Slutty Elf at the Adult Toy Store

Story Info
A slutty elf brought her man to the adult toy store.
1.4k words
4.34
8.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was working a late afternoon at the "[Adult] Toy Store" the other day. It was right after the holidays so there weren't many customers. Pam was working store security with me. She is a cute, college coed that I've kept my hands off of, out of respect that she's just a college kid in need of a few bucks for school.

I noticed a couple walk in the west entrance. Some older guy with a beard and a chick in a tight red minidress wearing an elf hat. We get all kinds in here.

I kept one eye on them on the security monitor, but took interest in the pair when I noticed they appeared to be flirting. They seemed to smile closely at each other and held hands. Okay, good for them.

Once, she bent over to look at something on the vibrator rack. So he, mister originality, bumped into her little butt and grabbed her hips to steady her. Ha ha, guy. Real original. Seen it a million times.

They went to another aisle and the chick in her tight red minidress, bent at her knees all the way down and crouched on her haunches, her butt was on her heels and her guy friend stood right next to her, real close. She was looking at the product then looked up at him and back at the product. They were talking and her face was right at his crotch. And he just wasn't stepping back. Finally, she looked around a little as if to see if anyone was watching, she reached up and caressed him, rubbing her hand along his zipper. Very interesting, it was now getting. I alerted Pam to come and look at this.

The chick in the tight red mini, upon closer viewing, was actually wearing an elf-like costume. Not quite cosplay, but elfish enough to make the point very well. It was cool that someone would actually dress up in costume to visit an adult toy store.

I zoomed in with the security camera: the blonde, in that tight red minidress, wore matching red lipstick, her elf hat, hosiery clad legs, and black stiletto boots. Wow, that lady was a knockout. And she apparently knew it because she kept teasing the poor guy she was with. I think she had a bit of exhibitionist in her.

They walked and talked the aisles, and she teased him up and down each of them. She would slightly bend and put her booty in the way whenever her friend reached for something on the rack. She would get in front of him and look back over her shoulder and grin at him.

Once, he was leaning back against a counter top and she approached him and, quick as anything, she straddled his leg. They were hip to hip tight. She was kind of in his face, but in a good way. A verrry good way. We could see they were talking, their mouths so close. His hand snaked down around her hip and rested in the small of her back. Then he pulled her tighter and they shared a very sensuous kiss, right there in the store. On the security monitor, she leaned into him while straddling his thigh. Her tight minidress conformed to her little bubble butt and accentuated every nuance of that fine looking booty. But it began to ride up her sweet bubble curve, exposing more of her black hose. The look was so classy and sexy at the same time.

Pam was leaning over in front of me as she became very interested in watching these two. But, just my luck, as serious as can be she said, "You think they're out to steal anything?"

I responded that I wasn't sure, as I didn't want to say anything that would break Pam's attention to the monitor or my view of Pam's backside. "We should still watch them."

In another aisle Ms. Elf got down on her haunches again, her hand disappeared between her legs for more than a few moments, and when she stood up she leaned into the guy again and teasingly put two fingers in his mouth. We could see he sucked her fingers and they had the widest grins on their faces. "Something must be going on," I thought.

Then what happened next really took the cake. They found a dimly lit corner of the store with an unused counter top. Pam and I watched the two of them intently.

In her sheer black hose she backed her sweet looking self into him, reached back and appeared to unzip his slacks. She slipped him between her legs, looked over her shoulder at him, and with a giggle licked her lips at him. Her body slowly wiggled in every direction, having arched her back and crossed her legs at her ankles just to tease his senses all the more.

She kept bumping backward into his abdomen with alternating thrusts, essentially masturbating him right there in the store. As she held his erection to her hosiery, they treated Pam and I to an exciting view of the standing doggy position.

Pam had been leaning forward to view the security monitors, but slowly, inadvertently, began to lean back. She ended up resting on my knee. I was, well, I couldn't even begin to speak.

We had two cameras focused in that corner of the store, one from each direction. So Pam's eyes and my eyes roved back and forth from one monitor to the next as we watched these two customers. Our mouths were getting dry.

The guy's eyes roamed over his elfmate's undulating hips and back. Like a ship on choppy seas, her body moved as if over a swell, then into a trough. And you could see him take a breath with each thrilling move she made. The red minidress slowly rode up, inch by inch, over her curves, exposing her black clad legs and booty until was nearly at her waist.

He let his hands float over her hips. There was no need to hold them tight; he just let her make the moves as she milked yet more and more of him.

Pam, in her somewhat innocent college age youthfulness, ticked her tongue and quietly said under her breath, "She's such a Slutty Elf. Look at her." She wasn't speaking to me, but rather, thinking out loud. Pam was captivated by what we watched on the monitors. And she kept pushing back on my knee, with a slow back and forth motion. I could barely maintain my composure.

The elf lady suddenly looked at her partner, then turned and knelt before him. She began giving him head. She was looking up at him as she took his cock in her mouth. Her blonde bangs gave her such a cute look. Pam was mesmerized.

I wondered if their actions were simply bucket list items for the couple. Whatever the reason, they had Pam's and my rapt attention. The guy was clearly loving his blowjob as Ms. Elf bobbed her pretty head on his shaft, inward and outward while she held onto the waist of his slacks. His hand gently caressed behind her head.

She turned her head for a moment and looked at the security cam, licking his shaft and kissing the tip. Then she turned to the other camera and smiled while looking directly into the lense.

Pam nearly freaked. She turned to me excitedly and exclaimed, "She knows where the cameras are! She's looking right at us!"

I tried not to bust out laughing so as not to embarrass Pam with her innocence. I will admit, that lady had our number. Then the elf held that hard cock in her fingertips, looked into the security cam again and winked. I heard Pam say, "I can't believe her!"

In short order, too soon it seemed, Ms. Elf stood up. They both worked to put his still erect cock into his pants, almost embarrassingly fumbling, to get him zipped up. Then they meandered toward the checkout counter, taking their time with their items.

Pam and I regained our composure and hurried from the monitoring office to the cash register. With two subtle shit-eating grins, the couple paid for their items, Ms. Elf gave Pam a wink, then strutted out the door holding onto her man's arm.

Pam and I made eye contact and shyly smiled at each other. I don't think either of us knew what hit us, but we were both glad that Slutty Elf brought her guy to the store that day.