Slutty knight gets forcefully bred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about the chest piece? I promise you won't need it for now." the male nymph was too seductive for Elena to resist. She allowed him to strip her chest armor, rendering her vulnerable in the process. She was now basically naked except for her armored boots and her cloth gloves with no fingers.

Elena was now at eye height with the female nymph that was giving no respite to the inexperienced boy. She was bobbing her head up and down so fast that her tits were jiggling all over the place, making Elena even more cock hungry.

The male nymph easily noticed the ever-rising lust in Elena's eyes. He forced her all the way down his cock, making her look up at him in the process. He slid her hair to the side, making sure to keep eye contact with her as he began thrusting back and forth. Much like the female nymph, he was beyond horny, starting off with a fast pace right off the bat.

His smooth balls were slapping against Elena's perfect face with every move, one of his hands playing with her tits as he was holding her down with the other, using her face as his personal fucktoy. Trails of Elena's juices began forming a puddle under her, glistening like a pile of precious diamonds.

"While you are both on your knees, why don't you two switch between the cocks, I'm sure it'll be fun!" the male nymph exclaimed as he grabbed Elena by her hair, pulling her aside to the female nymph.

"Come on, girls, there's plenty of cock to go around!" he joked as he forced Elena back onto his girthy rod, making her feel all of his thickness at the back of her throat. The sounds of the girls bobbing up and down, their lips smacking together as they were pleasuring two fat cocks, echoed through the forest.

The male nymph laid his head back as overwhelming pleasure spiked through his body. He could feel that this wasn't Elena's first time. She had prior experience, and a lot of it seemed. She knew all the techniques, how to deep throat while licking the balls, how to face fuck without needing air... All the things a knight like her shouldn't know. Royal guard was not supposed to do anything sexual before marriage, but luckily for Elena, she wasn't a part of them just yet.

"Don't be a shy brat, give your squire some love." the nymph demanded as he forced her off his cock, pressing it against Tomas's. At first, Elena tried to fight back, refusing, but soon she yielded. The sight of a thick dick in front of her was too much for her to say no to. The male nymph smiled as he forced her onto her squire's cock, watching her take every inch of it. To make the matters worse for her, the female nymph followed every command, keeping Elena down on one of the veinest dicks of her life. The entire party was now savoring the fact that this mighty, arrogant knight was getting one of her holes filled over and over again.

Despite being her servant, Tomas couldn't hide the enjoyment he was feeling as Elena was made to suck on his cock. Seeing her bob up and down as tears of pleasure formed in her eyes, was a nice change for once. Especially considering how she embarrassed him earlier that morning. He grabbed her by her hair, holding her down on his dick as the female nymph sucked on his balls. If heaven existed, this had to be it. Tomas has never felt so much pleasure in his entire life. Not even when he came to Elena's hand.

"You know what, your royal body is too good not to be shared. How about I call some of my friends? It's been a while since they've had their way with a human." the male nymph whilst smiling at Elena, popping her back onto his cock when she tried to speak back.

The sudden rustling of leaves and snapping of branches could be heard all around as three other guys appeared from the forest.

"How about that love, five guys at once, can you handle that?" the nymph laughed as his friends joined, "she is a great fuck, a fearsome knight, so give her all you got!" the guys started laughing amongst each other including Tomas. One of the nymphs laid her on his stomach, while the rest of the guys encircled her. Within a second, Elena had all of her slutty holes filled.

Two cocks in her ass, one in her pussy and the other two switching between her mouth and hands. Tomas couldn't believe how big of a slut his knight companion was. She was taking a pounding from every side, and it didn't seem like it bothered her one bit. By the looks of it, she was in blissful heaven. Getting pumped and fucked by multiple cocks was bringing back the sweetest memories Elena had.

Being forced onto the nearest table as the knight council stripped her down, encircling her before taking her from every angle known to man. The nymphs were not much different, the two cocks inside of her ass were pumping in and out in perfect sync as her pussy was being spread to the brim. The female nymph was finger fucking herself while sucking on Elena's clit.

A lot could be said about Elena's knight duties, but one thing was for certain, she was a champion when it came to taking on multiple girthy rods. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head as the nymphs started fucking her faster and faster. The sounds of their thighs smacking against her perfect body were deafening. Tomas was excited to finally get his turn to fuck Elena's pussy. At the moment, all he got was her mouth.

"Boy, you'll be the first one to cum in her. I've heard the rumors of how she treats her squires. No better way to repay her than by making her baby crazy!" he laughed so loudly that Tomas thought the trees were gonna come falling down.

Elena got put up against a tree, two guys from the back, enjoying themselves while she was being eaten out from the bottom by the female nymph. Any attempt at her moaning would turn into an effortless fight as a cock found its way into her wet mouth. One after the other, the nymph men were testing the royal pussy out, feeling how tight it is before finally allowing Tomas to get a feel.

The innocent boy couldn't believe how good a tight slit feels. He groaned in pleasure as he wrapped his hands around Elena's hips, thrusting into her with every bit of anger he had left in him. The guys were cheering him on while holding Elena down. It was as if she finally got what she deserved after torturing so many of her servants.

The nymphs forced Elena's mouth on their cocks so she couldn't scream when Tomas exploded inside of her womb. She couldn't handle more herself, either. Tears of sheer, sex-crazed pleasure ran down her cheeks as she squirted all over Tomas's girthy rod. The sensation of pearly white semen pouring out of her pussy, engulfing her in its warmth, made her feel beyond overjoyed. The mixture of semen and her cum ran down her perfect curves as Tomas pulled back, watching the waterfall of his seed freely flowing out of his knight companion. He couldn't believe he might become a father at this age.

"Looks like it's our turn, boys." the leader male nymph proclaimed.

"I suggest we take her back to our village. It would be a shame not to share her with the rest of the guys." one of the other guys said.

"Come with us, love." the female nymph gently kissed Tomas on the cheek before walking after her male friends, who were now carrying Elena on their shoulders.

She was far too exhausted and lost in pleasure to even attempt to fight back.

Tomas thought about it for a few seconds and decided what was the worst that could happen. After picking up the bits of Elena's armor, he hurried ahead to catch up with the rest of the group, curious to see where this adventure will take him.

12