Slutsub's Dilemma

Story Info
Cruelly manipulated Richard is caught by furious Mistress K.
6.9k words
4.65
9.9k
10

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
338 Followers

This story was written as a gift to my sweet sub, Richard, as part of a consensual, caring relationship. It is a bit of fun fiction which turned us both on and we are sharing it in the hope that you enjoy it as much as we did. If Femdom is not for you, then please do not continue reading. However, if you like the idea of one or more powerful women controlling every aspect of a helpless sub's pleasure, then please read on.

Other stories in this series include Mistress' Pleasure Slave, Sold for Her Pleasure, and Serving as Her Shower Slut.

*****

Part 1

Richard was kneeling, naked and ready in Mistress's hallway after receiving the summons he had been waiting for all week. After serving as Her shower slut, Richard had chosen to go back into chastity for seven more long days before attempting to please his Goddess enough for Her to grant him some mercy. Tonight, he was going to prove himself worthy.

Blindfolded as he was, Richard's other senses were heightened, and he was able to hear the soft murmur of conversation and tinkling laughter coming from the other room. Mistress had company. He strained harder, feeling jealousy rear its ugly head, to see if he could hear the deeper voice of another male in His Mistress' inner sanctum, but all he heard was the gentle lilt of cultured feminine voices. Curiosity burning him, he stayed kneeling respectfully, waiting for his Mistress to acknowledge him.

After a long ten minutes of waiting, Richard's heart sped up as he heard the sound of not one, but two sets of high heels tapping along the polished floors. While Richard had become more comfortable in his Mistress' presence - OK, he was rarely 'comfortable' in Her presence, but he was at least more at ease with his nudity - he hadn't ever been witnessed serving Her. He kept his respectful position and tensed as he heard someone walking up to him and running their soft hand through his hair.

'Precious boy,' his Mistress crooned as She stroked him, as one would a favoured pet, 'Come, I'd like you to meet someone.' Taking his hand from his thigh, She had him stand and follow Her to the conservatory, Her guest following behind them, giggling.

Directed to kneel once again when he felt the soft rug beneath his bare feet, Richard breathed in his sweet Mistress' exotic musk as She bent to untie his blindfold. 'Pet, this is my dear friend Tatiana.' Looking up, first into his Mistress' beautiful face, Her long dark tresses brushing his cheek as She gazed down at him, he turned then to the visitor, an exquisite slender blonde with razor-sharp cheekbones and long, sharp nails. 'Tatiana is visiting me from Russia, where I spent a long fulfilling summer with her not long ago. I expect you to afford her with the respect that is due to me. Do you think you can do that, boy? Can you obey the demands of another?' Mistress raised an eyebrow expectantly.

She had taught him that any direct question required an answer. 'Yes, Mistress. This one will obey any that You command him to,' he answered respectfully.

Mistress smiled and beckoned him to stand. 'See?' She spoke to the other woman as She walked around Her boy proudly, 'As I said; perfectly trained and respectful. My sweet boy would never let me down, especially in front of my esteemed guest.' As She reached his front again, Her trailing fingers dipped lower to cup and gently caress his full, aching balls. 'Tell Lady Tatiana how long you have had my cock all safely locked away for, pet.'

Flushing with humiliation, Richard turned to the smirking blonde, answering, 'Mistress locked Her cock away twenty-one days ago, although She generously released her boy a week ago,' he added, not wanting to sound ungrateful.

'And, boy, when she released you, did she allow you release?' she smirked, cruelly.

Looking down, he mumbled, 'No, my Lady. This one returned to chastity after he had served his Mistress in the shower.'

'Oh, you poor thing,' she smirked condescendingly. 'Kate, can't you let your little pet out to play?'

Darting his eyes to his Mistress, Richard sucked in a breath. Was this request going to anger Her or could this be the lifeline he needed. Surely, She would want to indulge Her friend?

Mistress K eyed him speculatively. 'Hmmm, boy. Should I release you from your little cage? Do you think you have earned freedom from your chastity?'

Richard knew that no direct question such as this should be taken at face value, and answering hastily without due thought could land him in deeper trouble.

'That is up to Mistress to decide. This one only wishes to please his Goddess.' Surely, that was the safest answer he could give? Respectful and submissive, it was the least likely to cause offense.

Mistress smiled down on him, a look of true affection in Her rich, brown eyes. 'Oh, sweet pet, you do please me and I feel that you have served me well enough to earn a release from your bondage. But remember, boy,' Her voice dropped, and Her gaze hardened, 'You are mine and I expect you not to forget yourself. Just because you are no longer caged, does not mean you have permission to touch my property. Am I making myself clear, boy?'

'Yes, Mistress. Of course, Mistress,' he replied eagerly. Just to be allowed to be free from the confines of the CB-3000 would be relief. Especially when he was around his Mistress it was very hard not to become painfully aroused and with nowhere in the restrictive cage for his swelling hard-on to go, he would be very happy to be released. 'Now pet, hand me my key,' She smiled, looking down.

Richard's eyes followed Her gaze to the creamy swells of Her cleavage where the slim silver chain disappeared. Tentatively reaching up, he gently moved Her hair over Her shoulders and picked up the delicate chain, lifting the small silver key from Her breasts' embrace and eased it over Her head, dropping it into Her waiting hand. With one soft hand cupping his encumbered genitals, She slipped the key into his heavy metal padlock and separated the evil apparatus that held his cock captive. Immediately he started to harden, his cramped cock unfurling and stiffening as the cool air and Her warm hand caressed it.

Oh, God, it felt so good that he had to suck in a breath and bite his tongue to keep from moaning out loud. How long he had waited for some stimulation, and now, being watched by the cruel blonde, he was already desperate to thrust into his Mistress' hand. All too soon, She released his throbbing member and moved away, chuckling at his disappointment.

'Boy, be a dear and show Lady Tatiana my beautiful garden while I prepare our lunch. You can point out my marble bench where I bound you so deliciously. It will be delightful for you, I'm sure, to see it in the daylight and feel the sun on your flesh as you do so. And, who knows, maybe the neighbours will see you and you'll have your 15 minutes of fame online? Won't that be a fun twist?'

Richard would much rather have offered his services in the kitchen and left Mistress with Her friend, but his was not to question Her orders, merely to carry out Her instructions, so he forced himself to face the other woman and gesture towards the patio doors, inviting her to precede him outside. Smirking as usual, she slinked to the door and let herself out into the sunlit garden, moving only slightly through so that Richard had to carefully edge by for fear of brushing past her.

The gravel pathway dug into Richard's bare feet, but he didn't want to lead her onto the softer grass as this Lady was wearing knife-sharp 4-inch stiletto heels and he didn't think she'd appreciate them sinking into the soft ground. Mindful of what Mistress K had told him, he took her directly to the marble bench, the scene of one of his most memorable encounters with his wickedly controlling Domina.

Taking a seat on the bench, Lady Tatiana beckoned him to stand before her. She was wearing a long black pencil skirt that came down to just below her knees. The skirt was so tight that it meant she had to take small steps, which couldn't have been easy in those heels, and yet she had a natural grace and poise so that it just added to her sinuous beauty. She wore a severe black blouse, buttoned to the throat and her ice blonde hair was tied into a tight chignon. Her cold blue eyes and thin lips were perfectly made up and her nails were filed to blood red points, giving her a slightly vampiric demeanour. While she was clearly a very commanding and beautiful woman, there was something slightly reptilian about her that made Richard shudder.

'So, boy, tell me what exquisite fun your Mistress had with you on this bench,' she commanded, 'I bet you loved every minute of it, didn't you?'

Richard didn't quite know how to answer. It had been a very intense sexually-charged experience but there were certainly parts of it that he couldn't honestly say he'd loved; in fact, much of it was better described as prolonged erotic torture. However, experience told him it was always better not to contradict a powerful woman, so he dutifully answered, 'Yes, my Lady. Uh, Mistress K bound this one to Her bench using plastic wrap then took Her pleasure with Her cock, whilst continuing to enforce orgasm restriction.'

Tatiana laughed, delighted by the torment she could clearly imagine the virile man in front of her enduring. 'And then?' she prompted.

'Mistress said Her slave owed Her three orgasms as he had failed in his edging task and had had to ruin three times that week.'

'And did you?' she asked eagerly, 'Did you repay those three unforgivable lapses in control?'

'Yes, my Lady. Mistress took Her pleasure three times, and then...' he trailed off, his cheeks burning.

'And then? Boy, I have ordered you to tell me what happened, and you will not leave anything out. I want every detail,' she purred threateningly, clearly aroused.

'And then, Mistress demanded tribute. This one was to cum three times for Her until his balls were fully drained,' Richard mumbled, looking down.

Tatiana laughed. 'Ha! Oh yes, Kate is a devious bitch, isn't she? That's priceless! I bet this hungry cock would love the opportunity to come again now, wouldn't it. I know that you have been locked away for nearly a month, but how long has it been since you last emptied those heavy balls?'

Richard thought back to Valentine's day, when Mistress had thought it wonderful entertainment to have him abducted and sold at a slave auction, only to declare that She was the one who had bought him, but not before he'd had to perform, shooting his cum across the stage on command for a crowd of jeering Dominants. 'It's been thirteen days, my Lady, since this one was forced to release.'

Richard saw the devious glint in her eyes moments before she reached out one of her clawed hands and started stroking his cock. Richard tried not to react, but it had been too long, and she was too skilful and his aching shaft flared to life, hardening immediately. His balls had already started to tighten, just being back in this place, being teased by a beautiful woman - even one he didn't like or trust, was almost too much.

'Please, my Lady. Mistress has not given permission to touch Her cock. She was very clear in Her instructions,' Richard moaned, wishing he could swat her hands away, or at least step back.

The ice queen raised a finely plucked blonde eyebrow. 'I believe she also said that you had to follow my orders, did she not? Now, boy, sit by me and let me see why Kate is so enamoured of her new pet,' she said, patting the space next to her.

Richard did as he was bid, wincing as the icy cold bench bit into his ass and the backs of his thighs. Apparently, he thought wryly, even in the heat of the day, this bloody bench never warmed up! He spread his thighs and allowed the freezing stone to cool his overheated balls, trying to retain some control.

Tatiana turned towards him, pressing her bony body against him provocatively. She reached over and continued to stroke him idly with one hand, while cupping his neck with her other and pulling his face to hers, forcing her probing tongue into his mouth. Richard jerked back, horrified that this woman was taking what belonged to his Mistress.

Without releasing his neck, the ice bitch glared at him, her lips thinning further to two narrow lines of colour in her pale face and her cold eyes became even frostier as she narrowed her gaze and bit out, 'You, slave, do not get to say no to me! Apparently, Kate hasn't trained you quite as well as she would have me believe, you disobedient little pup!'

Richard was torn. Mistress had told him not to show Her up in front of Her friends and that he was to obey the other woman's commands, but he felt sure that She would not have given Her permission for this. Ultimately, though, he didn't know for sure. She had sold him at the slave auction, and although that was all an elaborate trick, he knew that She might still allow Her friends to share what She owned.

Allowing himself to be pulled back in, Richard heard her murmur, 'Good boy, now give me what I want,' before her hand was guiding his to her unbuttoned blouse and he was cupping her small, unfettered breast in his big hand. Giving himself over to his task, he returned her kiss, caressing and rolling her large, hard nipple and thrusting his hips into the warm tunnel of her hand.

Just a moment after the crunch of gravel heralded Her arrival, Richard's heart lurched when he heard an angry cough. Flying apart, he looked guiltily at His Mistress, standing in all the glory of Her righteous anger, right in front of him. Her hands were on Her curvaceous hips, Her foot was tapping, and Her face was a mask of unbridled fury.

Oh, dear God. He was in trouble now!

'Just what the FUCK do you think you are doing?!'

Part 2

Richard wrenched away from the Lady Tatiana's evil clutches and staggered back from the bench, his cock bobbing at full mast as it now throbbed with displeasure to be dragged from her stroking hand. His lips were kiss swollen and his face was flushed, a true picture of a guilty little boy caught in the act.

Richard stammered to answer his Mistress, but no words came out.

'I said, slut, what the fuck do you think you are doing, rubbing yourself up against my guest like a filthy rutting animal? I mercifully released you from your chastity, believing that you had learned a little self-control, and you...,' She gestured wilding in his direction, 'You act like a feral dog in heat. Forget chastity, I should have you neutered!'

Mistress K was beyond angry, She was livid. Her eyes flashed dangerously, Her lips pulled back baring Her teeth in a snarl of rage and Her chest was heaving Her plump breasts to tease Her low neckline with each furious inhale. Richard was mesmerised by this picture of unleashed female power and his cock throbbed harder yet. She was magnificent!

'Well, you dirty little whorehound? Explain yourself!' She demanded with Her hands on Her hips, looking every inch the angry school ma'am. Thank goodness She didn't have a cane in Her hand, although, in Her mood, he wouldn't put it past Her.

Richard knew he had to say something to put this right. After all, he was only following Her instructions and surely She couldn't fault him for that?

'Please Mistress, it is not how it looks,' he began, knowing already that this tired cliché was not going to cut it from the look on Her face, 'This one was only following Your orders, he...'

'My orders?' She thundered, cutting him off, 'Did I order you to grab my friend and paw her, forcing yourself on her, violating her mouth with your tongue? I am disgusted in your behaviour, which reflects very poorly indeed on me!'

Richard felt deeply ashamed for letting his beloved Mistress down and having Her think so poorly of him, but it was just so damn unfair! He looked to the ice bitch to see if she would explain her role in this and saw her smirk up at him, obviously loving every minute of the drama she had created.

'Please, my Lady, I beg you to explain to Mistress that Her slave was only...'

Once again, he was cut off. 'Are you listening to this little worm trying to wriggle off the hook, Kate? I'm sorry to tell you that I don't think he is nearly as domesticated as you thought. In fact, I would go as far to say that he is a wild little beast that needs a very firm hand to bring to heel!'

Mistress K blanched, taken aback by Her friend's damning assessment of Her control, then flushed prettily with the humiliation of being shown up. This feeling quickly turned to anger, which She directed full force on Richard.

'How dare you show me up in front of my guest!' She hissed out Her displeasure, 'In my affection for you, I have gone easy on your training, trusting that you would want to do the right thing to please me. However, I see now that I have been far too lax, far too trusting. I now realise that I need to take a much firmer stance if I am to train you to be the obedient pet I once believed you to be!' And with that, She grabbed his now flagging cock, using it as a leash to tug him roughly back into the house. Richard ran to keep up with Her angry stride and heard the evil witch, Tatiana walking smugly behind him.

'Kneel, slut!' Mistress growled, pointing at the rug in front of the sofa, before sitting down angrily. Richard, quickly lowered himself to his knees, adopting the respectful position She had taught him. 'Now, Tatiana, as the injured party, how do you think that my slutpet should be punished?'

Oh, Christ, no! The last person Richard wanted to decide on his punishment was the evil bitch who forced him into this predicament! She was clearly a psychopath who got off on causing trouble and he shivered in dread at what she might come up with.

Tatiana stood and walked slowly around him, eyeing his body as though he were a piece of meat and she was selecting the prime cuts. 'Well, Kate, he really is a very disobedient little animal and animals need to be caged. Don't you have that puppy crate somewhere? Perhaps a spell in that would curb his wild urges? Once he's crated, I'd be happy to ship him back to Russia in my private plane, if you like? I'm sure I could put him through a very thorough training programme and return him properly house-broken,' she replied gleefully.

Richard looked in despair at His Mistress, willing Her with his eyes to not listen to little Miss psycho-bitch. He could withstand any punishment that His Mistress felt he had earned, but he couldn't give himself over to that evil woman. When Mistress K looked at him, he saw that Her anger had faded somewhat and disappointment and betrayal had replaced it, which only served to make him feel worse.

'I can't even look at you right now. I agree that a spell in the cage is what you need and maybe I'll be calmer before I decide what to do with you.' Snapping Her fingers, She gestured for him to stand and walk the length of the house to a locked room at the back. When the door was opened, Richard gasped in shock. Mistress K had a fully stocked dungeon in Her pretty little cottage! His eyes flitted across the various pieces of equipment and racks of tools and punishment implements that lined the walls. He noticed the big St Andrew's cross, the chains and cuffs hanging from some kind of winch in the centre of the room, the large, satin-sheeted bed, what looked like a doctor's examination couch and a narrow, padded spanking bench, all kitted out with restraints and straps. Indicating the corner of the room, Richard saw a low narrow metal cage, and he dragged it out the middle of the room before the bed, where his Mistress directed.

'In!' She commanded, and Richard dropped to all fours and crawled through the door, wriggling his body around so that he was on his hands and knees, his torso and legs inside the cage, and his head and forearms, sticking out through the small opening at one end.

Sexykit
Sexykit
338 Followers
12