Slut-Wives at Lesbian Party Pt. 03

Story Info
A little wife-swapping between lesbian friends at the party.
6.1k words
4.42
9.4k
5
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of the previous Slut-Wives at Lesbian Party stories in which Val has extended her domestic discipline with Tory outside of their home. The characters are adults who are enthusiastically consenting to BDSM and domestic discipline. Although the submissives are sometimes referred to as "girls," they are all over 21.

Slut-Wives at Lesbian Party, Pt. 03

Val had, at last, found her best friend's wife, Melanie, who had spent the last hour and a half obediently sucking all interested partygoers' pussies, as well as a few strap-on dildos. Melanie looked amazing on her knees servicing all takers: butches, femmes, non-binary folks. Val focused on the stunning naked body of her best friend's wife, as well as how sexy the little slut looked while kneeling and making herself useful. Val had heard all the stories from her friend Barb about Melanie's submission. She had waited for this day to see it firsthand and to have Melanie all to herself. She wondered how many pussies had so far become acquainted with Melanie's lips and tongue.

Val waited patiently for the curvy woman Melanie was currently servicing to finish before ripping Melanie away. She liked watching Melanie lick and suck on the woman's waxed pussy. Val was not, however, patient enough to wait until Melanie finished pleasing the line of party-goers still waiting. Val had obtained her friend Barb's permission to have her way with her slut-wife, and she didn't plan to wait too much longer.

Val understood from her friend Barb that Melanie was very willing, as well. Barb had told Val that Melanie was excited to be spanked by her first new dominant. Barb had graciously planned for Melanie to have private time with Val during the party to fulfill her submissive's fantasies.

Val knelt behind her friend's wife, teasing her perky breasts while she sucked the voluptuous femme woman's waxed pussy. Thrusting her jeans-covered crotch into Melanie's luscious ass, Val whispered in her ear, "I'm here, baby. It's Val. I know you've been wanting me. You've been waiting so patiently."

Val's words excited Melanie almost as much as feeling the dominant's hands on her breasts. She had been waiting for this time with Val but wasn't ready to be spanked publicly as Tory had been. Melanie prayed that Val would honor the agreement she had made with Barb to be spanked in private! However, Melanie knew she would comply with whatever Val wanted.

"Such an obedient little slut," Val continued, speaking a bit louder this time, so that the others present could hear. "Don't you dare stop servicing her pussy. You like that smooth pussy don't you, slut?"

"Mmmm," muttered Melanie, not daring to stop working over the pussy in her mouth.

"I enjoy watching you do what you do best, slut," said Val. "Work those lips and flick your tongue on her clit, that's a good girl. I've heard that you want to spend time with me. Finish her off so that you can be with me. Give her what she's paid for, Melanie. Show me what you've got, party slut."

Melanie moaned loudly as she sucked the woman's hard clit and felt Val stroking her sensitive nipples. Feeling the touch of the dominant lesbian she had fantasized about so many times was sending her towards an orgasm. And it was happening quickly after so much time spent on her knees servicing others in public. She moaned with the pleasure Val was giving her nipples.

Val began tugging on the submissive girl's hard nipples, teasing her. She continued whispering in Melanie's ear, "I see you like to get on your knees for your customers. I can hear how much you like it, nasty whore, but I'm sure you know better than to come before I allow it. If you come without permission, you'll get your spanking right here."

Nervous about coming without permission, Melanie bit down a little on the curvy woman she was pleasuring. Sure enough, the woman cried out when she released her love juices onto Melanie's face. Although Melanie sucked up all the juices she could, some of them spilled onto her chin and dripped down onto her neck and chest. The party-goers waiting in line cheered to watch another orgasm.

"Good girl," Val whispered into Melanie's ear, as she released her nipples. "Clean up your client, like a good little slut," Val reminded her. Val moved her hands down Melanie's beautiful, slim body to her adorable ass.

Her mouth free at last, Melanie replied "Yes, Ma'am!" enthusiastically, as she greedily licked the other woman's come juices off of her pussy and thighs.

Val enjoyed watching Melanie eagerly licking up the woman's juices.

"Now thank her for allowing you to service her," Val reminded her new submissive.

Melanie nodded. "Thank you, Ma'am, for allowing this party slut to service your pussy," she said.

"Isn't she a good little slut?" Val asked the long line of women who were waiting for Melanie's services. They all replied in the affirmative, eager for their chance with the party-slut.

"I'm sorry but the rest of you will need to find another slut, because I'm taking this one." The women groaned their frustration, but no one dared to challenge Val.

"It's okay," explained Val, "I happen to know there are at least 3 other available sluts at the party to service you, including my beautiful wife." The disgruntled partygoers wandered off in search of services for their throbbing pussies.

"Alone at last, my little slut," Val said. "Shall we head into your bedroom?"

"Yes, Ma'am, I would love that," declared Melanie. Val lifted her to her feet and led the very willing slut by the hand into her own bedroom. Val thought to herself that this was the bedroom she shared with her wife, Barb, Val's best friend. The bedroom where Melanie had learned how to submit.

Having forgotten where she had left her backpack, Val was happy to see several disciplinary implements on a table near Barb and Melanie's bed. As she looked them over carefully, Val sent Melanie off to the bathroom to make herself presentable with a quick shower.

"Make sure to wash your nasty, gooey hair, as well as your filthy body, slut," directed Val. "I like my sluts clean."

Melanie thanked her, grateful for the opportunity to wash off the come juices of the pussies she had licked at the party. Impatient, Val advised her to get into a cold shower, giving her only 3 minutes to return.

"Yes, Ma'am," replied Melanie, sprinting to her bathroom. Val chuckled to see the sheer enthusiasm and obedience of her friend's wife.

While Melanie showered, Val picked out a short leather strap with a handle. She held it, thinking about how it would feel when she used it on Melanie.

Melanie returned in less than 3 minutes and fell to her knees before her new Mistress. Her wet hair dripped down onto her perky breasts. Her nipples were stiff and Val wanted her.

Val laughed and declared, "Good girl. You look presentable now."

"Yes, Ma'am, thank you, Ma'am," replied Melanie, blushing. She did not look up to meet Val's gaze, but was excited to see the sexy dominant, fully clothed and holding the leather strap. She kept her eyes at waist level, studying Val's hands. Her gaze occasionally wandered high enough to take in Val's muscular biceps. Melanie's pussy ached as she knelt before Val. She thought Val looked just as she had imagined her in her fantasies.

Val asked her friend's young wife, "So you and I don't know each other too well yet. Your wife has certainly not left us alone together before tonight, and I can't say I blame her. But tonight, you've been given a new task, isn't that correct?"

"Yes, Ma'am," replied the kneeling girl, keeping her gaze low.

"You have my permission to look at me when you're answering my questions, slut," directed Val. "And you may call me Mistress Val as well as 'Ma'am.'"

"Yes, Mistress Val," responded Melanie, shyly looking into Val's eyes.

"Tonight has been a big night for you. How did you react to becoming a party slut tonight, Melanie?" asked Val.

Moving her gaze from the leather strap in Val's hands to Val's face, Melanie stated that, although it was humiliating to be called a slut in front of everyone at the party, it had made her pussy ache!

"Like when you called me a slut just now, Ma'am," she explained. "It's like the words go straight to my pussy and make me very hot." The eye contact was adding another level to Melanie's desire.

"You're a very horny little slut, aren't you?" questioned Val.

"Yes, Ma'am. A very horny slut. I love being a slut for my wife, for my Mistress. But this is the first time I'm being paid to be a slut for others, and so it is really official now," she admitted.

"Yes, you are officially a party slut now. I noticed you were very horny while you were sucking off those women. I heard you moaning. Does performing oral sex on your knees always make you so horny?" asked Val.

"Yes, Ma'am, it does! And I haven't been touched since my wife pulled me out of Kyle's lap. And Kyle only teased me. I have been licking and sucking all those women's pussies, but no one has touched mine," said Melanie, pouting a bit.

"Let's get something straight," insisted Val. Just because we are alone does not mean you are anything but a party slut to me. I'm not concerned about a slut's aching pussy," said Val, humiliating Melanie.

"Yes, of course. I'm sorry, Mistress Val!" said Melanie, her face turning bright red. She felt ashamed for being so forward.

Val was careful to keep her composure. On the inside, Val was indeed interested in Melanie's feelings, as well as her aching pussy. Val struggled to keep her cool as her desire for her friend's wife escalated.

"Listen carefully," Val lectured, looking straight into Melanie's eyes. "I asked you if performing your slutty duties makes you horny. Does being used for pleasure, without regard for your own needs make you horny? Answer me correctly this time," demanded Val.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. Yes, Ma'am, being used for pleasure by dozens of women at a party has made me very horny! It aroused me to see how much they wanted me, and it really aroused me that none of them showed interest in my needs," confessed Melanie.

"Yes, you're a real slut now, Melanie, not just Barb's slut. I don't have to tell you that sluts like you don't get touched or fucked on-demand, just because they feel horny," stated Val, in a strict authoritarian tone. "As you learned tonight, no one cares about a horny slut."

Despite her lecture, Val's thoughts returned to Melanie's aching pussy. She had always thought her friend's wife was attractive, and those feelings multiplied when Barb began asking her for advice on training Melanie as a submissive slut. Val had heard all the juicy details of Melanie's submissive training from Barb.

"Yes, Ma'am," answered Melanie, looking at the floor, embarrassed.

Not satisfied with her answer, Val continued her lecture, "Speak to me with proper respect, slut, and with complete sentences," asserted Val, causing Melanie to pout. "You're being a bad girl now. A willful girl. That's not how a submissive slut treats a dominant."

"Please forgive me, Mistress Val, I have been fantasizing about this time with you since my wife told me you would be dominating me today! I am sorry," Melanie blurted out.

"Are you?" asked Val. "Because I think you need to be punished to get in touch with how sorry you are."

"Yes, Ma'am. Thank you, Ma'am, I know I need it" replied Melanie, blushing. Melanie couldn't take her eyes off of the attractive dominant, as she held the leather strap enticingly.

"First, you will answer my questions, slut," Val asserted, "You will wait obediently for my discipline, just as you will wait for anything else I may choose to give you,"

"Yes, Ma'am," said Melanie How did you react to your initiation as a party-slut tonight?"

Melanie struggled to bring her gaze up to meet her Mistress's. She stated that it had been humiliating to be performing as a slut in front of everyone, but it had made her ache with desire!

"I felt humiliated and dirty to be servicing so many women, Mistress Val. I was literally dirty, as so many of them dripped and squirted all over me. But I felt that it was what I deserved, what I needed, to be treated that way. I had been craving that type of submission," Melanie confessed.

"That's better, slut. Answer my questions honestly," insisted Val.

"Yes, Ma'am. Thank you, Mistress Val," Melanie replied.

Val told Melanie in detail just how sexy and slutty she had looked while licking and sucking those sloppy, wet, horny pussies. "I enjoyed watching you being humbled by your position on your knees, especially the way you made yourself available to all comers and remained enthusiastic no matter how many you serviced," said Val.

"Thank you, Mistress," Melanie replied.

"You are an extremely horny little slut, aren't you?" questioned Val.

"I am, Ma'am. A very horny slut. I've been a slut for my wife for a while now and I love it. But this is the first time she has allowed me to service other women, to be a party-slut. I learned that it is part of my sexuality, my deep desires, to be a slut in public," she admitted.

"You are officially a party slut now. You proved it while you were sucking off all those wet pussies, as well as some strap-on dildos, in public. I noticed you were very horny while on your knees pleasuring those folks. I heard your moans and watched you grinding your pussy. It was obvious to me that performing oral sex on your knees is a turn-on for you," declared Val.

"Yes, Mistress Val! And it made me even hornier to feel how absolutely humiliating it was! To be such a huge slut that would lick just anyone's pussy. Even the least attractive woman was telling me what to do to please her. I obeyed all those women even as they called me a slut! I started to feel desperate to serve them like that's all I was good for!" Melanie exclaimed.

Val heard the sweet agony in her words. Melanie resisted the humiliation of being a party slut, even as it turned her on.

As she listened to the experiences of Barb's wife becoming a party slut, Val was overcome with desire for her. At the same time, Val wondered if Tory was also humbled by her experiences as a party slut.

"It is all you're good for at the moment, Melanie," explained Val. "Right now, all you're good for is to serve me. A few minutes ago, you existed to serve that curvy woman with the waxed pussy. But now, I need you to submit to me fully, to give yourself to me as a submissive. That is the only way I want you."

"Yes, Mistress," said Melanie earnestly, "I understand."

"Right now" stated Val, "I am looking forward to punishing you with this leather strap and making you mine."

"Yes, Ma'am," answered Melanie. Her heart was racing and she couldn't take her eyes off of the attractive dominant woman. It was just like in her fantasies about Val.

"You will answer my questions to show me the extent of your submission. You will be honest with me. Do you enjoy being disciplined, Melanie?" asked Val.

Melanie assured Val that although it hurt, she enjoyed being disciplined, and had come to need it in her life. Val asked her a few more questions and learned that Barb playfully spanked Melanie most times before they had sex, which she loved. Melanie also told Val that her wife gave her a harder, maintenance spanking on Friday nights to get her ready for the weekend and a quick, hard spanking just to tease her each time before they went out as a couple. Melanie explained that the Friday sessions, as well as the spankings before going out in public, hurt quite a bit, although not enough to make her use her safe word.

Val wanted to know more about Melanie's harder spankings. She asked Melanie if she liked to have sex after the harder spankings.

Melanie explained that her favorite was when Barb fucked her after the playful spankings. She explained that while she would also love to have sex directly after her hard spankings, these were most often followed by Barb placing her on her knees for a proper thank you, followed by corner time, in which her wife enjoyed looking at her red bottom while she kneeled in the corner.

"I love how aroused my Mistress gets when she spanks me," admitted Melanie. "And I love to quench my thirst with her pussy juices, even as my bottom burns from her discipline. After I satisfy her, she has me crawl to the corner to display my red ass. I have to be so patient since I never know how long I'll be in the corner, being ignored."

Melanie pouted, thinking about how long she had to kneel in the corner for her Mistress. "But later that evening," she said, "after I show her my obedience and wait for her patiently, my Mistress will usually fuck me hard and allow me to come! Unless I've been very naughty."

The suspense was killing Val. "And what happens if you've been very naughty?" she asked. Val had to know.

"Every time I'm naughty, and sometimes even when I'm not, she uses me to pleasure herself but does not give me pleasure. I'm teased but not allowed release," Melanie confided to her new Mistress.

"And how does she tease you?" asked Val.

"She rubs her pussy on my body and comes all over me. She sits on my face and has me pleasure her. She moves her finger slowly in and out of my pussy but makes me keep still and forbids me to come. I know when I'm being teased, but my pussy doesn't. My pussy keeps wanting to come, but I don't beg my Mistress for it when she's disciplining me. She does it whenever she chooses, but always when I've been naughty," said Melanie, pouting that sweet, sexy pout again.

"And what kind of naughty behaviors warrant this extreme type of discipline?" inquired Val, still recovering from the pout. Melanie's pouts were starting to have an impact on Val. Val wanted to take Melanie's mouth and wipe that pout away.

"It's usually my attitude," admitted Melanie. "Like you noticed earlier, Ma'am. Sassiness, being provocative, talking back, saying "No" to her without using my safe word, not showing proper respect, or coming without permission."

"Oh, you certainly can be a naughty girl," observed Val.

"Yes, Ma'am, I sure can," admitted Melanie. "I understand why she doesn't allow me to come when I've been naughty. And why she only teases me sometimes and makes me wait for the release, sometimes for days. I wish she would allow me to come, but I never ask for it because I know I don't deserve it."

"Your Mistress absolutely knows when you don't deserve release," said Val. "But it's difficult falling asleep after she teases and denies you, isn't it?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" agreed Melanie.

Melanie confided to Val that she did enjoy being teased and denied. She explained that her favorite spankings were the before-going-out spankings because she enjoyed feeling the burn of the spanking during her dates with her wife. Being out in public usually meant little opportunity for sex, so Melanie knew her bottom was being warmed up, only for Barb to tease her and make her wait. She admitted that she relished this feeling and loved being subject to Barb's whims. Every touch or suggestive statement became a total turn-on when she had no idea if or when Barb would touch her.

Melanie spoke of times when Barb would lift her skirt under the table at the restaurant or bar. "I think she enjoys teasing me the most when we're not at home. She touches me so slowly, rubs my clit, and sometimes even enters me agonizingly slowly to tease me. Sometimes she even touches my nipples under my blouse, even though she knows that others can see. "I think she likes to show them what a slut I am!" admitted Melanie.

"Your Mistress likes to humiliate you, doesn't she? You're always ready for sex as a submissive, right Melanie?" inquired Val.

"Yes, Ma'am," Melanie replied, embarrassed. "My wife keeps me ready all the time," she explained.

12