Slut-Wives at Lesbian Party Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good dominants always do," said Val.

"Yes, Mistress Val," said Melanie, nodding slowly.

Val asked her how she felt about her wife allowing her to be disciplined by another dominant. Melanie revealed that she had told her wife she fantasized about being spanked by Val!

Although she was secretly flattered to hear this, Val did not admit it to Melanie.

Melanie went on to say that she had begged her wife only to allow her to be spanked by Val in private because she was too embarrassed to have all their friends see. She admitted that she was enjoying being alone with Val and that she was excited to live out her fantasy of being disciplined by Val.

Val ordered Melanie to bend over the bed. Melanie was thinner than Tory with small, perky breasts, slim hips, and a cute little butt. Val was excited to be alone with her, too.

Val noticed some fading marks from Melanie's previous spanking and asked her if she was ok with more. "Is this from your Friday night spanking last night?" she asked her.

Melanie said, "Yes, Mistress Val, but they don't hurt anymore." She eagerly replied, "Please Ma'am, please spank my naughty bottom with your thick leather strap."

"We shall see how you experience being spanked by a new Mistress," Val declared. "Fantasy is one thing but reality is another. Remember you must address me respectfully at all times and ask for permission in case you need to come."

"Yes, Mistress," replied Melanie, looking up to meet Val's eyes.

Val dropped the strap on the bed and sat next to Melanie. She spanked with her hand first, listening to the young lady moan as her excitement grew. Val ordered Melanie over her lap. Melanie jumped up and over Val's lap quickly, eager for more physical contact with the attractive dominant lesbian she had fantasized about so many times.

Val gave her at least 15 slaps to each of her cute little butt cheeks, directing her to spread her legs wider. Her ass was turning bright pink. Val slapped Melanie's ass hard, landing several spanks on the same spot to increase the sting. Val could not resist reaching between Melanie's legs to feel her pussy, which she found to be soaking wet, warm, and inviting, especially in combination with the loud moans coming from her mouth.

Val called Melanie a horny slut and advised her to keep quiet, as she rubbed her little clit in circles. She also reminded her not to come without permission, since her moans sounded like she was close!

"Yes, Mistress Val," Melanie responded obediently.

Val liked the sound of that. She moved two fingers in and out of Melanie's pussy to reward her. Melanie immediately asked for permission to come but Val made her wait, demanding her obedience as she pumped her fingers harder into Melanie's horny slit.

"I know a party slut like you must really want it after getting all those women off," declared Val. "Beg me for it."

"Please, Mistress, please allow this party slut to come for you," begged Melanie, as she fought to hold off her orgasm. "Please allow me to come with your fingers inside me. Please, Mistress Val!"

Val teased her further, telling her, "You want to show me what a slut you are, by coming the first time I penetrate you, isn't that right?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress Val! Please allow me to come for you!" pleaded Melanie.

Val fucked Melanie harder, finding her secret spots deep inside.

Finally, Val granted Melanie's wish to come on her hand as she fucked her. "Come for me now, and prove to me you're my slut tonight," Val demanded.

Melanie moaned as she stiffened, and then relaxed. Val kept her fingers inside her little slut briefly, penetrating her lightly as she felt her tight pussy spasm with the orgasm she had needed so badly that she had begged for it.

"Thank you Mistress," Melanie whispered as her hips rose, seeking more friction.

Val removed her fingers quickly while Melanie's pussy still contracted from her orgasm. She wanted to keep her slut hungry for more.

"You need more, baby. You still want me," Val teased.

"Oh, yes, Mistress..." Meanie admitted.

Val resumed spanking Melanie's bottom with her palm, entertained by the sound of Melanie attempting to muffle her cries of passion. Next, Val reached for the strap and doubled it over. The girl over her lap gasped.

"I'm going to strike you with the leather strap now," Val advised Melanie.

"Yes, please, Ma'am, I mean, if it pleases you, Mistress," she replied, breathing faster.

Val raised her arm high and brought the strap down hard, causing Melanie to cry out with pain and pleasure.

"Be quiet, little slut, or I'll have to stop!" demanded Val.

"Yes, Mistress," cried Melanie. "Please don't stop, Mistress!"

Val lightened her strikes a bit, not wanting Melanie's cries to bring her wife running into the bedroom.

She was enjoying her time with Melanie too much for that. Val's own pussy was throbbing with Melanie on her lap. Val kept up her pace, aiming the strap between Melanie's legs a few times. Then Melanie asked permission to come again!

Val gave her new submissive permission to come as she brought the strap down hard between her legs. She felt Melanie go stiff on her lap for a few seconds. The little slut held tightly to her dominant's legs and Val penetrated her again with her fingers as she rode out her orgasm. This time, Val waited until the horny little slut had fully rode out her orgasm before withdrawing from her hot pussy. Finally, Melanie's body relaxed, as she whispered, "Thank you, Mistress Val."

"Good girl, Melanie. I like how you wait for my permission to come. It must be difficult since you've waited for hours as you pleased so many women. Listen closely. The next time you need me to spank you, you'll need to ask your wife first, of course. Then, you'll need to beg me for it, on your knees, in front of your wife, my wife, and anyone else present," stated Val. The image of Melanie on her knees, begging her for a spanking in front of Tory and Barb had Val's pussy on fire.

"Yes, Mistress, I will be honored to," Melanie admitted, flooded with feelings of desire, as well as humiliation, as she thought of begging Val in front of her wife Barb and their friends. She felt humiliated to think of admitting her deep desires in front of others, but she felt thrilled that Val might want to spank her again.

Val set down the strap and resumed her hand spanking as Melanie recovered from her second orgasm. Soon, Melanie started to sob quietly and apologized for not treating Val properly as a dominant at first. "It's just that I've fantasized so often about you," she admitted.

Val told Melanie she was forgiven and that she was perfect just the way she was.

Melanie stopped crying and started pleading to properly thank Val for spanking her. Val hesitated, looking at her watch and considering how much time she had already spent with the seductive little slut.

Overcome with emotion and longing, Melanie climbed off of Val's lap and dropped to her knees, kissing Val's crotch over her pants.

"Such a forward little slut!" exclaimed Val, thinking maybe further discipline would be warranted. But her pussy was throbbing, and she gave in to her own desires.

"Yes, it is proper that you thank your dominant for spanking you. You may thank me, little slut," said Val. Melanie smiled and her face lit up in anticipation of tasting Val's pussy.

Val stood up and removed her pants and underwear, sitting back on the bed with her legs spread. Melanie dove right into the slick pussy of her new Mistress, licking up and down from her clit to her asshole. Val felt very turned on but stayed quiet on purpose. This little slut turned her on and she decided to be patient and allow her free reign. It would be a change since she was accustomed to getting exactly what she needed from Tory.

Melanie gave some attention to Val's pussy and then moved on to giving her asshole a tongue bath! She slid two fingers into Val's pussy, just a few inches in, to rub her g spot, while she licked her asshole. Finally, Melanie began to lightly suck Val's clit, allowing it to move in and out of her mouth with only gentle suction. She continued this until Val grabbed her hair, pulling her mouth onto her hard clit and holding her there.

"Suck it harder," Val directed the submissive girl on her knees. Melanie obliged her new Mistress, moaning with pleasure to be serving Val. Val wrapped one hand securely in Melanie's hair, while she used her other hand to grab and pinch her nipples. Melanie's moans helped push Val closer and closer to coming.

Suddenly, Val ordered Melanie to lay on her back on the floor. Although she was startled, she was a good girl and rushed to comply. Val quickly straddled her face and thrust her throbbing clit into the waiting mouth of her friend's wife. Val continued to pinch Melanie's hard nipples while pleasuring herself with Melanie's mouth.

Melanie felt so satisfied under her new dominant. She loved to feel Val's hard clit thrusting into her mouth.

"Yes, lick my pussy, slut! Suck my pussy! Suck it harder! Make me come!" Val demanded of the sexy girl beneath her.

Melanie could not reply properly but gave a very enthusiastic muffled response.

Pleased, Val grasped Melanie's nipples harder and pulled on them, as she rode the little slut's mouth more forcefully. She was close to coming when the girl underneath her began tapping on her thigh.

Val knew that she either needed to breathe or was asking permission to come again! She let up to allow Melanie to breathe as she responded, "Does this horny slut need to come one more time for me?"

"Yes! Please, Mistress!" Melanie managed to say before Val covered her face with her own pussy again.

As she drove her clit into the submissive's mouth, Val issued orders to Melanie. "Wait for me, you greedy slut. You will wait for me and you better keep sucking my clit," she insisted. She rode Melanie's mouth harder and harder until she came, flooding her best friend's wife with pussy juice on her face and hair. She heard the poor girl slurping and swallowing as much of her come juices as she could, like a good little pussy-licker.

"Good girl," exclaimed Val, riding out a powerful orgasm on Melanie's face. "You earned it now, baby. Show me how greedy you are for me. Val granted her submissive permission and reached back to firmly slap the sexy girl's horny pussy. "Come for me, my little slut," she demanded.

Even as Melanie's hips rose to meet Val's slaps to her clit, she continued to suck on her dominant's pussy dutifully. She wanted to please Val even more than she wanted to come.

Val soon felt the sexy girl beneath her begin to shake as she exploded in orgasm.

As Val rode out her own powerful orgasm, her legs gripped Melanie's head tightly, holding her in place. When she started to recover from her orgasm, Val let up on Melanie's face and heard her gasp for air. She looked down to see the beautiful girl gazing adoringly into her eyes.

At that moment, Val's friend Barb opened the bedroom door and entered the room. She looked surprised to see her friend powerfully straddling her slut-wife's face but recovered quickly.

"Well, are you two just about finished in here?" Barb stated abruptly. "Because the women are asking for Melanie's services and it's getting late."

"Yes," said Val, "we were just finishing up." Val quickly moved off Melanie and sat on the edge of the bed, spreading her legs. "She needs to clean me up first," said Val, spreading her legs once more for Melanie.

"Naturally," said Barb, impressed with her friend Val's command of the scene. "You heard her, Melanie."

"Yes, Mistress," Melanie said, looking at her wife. "I mean, yes, Mistresses," she corrected herself. She shyly looked up at Val, as she quickly knelt to lap up the remainder of Val's juices that she had not managed to swallow earlier. She eagerly licked Val's thighs, tight abs, and pussy with her tongue.

When Melanie had finished her task properly, Val called her a well-trained and obedient slut. Val made sure that Melanie heard her thank Barb for her wife's services. Val reached over to her pants and took out a few $20 bills.

"Thanks for allowing me to spend some quality time with your sexy little slut, Barb. She has lived up to all that you have promised. Melanie is a very well-trained submissive slut," Val said, praising her friend's wife. Val passed the money to Barb to pay for Melanie's services.

Melanie blushed to hear this and felt especially humiliated when she saw Val pass money to Barb to pay for their time together. Instead of thinking of her time with Val as something she had requested, Melanie realized that her Mistress-Wife had chosen to loan her to her friend. Thinking of herself as her wife's property turned Melanie on and she became overwhelmed with the desire to thank her wife for sharing her with Mistress Val. Melanie looked at her wife Barb with longing and adoration.

Val got dressed while Barb dismissed her wife to freshen up in the bathroom. Val thought to herself that Melanie was a very enchanting little slut. "You're a lucky woman," she told her friend Barb.

"I know," responded Barb. "I'll never forget that. You're very blessed as well, to have married the sexy Tory. I'm going to keep at you until you allow me to fuck her gorgeous ass, you know."

Val sighed, "Yes, I know, my friend. I'm excited to see my favorite disobedient little slut. I almost felt bad for using that devious bastard Cam to tempt her to disobey me. Tory sure did not bat an eyelash in calling Cam, 'Sir,' did she? Or 'Daddy?' I believe Tory loved it as much as Cam did."

"Yes, Tory went crazy for Cam," agreed Barb, "and Cam got to come out as a sexy Daddy, with lots of available ladies watching!"

"Is my little slut still on her knees sucking pussies, I hope, trying to redeem herself?" Val asked her friend.

Barb said, "Well, I had to give the others a chance, as much as I wanted to keep playing with her myself!"

Val replied, "I felt the same way with Melanie!"

The two friends shook hands. They agreed to plan an evening with just the four of them soon. Val confided that she had advised Melanie to ask her wife for permission, if she ever wanted Val to spank her again at a party or get-together.

Barb agreed that would certainly be fun.

Val nodded, adding that "her spanking will be in public next time!" and Barb agreed.

"She'll be ready for that after tonight!" said Barb. "What a greedy little party slut! I think our wives made over $500 each in tips for their services. That's enough to pay for the party and to give them each a little bit to buy new slutty lingerie."

Barb counted out the money and handed Val the money for Tory's services.

Val laughed, accepting Tory's share of the tips. "Next time, I'll slip some bills to Melanie in front of everyone," promised Val.

Barb laughed. "Yes, I think she'd love being humiliated by you after getting on her knees to thank you for spanking her!'

Val agreed, looking forward to spending time with Melanie again. She left to find Tory. She was eager to reconnect with her beloved submissive.

12