Slutty Barmaid and The Joiner

Story Info
Married pub owner gets fucked by the punter.
1.4k words
4.06
16.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carabella
carabella
18 Followers

Jade bought the bar 6 months ago, she was married with kids, content in life but she gets bored easily.

The pub was a small village pub, traditional stonewalls and a narrow bar leading to a larger gathering area with dining tables, to the left of the bar was a pool room.

No one had caught her eye, Jade is married to a very handsome man, he treats her well and has never given her reason to stray. She has always remained a good wife. Until now...

He came in to the pub every night after work for a few pints, tall, thin a little rough looking but he could make anyone laugh. What he lacked in looks he gained in personality. There was instant sexual tension between them both, Jade would start to look forward to 5pm when he was due in the door, she would put on some fresh perfume for him coming in. Neil was him name, Neil was the man she dreamt of fucking all over this pub.

The flirting increased between them both and when she was positive Neil felt the same way she started sending him messages over Facebook, harmless yet suggestive messages. Weeks go by and nothing has happened, she could not have made it clearer that she wanted his hard, throbbing penis inside her.

Today she would take action, it was a Saturday morning, Jade headed down to the pub before it opened. Wearing a corded mini skirt, no tights, no panties and a thin, tight vest top. Finished off with knee high boots. A message to Neil, "why don't you pop in pubs shut keep me company while I set up?". She is already wet just thinking about the fun they will have, she can feel her clit thumping, begging to be touched. Her phone pings, he agrees and will be here in 10 minutes. Jade closes the blinds, leaves the keys in the door, and sits on the bar with her legs hanging over the side resting on a stool.

Her legs are crossed, Neil has no idea what is about to happen. He walks in and she tells him to lock it just on the chance anyone tries to come in and get served, Neil seems nervous, he keeps his distance, making small talk. Jade decides to make the first move and tells him to come closer to her. He is standing in front of her crossed legs now, still talking about work, not really noticing how close to her he is. While he is talking, she takes his hand and uncrosses her legs so they are now on 2 stools spread wide, she places his hand on her leg, he goes quiet as she stares straight at him. The penny drops, you can see his eyes light up, his cheeks go red, Jade leans back and places both arms on the bar.

"I'm not wearing panties" She tells him, his hand still stuck firm on her knee, He begins to run his hand up her thigh, his hands are rough, he has workers hands. Pushing the skirt up he looks and smiles, leaning over to kiss her she moves her hips closer to the edge of the bar and whispers in his hear, "I want you to fuck me on this bar?"

His hand then runs up her back, under her hair where he grabs tight and pulls her head back, "you are married Jade, this makes you a dirty little whore, I will show you what I do to dirty little whores" he continues to kiss her neck, while running his fingers over her soaking wet pussy, she's pushing it towards him, silently begging him to fill her hole with his fingers, he obliges, and before she knows it he has 3 rough fingers rammed in to her tight pussy, she lets out a scream which makes him push harder, his hard cock is pushing against his trousers wanting to be touched. She pulls her body closer to his and reach down to his trousers.

She could already tell this was bigger than she thought, undoing his button and zip, out it comes, stroking it at the same pace he is finger fucking her, he's kissing her all over by now, pulling the bra down exposing her large breast, he starts to suck on the nipples making them hard, he sucks so hard that they stand to attention, red, large and soaking wet nipples. Jade takes her hand to the back of his head and pushes it in to her breast, he has a mouthful and he can't breathe being suffocated with the force, he gets harder liking how rough she is being. She relaxes her grip and he suddenly lift his hand and places it around her thin dainty neck, he steps back and pulls her off the bar.

Jade likes a man who can take control. He forces her on to a smaller stool so she is head Height with his groin.

Grabbing her hair, he rams his large throbbing dick in to her mouth, she gags as its pushed to the back of her throat, he then presses his body against her face, payback for the tit suffocation. Holding her head firm, she can feel the warm spit running down her.

He relaxes his grasp and she starts sucking his dick with long back and forth movements, going all the way to the balls, gagging every time she reaches the base, she looks up and make eye contact with him he makes her go faster by using my hair as a tool to pull her away faster and push her back down, then he pushes her head down to the bottom and doesn't let her move, she's gagging, spit is building in her mouth, she thinks she's going to be sick, he then reaches down and grabs her nose, he holds her there for a moment then lets her go.

She now has a mix of spit and pre cum running down her chin and on to her chest, he looks at her and says "you really a dirty bitch get up".

Jade agrees with his comment and stands up.

He turns her around inspecting her body, skirt around her waist, top pulled down to meet it. Jade is now facing away from him, he grabs the back of her top and pushes her over the bar, gives her 2 stools to kneel on so her rounded perky ass is high in the air, he runs his hand down her smooth curved back, gets to her ass and slaps it hard, the pain shoots through Jade, it makes her wetter, with each smack wetter and wetter, he then kisses the red swollen cheek, kissing his way towards her soaking pussy.

She can feel his breath hitting her clit, he starts to finger her again, only 2 fingers this time, like the slut she is she is begging for more, begging to be fucked, to be filled with his cum, he starts to lick her dripping juices, starting at his fingers and going to the clit, he moves his fingers faster and licks faster, her whole body is shaking, holding on to the bar and screaming for him to fuck her.

Suddenly he stops, pushes her arse down and quickly rams his penis in to her soaking wet pussy, slapping his body against her round red cheeks, he calls her a dirty slut, brings his hand around to her face and puts his wet fingers in my mouth, "lick my fingers clean" he says.

She wants him to go harder, she shouts "harder fuck me harder" he grants her wish and pushes harder and harder in to her, her tits rub the bar, he's holding her head down with one hand and fucking her mouth with the other. You can hear how wet she is, slapping with every thrust, she starts to cum, screaming with pleasure as he does the final thrust, her legs shake and body goes weak, he cums at the same time, filling her dirty pussy with his sperm, he lies over her while he finishes, making sure every last drop is out. Kisses her on the back of the neck and whispers "pool table next week princess", before she is even up, he has zipped up his pants and out the door.

This was the start of a dirty affair...

carabella
carabella
18 Followers