Slutty Father

Story Info
Adopted daughter fucks her adorable dad.
2.8k words
4.2
49.5k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex.

*****

Mark is sighing on the front porch, reading his morning newspaper. He feels very depressed right now. Today is the anniversary of both his failed marriage and the day he was served. Yes. The poor man was served with divorce papers on the fifth anniversary of his marriage. It turned out his supposedly perfect wife started fucking around with a bunch of college guys within a month of them tying the knot.

That was thirteen years ago. He has since moved on. After the initial months of moping around, Mark was able to start living again. It was like redoing his high school years, with the nervousness, skirting about encounters. The infidelity ruined what little self-confidence he had and he decided to begin all over. Fortunately he was still relatively young and got back on his feet well enough.

Now forty years old, Mark has one very valuable thing in his life. His daughter, whom he adopted not long after his divorce, Lisa. The man fostered her and she is now eighteen years old. Raising her helped take his mind off things very well and give him the human connection that supported him through his mental ordeals. It gave him hope that he could still have some sort of family with an adopted child.

He is very proud of Lisa. The teenager is now an extremely intelligent girl, getting A*s in all of her subjects and having received scholarship offers from many prestigious universities. Lisa accepted Harvard's offer. It brought tears to his eyes to see the little girl he raised and cared for grow up to be such a hard-working, diligent person, who is also kind, sweet and gentle to others.

In addition, she has also gotten a black belt in Tae-Kwon-Do too, keeping herself in excellent physical condition and winning several big tournaments. Lisa's stunning body, plus her pretty face and friendly attitude, makes her very popular with the boys at school. But she never paid any of them any attention, despite Mark being a pretty chill dad, telling her that he wouldn't mind her getting a boyfriend, as long as they're careful.

Suddenly, he can hear the sound of someone opening the front door. Glancing up at the person, Mark smiles at his adopted daughter. She is sweating, a bit red-faced, having just gone on a jog. The teen returns his smile, wiping away her sweat with a clean, white towel, her breasts heaving lightly. Her bronze skin is flawless, tapered over her lightly muscular yet feminine figure.

"Hi, dad!" Lisa chirps, putting away her water bottle and retrieving a packet of salad from the refrigerator. Fetching a bowl, she places the salad inside it and looks for mayonnaise. She always eats healthy, Mark muses. He does, too, but doesn't exercise, which is why he has very low body fat but no muscle definition either, unlike her, who is in peak condition.

"Hey, sweetie. Listen, I might be home late today. Got a date with one of my colleagues, Janine." Lisa is visibly annoyed by this. It perplexes Mark whenever she reacts this way to news of him going out with someone. He just shrugs it aside though, thinking it's probably a mild case of someone else replacing her as the most important person in his life. No matter how much he likes and possibly comes to love a woman, his daughter will always be the one he cherishes the most.

As he is about to get upstairs to go grab his bag and get to work though, he overhears Lisa muttering "That stupid skank." Whirling around, he looks at his teenage daughter in shock, never having heard that kind of language before. He has always taught her to be polite and respectful of other people, and yet she is now bad mouthing someone he is about to go out with, and for no apparent reason too.

"What did you say?" Mark asks her, despite knowing full well what he just heard. She shrugs, scrunching up her eyebrows slightly. "We'll have a talk about this later. I need to go to work right now," he decides, quickly heading over to grab his stuff and then getting out of his house. He shakes his head to himself in displeasure once he gets in the car. It really bothers him how Lisa just spoke of his date in such a crude way.

The truth is, Lisa is secretly in love with her dad. She doesn't love her father in a way a normal daughter does. No, she wants him to be her lover and to fuck him senseless. He has always been so kind, gentle and sweet ever since he rescued her from the orphanage. She didn't feel this way back then but as the girl grew up, it became clear to her what she wanted. It hurts so much every time he goes on a date with another woman. That's why she has always sabotaged his potential relationships.

Lisa is extremely good at computer science and manages to fabricate photoshopped 'evidence' of her father being a playboy, when nothing could be further from the good. She used this to trick all his previous serious dates into thinking he lied about being single. As a result, they all dumped him. Mark, still having a bit of a low self-esteem, blamed himself for not being charming enough to hold a woman's interest for long. He never had any idea his perfect daughter was behind all the fiascos.

Once he's left, Lisa brings down her fist on the wooden table, unintentionally denting it with the hammerstrike. She snarls to herself, thinking of Janine who is going on a date with her cute dad. It is simply way too much for her to deal with. There is no way Lisa will accept him belonging to anyone else rather than her. That worthless bitch will have to deal with her first before that happens.

Deciding to release some of her pent-up stress, the athletic teenager heads to her father's bedroom. Slipping inside, she reaches for one of his unwashed boxers, discarded in the corner of his room. Then the girl moves to his bed, enjoying the feel of the cool silk he sleeps on. Removing her tight booty shorts and thongs, the girl reveals her fully bare thighs, rippling with muscles, and a hairy cunt.

Teasing her full bush, she lies down on the bed. Lisa rubs her fingers around the clitoris, playing with the button with her thumb. Her other hand brings Mark's underwear up to her face, pressing the fabric onto her nose. Sniffing it, the girl smiles in contentment as she masturbates. Lisa slips the fingers inside the warm tunnel, exploring her love canal as she probes gently.

Inhaling the scent of her father's cock and balls from his worn underpants, the muscular teen slowly begins fingerfucking herself on her bed, inserting her hand deeper and deeper into her soft, moist cunt. Her pussy grips her fingers tightly as she pumps them in and out. The horny teen pistons in and out of her leaking pussy, spilling the juices all over the mattress with the thrusts.

She has secretly been doing this for a long period of time now, and it drives her wild every time she can smell her dad's penis from the used boxers. Nothing makes her needy cunt drip more nectar than such an act. Oh, how she wishes to have her father's fingers in her instead, if not his tongue and then his dick. Lisa moans loudly, continuing to bang her snatch with her hand.

Just as she is swiping her tongue across the piece of clothing, licking up the sweat that came from her lovely father's scrotum, he walks back in. "What the hell are you doing?!" Mark angrily demands, shocked by the sight. His daughter is lying on his bed, fingerfucking her pussy, inhaling the scent of his boxers. The man is both upset and, much to his shame, aroused.

"Dad! What are you doing at home?!" Lisa lets out a startled cry, before figuring out what state she is in and quickly drawing the covers over her lower body. Her face is bright red, embarrassed at being caught sniffing and masturbating to her dad's underwear. Completely mortified, the girl couldn't even let go of the article of clothing in her hand, holding on to it unconsciously.

"I forgot my wallet back here," he answers, gesturing awkwardly, pointing towards the item on his bedside table. "What were you doing anyways, Lisa? Care to explain yourself?" The man understands that she is a teenager and experiences hormones and can get turned on. Heck, he was a teenager himself once. But still, she is old enough to understand that masturbating to her dad's underwear is wrong.

Lisa looks at him defiantly. "If you weren't so cute, I wouldn't be so turned on by your underwear, dad," she declares, stunning him with her lack of guilt. "That's right. Before you came in, I was fingerbanging myself while sniffing your worn boxers and imagining fucking your dick." To his horror, Mark's daughter's blunt words are turning him on. His cock is now pitching a visible tent in his pants and he moves his hands to hide it. Unfortunately, the movement only draws her attention to the area, and she smirks.

"Well, I mean, I'm flattered," he begins, trying to work out something to say. Mark backs away slowly as his daughter suddenly gets up from the mattress and starts walking towards him. Approaching him like a cat cornering a canary, Lisa licks her lower lip lewdly. "But still, you're my daughter and th th this is very wrong, and you can't do it again, sweet..." He doesn't get to finish the last word, because Lisa has shoved her nectar-coated fingers inside his pretty little mouth.

"Shhh," the girl whispers. "I'm adopted and not related to you by blood. Besides, you're begging for it with that erection. You are such a whore, dad, standing in front of your adopted daughter with a boner, practically asking me to grope you and molest your dick." She cups his genitals, grabbing his cock and stroking it through the cloth deftly. Mark tries to stay quiet but can't stop himself from letting out a low moan for her, making her smile wider.

"Please don't do this," Mark begs, attempting to get away before she seizes him by one shoulder, pushing him up and pinning him against the wall. Trapped, he can't do anything else as she yanks down his pants and boxers. Wrapping her hand around the pulsating shaft, the horny athlete starts sliding her slick fingers along his length, caressing his turgid flesh gently. His head is purple, swollen up from all the blood. "I'm begging you. This is really bad..."

"Dad, just shut the fuck up," Lisa orders, quickly slapping his cheek, rendering him speechless. "Look at how hard your cock is. You are a slut, dad, and sluts get fucked. I'm going to fuck you, whether you want it or not." Suddenly, the girl gets down on her knees and plants a kiss on the spongy tip. Wrapping her lips around the glans, the perverted teen slides them down to the base of his tool. Mark knows he should struggle more to end this, but he is too horny to think clearly and also afraid of his daughter. She is much stronger than him and also an excellent fighter who can really hurt him.

Lisa is having the time of her life, blowing her adorable dad's penis. Bobbing her head back and forth, she cellars him. She swirls her tongue around his cockhead, licking the underside. Teasing the frenulum, Lisa stimulates the cluster of nerve endings and gums, sending jolts up his spine. Mark can only lean against the wall, breathing raggedly, overwhelmed by the incredible sensations. He has never experienced any pleasure like this before in his entire life and is moaning loudly from the warmth in her mouth.

Suddenly, the girl withdraws her mouth from around his hard-on. "And now, I'm going to fuck you." Lisa then drags him over to his bed and throws him on to it, before moving up to straddle him. Gasping, Mark tries to get up but she pins him down by his wrists. Her moist labia is sliding along the length of this throbbing boner. She grips it tightly, inserting it past her hole into the tight love canal.

Moaning, the teenager sheathes her father's dick inside the warm tunnel. Mark couldn't believe what just happened. He is now buried balls deep inside his daughter's cunt. "Honey, please, you've got to..." The girl interrupts by slapping him across the other cheek, silencing Mark effectively as she begins to ride. Gyrating her hips, she squeezes around the rod with her pussy, the soft linings caressing his tool.

The friction proves to be unbearably pleasurable, driving him mad as the girl pumps, bouncing up and down on his lap. She rides his pole, impaling herself repeatedly upon it. "Don't worry dad. I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk straight for a month," Lisa whispers before starting to fuck him aggressively. Her hips drive down as the girl pounds Mark.

She violently slams on to him, taking him deep into her channel, milking the cock inside her vagina with every movement. The girl's fleshy linings envelop him, stimulating the entire dick as she fucks her dad, moving up and down his rod, spearing her snatch with his pole. He is now crying out loud, clutching at the bedsheets desperately with his fingers, holding on for dear life.

It's a good thing that Lisa started the pill a couple of months ago. She has every intention of coaxing her dad's cum into her cunt and plans to completely drain his balls. The girl won't stop until those orbs are completely empty and knows there is nothing Mark can do to stop her. He is too weak and she is too strong, and her athleticism is driving him out of his damn mind.

Suddenly, he screams, his cock erupting like a firehose, spraying his seed deep inside her pussy. The tip is cumming violently, painting the walls of her womb, coating every inch of the uterus as he unloads in her involuntarily. Her throbbing pussy wrings all the spurts out of him as he keeps on spewing in the biggest orgasm of his life, getting fucked by his adopted daughter.

"E E Enough now, baby," he stammers, breathless after Lisa fucked his brains out. "Please stop, I can't cum anymore." Lisa solemnly shakes her head, before getting up and onto all fours, thrusting her firm, toned ass out at him arrogantly.

Spreading apart her muscular buttcheeks, she says "Fuck my asshole."

"That's, um, thats," Mark stutters, before realizing that seeing her wrinkly brown hole got him hard again, just seconds after cumming in her snatch.

"I'm not going to repeat myself, dad. If you don't start fucking my ass now, I'm going to beat you up."

Both terrified and turned on, he reluctantly presses past her puckered orifice, thrusting through the anal ring with his cockhead. Entering the dirty hole, he feels her sphincter expand ever so slightly to take in his dick as he enters her. The unbelievable tightness almost makes him scream in pleasure. Soon, she is driving her massive ass backwards, ramming him. Her tight asshole milks the abused, raw cock, pumping it with every stroke she makes.

He thrusts, not knowing what he is doing as she takes him, squeezing his tool inside her ass. The man couldn't believe this. Just yesterday, Mark has secured a first date with a co-worker and now he's ended up stuffing his adopted daughter's asshole with his cock. And he can't even stop himself from pistoning in and out of her, no matter how hard he tries. Her ass is sucking him back in every time he attempts to completely withdraw it.

Eventually, Lisa orders "Cum inside me ass now." The mind-broken man who's been fucked out of his mind complies, screaming as he unloads multiple ropes of semen inside Lisa's waiting bowels, spraying cum into her ass. It's a huge orgasm, the most powerful one he has ever had, even more than the one just minutes earlier in her tight, little cunt.

"You belong to me, dad. And I'm never letting you get away," she tells him. And he knows she is right. He's hers and there's nothing he can do about it.

Author's Note : All right people! Thanks a lot for reading. Please let me know how you felt about this one and it's characters!