All Comments on 'Slutsub's Dilemma'

by Sexykit

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

You write from the understanding of a true devotee, of one who understands. So much D/s writing is rich in cliché and stereotype but short on authenticity, especially psychological and emotional side of the lifestyle. Too much 'popular' BDSM writing has been relegated to a leather-clad dominatrix beating a submissive with something right off the inquisitor's rack, while hurling gutter insults at their 'victim'! Your writing is 10,000 times more effective, evocative and, shall I say, HOT!! I especially love the rich humanity of your characters and the portrayal of a healthy, loving D/s relationship. Your writing is rich and authentic. This work delivers on all points. Sadly, I can only give it five stars.

Icetiger1227Icetiger1227about 3 years ago
Is truth the winner

In each and every relationship, there always seems someone is trying to undermine, in this case it was a friend from before, was it jealousy or was it taking the D/S a little too seriously. The writing shows just how as an author the elements both harsh and caring can be woven together, pleasure can be found from both the sub and the Domme without falsehoods.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As always Sexykit delivers as only one who truly understands this aspect of femdom can.

This is my own personal favourite and reflects so many aspects of my own history.

Thank you Mistress K. dlb

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexykit@Sexykit
I'd categorise myself as a wordphile - I get off on words way more than images. Give me well-written erotica over porn any day. As a voracious reader of erotica, I have a well-stocked bank of ideas and images to draw from, and joining Slowly over lockdown has given me the time...