Slut-Wife Stepmom Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda looked down at her, and said, "Because I want you to fuck me! I want you to shove your cock up my cunt and fuck the shit out of me while you cum!"

Strangely, with her sudden ability to jerk off her cunt in a new and fabulous way, it had not occurred to her that she could also fuck with her new appendage. "Oh, fuck, yes!" Tina quickly agreed as she scrambled to get up onto her knees with her imbedded toy bobbing and tweaking her cunt as she moved.

Ten seconds later, Brenda was on her back with her legs spread, smiling up at her stepson's girlfriend. "Fuck me you cunt-lapping little nymph!" she told her. "Show me you can use a cock as well as you can use your tongue!"

Tina maneuvered her hips to align the bobbing dildo and Brenda took hold of it to guide it in. Looking down at the cock that was locked into her cunt on one end and stuck between the other woman's pussy-lips at the other, Tina grinned at the perversely arousing absurdity of it. Watching closely, she leaned forward, sliding the rubber extension up Brenda's cunt-hole.

Once imbedded about half way, she began to rock her hips, fucking in four or five inch, slow strokes. She felt a bit of disappointment that she could, of course, not feel the snug grip of Brenda's cunt on her faux-cock, but the tug-and-push in her own cunt seemed to make up for it.

And while the push and pull inside her cunt while jerking off with the cock had been different--more precisely-controlled and focused--the taboo-smashing wickedness of fucking Bryce's stepmom with the toy more than compensated.

Brenda was enjoying the dildo fuck and Tina's exuberant reaction to the plug-in cock, but she guessed that the inexperienced girl wasn't shoving her pseudo-boner all the way up her pussy for fear of hurting her.

Brenda put her hands on Tina's cute little ass, dug in her fingers, and then pulled her in a little harder and deeper with each thrust. "Don't worry, sweetie," she taunted her playfully, "my slut-wife cunt has taken cocks a lot bigger than yours!" She slapped her on the ass, and commanded, "Fuck me like you'd like to get your own nasty little cunt fucked!"

The sting of the slap on her naked ass shot right to her already burning pussy, and Tina moved her knees up until they were pressed against Brenda's ass. She then rocked her hips, driving her cock all they way up the other woman's cunt, and mashing its second cock-head into her own pussy at the same time. She quickly got herself into a comfortable position on her elbows and knees, and began to hump the hell out of Brenda's cunt.

Having her pussy hammered felt awesome to Brenda, but that it was meek little Tina that was doing the fucking with a dildo jammed up her own cunt made it ten times better! She loved bringing out the repressed slut in people!

As Tina vigorously fucked both of their cunts simultaneously, Brenda reached over with one hand and pulled the slender vibrator out of the center of the single-ended rubber cock she had brought over to the bed earlier. She managed to dribble some lube on it, and then held it with her finger on its switch. With her free hand, she gave Tina's bouncing ass an occasional smack in time with a deep trust.

When Tina picked up the pace of her humping even more and began to emit a tiny squeal, Brenda knew her orgasm was coming, and she flicked the switch on the vibrator, and pushed it up the girl's tight little asshole almost its full length in one motion.

"Holy fucking hell!" Tina cried out as her pussy erupted around the fat teardrop and her asshole clenched on the buzzing little intruder.

She drove her cock deep into Brenda's cunt--which forced the other cock-head into her own pussy-lips and the teardrop into her cunt wall--and then froze there to enjoy the incredible orgasm that was exploding from a depth she didn't know existed.

Stoking Tina's fire even more, Brenda twisted and angled the vibrator in her ass so that its humming head pressed against the imbedded teardrop in her cunt, separated only by a few layers of delicate flesh.

Tina cried out, "Oh ... my ... God!" and collapsed on Brenda giving herself over completely to whatever the woman wanted to do with her cunt and ass.

When Brenda had finally milked the last of Tina's orgasm from her pussy, she slid the vibrator from her ass, and then maneuvered the girl off of her so the cock slipped from her own cunt but stayed rooted in Tina's.

Lying there on her back, exhausted and catching her breath, Tina played lightly with her boner, flicking it and making it bounce. She turned and smiled at Brenda, and said, "I definitely need to get one of these!"

"Consider it my gift to you," Brenda replied, and leaned over and kissed her. "... and to Bryce," she added. "Do you think he'd let you peg him with it? Have you ever poked his prostate with your finger? Guys go nuts with that!" She knew that Tina had because Bryce had told her about it.

"Yeah, I, um, I did," she answered. "When we were, you know, making up yesterday. It's kinda what got the whole cheating thing started, I guess." She then told her about her conversation with Charlotte, and being so horny thinking about poking Bryce's prostate while sucking the cum from his cock, only be frustrated when he told her he'd be gone all weekend.

Tina then looked at the rubber cock sticking up from her pussy, and as she slid her fingers up and down its length, she said, "Do you really think Bryce would let me stick this whole thing up his ass? I mean, it's a lot bigger--and longer--than a finger."

Brenda could see that Tina was clearly intrigued by the idea of ass-fucking her boyfriend, and she replied, "Well, if he's as much like his stepdad as he appears to be, I'm going to put my money on yes." She lifted up the vibrator, and added, "But you might want to start out with this."

Just then, Tina's phone chirped its text alert, and she had to look around to see where she had left it when they came upstairs. "It's Bryce," she said. "The tow truck didn't take as long as he thought, and he's on his way."

"So, what do you want to do when he gets here?" Brenda asked, sitting up cross-legged on the bed. "You want to take him into his room and fuck his brains out? Or are you slut enough to use the big bed here, and let me watch?"

"Just watch?" Tina said with a wide smile.

"Probably not for long," Brenda replied with her own smile.

(continued in Part-5)

Please take a moment to leave a rating and maybe a comment!

You can also send me a personal note, directly to my Literotica email, by clicking the "Send Feedback" tab below. I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks!

Love,

Casey