Slutty knight gets forcefully bred

Story Info
An overly arrogant knight gets put into her place.
5k words
4.13
22.6k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pufna
Pufna
47 Followers

All the Characters in the story are 18 and above. I am happy to share my latest commission with ya'll.

Please let me know what you think ^.^

------------------------------

"Miss Elena, hold on for just a moment! I have to catch up with you!" the poor boy pleaded as his companion was leaving him in the dust. The baggage he was carrying was far too heavy for him, especially when you take in account his personal package. Tom puffed in exhaustion as the sack on his back started weighing him down so much that he fell. Unlucky for him, everything within the sack fell out, including Elena's underwear. A wave of embarrassment rushed over him when he realized that his knight friend barely wore any underwear. Whatever that flimsy piece of cloth, that was now laying in the dirty, was, it most certainly wasn't something that would cover a lot of surface. Tomas couldn't hold back his excitement, his cock already brushing up against his farmer pants, begging to be let out.

"Tomas, what have you done?!" Elena snapped her squire out of his daydreaming by playfully hitting him on his forehead. However, given that she was wearing her armor, even the playful wack felt like a force of a thousand suns for the weak servant. Tomas ended up falling over, back first, revealing the massive erection he'd been hiding.

"Miss... I am sorry, it's just, it was so heavy..." the squire blurted out as his face turned red. The buttons on his pants were dangerously close to popping open. It took no more than a second for Elena to notice that her servant had a ragging hard on for her. A smile ran across her face as she placed her armor covered foot onto Tomas's crotch. She proceeded to gently rub up and down, paying close attention to not put too much pressure on his manhood. Tomas, breathing as if he'd just seen a forest bear, struggled to mutter out a word. Instead, whimpering and squealing came out of his parched mouth. He was dying out of embarrassment, but couldn't help himself. He adored every second of being played with by a strong woman. Having no control over his actions made him even more erect.

"As a punishment for being such a weak brat, I want you to jerk off in front of me." Elena licked her lips in anticipation as she savored every second of his embarrassment. Teasing servants was her favorite thing ever. Ill voices spoke of her erotic deeds and to what lengths she went when it came to milking her squires dry. Not many squires managed to withstand her. Most of them would run in shame as soon as she gave them any sexual task. Not Tomas. Tomas was determined to one day become a knight himself, no matter the task ahead. Besides, Elena was too hot to give up on.

She was one of the few female knights, and the one with such an irresistible body. Her chest piece made her tits pop even more, at times the size of her armor looked comical compared to her luscious breasts. She wore no tummy armor, making her look like one of the slutty elven warriors. Her reasoning was that only cowards wore armor head to toe, real, dominant, warriors wore the armor pieces they wanted to. Granted, Elena was one of the best in her unit. It won't be long before she gets a promotion to the king's royal guard. However, until that happens, she's stuck with Tomas, or better even, the poor, virgin boy was stuck with her.

"Miss... Elena... I..." too lost for words, Tomas had no clue what to do. The worst of it all was the fact that his erection wouldn't give up, getting stiffer by the second.

"My god. I told the king I wasn't interested in virgin squires, and yet here we are. Another wimp that's unable to handle a grown woman. Do I need to draw it out for you?!" Elena's voice was getting angrier by the second, "how do you grow into a man without knowledge to please someone as hot as me." she continued as she approached the frozen squire. Without saying a word, she tore open the squires pants, revealing his massive cock. She smirked, glad that at least something was working out. Tomas may be an awkward wreck, but at least he had the manhood to make up for his lackluster performance.

Elena grabbed his hand, forcing him to wrap it around his cock. Her eyes winded in excitement as she realized one hand wasn't enough. Tomas could easily wrap both of his hands around his dick, still leaving the tip exposed.

"Now, stroke. And, don't you dare disappoint me." Elena ordered as Tomas began stroking his meaty rod. His groans soon followed as his companion carefully savored every stroke. She took her sword out of the sheet, abruptly stabbing it right between his legs. Tomas let out a wimpy scream, sending Elena into a laughing fit.

"Poor, little, squire. Are you going to pee your pants too?" she was ruthless in her need to dominate and degrade every servant she got. The last one ran away when she put a collar on him. This time she wanted to see how far could she push before Tomas would break too. To make the matters worse, she undid her crotch armor, just to show Tomas what he could have if he was any manlier.

"This is what the real man get, sweetheart. Maybe one day you get to have a taste of it." she said as she spread her glistening, puffy lips. Trails of her royal juices ran down her thighs as she began rubbing herself, doing it slowly on purpose just to tease the squire even more. Despite his mixed feelings, Tomas continued to stroke his cock, going at it faster and faster. The sight of Elena's irresistible slit was almost enough to send him over the edge. His groans echoed through the forest as he laid his head back into the dirt road.

"Awww... Look at you! You are already close. How pathetic." Elena boasted as she stuck two fingers insider of her eager pussy. Her gentle yet intense moans mixed with Tomas, making up for an erotic symphony of pleasure. Their eyes glued onto each other, as the sounds of pleasure were getting more and more intense by the second. Just when Tomas thought he was almost through with the teasing and erotic torture, Elena decided to walk over to him, get on her knees, sticking her hand out. Without a warning, she forced his hands off his dick, switching them with hers. Tomas's face lit up with enjoyment and shyness as one of the best knights in the kingdom began jerking him off furiously. Her eyes were staring into his soul as she was doing her best to get a nice handful of young, virgin, semen.

"Miss, Elena, please stop, or else..."

"Or else what, you're going to cum and get my royal hand dirty? You better not, swine." she assured Tomas as he couldn't hold back any longer. His groan could be heard from the forest all the way back to the kingdom. Having no experience meant that this was his first-hand job ever. Not to mention that he didn't expect it's going to include so much intensity and raw sexual power. The sensation of feeling like he's worth nothing to her, combined with the teasing and the overwhelming pleasure, was something entirely new for him. He adored every moment of it. So much so that he couldn't control himself anymore. Spurts of his semen came rushing onto Elena's hand as she snaked her other hand towards his head as he was cumming.

"Good dog." her face, an overjoyed grin, sparkling with confidence as Tomas was emptying his balls all over her palm. She made sure to squeeze out the last few drops of his virgin seed before slowly slurping it up. Making sure he was watching as she licked and lapped on his sperm like it was a fine wine.

He couldn't believe his luck. The fact that someone as mighty as Elena not only gave him a chance but also helped him jerk off was like a dream come true. Tomas was certain that other boys in the stable also dreamt of blowing a load onto Elena, but he was the first one to do it. That realization alone gave him the necessary strength to push through the tough training.

"One more thing, pet. Since your semen was so warm and sweet, I feel like you deserve a reward." Elena said as she got above Tomas's face. With nothing else but a single for him to open his mouth, she blessed him with her golden shower. At first the boy tried to pull away, but she held him in the spot as he was both confused and aroused. Trails of her golden liquid ran down his chin as he struggled to swallow it all.

"You better savor this moment. Getting a taste of my goddess nectar is no small feat. I am sure the rest of the man, back at the castle, would die of envy if you were to tell them how your mistress rewarded you." Elena's arrogance knew no bounds. In her mind, she had every right to treat the squire as her personal property. To her, he was worth no more than a simple mule. The enjoyment she felt when abusing him in all sorts of ways was the best part about her becoming a knight. Of course, the kick ass armors and slaying monsters was amazing, but having personal sex slaves was way better.

"Come on, be a good pet and swallow it all." she demanded as Tomas gulped up his first mouthful of Elena's juices. He had a feeling this wasn't the first time this was going to happen.

"What do we say when we get something nice?" Elena didn't miss a single moment to be a nuisance.

"Thank you miss."

"Good boy. Now, get your ass up, pick up my things and try to keep up." she said as she already started walking away, giving the squire barely any time to recoup.

Tomas forced his still erect manhood into his flimsy farmer pants, struggling to button up, still shaken by what just happened to him. Glistening drops of Elena's gold shower remained on his cheeks as he hurried after her, struggling to keep up as per usual.

"How can I help you, miss?" the barmen yelled out, trying to overpower the sound of the crowd's chit-chat. Tomas was panting and huffing as they entered the tavern, struggling to regain his breath as if he was a hundred years old. One glance is all it took for him to realize that everyone was staring at Elena. This came as no surprise given that her armor was barely covering anything. Despite being the star of the show, she paid little attention to the guys that were practically drooling over her.

"We are looking for this village", suddenly she whistled "pet, come here, bring me the map", she snapped her fingers as Tomas rushed to her. He pulled out the neatly packed map out of its protective package. A group of guys in the back, that clearly had too many drinks, began making fun of Tomas, calling him all sorts of names.

Elena ignored them at first, pointing to the map as she asked for directions from the barman. The drunk bunch refused to given in, spouting all sorts of nasty comments as if they ruled the entire tavern. One of the guys got up, stumbling as he walked over to Tomas.

"You are a little sissy." he hiccuped right in his face, the stench of foul alcohol violating the squire's nostrils as he tried to pull away. Instead of letting him go, the guy wrapped his arm around him, pulling him into a chokehold.

"Let me go, you drunk pig!" Tomas yelled out as the drunk's friends laughed, cheering him on.

"Or what? You gonna call mommy to protect you?"

Hearing that disgusting comment sent Elena over the edge. She punched the drunk fool as hard as she could, knocking him down on his feet. Blood came rushing out of his nose as he shouted every curse word imaginable. With little strength left in him, the drunk lunged at Elena. Unfortunately for him, he was nowhere close to matching one of the best knights in the kingdom. Elena dodged his attack with ease, moving to the side as the idiot ended up falling over the bar table. The entire tavern bursted into laughter. After seeing their friend get obliterated, the guys in the back decided to keep their mouths shut, just in case.

"One round on me! For the badass lady in slutty armor!" one of the guests yelled out, making Tomas fear for his life. In any other scenario, Elena would introduce the said customer with her right fist but given her good mood, she decided not to. He was buying them drinks after all.

As the barman was handing out the drinks, Elena downed hers in a second.

"So. This is the place we need to get to. This village. Have you got any clue how we can get there?" she asked as she wiped the excess foam off her lips.

"Well... I do know a way. I could actually lead you to it, but you won't like it." the barman swallowed his spit.

"Why is that?" Elena looked at him in confusion.

"Because you have to go through a cursed forest, which wouldn't be so bad if the forest wasn't infested with elven nymphs. They'll ask for a toll before they allow you to pass."

"And let me guess, the toll is dubious amounts of sex?" Elena smirked as the barman nodded at her, "when can you take us there?" she continued.

"As soon as I'm finished with all these unwashed dishes. It shouldn't be too long, just wait for me outside."

Instead of answering, Elena tossed a coin to the barman.

"Come pet. I found us a guide" she was happily skipping ahead as if she just won an amazing prize. When it came to Elena, she couldn't resist the thought of sex. Despite being a royal knight, she didn't care to hide her urges. Rumors have it that she climbed to the top ranks not because of her skill in battle but because of another set of skills. Skills required to properly handle multiple, long, swords, attacking her from every which side. She never cared enough to clear the rumors. As long as she got what she was after, nothing else mattered. Man or woman, it all had very little meaning to her. Sex was too good to pass up on, even for someone as noble as her.

Tomas was uncertain of where they were headed. All he knew was that they had to travel to a certain village in order to meet up with someone. That's it. This wasn't unusual for the squires, they never got more than basic information. In a way, they were treated like lesser people. However, Elena took this to the extremes, abusing the poor boy as much as she could. Getting him to handle her "challenge".

"Took you long enough." she muttered as the barman showed up.

"You sure do run your mouth a lot." the barman scoffed as he started walking, "just follow me and be quick about it, I hate going anywhere near the cursed forest."

"I think you're going to finally lose your virginity, pet. Are you excited about becoming a man?"

Tomas's face lit up like a tomato once more. His heart was beating out of his chest as he just slowly nodded.

"Good boy. How old were you again, 18, 19?"

"I recently turned 18..."

"Well, in that case, what better present than this." she gave him a quick kiss on the forehead before following in the barman's trail.

Not in his wildest dreams did Tomas imagine he'd lose his virginity at such a young age. Coming from a family of blacksmiths, he didn't get much appreciation. He was just another village boy. The only reason he got to become a squire was that on the day he was delivering another batch of swords to the king, the king spotted him, finding his shyness funny, deciding to pair Tomas with Elena. A truly cruel sense of humor. Since that day the virgin boy was put into her service. This was the first quest she ever took him on.

"You're daydreaming again, get a move on before I leash you!" Elena screamed back at Tomas, abruptly snapping him out of his thought process.

After twenty minutes of walking, Elena was becoming visibly bored and annoyed. She wasn't the type that cared much about boring adventures. Bloodshed, and adrenalin that came with it, were the main reason she became a knight in the first place. Next to, of course, being cherished and loved by everyone that saw her.

"I' don't want to bother you mister guide man, but where the hell are we, and how far away are we from our goal?" she rolled her eyes at the man that was walking in front of them.

"Just a little bit further." he insisted.

"Didn't you say you wouldn't go this deep with us?" Elena suddenly felt a wave of suspicion wash over her.

"Well, how else would you find your way around?" the tone of the man's voice suddenly shifted, as if he was trying to adjust.

Tomas was just silently following the conversation, wondering if they'd gotten themselves into a trap. For a moment, he stopped to get a rock out of his shoe. That's when he spotted a silhouette staring back at him, not a few feet away. At first, he was petrified, but his man urges soon overpowered him. In front of him was an irresistible-looking elf, her tits as big as Elena's covered with nothing more than a leaf, her curves thick yet petite, her pussy glistening in anticipation, hiding behind a flimsy leaf-made skirt.

"Hello, there pretty... Are you lost?" the elf signaled him to come closer.

"I - I... I should get going!" he pouted as the woman laid her fingers onto his crotch, snaking her fingers between the buttons, undoing them with ease. Tomas found himself lacking behind once again, except this time he was getting taken advantage of by a beautiful elven, nymph.

"Found you." Elena suddenly appeared behind the horny boy, towering over him, "the stupid barman ran away, I tried to chase after him, but he wouldn't slow down so I gave up, what a weird person." she shook her head. It took her longer than she wanted to admit, but soon she noticed the elven woman and the fact that Tomas had his cock out. A warm wave of pleasure rushed up her back when she saw the thickness of his dick. Despite having seen it already, she was shocked once again, at how such a flimsy thing can have such a massive cock.

"May I ask why are you stroking my squire's cock without my permission?" Elena's eyebrows crossed, showing anger, as if she wasn't enjoying the scene.

"The toll must be paid before you may go on." the nymph smiled as she got on her knees. It wasn't long before she took Tomas's cock into her mouth, taking down the entire length.

Elena didn't want to admit it, but she was jealous beyond belief. Her arrogance was through the roof, she'd never admit that she wanted a taste of the virgin cock, even though it was eating at her. Watching the nymph bob up and down, as she rubbed her tits, was making her go crazy. It took all the strength she had for her to look away when she heard the rustling of the leaves behind her. She was about to unsheathe her sword when a soothing voice stopped her.

"No need for violence. We mean no harm." a man's voice came from behind her.

"You better stay away!" Elena insisted, her legs were now trembling in anticipation. She knew that it was her turn to get a nymph. The sounds of the female nymph gagging and choking on Tomas's dick were driving her insane. All she wanted was a fat cock stuffed down her throat. However, her ego was trying its hardest to stop her in her tracks. She was a mighty knight after all, having to act like it was just part of the job.

"Are you sure you want me to stay away? I can feel that you want to be bred. My friend over there couldn't wait for me, so she went ahead and took what she wanted. Will you let me take what I want?" the male nymph looked irresistible, just Elena's type. Short hair, muscles, abs, and big, strong shoulders, what more could a horny woman want. Just when she thought it couldn't get better, the male nymph removed his crotch cloth, revealing a massive cock that looked like it was a little bit bigger than Tomas's.

"That's a huge dick..." Elena couldn't hold back anymore. Her urges were driving her crazy and she had enough of controlling them. Her first instinct was to get on her knees in front of the irresistible male nymph.

"And here I thought I would have to fight you for that toll. Turns out you are a slave to your urges, just as your virgin squire." the nymph joked as he laid his huge rod on Elena's forehead. Drops of precum came running down his shaft, pearly white perfection that Elena couldn't resist. Her tongue was missing the sweetness of semen. It's been almost a few hours since she's had any. She instantly stuck her tongue out to catch the drops as she undid her bottom armor, removing the unnecessary clothing.

Pufna
Pufna
47 Followers
12