Slutty Best Friend Ch. 01

Story Info
Virgin boy is in love with his promiscuous friend.
6.1k words
3.97
23.5k
27

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a beautiful morning today. Mike wakes up feeling refreshed. The cute 18 years old boy finds himself sporting morning wood. Sighing, he reaches for a bottle of lubricant on his bedside table. Yanking his pants down, he finds himself staring at his five inches dick. He squirts the lube onto his right hand and wraps it around the tool. Slickening up his prick with it, he begins to stroke his cock with his fingers, caressing it gently. It is lightly throbbing in his fist, twitching into appropriate position to make it easier for him to jack off. The teenager sighs as he begins to masturbate, first thing in the morning like he always does.

He grabs his phone with his free hand and turns it on. Going to the photo gallery, he quickly finds what he is looking for. It is the picture of a certain brunette. Her name is Georgina and she is his best friend and secret love. Mike has been in love with her for years now and is planning to confess to her later today, once he is done beating his meat to her photo. She looks so hot in her volleyball uniform, the super tight spandex shorts clinging to her muscular thighs and large buttocks. It is very short, revealing the lower part of her asscheeks.

Seeing it makes his cock that much harder and he grips it tighter. The boy jerks off faster as he looks at the picture of the girl he loves dressed in the sexiest way he can imagine. He masturbates to her, thinking about how good it would feel to have her hand on his dick instead of his own. Of how good it would feel if she would engulf his pole in her mouth and bob her head up and down, sliding her full lips along the length of his penis. How wonderful it would be if he could slip his dick between her ass cleavage and hotdog her ass.

Just these thoughts nearly make him spill his seed but he forces himself to wait a bit longer. He holds on, trying to pace himself and not stroke so fast. But soon it becomes impossible and Mike pumps his cock rapidly to the image of the love of his life. What he'd give to bury his face in her ass! He'd gladly lick her asshole for her and desperately wants to be Georgina's sex slave. Of course, he wants her to love him as well, just as much as he lusts for her.

Eventually, he reaches the point of no return and ejaculates onto the phone, covering her photo in his seed as he keeps cumming all over Georgina. Looking at the cum-encrusted shrine of his devotion to the athletic girl, he grabs a piece of tissue to immediately start wiping before it dries up, knowing he doesn't have much time before that happens. Then it would be harder to clean up and he doesn't need that. Not first thing in the morning. No, he'd rather take care of the mess now so that it does not become any more difficult to do so.

Once done, Mike goes into the bathroom. He washes his hands, getting rid of the semen. After that the boy brushes his teeth. The teen takes a quickly shower, lathering up with soap and then rinsing. Mike is done in five minutes and immediately puts his clothes on. Mike checks his teeth once more and then heads outside, already feeling hungry. With his stomach rumbling, he gets into the living room where his father is already waiting for him, working on his laptop. "Hi, dad," Mike greets him, looking inside his own bag to see if he's properly packed it for the classes he's going to have today.

They wait together for about ten minutes. Finally, Mike's mother finishes cooking breakfast. He goes to help her carry the plates to the table and sets them down. The boy's mom looks at him for a moment before asking "So are you finally going to do it today?" Mike frowns in confusion at this. "You know what I am talking about." No I don't, he thinks to himself, still feeling puzzled. "I mean confessing to Georgina that you love and want to go out with her." Ah, there it is. He did tell her before that one day he is going to confess to Georgina. Unfortunately, she has always been too busy with her friends with benefit for him to do that.

"Maybe, maybe not," he responds. His mother sighs, disappointed. The middle aged woman has always wanted her son to confess to the girl since she adores Georgina and thinks she would make a good daughter in law. Of course, she doesn't know about the 80 guys Georgina has already fucked. The girl is extremely promiscuous and would prevent many guys from seeing her as relationship material, but not to Mike. He just hopes he can be something other than just a friend or another notch in her bedpost.

"You better be quick though," she says to him. The woman spears a piece of hash brown and puts it in her mouth, chewing noisily. Mike watches her and then eats some tofu. "Georgina is beautiful and another guy might beat you to it, asking her out first before you could." The thing is, many guys did ask Georgina, but not for a date or relationship, but for a quick fuck. That's how she's tallied 80 guys already at the age of 18, by being willing to fuck anything with a dick. She could set the bar as high as she wants with her looks, intelligence and wealth, but is happy to let anyone who wants fuck her. But again, Mike never held this against her and won't ever start doing so.

"It'll be fine, mom. I promise I'm going to confess to Georgina today," he says. It's in the holiday right now and he intends to go over to her place as soon as breakfast is over. They would hang out like they usually does and then he will tell her all about his feelings. He is going to tell her how much he loves her and that she is the most special person in his life, someone he wants to be with until the end of times. I am completely and irrevocably in love with Georgina, he admits to himself.

Once he's finished breakfast, the boy heads over to Georgina's house immediately. As soon as he arrives, he knocks on the front door. Waiting, he taps his foot on the ground until she opens the door for him. They both smile and embrace each other before entering the large mansion. Georgina's parents are part of a family that owns a large international hotel chain. As a result, they have always lived very luxuriously. Georgina has gotten and accepted an offer to study at Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne, the best hotel management college in the world, the very next year. She has studied very hard before applying and her parents are very proud of her for gaining a place.

They go to her bedroom together where Mike notes that the air reeks of semen and pussy juice. Georgina has just brought six guys over to fuck her earlier and sent them home only half an hour before Mike arrived. It's her best way to start a day when her schedule is free. "There is something that I want to talk to you about today," Mike begins in an uncertain tone. Mike feels himself getting a little uncomfortable, realising he isn't as prepared for this conversation as he initially thought he was.

Georgina frowns in confusion. Her adorable friend has never been this awkward around her before. She actually finds him cute and would be willing to fuck him if he got the confidence to ask her. "What is it? You know you can talk to me about anything. I'm always here for you." Her kind words make his heart melt and his legs tremble. Mike forces himself to take deep, calming breaths, steadying his nerve, getting ready to say what he came here to tell her.

"Well, here it goes," he mutters, looking shyly up into her eyes. "I am in love with you, Georgina. I don't know how long I've been waiting to say that, but I just said it. I love you. You are strong, smart, kind, funny and the person who has always been there for me, just like you said yourself. I have been in love with you for such a long time now and I just wanted to let you know. Do you think one day you could maybe feel the same way about me?" He couldn't read her expression until her gaze softens.

"Did you only say that to get into my pants like the other guys? You don't have to try that hard, you know?" she says to the boy, making his eyes go wide. She hooks her fingers on the waistband of her booty shorts, preparing to slide them and her still moist thong down her long, toned legs. "In fact, all you've got to tell me is that you want to fuck me. I always let any guy who wants to fuck me do it if he asks me politely. You can even do it bareback, since I know you're a virgin and can't have any diseases."

Mike rapidly shakes his head. "No! You misunderstood me," he hurries to explain. Georgina raises her eyebrows at this as he stammers. "I mean, you're really hot but I really love you. I'm not just saying that for sex. I do love you a lot and want to have a relationship with you. Please, could you consider that?" Georgina watches him sadly and then shakes her head, looking at the teenager with some pity.

"Sorry Mike, but no," she tells him. "All I want right now is to get fucked by any guys as possible. I've already let 80 guys rail my pussy and ass, and I want at least another 20 before settling down. You are a good person and that's why I can't date you. Because you are too good for me. If I go out with you, I'll definitely end up cheating with the waiters at the restaurant. I can't help myself. My pussy needs many more cocks before I can stop at one."

Mike runs out of the house, sobbing pathetically. As he makes his way home, he cries, trying to banish the pain he is going to. It hurt more than anything to hear the girl he loves tell him that she doesn't want to go out with him, even if she said it's to stop herself from hurting his feelings by cheating. Right now, all he wants is to let the tears out, hoping it will end up making him feel a little better about himself.

That day, Mike returns home in tears. When his mother finds him, she is very surprised by this and rushes over to him. She folds her arms around him and looks at the teenage boy in concern. "Is something wrong, sweetheart? Tell me." The woman looks at him with concern, trying to think of something she can say or do to make her boy feel a little better about himself. She couldn't, though. Not when he is in this state. She has never seen him so sad before. It is truly unprecedented and she doesn't know what she could do to help.

"I'm fine, mom," he insists, finally wriggling free from her embrace. "She only rejected me. Just give me some time to get over it. " The boy makes his way to his bedroom where he sits down at the edge of his bed. Dabbing at his cheeks with a tissue, he dries his tears and gazes out the window. Trying to distract himself from the pain by admiring the scenery, he finds that it is getting slightly better. Not much, but still better than nothing. He is going to get over her one day. He will have to, because he can't let others worry about her like this again.

......

Right after Mike left, Georgina finds herself starting to feel bad about rejecting him. She doesn't regret it per se but feels that she could have found a way to do it without hurting him too much. Wanting to feel better about herself, she calls ten of her fuck buddies over so that they can pleasure her. Now she is fully naked and on all fours, spit-roasted. One guy is stuffing her cunt from behind as another shoves his cock all the way into her throat, making Georgina gag. This manages to take her mind off her best friend as another guy's huge shaft is pressing into her skull. It is perfect, having hot guys do her this way.

About half of them are guys from school. They'd tell her 'I want to fuck you' and she'd take them home to fuck, and then add their names to the list. She is as easy as that. Georgina hungrily sucks on the pole embedded inside her oral orifice, humming around it as another prick drives in and out of her pussy. It is greatly pleasuring the girl to see the other eight guys standing hard, waiting for their turn with her. Sometimes she'd have them stand around and jerk off over her, and then cover her body with their seed. But not today. Today, she wants all of them to cum inside her.

"Damn, she's such a fucking whore," the guy who is pounding her snatch says. He is one of her parents' employees who is fucking her right now, partly because she has a large ass and partly so that she'd get her dad to promote him. It's how she convinces some married guys like him to fuck her. The combination of her huge butt and getting a pay raise. Her dad has no idea that the guys she recommended for promotions only got it for gaping her holes open with their dongs.

"I know, right?" grunts another employee, this being the one who is face fucking her, burying his tool all the way down her throat. "Can't believe her mouth feels this good." The one fucking her cunt grabs her hair, pulling it and making her moan around the dick in her mouth. They fuck her together, pleasing their boss' daughter greatly. She thoroughly enjoys it this way, her big ass permeated with sweat as she alternates her focus between two men.

Eventually they cum at the same time. The guy behind her quickly fills up her pussy, ejaculating inside the hole. She loves how his seed splatters inside her, sloshing around in her stretched out cunt. The guy in front fires loads of semen down her throat as she greedily gulps down his cock milk, before letting him withdraw it from her mouth to jerk off, spraying the rest of it all over her beautiful face. Georgina is glazed, another thing she really loves to do during one of her wild orgies. As it is, it isn't even the biggest one she has had. Once, she brought 30 guys home so that they can all line up and take turns fucking her. Good thing she's got IUD, contraceptive implants and the pill. Otherwise she would have definitely gotten knocked up. Ten of them, all of whom are the guys who are here today, she allows to fuck her bareback, since she knows they are clean.

As they leave, another guy walks over to her. She lies down, spreading her legs and allowing him to mount her.Knowing he is clean, she allows him to impale her without using a condom, gasping as his massive rod enters her. Even though her vagina has just been loosened up, it is still difficult to accommodate such a thick pole. It's girth is extremely impressive, far bigger than the one that has just fucked her earlier, and she cries out a little as he penetrates the hole.

"Come on. Fuck me harder than those two just fucked me. You're my fifteenth favourite guy," she tells him as he starts fucking. The large man drives her into the bed as he fucks, drilling the teenager's pussy with his rod. "If you could overtake and come up to fifteenth place, I'll make sure dad gives you a 10% pay raise." This has immediate effect and he bangs her really hard now, screwing her senseless. "Yes! Oooooh yeah! Yes, baby! Arghhhh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! Fuck me harder! Deeper! Faster!"

Pretty soon he also cums, pouring another load of semen inside her pussy. He withdraws his cock from inside the used hole. Georgina points at two other guys and beckons with her slender fingers. "You guys are next. I'm riding one of you while the other pounds my ass." One of them lies on his back and lets her straddle him as the other enters her slutty asshole from behind. "Ohhh, that's it. Fuck me really hard, guys. Yessss, fuck me, both of you." Her pussy is now very loose but her ass just got fucked for the first time of the day. Even though three guys fucked her ass yesterday, it has been enough time for the nasty hole to tighten up again. She is proud of how elastic her asshole is, much more so than her pussy, for some reason.

Her pussy soon receives a third load from a third guy as he empties his balls inside her tunnel, completely flooding it with semen that is now leaking out. The girl's ass receives its first load of the day as the guy buries his dick all the way inside her butt and fires semen deep into her ass. Both of them leave and she chooses another guy, riding this one reverse cowgirl style, milking him with her asshole. Eventually, he too finishes in her ass, his cum splashing around inside her.

Soon all ten guys have already cummed inside Georgina and she sends them away. Grabbing her phone, she takes several pictures of each of her holes, drenched with the cum that is seeping out from them. She is very satisfied with how the morning went, delighted to have so much semen inside her body at one time. Going for a shower, she washes herself thoroughly before going down to join her mother Eliza in the living room.

"There is something I want to talk to you about," she says to her daughter. Georgina sits down opposite her, looking at her curiously. "Don't worry, you are not in any trouble." The girl knows just as much. She has never been told off by her parents before and sees no reason to expect that now. Not when she hasn't done anything remotely wrong. Still, she can't help but feel slight trepidation from looking at her face, thinking about what Eliza might have to say.

"Come on, mom. Whatever you have to say, just say it," she tells her. "I want to bring some friends over." By friend, Eliza knows that her daughter means friends with benefits. She has always known. It would be impossible not to given how loud they are and how Georgina's room always smell of sex. It has been this way for some time now and she just ignores it, not really bothered by her daughter's sex life, unlike how many other parents will be if their daughter got up to this much sex with this many different partners.

"You know I don't mind you sleeping around as long as you are careful," Eliza begins, making the teenager roll her eyes. "As a matter of fact, I'm glad you're able to enjoy your young life this much. Not that you can ever beat my record of 200 guys but 80 is pretty good too. You do work out so much to get guys to fuck you, don't you? That's a big reason, isn't it?" This time Georgina responds by nodding, conceding that it is true. "But nothing is better than having sex with someone you love who loves you. That's really what I want to talk to you about today. Love relationships."

Georgina rolls her eyes once again as she listens to this part. To talk about love relationships? Yuck. Just thinking about it is nauseating, although one wouldn't be so bad with Mike, if she were to go out with him. "Are you for real, mom? Look, I really appreciate your concern, but right now I'm trying to, as one might put it, sample as many different cocks as I can. I don't care that they honestly seem to see me as a cocksleeve." She pauses for a moment before continuing. "Besides, I doubt that there is any guy who would want a used up slut like me."

Eliza quirks her eyebrows as she looks at the female athlete. She takes a sip of her black coffee, which is her favorite, before setting the warm cup down on the table. Georgina herself prefers the espresso. "Well, I can think of one boy who would be delighted to have you as his girlfriend. He is very nice and I am confident he can make you happy." She watches the look of realization dawn on her daughter's beautiful face. Her girl has truly inherited her spectacular good looks.

She sighs, now fully understanding the purpose of this conversation. The girl's mother has been alleging to the two of them together for a long while now and she should have foreseen this coming. "Mom, I know that Mike is a really great, wonderful boy. But that is partly why I don't want to be with him. That boy deserves much better than a slut who opens her legs for any guy that wants sex like me. He simply deserves someone much better and I can not defile him. The best thing I can do is to let him stop loving me and be with someone else."

Eliza watches her silently for a few moments as the girl drinks from her own cup of espresso coffee. "That is not the big question, though," she finally says to Georgina with a final glance at her. "The really big issue is whether you love him or not. Because if you do love him and you say no, you might never get another chance. He could move on to someone else who will be more honest about her own feelings than you are about yours." They stare at each other for a while as Georgina tries to find the right way to put her response.

12