Slutty in Public Ch. 02

Story Info
Obliged to present myself as a sissy in an adult cinema.
1.6k words
4.49
12.6k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All things written here, have truly happened to me.

In 2013 i started serving Mrs G. This tall BBW Mistress had a VERY perverted mind and wanted me to serve Her and Her friends without any taboo. The day i am describing, was in 2016. In the morning i received a text message saying She wanted me to go to the local sexcinema called Bowika in my town Enschede. i had to dress up as a sissy slut in my full gear and bright pink lipstick, but without wig or shoes.

The reason for that was quite humiliating. She told me that all people present did not need to wonder whether i was a true woman or not. She wanted them to see right away that i am a male whore who dresses up for Men.

Mrs G. told me to be there at 14.00hrs. Of course i accepted the assignment. Right away i checked the website of this adult bookstore - sex shop - sex cinema and found out there would be a Man and His submissive slut wife present. This meant there would also be a lot of horny cummers around.

i stepped into the shower and gave my bum, balls and cock a clean shave. i also cleaned my boi pussy from the inside and lubed the entrance. After that, i sprayed my entire body with cheap whorish sweet perfume and got dressed. The clothes i had to wear were in a plastic bag. When i looked at the clock, i reckoned i better go there although it was a bit early.

The woman at the counter was not surprised to see me again. She even welcomed me and said i would be in for a sticky afternoon. She MUST have been talking to Mrs G. i paid my fee and got keys for the lockers. At the lockers i quickly stripped to full nudity.

my half erect cock hung heavily between my thighs as i put on my white stockings and garters and my full bottomed pink satin crotchless panties over them. Then i put on my bra with the liquid filled cup C boobs in it and my long sleeved ultra short and tight black wetlook (spandex) dress over all. As i stood up to put on the smear- and kissproof bright pink lipstick, i noticed the dress was short enough to not hide my protruding erect clit. i locked up, put the key around my ankle, picked up a towel and stepped inside.

On the leather couches and higher benches were some 8 guys stroking their cock to a movie of a woman's gangbang. i sat down on one of the free benches and greeted the men next to me. The one on the right ignored me. The one on the left however started fondling and groping me. His average cock stood between his legs. Cautiously i started stroking it and as his was thrusting his hips upwards, i offered him my mouth. i sucked him quite well. In just a matter of minutes he pushed me away to prevent cumming.

So i sat up and started stroking my cock. Lots of guys were looking at me and it got me really hot. i also had to stop to prevent cumming. The guy on my left had gotten very aroused and drew my mouth over his cock. As the slippery thing entered my mouth, it immediately began to spurt. Thick threads of sticky cum filled my mouth. As Mrs G. had told me NOT to swallow from unknown men, i had the cum run out of my mouth to mess up my shiny boobs and dress. As i sat there covered in cum, the door opened and the Couple came in.

Since there was not enough room for them, i offered them my bench next to an already empty one. The lady - slim figure, nearly naked with just a pair of black shiny thongs and a collar on- layed herself down on my bench. Her Husband sat down on the other one.

Her presence drew the guys from their seats. Her husband told the men they could cum on his wife's body, but no cock would enter her mouth or pussy. A true bukkake. Men started jerking off on her body and she would help with her well manicured hands. One after the others cummed her tiny boobs and belly. Thick streams of cum started to run down her body over her sliky thongs. i could see this quite well because i had positioned myself between her legs, knelt on the floor sucking her toes to show my submission.

Her husband was stroking His large cock slowly and looked at me. He gestured me to come over to Him, so i did. i knelt between His legs and looked up to the massive uncut cock. His hairy balls dangling in their scrotum. i reached out boldly and took over the stroking. i even fondled His nuts for a while but then He pushed me away. He leaned over to His wife and whispered something in her ear. She nodded and sat up.

Most of the Men had emptied their balls on her body and the two last ones were stroking their cocks right now. The woman winked me to kneel next to her and start stroking my cock as well. Both guys started cumming and a lot of it got on my dress. It made me feel like a whore. As i looked down to see it running down me dress, i saw the lady's head in my lap. She started sucking me and before i knew it, i HAD TO cum. So i told her. She had me stroke once again and sprayed her face. Then she leaned over and French kissed me which made me taste cum.

Her husband now hushed me away to the shower. i had to undress and wait for His girl to clean all cum off her before returning back to the cinema. i undressed and quickly showered myself. Then she came in. i knelt in front of her to strip her from her thongs under the hot water. After that washed her hair and body and got rid of all cum with loads of sweet smelling foam. After a long and horny French kiss in the shower (one submissive slut to the other one) we dried off and headed back to the cinema.

Most of the guys were gone. Husband stood next to a low leather clad fucktable which he patted and gestured me to lay on. On my back with my head on the feet-end and my legs dangling from the other side. His girl came in 69 over me. She immediately began massaging my balls. Quite hard...it hurt! Then the Man came with his face close to mine. He ordered me to lick and spoil His wife until she would beg for mercy. He also told me that whatever would run out of her pussy MUST be swallowed by me, or Mrs G. would know of my denial and according punishment would follow the next time i met Her.

Willingly i started with my licking chores. i really LOVE to please a women orally and i am skilled at it. Within minutes i had her squirming and cumming as her tight cunt spasmed. Loads of female cum ran into my swallowing mouth. To give her a bit of rest i started licked her butthole. And then it got dark over my head.

Next to my ears came His hairy knees and right above me face His massive erect cock slid between her sticky pussyflaps. He got hold of her hips and started trusting inside her. He paced up and slowed down, then He would pause for a bit to let me suck te tip of His cock and then started fucking her again.

The next time He stopped the fuck, i heard Him groan like a wild animal. His cock was pulsating and -obviously- cumming inside her. Runny cum began to come out of her. As i hesitated, she grabbed my balls and squeezed. She made me continue my licking and swallowing. As the semi erect cock slid out of her, it hit me in the eye covering my face with semen. Then a large wave of jizz came out of her and leaked directly into my mouth. It was a really large amount and it had me choking before i could swallow all of this filth. The woman sat up and opened her cuntlips with her fingers. And new large wad out semen dripped onto my tongue. i cleaned her cunt as good as i could as she stepped off.

Husband and she headed for the shower. He thanked me for my effort and told me to get lost and not wipe my face. There was no room for me in the shower, so i picked up my clothes and headed for the lockers. Another man was there. It was the guy cumming in my mouth the first time. He pushed me down and put his cock in my mouth once again. He made me jerk him off as i sucked. Then he withdrew and blasted my face with the last tiny bit of cum from his drained nuts. It ran down my forehead and dangled from my chin.

Since i did not know whether this also was a things planned by Mrs G. i let it sit there and got dressed. The cinema lady smiled at me when i handed over the locker key.

See what I meant with a sticky afternoon?