Slut-Wives at Lesbian Party Pt. 01

Story Info
Val takes lesbian domestic discipline outside of the home.
6.5k words
4.58
24.3k
25
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val and Tory are happily involved in a lesbian domestic discipline marriage, in which Tory is submissive to Val. This story stands alone, but there are other stories about them if you are interested.

All characters in this story are over the age of 21. All characters have consented to their ongoing participation in a domestic discipline marriage, including BDSM. Although some characters are referred to as girls, all are over the age of 21 and are enthusiastically consenting.

Slut-Wives at Lesbian Party

Val laid out a slutty outfit for her wife to wear to the party. When Tory saw it, she knew she would have to wear it, but felt ashamed to wear it outside of her home. None of their friends had seen her in anything half this provocative.

Val called her, "Tory, come and get dressed, it's almost time to leave and you know I will not be late." Tory shuffled into the bedroom and gave her wife a look, as if to say, please, don't make me do this.

Val took a firm tone with her submissive wife, "Tory, you will enjoy tonight if you just relax. I've already planned the evening for you, with the blessings of our hosts. We talked about this a few times and you agreed you were ready to submit to me at a party. You even professed your interest in allowing me to share you with others at the party. Is that still true, my little slut?"

Tory nodded. "Yes, Mistress. I am looking forward to, um, being shared," she confessed.

"Yes, I know your desires, slut. Now you will ask me properly," Val insisted.

"Thank you, Mistress, for this opportunity to serve you and your friends. Please, may I be your slut at the party? Please will you share me with whomever you choose?"

"You're welcome, princess. Yes, you will be my slut at the party and yes, I will decide what experiences you will have there. Our hosts, Barb and Melanie, will be playing along, too. You won't be the only submissive slut at the party. Melanie is also submissive to Barb! She'll probably be wearing something even more revealing than this. You have 5 minutes to get dressed for me, my little slut."

Tory rushed to put on the slutty outfit: a tight halter top with a short skirt and high-heeled sandals. And no bra or panties, of course. Luckily, Tory had already completed her make-up and styled her long hair. Val had Tory kneel before they left the house.

"Good girl, Tory. Now you look the part," said Val. "Tonight I am debuting my gorgeous submissive slut-wife at a party. This will be the most public we have taken our domestic discipline marriage. How you behave tonight will determine if you will get another chance to serve me in public. You are my submissive and I expect you to respond immediately to everything I ask of you tonight. Remember you are a reflection of your Mistress and any disobedience will earn you a punishment, in front of everyone, which you also agreed to. Is that understood?"

Tory nodded slowly and replied, "Yes, Ma'am," as her mind played out the irresistible image of Val disciplining her in front of all of their friends. How completely humiliating, Tory thought, her ultimate submission. Her reaction to pain and lust placed on exhibit for everyone's kinky pleasure, and everyone's criticism. Her pussy throbbed just thinking about it.

Tory replied that she would do just as Val asked of her. Tory stated that she was nervous because she didn't know if some of their friends approved of domestic discipline, but she promised to be submissive to Val nevertheless.

Val held her hands out to Tory to assist her to stand up. "I understand your concerns, baby, and I promise I've handled everything," Val reassured her. "The women attending the party tonight know that their role is to assist in your training as a submissive party slut."

"Yes, Mistress," replied Tory. Her heart was racing with so many of her fantasies about to come true. Val had thought of everything, she realized.

Val told Tory she was a very good girl and that she was proud of her. Val hugged and kissed her wife on the lips and told her she would always be her good girl. Tory melted into Val's strong arms, reassured.

Outside, Val opened the door for Tory to get in the car, reminding her to pick her skirt up and to sit directly on the car seat. Tory did so and spread her legs for Val as well. The car seat was very cold on her bottom, and the cool air was stiffening her nipples through her thin top. Val got into the driver's side of her car and instructed Tory, "touch your pussy for me. Rub your little clit and pinch your nipples. I want to see you pleasure yourself, baby."

Tory flipped her skirt up to reveal her smooth, waxed mound. She moved her left hand to her pussy and began stroking her clit. She visualized Val punishing her at the party for being naughty. Tory pulled her halter top up over her breasts and used her right hand to firmly pinch her right nipple. In her fantasy, she felt humiliated, naked, and on display, with Val spanking her ass while the others got turned on watching. Tory hesitated to touch herself too vigorously since she anticipated that Val would not let her come on the way to the party. However, she began moaning as it felt very good.

Val reached between Tory's legs and easily slid two fingers into her submissive's horny pussy. She held her fingers perfectly still to tease her slut-wife.

Tory moaned louder and pushed herself against Val's hand. "What a desperate little slut you are," said Val, laughing. "Stay still. I'm not going to fuck you. I'm just checking to make sure you're wet. Which you are, very wet," she decided.

Keeping her fingers buried in Tory's slit, Val continued to tease her wife. "Don't stop pinching your nipples," Val reminded her. "I enjoyed denying you orgasms this week so that you would be ready for anything tonight, my little slut. Shouldn't you thank me for getting you primed and ready to be a party slut?"

"Yes, Ma'am," replied Tory. "Thank you for making me wait, Mistress."

"Tell me the hardest part about waiting, princess," directed Val, placing one more finger inside her desperately horny slut-wife. Val found it incredibly sexy to tease Tory, to test her self-control and her obedience.

"Ooooooh, Mistress," Tory responded to her Mistress' fingers before her question. She concentrated on resisting the urge to rock her slick pussy on her wife's fingers. "My favorite part was in the mornings before work, when you spanked me with your hand, all the while telling me about how my next spanking might be at the party. I love being over your lap, Mistress, and the way you stroked and teased my pussy while you spanked me drove me wild with desire. You just don't know how hard it is for me to wait, Mistress!"

"My poor, tortured little slut," said Val, chuckling. She looked over at her beautiful wife's adorable little pout. "Maybe I'll let you come for me at the party, in front of the others," she teased. "Would you like that, baby?"

"Oh, please Mistress!" blurted Tory, shifting only slightly on her wife's fingers.

As Val slowly withdrew her fingers from Tory's slick fuck hole, Tory let an exasperated sigh escape her lips. Val ran her fingers up and down Tory's slit the way she knew her wife loved. When she found her hard little clit, she pinched it tightly and held on. Tory gasped with desire and frustration. Val reminded her horny wife, "I know you want it, but you will have to wait for it, as always. Tonight you will learn to be a party slut," she instructed her submissive.

"Yes Ma'am," replied Tory, as she felt her Mistress pinch her clit harder. Submitting to her Mistress always intensified her sexual arousal. Tory's pussy soaked the car seat as she was reminded once again that her wife was in charge of her pleasure.

"Open your mouth now, slut," Val instructed.

Val removed her fingers from her wife's pussy and placed them in her waiting mouth. "Suck them good, baby," Val instructed her wife. "Pretend I'm finally fucking your pussy, even though I'm only going to fuck your mouth. Touch your slutty little pussy for me while you suck my fingers." Tory's moans grew louder, as she imagined her Mistress giving her what she needed so badly. She felt her orgasm building.

"Do not come, slut," Val reminded her horny submissive, "unless you want me to pull over to spank you for disobedience. Disobedience earns an immediate punishment. Remember when you were so naughty that I had to pull the car over on the way home from the restaurant?" asked Val sternly. "Next time I won't even drive away from the restaurant. I'll spank you in the parking lot!"

Tory blushed, remembering how she had acted like a total brat that night. A brat who was dressed up for a fancy dinner. How quickly her beautiful dress had come off by the side of the road! Tory would never forget how Val had her place her hands on the car and bend over for a well-deserved punishment. Tory had watched the car headlights passing by, sobbing and begging for forgiveness, as she felt Val's whip on her bottom. Although the spanking had turned her on, as always, there had been no sexual pleasure for her that night or the next day.

Tory knew she did not want a repeat of that lesson now. And she knew that she did not want a spanking in a parking lot, although the thought did arouse her. She was careful not to touch herself too fast. She focused on sucking Val's fingers as they pushed further into her mouth and to the back of her throat.

Val continued as Tory sucked her fingers clean, "That's right, baby, suck my fingers with your slutty mouth. Show me how much you want it. Show your Mistress how much your pussy misses my fingers. And don't hesitate as you obey me tonight, Tory. You must answer me properly every time I speak to you. Do not speak unless spoken to. If you embarrass me in any way, your sexy ass will be paying for that decision. Are we clear, sub?" Val asked as she slowly slid her fingers from Tory's mouth.

"Yes, Mistress," said Tory, "I will answer you with the respect you deserve, every time you speak to me. And I will not speak unless spoken to, Ma'am. I will make you proud, Mistress."

Val parked the car at Barb and Melanie's house. She reached over to hold her beautiful, submissive wife tightly. "I recognize everything you do for me, Tory," Val exclaimed. "I am so blessed to have found you to share my life with and I hold you as the most precious part of my life."

With these words, Val pulled Tory's leather collar out of her pocket, lifted Tory's long hair, and buckled it on her, with the O ring prominently displayed in front. She then placed Tory's D ring leather bracelets on her wrists and anklets on her ankles. "Now everyone will see that you belong to me. Are you ready to show our friends how you submit to me, Tory?"

Tory felt very nervous since the party was new territory for her in her submissive role in the relationship. Although it made her hot in her fantasies, she was worried about being her true slut self in front of everyone! She tried to dismiss her nervousness and reluctance, after all, she had signed a contract promising to obey Val. She wished Val would restrain her now, to help contain her feelings.

Tory decided to focus on the desire building inside her and decided to trust her wife as always. She bit her lip and responded, "Yes, Mistress, I am excited to show our friends that I am your submissive."

Val was excited by Tory's words and couldn't wait to show her off at the party. Val was very proud of her wife's submissive nature and wanted to share the bliss of her domestic discipline marriage with her friends.

When they arrived, Val had Tory wait on the front porch while she went in first, closing the door behind her. Tory was cold in her skimpy outfit, especially with her pussy wet and dripping. Val went inside for a final consultation with her dominant friend Barb about the evening's festivities. Barb sent her wife Melanie to join Tory on the porch.

Melanie hugged Tory to warm her up. She was wearing a black lace bra with a short skirt and heels even higher than Tory's. Her shoulder-length hair was glossy and beautifully styled. The two young ladies held each other tightly and compared their worries about the evening. It turned out that Melanie was newer to submission than Tory, but was enjoying it. Melanie told her friend about how the women at the party had been acting toward her in her slutty clothing, which excited Tory. Melanie said that a few of the party guests were openly flirting with her and training her to kneel when she served them drinks.

Tory admitted to Melanie how excited she was to submit to Val at the party tonight. Melanie confided that she had also agreed to submit to Barb the whole night. They felt better knowing they were "in it together."

Meanwhile, Val and Barb schooled the other ladies that they were in for a treat, as their submissive wives were ready to be trained on providing service as party sluts. The group of lesbians cheered and could not believe their luck. Some had kinky sexual desires and some were more vanilla, but all were down for a good time. The women all agreed to participate in "breaking in" Tory and Melanie in their new party slut roles.

Barb and Val explained to the women that they were permitted to touch and speak crudely to their wives at the party, as well as to engage in sexual acts with them. Val encouraged the women to slap their slut-wives on the ass if they wanted to. They encouraged their friends to treat their wives as the sluts they were, to facilitate their training! Barb passed a hat to collect payment for the party sluts. They all gave a cheer and took tequila shots to celebrate!

Barb looked over at Val, feeling sentimental. "This will be the first time our wives get paid to be sluts," she mused.

"Yes, it's a milestone," agreed Val. "Tory is so excited about it. She has begged me for this night."

Val and Barb headed toward the front door to give their slut-wives instructions for the evening. To get their wives into the proper submissive mindset, they were directed to get down onto their knees, with their arms clasped tightly behind their backs, as they had been trained to do at home. The young ladies were already cold from waiting outside in their skimpy clothing. However, they immediately complied, placing their bare knees directly onto the rough, cold brick of the front porch, spreading their knees open, and thrusting their breasts out invitingly.

Barb spoke first, "Welcome Tory, to the home I share with my wife, Melanie. Be on notice that tonight you are providing service as paid party sluts. You will be serving your Mistresses as you do every day. But for tonight, both of you will be serving all of the women at this party as submissive sluts. Treat them all as your Mistresses for the night. The group of women inside has paid good money to obtain your services. As our submissives, you are obligated to perform all tasks which are asked of you. You do not have the right to refuse any tasks unless you chose to use your safeword."

To further motivate them, Val told the party sluts they would not be punished for coming without permission tonight, although both Mistresses would appreciate their submissives asking permission to come when possible.

This was interesting news to Tory and her fantasies quickly shifted to being fucked by certain women, including Barb, as well as Cameron (Cam for short) and Kyle, who were all dominants in her fantasies. Barb was the only one she knew was dominant for certain. Tory couldn't take her eyes off of Barb in her button-up shirt and her short hair. She exuded confidence and Tory longed to serve her.

Suddenly, Barb flung her front door open, giving the waiting lesbians a great view of the kneeling slut-wives. Cheers came from some of the women. Val introduced Tory and Melanie to the crowd as the party sluts who were ready to cater to their needs.

Melanie and Tory were then permitted to come inside and the women gathered around them to get a good view. The slut-wives were cold in their skimpy clothing and Tory's nipples were stiff against her tight halter top. Melanie's hard nipples looked very sexy poking out through her lace bra.

The women at the party started chanting, "take off your tops!" Tory looked to Val, who nodded and instructed her, "Yes, you heard the women, take off your top, slut!" So Tory tugged on her skimpy top, pulling it up to expose her large breasts.

Meanwhile, Melanie was not responding and Barb didn't look happy. Val directed Tory to assist Melanie. Tory grabbed Melanie and hugged her, responding to Val, "Yes, Mistress." Tory whispered in her friend's ear, "C'mon, it'll be fun!"

One of the women joked, "oooooh, she has a Mistress! She has to do whatever Val says."

Val looked on with approval as Tory pulled her top over her head and the group erupted in cheers! She bounced up and down, jiggling her large tits for the full effect. The women stared at Tory's large, protruding, reddish-brown nipples. Val beamed with pride at her beautiful wife, watching her shaking her sexy tits for their friends.

Tory placed her hands on Melanie, teasing her stiff little nipples as they poked through the fabric of her lace bra. Tory yanked Melanie's bra down, exposing her beautiful, perky breasts and hard, pink nipples. Tory touched and pinched Melanie's nipples. Melanie started kissing Tory and the crowd went crazy! Tory continued pulling and twisting Melanie's nipples until she was moaning and kissing Tory passionately.

Just then one of the most assertive women in the group, Kyle, approached the two women. Kyle pulled Melanie away from Tory, removed her lace bra, and pulled her into her lap on the couch. Then she began playing with Melanie's perky tits as she kissed her firmly. A few party-goers followed them over to the couch to watch.

The other women urged Tory to take off her skirt. She removed her skirt slowly and teasingly, after glancing at Val for approval, revealing her perfectly round ass and waxed pussy.

Several women touched Tory's beautiful body, playing with her breasts, feeling her smooth pussy, and slapping her round bottom. Cam stepped up and pulled her in for a deep kiss. Tory enjoyed the attention until she was summoned by Val, who pointed to the floor at her feet. Tory crawled over to kneel between her Mistress' legs and began tugging at her belt to remove it. The other women were cheering her on!

Val commanded, "no hands, Tory. Keep your hands clasped behind your back or I will restrain you!" The group of lesbians started chanting, "tie her up!" So Val pulled a clasp from her pocket and used it to attach the two D rings on her wife's bracelets, restraining her hands behind her back.

Tory pouted. Val kissed her pouty lips and asked her, "What's wrong with my little slut?"

Tory replied, "Mistress, I would have obeyed you on my own!" Embarrassed, Tory was keeping her eyes cast down to avoid seeing the other women.

Val reassured Tory that she had done nothing wrong, but she preferred to see Tory with her hands restrained. The group of women expressed their agreement as they stared at Tory's full breasts, placed further on display as she knelt at Val's feet with her wrists restrained behind her.

Val addressed her embarrassed wife, "Tory, look at me. Good girl. We're going to show the women a few things about you as a submissive. Ok, baby?"

"Yes, if it pleases you, Mistress," Tory answered obediently, looking into Val's eyes and feeling a bit better.

"Oh, it pleases me very much. You please me very much," said Val. Addressing the group of women, Val explained further, "Just seeing my wife kneeling before me with her knees spread wide, checks all my boxes! Especially with her arms pulled tightly behind her back. I can hardly express the feeling I get every time I return home to her and she greets me, just like this! She doesn't need restraints, she maintains any position for me. I can't keep my hands off of her!"

12