that what you were trying to do, sweetie?" She rocked again, and added, "God, your pussy is so fucking wet! And I love the feel of your hair down there rubbing against my cunt lips!"

"Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Tina moaned and began rocking her own hips underneath Brenda.

Brenda responded by coordinating her hip movements to compliment Tina's and mash the two cunts so tightly together that their clits rubbed. At the same time, she reached down and wrapped her hands around Tina's puffy-tipped tits and squeezed hard, bulging the soft pink nipples into fat cones.

Tina reacted by taking her own nipples between her fingers and thumbs, pinching them tightly, and pulling up harder than she ever had before.

"Oh, shit!" Tina growled as her cunt erupted.

Brenda gave the youngster's gushing pussy a few more hard cunt-grinds, then broke the scissor-lock and moved quickly to get her face between Tina's legs while she was still cumming. She planted her mouth over the girl's hairy, wet, peach-pussy, and drove her tongue against her clit. At the same time she pushed her finger up her spasming cunt-hole and quickly found her g-spot. Rubbing the sensitive nub inside her cunt while she sucked and tongued her clit on the outside, doubled-down on Tina's waning orgasm, and it seemed to start all over, again, at least as intense and probably more so.

"Oh, my fucking hell!" Tina whined, nearly crying at the incredible force of her renewed orgasm.

Brenda kept sucking, lapping, and fingering the girl's pussy until her cunt-spasms finally became fewer and less powerful. She then lifted her head--her face glistening with pussy-juice--looked up at Tina, and said, "My turn?"

"Oh, fuck yes!" Tina agreed immediately, and started to get up to swap positions. But Brenda put her hand on her chest to hold her down, and said, "You stay there. I'll come to you."

While Tina lay there with her naked ass soaking wet with her own pussy-juice, Brenda got up, walked around, and then climbed back on the lounge facing Tina's feet. On her knees with her legs straddling Tina's head, she then eased herself down to bring her drenched pussy to within an inch or two of the girl's face.

The only other live pussy that Tina had ever seen was Charlotte's, and it was a clamshell--even more closed-up and protective of the soft folds within than her own peach. Brenda's pussy was wide open--the dark, fleshy waves of her flower-petal labia in full view and shining with pussy-juice.

Tina lifted her head from the cushion, and slowly ran her tongue from one end of Brenda's pussy to the other, savoring not just the taste, but the warmth and even the strong smell of raw sex as she inhaled deeply. She then opened her mouth and covered as much of the open slit as she could, giving Brenda's pussy a loving, sucking kiss that included wigging her tongue into her cunt-hole.

Brenda let out a low, pleasant mew and reached down to gently massage Tina's puffy pink nipples between her thumbs and fingers. Tina reacted by driving her tongue deeper and harder into Brenda's cunt.

Brenda shifter her hips slightly as she tightened her grip on Tina's nipples just a fraction, and said, "Oh, damn, that feels nice! Do my clit, sweetie! Rub it with your tongue and suck on it! Make my hot cunt cum all over your pretty face!"

Tina quickly located the protruding nub, and as Bryce had been, was surprised at its size. Hers was a tiny bump by comparison, and she had no idea what Charlotte's might look like, hidden within her clamshell. Fascinated, she swirled her tongue all over and around the nub and even took it between her lips to suck in it. Too close to see it, Tina got the impression through her lips and tongue that it must look like a tiny cock!

Brenda groaned, "Oh, yeah!" and tightened her pinch on the girl's nipples. She wanted to squat down and press her cunt hard into Tina's mouth, then rock her hips and give herself a fierce face-fuck, but she resisted, preferring to let the girl explore and enjoy her first pussy in her own manner. Of course, she wasn't above making suggestions.

As she tugged lightly on Tina's nipples, she told her, "Raise your hand up here and let me get your finger wet so you can shove it up my ass when I cum!"

Recalling what that felt like when Bryce did it to her, Tina eagerly raised her hand and Brenda singled out her index finger to lap and suck like a skinny little cock.

While Brenda bobbed her head on Tina's finger she increased her pinch and her pull on the girl's nipples, and Tina reacted by nodding her head up and back between Brenda's legs, lapping hard from her clit, through her soft, soaking-wet pussy-lips to her asshole. She swirled her tongue around the tight little pucker adding her own lubrication, and then decided to try to poke her tongue into the little rosebud. Yet another taboo blown to hell.

Brenda responded by relaxing her sphincter, enjoying not only the feeling of a warm tongue worming its way into her ass, but perhaps even more, the fact that the girl was willing to do it all on her own. Tina was turning out to be a slut after her own heart!

Brenda slipped her mouth from Tina's finger, and as she pulled up hard on her nipples, she said, "Suck my clit and fuck my tight little asshole, sweetie! Make me cum all over your face! God, you make me hot, you cunt-eating little nympho!" Still pinching the girl's nipples, Brenda bent forward to give Tina better access to her asshole, and also force her clit harder into the girl's mouth.

Fueled by the nasty asshole-fingering talk, being called a nympho, and the searing burn that seemed to shoot straight from her nipples to her pussy, Tina shoved her wet finger up Brenda's ass and began tonguing and sucking hard on her clit.

Almost immediately, Brenda let out a groan and her cunt spasmed with a first gush of hot pussy-juice. Still rubbing her tongue over Brenda's mini-cock-clit Tina opened her mouth to suck in as much of the salty girl-juice as she could while at the same time fucking her finger in and out of her asshole to keep the flow coming as if it were a pump.

Brenda moaned, "Oh, you sweet cunt-lapping little slut!" and then leaned down and covered Tina's pussy with her mouth. She stuck her tongue between her peach-lips and found her little clit, then having finally let go of the girl's nipples, she spread her ass-cheeks, and pushed her finger up her puckered little asshole in a tit-for-tat cunt-sucking, butt-fucking sixty-nine.

Tina let out a long whine directly into Brenda's cunt as her own pussy erupted, once again.

The two women sucked on each other's pussies while rocking their heads and jabbing their fingers in and out of one another's assholes through several long and glorious cunt-spasms. Brenda was surprised--and thrilled--at how much and how long the young girl continued to cum, considering she had had another orgasm only a short time before.

When Tina's orgasm did begin to taper off, Brenda lifted her face from her pussy and slipped her finger from her ass. She was sure she could have kept the girl's cunt-juice flowing for a good while, but she wanted to leave her just slightly hanging and wanting more. Although it wasn't quite the switch-flip reaction that it was in guys, Brenda knew that women "returned to their senses" after a good orgasm, too, and she wanted Tina to stay in her slutty, open frame of mind.

Brenda lifted her body from Tina's, turned around and sat down across her hips. Leaning over, she supported herself on extended arms, and looked down at the girl's grinning face, glistening with her pussy-juice. "For someone who claims to have never eaten pussy before, you're pretty fucking good!"

"I guess I'd be lying if I said I'd never thought about it before," Tina said just a bit sheepishly--which Brenda thought was adorable. "It was pretty awesome! Even better that I imagined. Thank you for letting me try it ... and for doing it to me!"

"Oh, trust me, my darling, it was my pleasure!" Brenda said with a wide smile and leaned down to give Tina a light kiss on her pussy-flavored lips. She then moved down and planted a soft, tender kiss on one of her nipples. After a very light suck, she raised her head, and said, "And I'm sorry if I hurt your marvelous little puffies. They're so sweet and soft and you had me so fucking hot that I just couldn't help myself."

As she gave the other tit a kiss, Tina said, "I never knew anything could hurt so good! It's like there was an electric wire right from my nipples to my cunt! They are a bit tender now, though."

Brenda gave each tit another tender kiss, and repeated, "Sorry," to each one of them. Looking up at Tina, she added with a suggestive lilt, "I'll have to think of something I can do to make it up to you."

Brenda climbed off the lounge, took Tina's hand, and helped her to her feet. She embraced and kissed her again, then said, "Let's go upstairs. The king bed is so much more comfortable."

As Tina crawled onto the big bed, Brenda went to her dresser. Opening the top drawer, she asked, "So, do you have any toys you use on yourself, at home?"

"You mean like a dildo?" Tina replied, propped up on her elbows. "Not really. I just have a hairbrush with kind of a fat handle that I use sometimes."

"So, nothing like this, huh?" Brenda asked, lifting out the realistic-looking cock and balls that she had fucked her pussy with and then gotten Bryce to suck.

"Holy shit!" Tina laughed. "I'd never have cheated if I had something like that!"

"Well, I'm glad that you didn't," Brenda replied. "Because if you'd hadn't cheated with Jack we might never have discovered what a cock-hungry, cunt-lapping little slut you are, and we wouldn't be here right now." She reached into the drawer and picked up another of her toys, and as she showed it to Tina, she said, "So, nothing like this, either, I'm guessing."

"Oh, my God!" Tina said. "You have one of those! I've seen pictures, but that's all! Can I try it?"

The dildo was flesh-colored and shaped like a letter J with the vertical part being a life-like looking cock. Its dimensions were a bit smaller that the other dildo, but it had a knob with a nicely pronounced ridge. The hook-end of the J didn't resemble a cock, at all, but had been designed (most likely by a woman) to fit comfortably inside the vagina and provide maximum stimulation and pleasure.

As Brenda walked to the bed with the two toys--leaving several others in the drawer--she sucked on the hook end of the J to get it wet. As she crawled onto the bed between Tina's legs, she said like a dentist, "Open wide; this won't hurt a bit." She then added, "In fact it's going to feel fucking awesome!"

Tina reached down and pulled her peach-lips apart while watching intently as Brenda brought the hook to her pussy.

Depending on how aroused she was to start with, Brenda sometimes used some lube with this toy, but she could see from the wetness of Tina's now-exposed pussy-lips that she had all the natural lube she'd need.

The end of the hook had been designed something like an elongated teardrop with the fat end going in first so that once inside the vagina it could close around the narrower neck providing a full-but-not-stretched feeling. Directly below the neck, the hook expanded into a well-defined cock-head so that with a little more insertion, the user could simulate a just-the-tip cunt-stretching fuck.

Brenda gently inserted the teardrop into Tina's glistening pussy, enjoying the sight of her soft, wet lips spreading open and then closing back snugly against the neck. She stopped with the cock-head just touching her inner lips, and told Tina, "Okay, let go of your pussy."

Tina relaxed her fingers and her outer lips closed over rubber knob, covering it in a delicate kiss.

Brenda let go of the dildo, and it stood by itself, straight up from Tina's pussy. Tina stared at it in fascination for a moment, and then flexed her pussy muscles to make it bob a little bit. The feeling inside her cunt was more than she expected, and she let out a surprised, "Oh, wow!"

Tina reached for her new prosthetic cock, but Brenda intercepted her hands. Entwining her fingers with the girl's, she held them gently against her legs, she said, "Allow me to give you your first blowjob, sweetheart."

Brenda put her mouth over the dildo and bobbed her head up and down, and back and forth, producing the same movements of the teardrop inside Tina's pussy. Tina let out a series of low, contented moans until Brenda took the rubber cock between her teeth and pulled up and back on it while twisting her head at the same time. The effect was to grind the stiff teardrop into Tina's g-spot. Tina reacted with a small sexual convulsion through her whole body, and a loud "Holy shit!"

With the dildo still clenched in her teeth, Brenda then pushed forward and down as she shook her head, pressing and rubbing the little bump at the base of the cock against Tina's clit and at the same time forcing the teardrop hard against her cunt wall.

"Fuu--uu--uuck!" Tina groaned and clenched her fingers so tightly on Brenda's that they actually hurt.

Brenda slipped her mouth from her end of the dildo, and as it bobbed with Tina's heavy breathing, she said with a smile, "Pretty cool, huh?" She extricated her fingers from Tina's grip, and added, "You want to take over, now?"

Totally fascinated by the nine-inch cock standing straight up from her pussy, Tina just looked at it for a moment as she flexed her muscles, and watching it bob around. She then put a finger under its head, and pulled it down toward her belly. When she let it go, it sprung back up and wobbled a few times. She put her thumb on top of its head, and pushed it away, once again letting it go to watch it spring back and wobble. The sight was amusing, but the feeling of the hook-end inside her cunt was incredible!

Brenda, too, was amused at the young girl's playfulness with her new toy.

Tina then wrapped her fingers around the cock, and gently slid her hand up to its knob and then down to its base, giving her cunt a light pull-push in the process. She did it again, but with a little tighter grip, giving her g-spot a little harder rub and her clit a little harder grind.

She repeated the stroking a few more times, adding a bit of twist, and after a long, low moan of pleasure, she said to Brenda, "So, is this what it feels like when a guy jerks off?"

"I doubt it," Brenda answered with a chuckle. "We have much better hot-buttons."

Tina gave her cock a hard pull upward, mashing the teardrop into her g-spot for several glorious seconds, and when she relaxed her grip, she said, "Sucks to be them!"

Brenda laughed, and said, "Oh, they get by." She noticed that Tina had lightened her grip on the dildo as her hand slid up and down its length, and realized that the spit she had left behind while giving the girl a blowjob was gone. She reached over to the bedside table and took out her bottle of lube.

As Tina held her cock still, Brenda drooled a little of the clear liquid over the rubber head, letting it run down to be caught by the girl's fingers. Tina then began sliding her fist up and down the slippery shaft harder and faster as if jerking off a real cock.

"On, my fucking hell!" Tina groaned as she beat her cunt and clit in ways she never even dreamt of. She put her free hand between her legs to drive the cock-head at the base of the teardrop into her pussy-lips and stroked the rubber dong furiously.

Her eyes were screwed tightly shut and her teeth were clenched as she bore down, hammering her cunt and drawing another orgasm from deep in her guts. Suddenly, Brenda grabbed her flying fist and pulled it off the top of the dildo.

Tina's eyes snapped open in surprise, and she blurted, "Why'd you do that? I was just getting ready to cum!"

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,359 Followers