Slut-Wife Stepmom Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Brenda was lapping at the root of his dick, Tina leaned in and filled her mouth to the back of her throat with his dick. Brenda moved and kissed and licked Tina's spread lips as they sucked tightly around the cock. Bryce groaned and his dick throbbed a squirt of pre-cum into his girlfriend's mouth.

Tina repeated the bob and kiss one more time, then Brenda said, "Switch?"

Brenda took Bryce's knob in her mouth and tongue-poked his pee-hole while Tina licked the right side of his cock. Brenda then leaned in to meet Tina's lips, but after a short kiss around Bryce's dick, she kept pushing forward, until Tina had to abandon the disappearing cock as she watched Brenda's lips go all the way to Bryce's pubic hair as his fat boner went down her throat.

Brenda held herself there--fully throat-fucked--and shook her head a little.

Tina said, "Holy crap!" with a wide smile, and then reached under and put her hand around Brenda's throat to feel the bulge that her boyfriend's cock was making there.

Although technically it remained a hands-free blowjob, the feel of his girlfriend's squeeze added to the amazing feeling of having his cock shoved down his stepmom's throat, and it lit the very short fuse on the massive build-up of cum that his balls had generated while watching his girlfriend eat his stepmom's cunt.

"Oh, fuck, I'm cumming!" Bryce groaned as he dug his fingers even harder into his legs.

But Brenda had felt the unmistakable pre-eruption throb of his cock in her throat and was already moving back.

She pulled Tina's face over, cheek to cheek with hers, and the two began lapping, kissing, and sucking Bryce's fat cock-head as their lips touched side by side. They both got the idea to stick their tongues out and rub his little knob cleft at the same time and were immediately rewarded with a grunt from Bryce, a throb of his cock-head, and a forceful, stream of hot cum.

Bryce's first spew of jism forced its way between their touching cheeks, and then the two women made a game of pushing his squirting cock-head around and back and forth with their lips and tongues while it spurted rope after rope of hot, thick splooge all over their faces.

When Bryce's cock finally stopped squirting, each of the women took a turn sucking a bit more cum from it, and then went into a face-lapping, tongue-sucking, kiss while he flopped back in the chair and tried to catch his breath with his mouth wide open.

Still sufficiently covered in his cum, the women got up, took turns rubbing their faces across Bryce's mouth, and kissed him individually and together.

With her face glistening with Bryce's cum and saliva, and her crotch and ass soaked with her own pussy-juice, Brenda stood up, and said, "I think showers are in order."

***

Although the shower in the en suite master bath was large enough to accommodate all three comfortably (Tom and Brenda had had it remodeled to have room for six or eight swap-party guests at a time) Brenda led the two youngsters downstairs and out onto the patio to use the pool-side outdoor shower. Having just the single wall where the showerhead came out, it would leave them all naked in the wide-open outdoors. Earlier in the evening, that idea had shocked Tina a little; now it excited her.

Brenda left the main lights off, and turned on the pool light and the tiny accent lights on the bushes, giving the area a soft glow as Bryce adjusted the water.

They all clustered under the spray in a group-hug and three-way kiss. Taking turns with the bar of soap, the two kids then worked together to wash every square inch of Brenda's naked, wet body.

Each of them had had their separate turns caressing and fondling the various parts of her anatomy, but this was completely different. Their slippery hands roamed over every inch of her flesh, from her throat down over her breasts; across her back and down over her ass; from her feet up her legs to her crotch and all over her pussy. Then it was Tina's turn, and Brenda and Bryce washed her just as thoroughly and erotically.

When it was Bryce's turn to be washed, the two women soaped his chest, his arms, his stomach, his legs, and even his balls, but they teasingly avoided touching his rigid boner.

Satisfied that his front was clean, Brenda told him to put his hands against the wall and lean into it so they could wash his back.

Four hands started at his shoulders and worked downward making forceful little circles down and across his back. They washed and kneaded his ass-cheeks, and then continued down his legs. When they came back up the insides of his legs, Brenda stopped to give his balls a gentle, soapy massage, and Tina wedged the edge of her hand up through his ass-crack. He responded by spreading his feet farther apart to give each of them more access.

As he stood spread-eagle leaning against the wall with the warm water spraying onto his head, Tina sawed the side of her hand across his tight little sphincter washing it more thoroughly and aggressively than he ever had himself. He let out a low moan, and bent over and spread a little farther.

At the same time, Brenda squatted down and moved around in front of him. With his boner dripping water and sticking out over her shoulder, she reached her arms around him, put her hands on his ass-cheeks, and pulled them apart.

Tina removed her hand--to Bryce's disappointment--and as she let the water rinse the soap away, she squatted down, too. She then did something that she would have never in a million years thought she would; she pressed her face into her boyfriend's ass-crack, and pushed her tongue into his puckered little asshole.

"Oh, fuck!" Bryce groaned and bent over farther, yet.

"Well, look at you go, you nasty little slut!" Brenda said happily. She had expected that Tina would react to her spreading her boyfriend's ass-cheeks by sticking a soapy finger--or two--up his ass. This was much better! Brenda quickly moved her head and took Bryce's cock in her mouth sucking and bobbing as the water cascaded down over her.

Suddenly, they heard a man's voice from the patio door exclaim, "Holy shit!"

They all spun their heads around to see Bryce's stepdad standing there wide-eyed.

Caught by surprise, Bryce reacted by grabbing Tina and hiding her naked body behind his while he tried to cover his boner with his other hand.

Brenda stood up and stepped out of the water. "Hi, sweetheart. You're home early," she said with a smile as she walked toward him.

"Not early enough," he said. "I probably missed the reason that you all need a shower."

"True," Brenda said, and then kissed him. "But the night is young." She turned to look at Tina and Bryce, and added, "And so are they."

The two had managed to recover from the initial shock of being discovered--Tina with her face pressed into her boyfriend's ass and wiggling her tongue in his asshole--and Bryce with his cock in his stepmom's mouth--and had stepped out from under the water, as well. With a softened dick, Bryce stood facing his stepdad, holding Tina to his side. She was tucked into him so that her crotch and her tits were pressed against him, and the way that she had her arm around his chest covered the one tit that would have still been exposed.

"Hi, Dad," Bryce said a bit sheepishly. "Welcome home."

"Hi, Mr. H," Tina said with an embarrassed smile.

Considering that Bryce had told his girlfriend that he'd be okay watching his stepdad fuck her, and that Tina had imagined her boyfriend giving the older man a blowjob while she pegged his ass with a double-ended dildo, just standing in front of him naked was remarkably awkward.

Bryce reached over to turn off the shower, but Tom said, "Leave it on; I could use a shower, myself if the three of you don't mind me joining you."

A minute later, with Brenda's help, Tom had all of his clothes off and the four of them crowded under the showerhead, their naked, wet bodies touching one another.

Brenda easily sensed Bryce's unease. By his own admission, the boy had had only a little experience with women; she was sure he had none with men. But this was not the first time that she had been in a bisexual-matchmaker position, and she enjoyed the challenge of breaking through that layer of awkward ice.

As Tom ran his soapy hands over Tina's smooth, naked back, Brenda said to Bryce, "Why don't you wash your dad's back? He's probably tense from that long flight; I'm sure he could use a nice firm rubdown."

Bryce lathered up his hands and began rubbing Tom's shoulders and neck, applying kneading pressure with his fingers and thumbs. Tom rolled his head around and moaned, "Oh, man! That feels good!"

Curious, Tina looked over her shoulder to see what she was missing. Seeing her boyfriend rubbing his dad's neck from behind, she turned around and began doing the same from the front. As she rubbed her hands up the sides of his neck, then across his shoulders and onto his chest, he followed suit on her and was soon fondling her perky, youthful tits with his soapy hands.

Looking over Tom's shoulder at him sliding his hands over his girlfriend's diminutive tits, and pulling lightly on her stiffened nipples brought Bryce's resurrecting boner back to full erection, and he backed away slightly so that it wasn't rubbing his dad's ass.

But Brenda intervened, and after giving Bryce's dick a few soapy strokes, she pushed on his ass, and forced him forward, so that his cock slid upward along his dad's ass-crack and was neatly cradled there.

Tom rocked his hips a few times indicating he was comfortable with the arrangement, and then Bryce humped a few times, as well, as he wrapped his arms around his stepdad. He found Tina's hands as they washed the older man's firm stomach, and joined her as he pulled himself tighter against his ass.

With his boner sandwiched tightly between Tom's back and his own belly, Bryce rotated his hips and mashed his balls against his stepdad's slippery ass-cheeks. At the same time, both he and Tina were lowering their hands, until twenty fingers were washing Tom's tangle of pubic hair.

Fueled by the insanely taboo mental image she had conjured earlier, Tina put her hands over Bryce's, moved them down, and wrapped them around the root of his dad's erection. When he made no attempt to pull away, she slid his double-fisted grip along the length of the engorged cock. She then smiled up at her boyfriend and pushed his fists up and back.

Not in his wildest and most perverted jerk-off fantasies had he ever imagined himself humping another guy's naked ass while he had his arms around him and stroked the guy's boner. Even if he had managed to throw Tina into the fantasy, it would never have occurred to him that this could be so arousing.

Tina let go of Bryce's hands and was happy to see him continue stroking his dad's cock on his own. She moved to the side a bit, letting the shower water rinse the soap from Tom's dick, and then moved back and took the elder's cock-head in her mouth while her boyfriend held its base.

Looking around Tom's body and down at his girlfriend with a fat cock in her mouth--his stepdad's--Bryce groaned, "Oh fuck!" He began stroking the exposed boner, and told Tina, "Suck it, baby! Suck my dad's fat cock while I jerk him off right into your mouth!"

Brenda almost laughed at how quickly Bryce had obviously gotten over any lingering inhibitions about guy-guy sex, about incest, or about sharing his girlfriend. He was easily as open-minded and perverted as she and Tom were. And, obviously, Tine made a perfect match for him.

Brenda moved under the spray with the others, stood behind Tina, and put her naked legs up behind the girl's head. She looked over Tom's shoulder at Bryce, and said, "Hump your dad's ass! Rub your cock up and down his ass-crack and make him fuck your girlfriend's slutty little mouth!"

The command was met by three different moans and then all four of them began a coordination of motions that resulted in Tom's cock erupting into Tina's sucking mouth about a minute later.

When Tom finally slipped the sensitized knob of his dick from Tina's lips, Brenda pulled the girl to her feet and they all went into a four-way cum-swap.

As Tom sat down heavily on one of the lounge chairs to catch his breath, Brenda turned off the water, then picked up towels and tossed them to everyone.

While drying her tits, she said, "I think the party needs a change of venue. Let's all go up to our bedroom and see where the night goes." She looked at Tina, and asked, "Do you have to be home at a certain time?"

"Yeah," she answered. She then added with a little chuckle, "But if you call and say that you and Mr. H. are home to chaperone, they'll probably let me sleep over."

(continued)

Please take a moment to leave a rating and maybe a comment!

You can also send me a personal note, directly to my Literotica email, by clicking the "Send Feedback" tab below. I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks!

Love,

Casey

12