Slutty in Public Ch. 01

Story Info
All things written here have truly happened to me.
866 words
4.12
16.7k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of my Mistresses ordered me to wear pink satin panties with white lace ruffles this night. She demanded picture proof as the night progressed. So at certain times i would dash into a toilet, pull my pants down and picture my silky pink bum. It was quite a normal night. Going to our business club with two friends i know quite well. One of them knows i am a sissy slut, the other doesn't. After the boring businessclub dinner we went for drinks in town. After a while all cafés closed so we looked for more.

Together with my two friends we stumbled half drunk into the only bar still open at this late Tuesday hour. It was the local gay bar and it was happy hour. We started dancing a bit and being silly. As the other one went to the toilet, i told my friend Frank i had these sissy pink satin panties on. He immediately demanded me to show. So in a dark corner of the dancefloor i opened my pants and let him see and feel my silky underwear. "you are such a whore" he told me. i nodded and humbly said "Yes...i am a filthy whore" because i knew it would arouse him. I pulled up my pants and turned around walking onto the dancefloor again.

Then....as if shocked i saw this voluptuous Lady with her husband sitting at the bar. Both seemed to stare at me, so I decided to look back. It flashed my mind that my Mistress wanted me to act like a total slut as often as possible, so i texted Her to ask what to do.

The answer was straight and without any doubt. "Go to the Lady, introduce yourself as sissy slut eric and ask if you can buy them a drink." So i did. After a few more glances i told my friends i had to go to the bathroom, but went to the couple instead.

"You naughty boy.....looking at me while texting with your wife."

"No Ma'am, i answered Her, not completely correct."

i introduced myself as eric and asked if i could buy them a drink. After our toast, i explained my situation. i complemented Her on Her apparel, Her luscious body, large heavy breasts and Her thickness. This is what REALLY turns me on. After that i told Her about my second life. i even let the Woman read my texts to my Mistress. "Kneel here in front of my, right at the bar, kiss my boots, come back up and tell me what you want of Me." She said.

So i did. Amongst the fully loaded bar and in front of my two friends who watched me from the dancefloor i knelt infront of this thick BBW Femdom to kiss Her boots. Then i stood again and told Her: "Thank You for trusting me to do this. If it pleases You i will reward You for the opportunity to show You me servitude. For tonight i will be Your slutty sissy whore."

After She gave me back my phone, She said to Her hubby....."this dumb ass is a sissy slut. A whore who will do anything a I ask. "

As i nodded confirming, i felt a blush on my cheeks. "How do I really know you are a sissy?" She asked. i answered that i could show Her my sissy pink satin panties. And of course....right there at the bar She started fumbling with my pants. She dropped them to my knees and showed Her husband my full bottomed satin knickers. i didn't know how quickly to pull them up again, but She was convinced.

"Please proof that you are a whore indeed. you will go to the nearest toilet, enter the stall, leave the door unlocked en strip down to your panties before you kneel. I will send in my husband and you can only return with a mouth full of his cum." With that She grabbed my phone and said: "NOW WHORE!!"

So i went, i stripped and knelt. Within second he was there. i opened his fly, took out his thin cock and started sucking as if i was thirsty for liters of cum. It didn't take me very long to get him over the egde. His spurting cock filled my mouth with runny and sticky cum threads. i dared not to swallow and not to spit. So i pushed the guy out and got dressed with my mouth full of his cum. One instance i was not thoughtful and it began leaking out of the corner of my mouth as i walked towards the couple. In front of Her was my phone. It was on and my whore like pictures were visible.

She smiled at me and said "show me, bitch!" So i did. Then i had to swallow. i had to gasp for air and it was hard for me not to vomit. Fortunately She immediately gave me back my phone. She gave me a beer to wash it all away and hushed me back off to my friends.

We visited this place over and over, but i never saw this couple again.