Slut-Wife Stepmom Pt. 06

Story Info
Tina's mom and dad are into porn movies.
12.8k words
4.6
20.4k
30

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,358 Followers

[All characters are 18 years or older.]

Slut-Wife Stepmom; Part-6

Tina's mom and dad are into porn movies.

(Recap from Part-5)

Looking around Tom's body and down at his girlfriend with a fat cock in her mouth--his stepdad's!--Bryce groaned, "Oh fuck!" He began stroking the exposed part of his dad's boner, and told Tina, "Suck it, baby! Suck my dad's fat cock while I jerk him off right into your mouth!"

Brenda almost laughed at how quickly Bryce had obviously gotten over any lingering inhibitions about guy-guy sex, about incest, or about sharing his girlfriend. He was easily as open-minded and perverted as she and Tom were. And it was equally obvious that Tina made a perfect match for him.

Brenda moved under the spray with the others, stood behind Tina, and put her naked legs up behind the girl's head. She looked over Tom's shoulder at Bryce, and said, "Hump your dad's ass! Rub your cock up and down his ass-crack and make him fuck your girlfriend's slutty little mouth!"

The command was met by three different moans and then all four of them began a coordination of motions that resulted in Tom's cock erupting into Tina's sucking mouth about a minute later.

When Tom finally slipped the sensitized knob of his dick from Tina's lips, Brenda pulled the girl to her feet and they all went into a four-way cum-swap.

As Tom sat down heavily on one of the lounge chairs to catch his breath, Brenda turned off the water, then picked up towels and tossed them to everyone.

While drying her tits, she said, "I think the party needs a change of venue. Let's all go up to our bedroom and see where the night goes." She looked at Tina, and asked, "Do you have to be home at a certain time?"

"Yeah," she answered. She then added with a little chuckle, "But if you call and say that you and Mr. H. are home to chaperone, they'll probably let me sleep over."

(part-6)

They walked into the kitchen, and Brenda picked up her phone. "Who should I talk to, your mom or your dad?" she asked. "And what's their number?"

"Probably my dad," Tina answered and recited the number. "My curfew is his idea. It's like he think's you can only lose your virginity after 11:00," she laughed.

"And not on bowling night," Bryce added with his own laugh.

As Brenda dialed the phone, Tom said, "I think I'm going to have myself a little snack while you call." He then picked Tina up, set her cute, naked ass on the hightop island, gently pushed her legs apart, and lowered his face to her pussy.

She looked down at him, then over at Bryce who stood there with a wide smile giving her a thumbs-up with one hand while stroking his boner with the other. She smiled back at him and leaned back to support herself on her elbows as Tom drew his tongue up thought the slit of her hairy little peach.

As she held the phone to her ear, listening to it ring, Brenda walked over to the island, bent over at the waist and began kissing Tina's mouth. With her free hand, she motioned Bryce over to her rear end, and said, "Me, too!" He tossed a towel on the floor, got down on his knees, spread his stepmom's ass-cheeks, and began riming and poking his tongue up her puckered little asshole.

"Hello," Tina's dad answered on the fifth or sixth ring. It sounded to Brenda like he was a little out of breath.

"Hi, Ron. This is Brenda, Bryce's mom," she said with her lips almost touching Tina's. "I hope I didn't wake you."

"Hi, Brenda. No, no," he answered. "We're just sitting here watching a movie on TV. What's up? Is everything okay?"

"Oh, sure; everything's fine," Brenda replied as she felt Bryce's tongue force its way into her sphincter. Spreading her legs farther and squatting to press her ass harder against his face, she said to Ron, "But the TV is kind of why I'm calling. Tom and I and Tina and Bryce are over here binge-watching Game of Thrones, and she wanted me to ask if it was okay if she stayed over so we can all keep going. We have a spare bedroom for her, of course."

As Brenda spoke, Tina teasingly stuck out her tongue and licked Brenda's lips right next to the phone.

"Oh... um, yeah. I guess that would be okay," Tina's dad said. Brenda got the impression he was distracted.

"Oh, good," Brenda said as Bryce stood up and rubbed the knob of his cock through her wet pussy lips. He rocked his hips and shoved his cock-head into her cunt just as she said, "Thank you. We'll take good care of her and bring her home after breakfast if that's okay."

"Ah... yeah, yeah. That's fine. Okay, well, we'll see you tomorrow then. Bye now."

"Bye," Brenda said, then quickly turned and captured Tina's teasing tongue between her teeth.

***

Ron pushed the disconnect button on his phone, and looked down at his naked wife who was slowly bobbing her mouth up and down his cock while gently massaging his balls. In the background a porn movie played on the bedroom TV. They had used it as foreplay, but had stopped watching it and had gone live.

He left out a contented moan as she gave his knob a hard suck and his balls a firm squeeze, then he said, "I'm glad I answered that."

Darlene lifted her mouth from his dick with a pop! and said, "The car's warrantee about to expire?"

He chuckled and recapped his conversation with Brenda.

She stroked the length of his slippery dick and said, "I'll bet you were wishing it was her mouth sucking on your stiff cock, huh?"

"Oh, like you haven't fantasized about eating that fox's pussy!" he replied. He then added, "While her hubby fucks you up the ass!"

"Now that would be a fantasy I'd like to see come true!" Darlene responded. "And you'd be filming it all, of course," she added.

They both laughed, and Darlene said, "So, as long as Tina's doing a sleepover at Bryce's and we have the house to ourselves all night, what do you say we invite the Lanes over for a sleepover of our own?"

"And some filming!" Ron agreed. "Maybe we can all act out that story I just sent to Literotica." As he guided his wife's mouth back to his cock, he picked up his phone and tapped the contact for Dick & Paula Lane.

***

As Bryce fucked his stepmom from behind while she was bent over the kitchen island, Tom gave Tina's pussy a long wet, loving kiss, and then lifted her off the island and stood her on her feet on the floor. He turned her around so she was facing Brenda on the opposite side of the island, and then bent her over. Across the short dimension of the island, Tina and Brenda were able to kiss as Tom rubbed his cock-head through the young girl's snug pussy-lips, and then rotated his hips to push his fat knob into her cunt-hole.

Tina moaned into Brenda's mouth, and Brenda sucked hard on the young girl's tongue. With her elbows on the island, she reached under Tina's chest and began kneading her tits and pulling gently on her swollen, puffy nipples.

Holding onto Tina's narrow hips, Tom began slowly fucking the tight little pussy that he had fantasized about so many times. Along with the fantastic feeling of the young girl's cunt hugging his cock, he was even further turned on by the incredible, erotic sight before him.

There in the middle of the kitchen, Brenda and Tina were each naked and bent over the island kissing hungrily as they fondled each other's tits while his stepson stood behind his wife and fucked her cunt from behind. This was a fantasy-come-true that he had never even imagined.

Although Tom had just blown an orgasm into Tina's mouth a short while ago, the intense situation and having his boner up the young girl's pussy was bringing another one close behind it.

Tina was quickly getting ready, too. Sucking Tom off outdoors under the shower while her boyfriend jerked him off into her mouth had been such a nasty, taboo act that her pussy had already been building to another orgasm. Now, with the added sluttiness of getting fucked by her boyfriend's dad while her boyfriend fucked his mom--and all right in the kitchen right where she'd eaten so many meals with them--pushed her orgasm closer and she let out a muted moan into Tina's mouth kissing.

As Tina kissed his wife Tom reached a hand in front of her and wiggled his finger between her pussy-lips and found her clit. It was tiny compared to his wife's but with the same number of nerve-endings concentrated into a smaller area it appeared to be even more sensitive, and Tina sucked in a breath--right out of Brenda's mouth--as he sawed his finger across it like a violin bow. He then began rubbing the little nub as he moved his hips, fucking her in long, slow strokes to enjoy every inch of her snug, young cunt.

Face to face with her, Brenda smiled as Tina's mouth hung open in front of her, knowing how good a bent-at-the-waist-fuck-from-behind could feel, and guessing that it was probably a first for the girl. She ran her tongue over the youngster's parted lips, and gently kissed one then the other as pleasant moans escaped her mouth.

It was, indeed, a new position for Tina, and she loved it! Tom's cock was about the same thickness as Bryce's, but maybe half an inch longer. The big difference was that his knob was fatter and had a more pronounced ridge. As he fucked her in tantalizingly slow strokes he pulled that big cock-head nearly all the way out until it stretched and filled the opening to her slippery cunt-hole. He held it there for a couple seconds, and then pushed it back in. By virtue of the angle of his cock and her cunt as she leaned over the island, Tom's knob and thick ridge rubbed across Tina's g-spot on the way in and out of her cunt, and that was what was producing the moans.

On the other side of the island, Bryce was hammering his cock up his stepmom's cunt as hard and fast as he could while watching his girlfriend being fucked almost off the floor by his dad.

As Tina moaned and whined in the obvious throes of an intense orgasm, Bryce--by virtue of his youthful vigor and unbridled horniness--managed to blow his own load of cum--albeit a small one--into Brenda's pussy. As his dick throbbed into her cunt, he grabbed his balls in one fist and wrapped his finger and thumb tightly around the base of his boner with the other, and jerked off with inch-long strokes to coax as much sperm from his contracting nuts as he could.

Brenda felt Bryce's hand slapping her ass as she felt his cock throbbing inside her pussy, and she told him, "Get ready to suck that cum out of my cunt, sonny-boy! As soon as you're done, you get down there and suck my pussy clean then come up here and share it with me!"

"Oh, fuck!" Bryce groaned as he pumped his jism into Brenda's pussy, aroused even more by her dominating, demanding tone and her nasty directive.

Brenda took Tina's face in her hand, and told her, "Tell him to do the same thing, little slut! Make him get down there and eat his hot cum out of your sloppy, fresh-fucked cunt!"

His wife's nasty talk never failed to arouse Tom, and the added stimulus set off his orgasm as he shoved his cock up Tina's cunt.

Tina groaned as Tom drove his knob over her g-spot again and again, and then said in a near-snarl, "Do it, Mr. H! Get on your knees and eat the cum out of my cunt that you just put there! Then get up here and kiss me with it! Spit it right into my mouth!"

The incongruity of Tina politely calling Tom "Mr. H" while commanding him to eat his cum from her cunt almost made Brenda laugh, but for Tina, the assertive act of demanding that the older man--her boyfriend's dad!--eat his own cum from her cunt was such a turn-on for her that it triggered a second wave of the same orgasm. It also triggered the realization for Tina that she liked being the dom as much as she liked being a sub! Wherever the limit was to her sluttiness, she still hadn't found it, but she was happy to keep searching!

As soon as Bryce felt that he had squeezed the last drop of jism into his stepmom's pussy, he pulled his dick free, dropped to his knees, and planted his mouth over her cunt. Sucking and lapping at the same time he could feel the thickness of his cum as it entered his mouth.

Tom's second orgasm, following so closely behind the first, wasn't much bigger than Bryce's, but it was still intense. "Oh, shit!" he groaned as he pumped a couple of good squirts up Tina's pussy, followed by a few minor ones. He then slipped his cock from her pussy and as she lay on her belly on the island he dropped to his knees behind her.

Lifting her slightly so her feet were off the floor, he reached under her legs and grabbed the edge of the island, lifting and spreading her legs with his forearms. He then clamped his open mouth over her drenched, hair-covered peach-pussy.

He sucked hard, pulling her fine pussy-hair into his mouth and extracting the cunt-juice that the tangled pubes held--something he missed with Brenda's shaved pussy. He then wiggled his tongue between the snug lips where his cock had just been, and sucked again as Tina bore down with her cunt muscles to force his cum from the depths of her pussy and into his mouth.

With no intentional coordination, Bryce and Tom happened to decide that they were finished cleaning their respective cunts, and they both stood up at the same time with mouths full of their own jism and tightly closed lips.

Brenda turned and had her mouth covering Bryce's almost instantly. Their lips parted and their tongues danced, pushing Bryce's cum back and forth each taking small swallows to savor the taste until all of his seed was gone.

As Tom stood up, he lifted one of Tina's legs and rolled her over onto her back. He then spun her around on the island until her pretty young face was under his and he pursed his lips while looking down at her. She moaned, "Oh, fuck, yes!" at the nastiness that she knew was about the follow, and she opened her mouth wide.

Tom forced his jism between his lips in a long string that dropped right into Tina's mouth--just as she had commanded--and then he lowered his lips to hers and they swapped the still warm cum back and forth before each swallowing a share.

Tom, Brenda, and Bryce stood catching their breath while Tina lay across the island doing the same. As Brenda rubbed her hand lightly over Tina's belly, she said to all, "Well, we had a starter course outside, and an appetizer here in the kitchen; what do you say we go upstairs and see what the main course is?"

They all laughed, and as Tom helped Tina off the island, she said, "I hope there's a dessert course, too!"

***

When Dick and Paula arrived at Ron and Darlene's, they were each wearing the clothing that Ron had suggested over the phone. As they sat on the back patio, enjoying some wine and appetizers, Ron read his Literotica story aloud to the others, indicating who would play which parts, and outlining roughly how he was going to shoot each scene.

Ron was a good author of erotica, and an even more talented filmmaker and editor. Dick and Paula had made films with them before, and being exhibitionists, as well as bisexual, and open to just about anything from bondage to crossdressing to golden-showers, had always enjoyed the process as well as the end result. They always got a copy for themselves.

After Ron was finished with his reading, Paula asked, "So, where is Tina tonight that you have the house to yourselves?"

"She's spending the night at her boyfriend's" Darlene answered. "They're binge-watching Game of Thrones."

"Really?" Dick replied, knowing that Tina's parents were usually much more protective of their only child than that.

"I know what you're thinking," Ron said. "But both of his parents are there to chaperone."

"She's still going out with Bryce Hale?" Paula asked. "His folks are Tom and Brenda, right?"

"Yeah. You know them?" Darlene replied.

Dick and Paula stole a quick glance, and she replied, "Yeah, we've met them. They seem like nice people." In fact, Dick and Paula were among the couples that Tom and Brenda swapped with, and Dick was the man that Bryce had secretly filmed fucking Brenda in her bedroom.

With a lecherous little chuckle, Ron said, "I wouldn't mind writing a starring part for Brenda into a story, sometime! She is hot!"

"As long as there was a scene where she sat on my face while Tom fucked me!" his wife chimed in.

Dick and Paula exchanged another look, and she said, "Yeah! I think I'd want to be in that cast, too!" Her reply made it clear to her husband that she didn't think they should let on what they knew about Bryce's folks.

Dick asked, "So, you think you'd invite Bryce to the casting call? You've written some incest stories for Literotica before, but I don't recall you ever filming one." Dick wasn't aware of the new level of intimacy in the Hale household, but he and his wife had met Bryce, and had fantasized more than once about having the virile young stud in a three-way.

"Well, we know he's sexually active with Tina," Darlene said, "so I'm sure Ron could write a part for the two of them. And him fucking me wouldn't be incest!"

Surprised, Dick said, "You know that Bryce and Tina are fucking, and you're okay with it? I thought you kept her virginity under lock and key with a curfew and all. Everything short of a chastity belt."

This time, Ron and Darlene exchanged a look. Ron then said, "I, um, might have taken my erotic filmography hobby in a... well, a voyeuristic direction there."

"What? Did you put a hidden camera in Tina's room or something?" Dick asked, still in surprise.

Ron shrugged, and said, "Hey, I'm a pervert with an attractive daughter who's over eighteen and who was going to lose her virginity sooner or later. I just wanted her to be able to do it in the safety and comfort of her own bedroom."

"Yeah! While you watched!" Paula said with a laugh. "That's very caring of you!" She looked at Darlene, and asked, "Did you know he was doing this? Setting up a nanny-cam to watch your daughter fuck?"

"Ron doesn't have a monopoly on perversion in the family," she replied. "You've known me long enough to know that. It's why we pretend to go out bowling every Saturday night; to give them quality alone time."

Ron added, as if it mitigated his and Darlene's deviant behavior, "And Tina didn't fall far from the pervert tree, herself. Bryce might have taken her cherry, but he was out of town one weekend, so, horny little thing that she is, she invited some other guy over and fucked him. She confessed her unfaithfulness to Bryce but he didn't take it very well and they broke up for a while. They're back together now, but if they had make-up sex, it wasn't in her room."

"More's the pity," Darlene added. "I'm sure that would have been fun to watch!"

"So, speaking of watching," Dick said, "are we going to get to watch your nanny-cam footage?"

"I was just thinking about that," Ron said. "I think I know how I can write that into our movie."

A short time later, the four had moved some furniture, books, chairs, and things around between Ron's study and Darlene's craft room to make the study look like a small two-person office in a nameless company somewhere. The desks each faced opposite walls, so the occupants--Darlene and Paula--sat back to back within a few feet of each other.

The filming started with the two women working at their respective computers. Darlene looked at her watched, and then announced to Paula, "Hey, I'm going to go grab some lunch; you want to join me?"

"No, but thanks," she replied. "I have something I need to do on my lunch break."

"Okay. See you later," Darlene said then walked past Ron with the camera and out of the scene. She opened and closed the door for the sound effect, and Ron said, "Cut!"

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,358 Followers