Slutty Best Friend Ch. 03

Story Info
Georgina realizes she can't lose Mike.
4.8k words
3.85
12.3k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mike wakes up, he finds his entire body wracked in pain. There are purple bruises all over his hips and forearms from how Therese gripped him as she rode and fucked his brains out last night. He could see his soiled dick, thoroughly abused and defiled last night. It's shocking how much cum she managed to milk out of him. His poor cock has been used like a dildo by the evil woman and now has a strong smell of pussy. Mike cries as he fully grasps the truth that his girlfriend got him raped by her aunt, just so she can get a hotel. He begins questioning if she even loves him like she claims to or not.

Mike quickly puts his own clothes back on and hurried home. He has never felt more ashamed of himself before in his entire life. Mike allowed his girlfriend to play him for a fool. He was nothing but a bimbo, given by a niece to her aunt in exchange for a hotel like some whore. All he is to Georgina is just a property. Just her belonging, nothing more than that. She must have lied to him about her feelings. No one could do this to someone they love. It was all just a facade, elaborately designed to trick him into giving up his virginity. And when that failed, she resorted to drugging him.

He makes a point of confronting her over this when he meets her again to have a frank discussion about the event that happened between them and her aunt. "So not only did you lie to me, but you also slipped something in my orange juice to roofie me as well? How could you do this to me? I thought you are a much better person than that!" He has never yelled at Georgina this way before and surprises even himself by how ferocious he sounds.

Georgina attempts to placate him with her hands on his arms, giving her cute boyfriend her most disarming smile. Her saccharine grin would usually be more than enough to get forgiveness for whatever fuck up she caused but it proves insufficient right now. "Come on, honey. You've got to admit that I fooled you pretty good. I mean, I just got you to go fuck my aunt by telling you she has terminal cancer!" She starts laughing before realizing that this is no laughing matter. "Okay, I was wrong to do that. It was very bad of me to trick you and I am so sorry."

He glares impatiently, tapping his foot as he watches her try to weasel her way out of this. It is really getting at his nerves now as she continues to giggle about it. Unbeknownst to him, the girl doesn't really see it as funny and is only using laughter as a defense mechanism. "I can't believe you would betray me like that. You don't care about me at all. That's why you could use me as an object, selling me to your aunt as if my feelings don't matter to you. They don't actually mean anything, do they?"

She is rendered speechless by Mike's accusation. Her subconscious has been warning her that there are always going to be consequences to something that a person does, but Georgina did not think it would be so bad. "Now, Mike. I know you are very hurt but how can you think that? Please, you know how I feel about you. I only care about two things in life. Money and you." Mike would have swooned over this had she said it a few days ago, before Georgina pimped him out like he's a prostitute. But now it only makes him sigh.

Mike feels like giving up entirely but he decides to give it one more try. He has been in love with her for so long and to give up now would make him always wonder years from now if he should have held out for longer. "You know that I am in love with you. But do you really love me like you told me you do? Or was all of that a lie?" The boy stares into her eyes, begging her to say what he wants to hear. She stares back as he waits, desperate. Mike knows that if she says yes and agrees to stop letting Therese sleep with him, he would forgive her instantly.

She looks into his eyes, more thoughts going through her mind. Georgina now realizes what all the feelings that she gets when near Mike means. But she still fears that she might not deserve him. In fact, Georgina knows that she definitely doesn't. All chance of that has gone the moment she sold this boy to someone else. So she has to lie to him so that he can move on. "I don't love you, Mike. You are so annoying. Have you got any idea how fucking boring it is to have to listen to you bitch about you stupid feelings? And not to mention the fact that you are also a lame wimp who can't even play any sports. What my aunt sees in you I will never know."

Mike feels his heart shatter into a million pieces from her word. He can't believe he would ever hear her speak to him this way. It sorely disappoints her to see the love of his life transformed from the sweet, caring girl he would always trust to have his back, into someone who stabbed him in the back by setting him up to be raped by her aunt. "Well, I'm sorry I wasted your time. If that's really what you think of me then I am going to leave and never come back to you again."

Georgina feels herself almost tear up at this but she decides to keep on doing what she's already decided to be the best thing for him. By letting him go, she is making sure that he can be with someone who is better than her. Someone who actually deserves the boy she loves, unlike her. "Good. Just leave now so I can bring much hotter guys over to stuff my pussy. Seeing you is a turn off and I can't even get wet so soon after you're in my room. I'll have to wait until real men come over because you aren't one. You're just a loser I hung out with out of pity."

"I really do love you, Georgina," he says for the last time.

"That's too bad," comes the reply. That's when Mike runs out of the room, determined never to return.

.............

He was so devastated by what she said to him that he ended up going back to the place where he initially thought he would never return again. Mike is on his knees right now, his face buried in Therese's round ass. The boy is carrying out his submissive fantasy, eating the rich woman's nasty asshole. Sucking her brown hole, he French-kisses her ass, probing inside it with his tongue. Therese knows that he is in an emotionally fragile state and naturally decides to take advantage of it, treating herself to the submissive boy's attention.

"Yes, slut. Eat my ass. Tongue-fuck my asshole, you little whore," she sighs in pleasure from getting the rimjob. Mike is doing this in order to take his mind off the pain, deciding that even though Therese raped him, at least it showed some sort of feelings that she has, while Georgina said she doesn't love him and that he is a loser. His tongue is going in and out of the woman's ass, flicking around inside her wide buttocks.

Therese fingers her cunt while he rims her, stroking her clitoris. The combination of her own fingers and his lips and tongue are exquisite. Eventually, she climaxes. Her pussy throbs as it releases a lot of nectar onto the floor in front of her. Her legs tremble as he keeps on sucking her dirty asshole throughout it all, acting extremely slutty in an attempt to convince herself he doesn't need Georgina with him anymore.

The woman pulls him up to his feet and wraps her arms around him. She kisses Mike right on the lips. It surprises him since she is now tasting her own ass. The thought makes his cock, already hard from eating Therese's asshole, pulsate even more. Therese notices this, smirking as she unzips his pants and removes it and his underwear, letting his dick spring free. She then yanks his T-shirt over his head and removes her own dress, so that they are now both wearing nothing.

"I'll be your whore, mistress," he tells her in a sultry tone as she lies down on her bed with her legs spread open for him. Climbing on top, he penetrates her pussy. Entering him with his tool, he moves slowly at first. Now no longer a virgin, he is more confident than he was the time he was raped. Of course, the fact that he's not being raped this time also plays a part in how he is not so nervous about the whole proceedings. "Make me yours with your pussy."

"Hmm, you like how my cunt feels on you, slutty boy? Tell me. I want you to say you love my pussy," she demands, her ass rising off the bed as she moves up to meet him thrust for thrust. Her dirty talk is driving him out of his mind. Therese calling him slut turns him on like nothing else could. Nothing, that is, except for Georgina. Mike pushes away thoughts of her as he fulfil his duty as a whore, fucking the woman who deserves it. He only found out today that he can be a pretty good whore.

"Yes! Oh, I love your pussy so much! Your pussy feels so good around my dick!" he moans like a slut while drilling her vagina. Thrusting into her snatch, he loses himself in the wonderful sensation of her moist folds bunching around his rod. It is so amazing to get to fuck this cunt and he keeps on pounding her, giving himself over to Therese. His cock is on fire with need, ready to deposit a load inside her. Mike's balls are churning with cum every second as his orgasm approaches. The boy knows he won't be able to hold back for much longer now.

"Cum inside me now slut!" Therese orders. The slutty boy obeys her as his slutty cock spasms, firing multiple ropes of his slutty cum in her pussy. He screams in incredible pleasure from how his dick throbs inside the hot tunnel. But this isn't enough for her. She makes him get up and then gets on all fours herself, her ass now facing him. "Fuck my ass next, baby." Before, he would have refused to have sex with her due to his feelings for Georgina. Now that she doesn't want him anymore though, he decides to go for it.

Using her pussy juices as lube, he enters her ass and begins fucking her. It feels even better this time than it did the other time, since he is now a willing participant. He smashes her asshole with his dick, making whorish sounds, acting like a bitch in heat as he fucks his mistress the way she ordered him to. Mike feels like such a hoe fucking her like this but does it anywhere because it feels way too good to stop now. "Fill my ass with your cum!" Georgina cries out. Despite just cumming once, he can feel more semen building up inside him and soon releases another load of cum, this time deep inside Therese's ass.

Therese sighs in bliss as she feels the cute boy's cum sloshing in her bowels. "I have no idea why my niece would ever leave a sweet, wonderful little boy like you," she says, kissing him as they cuddle in her bed afterwards. "But I'm thankful she did, though, because now I get to have you for myself." Mike curls up next to her. feeling slightly bad. He is still in love with Georgina but has given up on her now and is trying to move on. Yet it is hard, just as hard as his cock was earlier. The boy is sure he will manage it soon though, what with Therese's kindness towards him.

.....

Georgina feels miserable. She just realized how badly she fucked up by saying those horrible things to Mike. The girl now knows that she loves him even more than she thought. Everything she did to push him away so that he could be with someone better has backfired by working. He hasn't called her in a week now. Neither has he turned up to hang out with her. In retrospect, Georgina should have stopped at just telling him she doesn't love him, instead of saying that he was a loser and not a real man. But it is too late to take her words back now, after he's already broken down into tears right in front of her.

Still, Georgina can't help but hope that she can salvage this. There must be a good way out. Mike has been madly in love with her since they were kids so she should still have a pretty decent chance, if she can convince him to just overlook what happened and then try to resume their relationship. Nothing is broken beyond repair. There is always hope of finding a solution to any mess, where Mike is concerned. His ability to love is far greater than anything she has ever seen and he will forgive her if she apologizes profusely enough. She'd get on her knees if that is what it takes.

The teenage athlete decides to go talk to her aunt for some advice. Her mother would berate her for hours for what she did and her father will be even more upset since he adores Mike. Getting to Therese's place, she enters. She marches up to her bedroom and enters. Georgina immediately covers her eyes as her aunt is lying naked with cum leaking out of all of her holes, a lot of it on her chin too. Unbeknownst to her, Mike has just fucked the older woman a bit earlier, like he did all the days before that. "I need your help, Aunt Therese, so could you please put some clothes on?"

Therese snickers as she puts on her clothes and tells her "You can open your eyes now." She watches her niece fumble for words with raised eyebrows. Her niece has always been a very confident girl so seeing her like this is a surprise. The woman's got an idea of why she is here today though. "Is it about Mike? He just fucked me and left before you arrived. Look at all his cum seeping out of my pussy and asshole." Georgina's eyes go wide in anger at that.

She clenches her fists, teeth clenched. Fury is clear on the girl's features as she considers leaping at her and punching her jaw. But she manages to stop herself from resorting to violence. Instead, the girl growls fiercely at her, giving her aunt the most intimidating glare she could muster. "How dare you do it with him again? Our deal was for him to sleep with you once in exchange for the hotel in Wisconsin. But you went behind my back and banged him again. You broke our promise."

Her aunt snickers, giving the teenager a cruel sneer. She marches up to the pretty athlete with a snarl on her face. Georgina flinches slightly but stands her ground, refusing to back away. This is the most important moment, where she has to remain strong and confront her aunt once and for all for the love of her life. "That's funny. You never specified that he would only have sex with me one time. And he came back to me all the other times of his own volition. I didn't coerce Mike or pressure him into it at all. He was actually very willing, especially when rimming my ass."

It becomes much harder now for Georgina not to crack her aunt across the face with her left hook. Yet she manages to control her temper. Suddenly, an idea occurs to her. She feels like a light bulb has been switched on inside her head and smirks at her, realizing that she's regained the upper hand now. Looking at her aunt's confused face, Georgina says "If you don't back away from him, I'll tell grandpa that you agreed to sell a hotel for a night with an 18 years old boy. He will be sorely disappointed and might even disinherit you, deliberately excluding you from his will. Not only will you miss out on billions of dollars, you will be humiliated in front of witnesses when his testament is read aloud and everyone know exactly why you were disowned."

Therese is completely shocked that her niece would be able to come up with this solution. Her nostrils flaring, she knows that the girl has her beat. There is nothing she can do now. Truthfully, her relationship with her father has already been strained for sometime. It wouldn't survive him finding out she solicited sexual services from her niece's equally young friend. "Fine. I hope you enjoy my left-overs. His dick is marked with my pussy juices now and will always smell and taste of me, whenever you go down of him," she says.

.....................

Mike is very startled after Therese tells him she no longer wants to see him, and that he was just a plaything for her. He is upset at first but not that long, since he already suffered heartbreak after the only girl he has ever loved told him that she thinks he is a loser. This is nothing near as painful and difficult to get over. It still hit him hard though, as he has started depending on her to feel better about himself, and is now back at square one.

Suddenly, Georgina turns up at his house. The athletic brunette knows that his parents are out of town. Her body is clad in a high crop top and spandex shorts that reveals her toned stomach and muscled thighs, making Mike gulp. Her muscles are turning him on as he is unable to stop himself from looking at her powerful thighs and buttocks. Therese's booty was pretty good but it's nothing compared to Georgina's superior ass. "How could you go fuck my aunt again?" she demands, squaring up to him.

He surprises himself by not getting scared, looking her deep in the eyes. The boy finds himself briefly lost in the depths of the green orbs but manages to pull himself out of it. "It's none of my business who I fuck," he declares vehemently, astonishing his childhood best friend with the hostile tone. She never expected him to speak to her this way and is very surprised by it. It is making her lose her cool more with every passing second.

Georgina feels her heart beating wildly in her chest as she tries to think of something she can say or do to get out of this mess and make his heart hers again. Her tongue fails her though, as she feels the anger welling up inside her, spiralling beyond her control. It is crazy how much being in love has changed her. "I thought you said you love me," she manages weakly, making him sigh in exasperation. The girl looks into his eyes as he sags, almost as if carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders.

"Yes, I told you I love you and I meant it. I really did. But you pushed me away again and again," Mike answers. "So don't act like I didn't fight for you. I did. Hard. For a long time. So please, forgive me if now that we're over, I'm exhausted." Hearing him say that they are over finally pushes her over the edge and she cries out, pushing him onto the couch and hooking her fingers on the waistband of her spandex shorts. She yanks it down, revealing that she is wearing no panties. Mike stares at her hairy pussy in shock before she removes his pants and underwear, exposing his dick. To his shame, it has quickly gotten hard from witnessing her aggressiveness.

She grabs his cock and tugs it as he tries but fails to escape. The girl looks into his eyes as she jerks him off, glaring at him. "Shut the fuck up! You're mine and I'm going to have my way with you. If you don't fuck my ass right now, I'll break your ribs." Georgina then turns around bends over the table in front of her, thrusting her massive rear end at him arrogantly. Mike couldn't believe what she just said to him.

Fearing for his health, the boy grips her large asscheeks and spread them apart. Her brown orifice seems to be winking lewdly at him. He grabs a bottle of lubricant to get her ready for what is coming. Then Mike pokes into her anus with his rod, sliding through the anal ring carefully. It shocks him to discover that not only is Georgina's ass bigger than her aunt, her asshole is also much tighter than hers.

He starts to thrust, being careful not to do it too aggressively. Even if he is upset with her he still cares about the girl and doesn't want to hurt her. But clearly his gentleness is not what she wants right now. "Stop making love and start fucking me," Georgina demands. Mike feels his balls tense up as his arousal level goes up even further. He couldn't believe how filthy she is and decides to give her what he wants, being the submissive slut he now is.

Mike finds himself moaning her name loudly as her tight ass clings around him, squeezing his shaft, clenching tightly around the base of his cock each time he buries it inside her. Her asshole hungrily sucks his prick with every stroke he makes. It is driving him crazy, almost as if Georgina is breaking his mind with her asshole. "Yes, I love it. I love your ass! Your ass is so fucking tight!" he finds himself moaning incoherently.

"Cum in my ass now, baby!" she orders, her ass constricting around his throbbing erection. The sensation is incredible and Mike screams her name again. His cock throbs violently and spurts massive ropes of cum inside Georgina's milking ass. She hisses in victory as she clenches her asshole around his prick to force more hot, sticky cum out of his balls into her mighty ass.

12