Slutty Best Friend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she comes upon what she truly believes are most appropriate words. She looks straight in her mother's eyes and tells her that "I value Mike a lot and cares about his feelings but not in a romantic way." Georgina could see her mom look tired but she goes on anyway to drive her point home. "Even if I do love him I would still not be with him because, like I said earlier, he should be with someone much better than I am." She means this from the depths of her heart, knowing fully well that she could never deserve someone pure as Mike.

That signals the end of their discussion as Eliza gives up and gets up from her seat, and goes up to her suite. Georgina returns to her own one, sitting down on her bed where she just fucked ten guys moments earlier. She feels down again thinking about how she couldn't be with Mike. It hurts so bad but she does not see any other way. All she can do now is try to endure it. Sometimes she does wish she could have a romantic relationship with Mike, but that is just a nice dream.

Wanting to feel better about herself, she once again makes several calls to her other sex buddies. Calling fifteen of them this time, she tells them to bring their condoms too. After all, she hasn't gotten these particular guys to take STD tests for her and has no idea if any of them have diseases or not. It is better to be safe than sorry. Then the girl replaces her drenched bedsheets with new ones to get ready for their arrival.

......

Georgina is spending time doing one of her two favorite things. This is hanging out with Mike. Her other favorite thing, of course, is constantly getting railed by big, fat cocks. Both things are essential to her and she can give up on neither. The often horny athlete watches her closest friend out of the corner of her eye as he reads. Things was a little bit weird the first couple of days after he confessed to her but they are now okay once again. She subtly observed his cute face as he remains seated next to her on the large, velvet couch. Georgina finds herself inhaling his sweet scent as she does this, taking warmth in being next to the shy teen.

The boy is oblivious to how she is now looking at him, focused on reading his book. Reading has helped Mike take his mind off her very well. He still thinks about Georgina but not with as much pain as before. Now his wounds are just starting to heal up a little bit. It isn't as horrible as it was back then. Mike could actually see himself getting over her one day and moving on to someone else, though doing so completely might take some time. A whole lot of time, in fact, is what he would need for this.

Georgina is suddenly reminded of an important, upcoming event by a flash of random thought crossing her mind. She turns to fully look at him and then said to her best friend "Hey, listen. Do you happen to be free at around six to eight o'clock tomorrow evening, Mike?" Mike uses a bookmark to indicate the page he's read up to and looks at her curiously. "Come on, just tell me now. I know that you don't usually have many items on your schedule, right? Tell me that you are free tomorrow from six to eight." Her eyes plead with him almost expectantly as he thinks about it in his mind.

The thin lad couldn't think of anything he'd be doing late tomorrow and thus shakes his head. Suddenly his eyes light up and he smiles brightly at the pretty, brunette athlete. Mike looks at her with a bashful smile, squirming coquettishly as he asks "Do you want to take me out somewhere?" Georgina feels herself sad at having to tell him something that will disappoint him a great deal. But she knows she has to say it anyway, no matter how much she doesn't want to.

"No, I am not taking you out on a date tomorrow, Mike. Forget it," she says to him in a definitive tone, making him exhale with a disappointed sigh. "My mother is throwing a party tomorrow. All her friends and colleagues will be attending, along with my Aunt Therese. She wanted me to ask you if you could come along as well. Some of her friends are quite fond of you." The naive nerd doesn't notice anything weird about the statement or the look of displeasure on Georgina's face as she said what she just uttered to him moments ago.

Mike sighs. He usually hates going to parties. But Georgina's mother and her husband has been exceedingly kind to him, and it would be ungrateful if he turns down the invitation. And if there is one thing he strives to avoid being, it is an ungrateful boy. He nods. "Okay. I will go to the party," Mike says to his closest friend, managing to hide most of his disappointment. After all, he is learning how to cope with the fact that Georgina does not see him as a possible romantic interest. The teenager can not fail to get more resistant to the pain of being rejected as time goes on.

She feels greatly relieved at how he said yes to her request, giving him a light smile in return. Realizing how hurt he still secretly is after she turned him down, Georgina offers again "You could fuck me, you know? I don't love you but we can still have sex. My pussy is still loose after getting banged by thirty guys last night, and I probably won't be able to feel your cock, but at least you will get to lose your V-card to me." To her astonishment, Mike still shakes his head and refuses her pity sex offer.

He gazes deep into her nice, green eyes, almost as if peering into Georgina's very soul. The boy takes a deep breath as he prepares to say his piece to her. It isn't easy to turn down sex with the hot girl he is in love with but he has to. "You mean much more to me than just an outlet for my lust, Georgina. I love and want to be in a relationship with you, not just a night of awesome sex. Plus, if we do it, I might end up falling for you even more and find it even more difficult to move on from you."

The two of them now sit together for a longer time, before Eliza enters the room. The middle aged woman smiles at her daughter's friend. She then asks "Did Georgina tell you about the party tomorrow evening yet, sweetie?" Mike nods, a little smile on his pretty lips. "Well, what do you say? Would you be coming to it?" Georgina looks at her friend as her mother asks him this. She already knows what his answer will be but is waiting to hear it nonetheless.

"Of course, Mrs. Brennason. I will be here on time tomorrow," he promises her before she leaves. He then turns to his best friend and smiles at her. "You will have to help me shop for clothes for the party. You know how empty my wardrobe is." Georgina eagerly nods. Shopping is her third favorite activity, with volleyball as the second and getting filled with cum in a gang bang being the first. They hang out there in her huge room for the next half an hour. Eventually the two of them leave together and goes to the shopping mall.

Georgina is far wealthier than Mike and her clothes are way more expensive than the ones her friend wears. She reminds herself of this fact when picking out clothes for him, knowing how little pocket-money he possesses compared to her. They aren't too cheap but not that pricey. Something he can afford without much trouble. The girl insists on being in the changing room with him, saying she is more than used to seeing guys naked after screwing 80 of them, which fails to ease the tension. He only relents after she threatens to use violence.

After they are done selecting his clothes she takes him to get some ice cream at Emack & Bolio's, and persuades him to let her treat him to the scoops. They enjoy their ice cream and she has her chauffeur drive him to his home before taking her back to the large mansion where she lives. As he sits in his room that afternoon, he thinks about how he wishes he could spend more time with her but can not have his way, since she has other friends and commitments too, other than just spending time with him all day long.

............

The night of the party, Mike shows up wearing the new clothes that Georgina picked out for him. He does not know it but he looks adorable in the outfit she selected.

Actually, Mike would look cute wearing anything. It's far less about his physical appearance, being much more about his expressions. But being a very self-conscious teen, he has never had occasion to think that of himself. Girls never told him that he's endearing to them either, always choosing to just secretly perve on the sweet boy. If he knows how much he's been objectified, he'd definitely faint from all the embarrassment.

As he makes his way through the big throng of people, Mike is, at various times, proffered some alcoholic drinks. He always turn them down though. Just as he is about to leave the room he is in, Mike feels a hand grab his butt. "You're fucking me tonight, cutie," slurs a hoarse voice. Mike squeals and turns around to see Georgina's 46 years old aunt, Therese, who she mentioned the day before. She is clearly heavily intoxicated, squeezing Mike's ass with one hand and then reaching to grab it with the other hand as well.

He tries to dislodge them and push her away, but the curvaceous older lady is much stronger than she looks and holds on to him quite well. "No thank you," Mike says. "I only want to have sex with someone I'm in a very serious relationship with, not a one night stand like this. So please stop touching my butt now because this is actually quite inappropriate, given that you are my best friend's aunt. Not to mention you are also drunk, so if I took advantage of you I would be a massive asshole, and I don't want to be one."

Therese sneers at him as she continues to palm his narrow buttocks. She leans in and whispers in his ears "You won't be taking advantage of me, baby. I'll be the one taking advantage of you." The woman suddenly removes one of her hands from his ass and grabs his balls with it instead, cupping them as he gasps in shock. "I want you to empty these inside my cunt tonight. And you are going to do it. You're going to give me whatever I want. I can see it in your eyes." She tries to kiss him, leaning it and attempting to plant her lips all over his face, but he backs away.

Mike looks at the sloshed woman with evident disdain as she continues to molest him. He is getting tired of being sexually harassed as she leans in and makes an attempt to kiss him. "And I can see it in your eyes that you have consumed a very ridiculous amount of alcohol and are trying to force a boy to engage in lewd acts with you without even having gone on a first date yet, which is extremely preposterous. Especially given that I am in love with your niece." He stares at the drunk with defiance before finally breaking free and getting ready to walk away from her.

As he does so and heads off though, she calls out to him. "Wait," Therese slurs. "I just want you to know that I always get what I want. You are going to lose your cherry to me, my dear boy." Mike looks at her incredulously, disbelief across his face as she then takes one more swig of the Chardonnay in her hand and walks towards him again. This time she does not put her hands on him as more people enter the room, but eye fucks him instead.

"You should start by getting sober," he tells her and leaves the room. Meeting other people he knows, the boy makes various excuses to leave. He quickly makes his way through the different rooms in the mansion before finally just leaving it and then heading home.

As soon as he is back in his room, he goes to take a shower, cleaning himself off after sweating nervously in front of Therese. Something about her seriously intimidated him and made him fidget about as she demanded his cock.

He does not want to fuck her because he is still unable to get over Georgina. The fact that Therese is her aunt only adds complications to the equation. It puzzles him to think that a woman would want him in her bed but he then reminds himself that she is just drunk and would not have said those works had she been sober. Mike does not know how wrong he is on that count. He soon finds himself falling asleep in his bed, tossing and turning for the next several hours as he tries to forget the distress he has been in at the party tonight.

Author's Note: As usual, I'm looking forward to your opinion on this

12