Slutty Best Friend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This isn't enough for her though as she gets down on her knees in front of him and pumps his cock, before taking it inside her mouth, tasting her own ass on his tool. She sucks his dick harder than her aunt did, giving him a far better blowjob, using all the techniques her mother taught her. The boy is quickly losing control of himself in her mouth as she violently fellates his penis. It makes him nearly faint from how all the blood in his body rushes down to his cock.

"I'm n n nearly there now," he stammers, trying to make her stop, not ready to cum for a second time. But that only spurs her on and makes her suck Mike's dick harder. It is getting harder to focus as his legs nearly collapse from underneath him. He can't believe how good he is feeling from her attention. Georgina responds to his statement by continuing to fuck his dick with her mouth, ravaging Mike and turning him into an incoherent mess.

Finally, it pushes him over the edge and Mike's penis spews a massive load of cum in Georgina's mouth. She keeps on sucking, greedily swallowing his seed before it becomes too much. The girl then withdraws it from her mouth and jerks him off, and forced him to spray the rest of his white jizz all over her perfect face, glazing Georgina in his semen. Splattering against her features, Mike completely covers her cheeks with his cum as she beats his meat for another several seconds.

With her glazed face covered in Mike's cum, she watches him collapse on to the ground and plants a foot on his slender thigh in a victorious pose. "You are mine now, Mike," she says to him before leaving him there, his balls drained and his dick fucked.

.........

After Georgina masterfully extracted his seed with her ass and mouth, the defiled boy staggers over to the shower. On the one hand, he feels joy at getting fucked by the love of his life. Mike has always wanted to be hers and now he is, after she took him and made him moan her name like a whore. It felt so good to cum in her mouth, after already filling up her ass with a load. She made him feel even better than her aunt did. Much better, in fact. And seeing his cum drenching her face was also something special. He never knew he could be so turned on by something as simple as that. Georgina's got him very addicted to her luscious body.

On the other hand, Mike can still recall how she verbally put down him earlier. It doesn't make sense for Georgina to suddenly be all nice again. Not after the sort of nasty things she said to his face. He worries that she was just using him as a fuck toy to switch things up, after getting bored with her usual buddies. The girl does like to try a large variety of cocks to keep it fun. Using the same rods all over again and again makes it very tedious and she does not want her experience to simply be repetitive.

He struggles with trying to explain what has happened to himself, not knowing what the right answer is. That night, he finds himself trying to figure it all out but fails miserably. Mike doesn't know what he could do about this anymore. He's got all these feelings bottled up inside him. His love for the girl who just ravished him is as strong as ever and he can't do anything to get rid of it. All he can do is accept that they are still there in him.

The next day, he is surprised when she turns up on his doorstep. Georgina is wearing a very beautiful dress right now, a blue one that is tight and form fitting. "What do you want now?" Mike asks her, tired. He has given up all hope of ever hearing her tell him that she loves him. "Just say it now, please. Whatever it is that you've got to tell me, let me know." He doesn't think he can handle another rejection from her. She looks at him for a few moments before saying the three words that she has never said to any guy before.

"I love you." With that, Mike smiles at her, overjoyed. He falls into her arms. "I am so, so sorry I hurt you, but I really love you a lot. I promise I will never hurt you again. I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you." Mike eagerly nods, tears of happiness in his eyes. The two of them share a very passionate kiss and Georgina reaches down to grab his balls, feeling Mike's penis rising in his pants. She moves her hand over to touch it, making him gasp into her mouth.

"Come on. Let's have proper sex this time," she orders him, taking him by the hand and leading him inside to his bedroom. She quickly gets rid of his pants and boxers, kicking them aside and then removing her own dress, showing that she is wearing no underwear beneath it. The girl pushes him down onto bed and mounts him, taking his cock deep inside her pussy. She starts to ride him hard.

Georgina bounces up and down on his cock, her large ass slapping down on to his thighs. She screws Mike senseless, fucking the shit out of him. Her cunt squeezes him mercilessly, pumping the worked up teen's cock and clenching around it in a tight fit. The searing vagina makes him squirm in pleasure as she fucks the boy harder with every second, until finally, it becomes too much for him to handle. He cries out in orgasm and cums deep inside her cunt.

It's only five years later when Georgina gets down on one knee and Mike says yes.

Author's Note : Thank you all for reading everybody! Any thoughts?

12