Slut-Wives at Lesbian Party Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To illustrate her point, Val knelt behind Tory and cupped Tory's full breasts, gently stroking her nipples to stiffen them. "She likes this, of course, but watch," Val explained.

Val then handled her wife's breasts roughly, causing Tory to moan loudly. She grabbed Tory's nipples, roughly pinching them, causing Tory to cry out in pleasure. Val explained, "you see my little pain slut isn't satisfied without me handling her roughly! I wanted you all to know that you don't need to be gentle with her. Isn't that right my little slut? Do you want the women to be gentle with you?"

Tory replied eagerly, "No, Mistress, you are correct. I want the women to be rough with me if it pleases them to do so."

Val then called her good friend Cam to assist her. Cam was a slightly younger dominant who often went to Val for advice. Val knew Tory had been lusting after Cam for months.

Val decided to tease both of them. She directed Cam to check if Tory's pussy was wet, while she slapped Tory's breasts and pulled on her nipples. Cam laid on the ground to get a good view of Tory's pussy. Cam saw that her smooth, plump pussy was slick with moisture. Cam touched it, moving several fingers from Tory's hard clit down her slick pussy, and finally entering her with two fingers!

Tory was ecstatic to feel Cam's strong fingers teasing her. She had often fantasized about being fucked hard by Cam. She was so cute and she had that swagger that made Tory melt.

"Tory, do you like having my fingers inside you?" teased Cam.

"Yes, Ma'am!" Tory responded quickly, glancing at Val for approval.

"I've been waiting for this day, to dominate you, Tory. But you'll call me Sir, or Daddy," asserted Cam. The words, "Sir" and "Daddy," were suddenly very arousing to Tory.

"Yes, Sir! Anything to please you, Sir," Tory eagerly responded.

"But I'm enjoying teasing you. You'll have to beg for it if you want me to fuck you," said Cam.

"Daddy, please, pretty please, can you fuck me? I'm so hot for you, Daddy, I can barely stand it!"

Val enjoyed watching her young dominant friend tease Tory. She liked hearing Tory address Cam as "Daddy."

As Tory yelped with pleasure, Cam commenced fucking her very slowly, teasingly drawing two fingers in and out, while exclaiming, "this little slut is drenched! She gets off on being humiliated and being our party slut! Look how bad she wants it; she's practically humping my hand!" Everyone moved closer to watch.

"She loves having her tits slapped!" the women called out, as they watched Val continue to slap Tory's breasts. "What a slut!" they said.

Tory knew that everything they said about her was true! Her body betrayed her and told all her secrets. She felt humiliated now that everyone else knew how much of a slut she was. She wanted Cam to fuck her harder! Her breasts bounced as she started to fuck Cam's fingers, rocking onto them and trying to quicken the pace. The thrill of the public humiliation drove her close to coming on Cam's hand.

Then Val pulled her pants down, revealing her neatly trimmed pussy. There were squeals from some of the women who were turned on by Val's striking beauty and her absolute command of the scene. Some wished to be on their knees like Tory. Two of them pushed to the front of the crowd, removing their tops and kneeling close by. Val looked over and winked at them.

"The more submissives on their knees, the better, right ladies?" Val asserted. She grabbed Tory's head and guided her mouth where she wanted it, just as Cam started fucking Tory faster. Tory enthusiastically began lapping at her wife's pussy, as Val maintained a firm grip on her long hair. However, Tory had an increasingly difficult time focusing on her Mistress' pleasure as her pussy was pounded by the cute, younger dominant! Tory looked down into Cam's eyes. Cam winked at her and gave her a big smile.

"Do you enjoy being fucked by Daddy?" Cam teased.

Tory pulled her mouth off her wife's pussy to answer, "Oh, yes, Sir! Don't stop fucking me, please Daddy!"

Val then yanked Tory by her hair and commanded her to "suck my clit harder, slut. Pay attention to your duties to your Mistress!"

Tory tried her best to follow Val's instructions, but she was certainly distracted while Cam was fucking her. Tory rocked back and forth on Cam's fingers. She felt her desire building as Cam entered her more forcefully. She wanted to beg Cam to allow her to come.

Val commanded Tory to stand up, which she did rather slowly and reluctantly since she was so close to coming with Cam's fingers inside her. Tory knew better than to protest, however, and slowly pulled herself away from Cam and stood before her Mistress, feeling frustrated and ashamed. Val quickly pulled her pants back on. "Excuse me, ladies," Val said to the two women kneeling near her. "I have to attend to this very disobedient slut. I'd like you to come over and watch."

"Yes, Ma'am," they replied, scrambling to their feet.

Val grabbed Tory by her O ring collar and led her over to the dining room table, anxious to restrain her. The crowd followed, watching as Val gently directed her wife face down on the large table. Instructing the group, Val explained, "This is what my little slut earns when she doesn't follow my directions!" And then, more sternly, "Did you do your best to please me, slut?" she demanded an answer.

"No, Mistress, I didn't. I was distracted," Tory admitted, "I'm sorry, Mistress! I want to please you! Please, Mistress, let me try again!"

"Spank her!" some of the women called out.

"Tory, I shouldn't need to tell you that you have earned a punishment. Good little sluts don't disobey their Mistresses, do they?" Val inquired.

"No. Ma'am," said Tory. She couldn't see them, but she imagined the group of women leering at her as she was bent over the big, sturdy table. She wondered if any of them were as excited by this scene as she was.

"Cam, grab my backpack," Val called out, "it's on the couch!" Cam promptly brought Val the backpack.

"Thanks, here, slip your messy fingers into my wife's mouth. She likes to clean them for you," Val instructed. Cam offered her sticky fingers to Tory, who eagerly sucked them into her mouth, imagining they were still in her pussy.

Reaching inside the backpack, Val then addressed her disobedient wife, "Tory, after you finish cleaning Daddy Cam's fingers, tell our friends why your sexy ass is about to be punished."

Tory was very excited at being bent over a table at the party! She sucked Cam's fingers while moaning loudly, then turned her head to the side and looked briefly at the women's faces before looking down. She was sexually frustrated, but she was enjoying the humiliation of being bent over naked for a spanking.

"I'm sorry, Mistress, I should have followed your directions!" said Tory. "I'm a slut and I was enjoying being fucked! Please forgive me!" Tory begged.

"Thank you for your honesty, Tory," said Val, laughing. "I'm glad you enjoy being fucked. And I was happy to allow Cam to fuck you. But you have been negligent in your duties to me, as *My* slut. You belong to me and answer to me first at all times."

"Yes, Mistress! Please, Mistress, allow me to try again to please you correctly. You are my only priority and all I want is to please you!" replied Tory.

Val explained to the group that Tory was now apologizing to avoid her punishment. Val told Tory, "Thank you for showing everyone how quickly you become apologetic when you are about to be punished, Tory."

Val restrained her wife's ankles to each table leg, spreading Tory's long legs wide and putting her plump, wet pussy and cute puckered asshole on display for the group. The women at the party gasped at the sight. Tory felt so humiliated to have her dripping pussy spread open and felt the women's eyes on her!

Val looked for the two hopeful submissives who had kneeled and removed their tops earlier. She called them to kneel near Tory's feet so they could watch closely as she punished her disobedient wife.

Barb went to retrieve her slut-wife Melanie from the couch where Kyle held her in her lap. Kyle was touching Melanie's stiff nipples and her wet pussy as she gazed into her eyes. Kyle appeared to have Melanie mesmerized by her rugged good looks and her dominance. Barb heard her submissive wife pleading with Kyle to please fuck her.

"Sorry to cut in on your time with Melanie," Barb said to Kyle. "But it's time for her lessons. I'm taking her to watch a naughty slut be punished by her Mistress," Barb explained. She snatched her slut-wife out of Kyle's lap and had her crawl over to the audience which had gathered near Val and Tory at the dining room table. Barb had Melanie kneel upfront to get a good view.

Val removed the binds from Tory's hands behind her back and re-bound her hands to the table legs, stretching her across the table. The women looked on and cheered! Tory was both humiliated and excited to be exposed with her legs spread, her pussy throbbing as she awaited her first spanking in front of a crowd.

Val reprimanded her disobedient slut-wife, as she began slapping her round ass cheeks, warming her up. "Now explain to us all why you need to be punished, Tory," demanded Val.

Tory felt humiliated to answer Val's question in public. She addressed the group of women from her position, strapped to the table. She could barely lift her head, but she knew Val would require a proper answer. She turned her head to one side and said, "I feel terrible for violating my contract to follow my Mistress's instructions. Even worse, I know I have placed myself and my pleasure before hers, and I am very sorry! I know I deserve this punishment and I want it so that I can be forgiven."

Val corrected Tory, "Yes, I know you want to be forgiven, my little slut, but tell our friends all about how you enjoy being punished!"

Tory felt humiliated to address such personal things publicly. "Mistress, I have always felt submissive and have been attracted to dominant women. I just never was brave enough to go out with one until I met you. Now I realize that being disciplined by you is what turns me on! I need it as much as I need you to fuck me. Please punish me now, Mistress!"

Val pulled the leather flogger out of the backpack and showed it to Tory, asking her, "Is this what you want my little slut? Beg me for it."

As Tory pleaded with her wife to punish her, the crowd at the party grew closer so that they would not miss anything. Then Val brought the flogger down over Tory's perfectly rounded ass. She struck her wife over and over, causing Tory to moan with pain and pleasure. The women watched closely as Tory's ass grew redder and redder.

When she was almost finished, Val explained, "Tory particularly likes it when I aim her punishment between her legs. Watch me aim for her asshole and pussy."

The women looked on, gasping as Val brought the flogger down directly between Tory's legs, stinging her most private areas and causing her to yell out. After a few more strikes on her cunt and asshole, Tory was sobbing and sincerely apologizing to everyone in the room for being a disobedient slut. Val placed the flogger down and praised Tory for taking responsibility for her misbehavior.

After breathing a sigh of relief, Tory was mortified at Val's next statement. Val laughed as she pronounced, "Now for your modified corner time."

Val pulled out Tory's kitchen timer from her backpack and set it for 30 minutes. Setting in on the table next to Tory's freshly punished ass, she announced, "This party slut is in time out. No one will touch her or speak to her until the alarm sounds," she explained. "She is on display for your viewing pleasure only," said Val.

Cries of frustration came from some of the women. They were eager to play with Tory, now that she was primed and ready, but knew they would have to respect Val's wishes.

Tory was completely humiliated that Val had placed a loudly ticking kitchen timer next to her punished ass and dripping pussy. She felt objectified and on display, as she did at home during corner time, except this was so much more humiliating to be on display for so many women! Tory knew her Mistress meant for her to take time to reflect on her misbehavior. She knew she had been shameless in wanting Daddy Cam to fuck her harder and had completely lost sight of the most important thing, her deep need to please her Mistress. She knew she was paying for that decision now. She had to get her wants and needs straight!

Tory tried to reflect on her misbehavior as she always did in time out, but found that all she could focus on was the constant craving in her wet pussy, her stinging ass on display, the kitchen timer ticking away, and listening to her wife choose two new sluts to replace her! How Tory longed to be the one to please her Mistress!

Val explained that Tory had lost her chance to please her Mistress for now. Val quickly moved over to the two young ladies on their knees, unzipping her pants.

"Did you come here to serve me?" she asked them.

"Yes, Ma'am!" they eagerly replied. Val told the two submissive girls that she needed relief and that she wanted them to submit to her. They both readily agreed, licking their lips in anticipation of serving such a powerful woman.

In the meantime, Barb went to Melanie, who was still on her knees by Tory. "Now that you have witnessed another slut pay for her disobedience," said Barb, "You should be motivated to please. Look around. Do you see how horny many of our friends are?"

"Yes, Ma'am," replied Melanie, watching Sue rub her crotch as she stared at Tory's now off-limits pussy and round, reddened ass.

"You're the party slut. You know what you need to do," explained Barb. "It is your job to beg each of these women to lick their pussy. Start with Sue. And keep your arms clasped behind your back or I will restrain you," she reminded her submissive wife.

"Yes, Mistress," Melanie said, as she crawled over to Sue. Sue was not someone Melanie found attractive. However, she realized that not all women could look like her wife Barb, or Tory's wife, Val. As a party slut, Melanie knew she could not be picky. She knew deep inside that she belonged to all the women.

Looking up at Sue, Melanie pleaded, "Please Ma'am, can I be of service? You must be very hot after watching Tory's punishment. Please allow me to service your pussy." Sue dropped her jeans in a flash and allowed the little slut to lick her.

Melanie tried to look into Sue's eyes as she licked her needy pussy, but saw that Sue continued to stare at Tory in her bondage. Melanie felt disappointed at first but soon realized that her wants didn't matter. She was nothing but a horny slut eagerly performing her duties. Melanie warmed up as she felt Sue's desire. She felt humiliated to be on her knees servicing Sue, as it signified that she was available for all who wanted her. Melanie began to moan as she embraced her identity as a party slut.

Although Melanie's clit was begging for attention, she kept her arms firmly in place behind her back so she would not be tempted. She was determined not to make Tory's mistake. She focused on the woman she was serving. Occasionally she did allow her thoughts to return to Kyle and how she had possessively held her in her lap, teasing her and making her beg. She had felt truly seen and wanted, whereas, with Sue, it was humiliating to recognize she could have been any slut on her knees.

Melanie felt Sue grab the back of her head. She took this as her cue to begin lightly sucking the pussy in her mouth. When Sue gasped in pleasure and pushed her away, Melanie saw the line of women which had formed behind Sue. A line for Melanie's services! It sunk in that she would not be getting off her knees anytime soon.

The next woman in line did not seem to mind that Melanie's face was slick with Sue's come juices. She wanted only to get off using Melanie's skilled mouth. She could not get her clit into Melanie's mouth fast enough. The woman's pussy was so wet that it dripped onto Melanie's face, blurring her vision and wetting her hair. Melanie was grateful and stopped focusing on each woman's identity. She allowed herself to become a vessel for each woman's pleasure, striving to swallow as much of each woman's juices as she could. She had never felt more slutty.

Melanie focused on pleasing each woman, each wet pussy in her mouth. With each new pussy thrusting into her mouth, she grew more excited and longed for relief, but none of the women in line seemed to be concerned with pleasuring the slut on her knees. Melanie longed to take her fingers to her hard clit, but she consciously kept her arms clasped behind her back as her wife had instructed her to do.

Please see Part 2 of this story for more action.

12