Slutty Living Ch. 02

Story Info
Welcome to The Beverly Hills Slutty Hotel.
6.3k words
8.3k
1
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,133 Followers

Slutty Living 02

By : DickThePimp

A change from the first episode... the Slutty Swingers Motel is now The Beverly Hills Slutty Hotel... Max isn't the manager, but she works there along with her other jobs... Enjoy my slutty peeps...

Episode 02 : Welcome To The Beverly Hills Slutty Hotel

"God, Hoda... how much cum do you want? Nasty caramel slut. You filthy fucking cum whore."

"God, yes! I'm such a filthy fucking cum slut! Mmmmmmmmmmm.... more... more!"

"Yeah... take that sweet dick cream, you filthy cum pig! Here..."

Kathie Lee (Kathie Lee Gifford) leans over and spits in Hoda's cum dripping, wide open mouth. She slaps her, then leans over and licks her cum plastered face, scooping up a tongueful of slimy jizm for herself. "Mmm. So fucking good." My grandmother quickly swallows the huge wad of creamy sperm caking her tongue. She's just as much of a cum freak as her slutty partner Hoda Kotb is. But she loves talking dirty to Hoda while she's getting creamed in their podcast studio. The footage is also gonna be part of another Faceblasters With Hoda for Slutty Porno.

"OK, Bill. That was wonderful. Thank you. NEXT."

"WOW! Yummmmy! Nice cock, big boy."

"Thanks, baby. Wanna suck it?"

"Don't mind if I do." Kathie Lee kneels down in front of that nice inch monster... that's fatter than her forearm. "I need to make sure to thank Megyn (Megyn Kelly) for all the big yummy cocks she books for our show." Kathie Lee dives in, happily slobbering all over that massive meat, her mouth barely able to fit around the enormous shaft. Her eyes roll back in her head in delight as she attempts to bob her dirty blonde head on that massive meat, but it's immense girth makes it difficult. Her spit hangs way down from the sides of her mouth. All nasty and hot.

Hoda, who's squatting next to my grandmother, waiting for another big creamy facial, smiles away, cum drunk from the seven facials she's already taken this morning. She starts sucking on Dan's hairy nuts as Kathie Lee manages to get her dick sucking rhythm going on that super fat dong.

About five, huge dick gobbling... and hairy nut sucking... minutes later, Hoda gets facial number 8.

"Fuck!" Dan grunts and jerks, his cum splattering on all of that other cum drenching Hoda's sexy, caramel toned smiling face. That Egyptian whore takes the best facials, smiling wide the whole time, beaming bright with cum love and beautiful, slutty desire.

"Mmmmmm. So gooddddd." Hoda moans as she softly sucks Dan's super fat white dick. She gets in about half of the pale white shaft, her creamy, cummy lips stretched real wide around all that veiny white meat.

"God.... You've goot taste this, Kathie Lee. It's so yummy." Hoda smiles at her horny podcast cohost, handing her the immense dick. Kathie Lee quickly dives in, sucking hard to get out a couple of final drops of gooey dick cream. She pops her mouth off of that giant luck with a loud pop.

"Damn... you get a second blow, Dan. You've got so tasty jizz. You ready for more, slut?" Kthie Lee winks at Hoda who quickly answers.

"OH YEAH." Hoda and Kathie Lee start licking both sides of that obscenely fat dick while Dan just stands there and groans, head back, absolutely loving it all.

While my gorgeous, cum crazed grandmother and Hoda continue filming the latest episode of Hot Chicks... Hot Sex... sans Kim, who's busy with other Slutty Living biz... I'm over at one of our crown jewels at Slutty Living... The Beverly Hills Slutty Hotel (Formerly the world famous Beverly Hills Hotel) doing some work for my awesomely wonderful mother............

"Oh my God... this place is absolutely amazing, James." My girl Courteney Cox (Monica/Friends) is in awe of the hotel, grinning from beautiful ear to beautiful ear as she gleefully looks over the lobby.

She and her TV hubby Matthew Perry (Chandler/Friends) are visiting with her friends... pun only partially intended... my girl Jennifer Aniston (Rachel/Friends) and Lisa Kudrow (Phoebe/Friends). We're doing a little Friends spinoff for Slutty Porno... with a slight twist. Yeah... it's the porn version of Friends. To make things easier, I'll refer to them as their character names when they're filming and their real names when they aren't. Mom (Kelly Madison) and Spence (The King Of Queens) are filming this part of the show. Mom's the director also.

"It's been a long time since I've seen my gorgeous cousin, the slutty mogul." Monica hugs me and excitedly kisses me all over my face.

"Mon... he visited us two weeks ago." Chandler seems a little jealous.

"So... two weeks is a longggg time. Geez, Chandler... relax. We're at the most famous hotel ever. Enjoy it."

"Max... can you please show Chandler to their room? Monica and I are gonna catch up on old times."

"Sure, babe... this way, Chandler, is it?" Max pops a bubble in front of Chandler, a sassy smirk on her perfect face as she show him the way to the elevator. He looks all jealous at Monica as he walks with my love Max, but she shrugs him off and walks with me outside to the wooded patio. Monica tosses Chandler her purse to take up to the room. He grabs it, all grumpy, as he gets on the elevator with Max.

"So..." I reach down and squeeze Monica's small, but beautifully firm booty through her skin tight jeans. We walk with my hand gripping that delicious rump. "How's everything, babe?"

"It's fine. I'm glad you invited me... I mean us... Chandler and I... out her." Monica shrugs her shoulders again, feeling all oopsy about not remembering her husband right away. I just grin. I love Monica. She's a sweet cousin... and don't tell Chandler, but she's a real freak when she wants to be.

We slowly walk and talk though the patio... my hand firmly squeezing that very fit ass the whole time... passing and waving at the Polo Lounge brunch crowd... Some dressed... Some not... that's dining out there.

Upstairs in their room, my smokin' hot wife Max is getting Chandler settled in...

"Wow... nice room. Real nice... Freaking Monica."

"Yep... they all are. Thanks."

Chandler tips the bell man and closes the door. He seems to still be a little grumpy so he needs relax a tad. Max is world renowned for her guest relaxation skills. She's not only a great manager at Slutty Autos, she's also great at every job... and thing... she does. Max does her thing.

"So... Chandler, is it?" She mockingly smirks at him, chewing hard in her gum. He shakes his head in frustration, not in the mood for Max's patented teasing.

"Relax, dude. You're in paradise. You've got a hot wife. There's a bunch of hot wives here... including me. Damn... chill on the jealousy stuff. Here..."

Max shocks Chandler, yanking open her skin tight white and pink hotel blouse, showing him her very skimpy white bikini top underneath. It's one piece. And a very, very skimpy one piece at that. Her luscious tits are spilling out of it. It barely covers her phat pink nipples.

Chandler jaw stares, open mouthed, jaw dropped and drooling at those push breasts. They're the most requested breasts at our world famous The Polo Lounge and Fountain Coffee Room by the guests/customers. Much more on that slutty action a little later.

Max laughs. She's used to guys going nutso for her big tits. It's one of the main reasons... or two of the main reasons... that I married her. (Happy hubby, titty loving smirk)

"Glad you like 'em. Oh... you really like 'em, I see." Max smirks, looking away and chewing hard on that gum after she notices Chandler's bulge in his beige cargo shorts.

"Huh? Uhhh...." Chandler just stands there, drooling and gawking at my wife's bikini top covered jugs.

Max's got her hands on her curvy hips, a cocky, "yeah... I'm that bitch" look all over her gorgeous face. She blows and pops a bubble right quick, still looking away from Chandler. She knows full well the power of those super hooters. And she uses it whenever she needs... or wants... too.

"Ahhhhh.... Hmmmm..." Max checks her watch. She takes off her blue jacket and tosses it over on the desk. She walks over to Chandler, slowly pulling her perfectly shaped, milky white titties out of that very, very skimpy top. His eyes get even bigger, still open mouthed, still drooling... and still gawking insanely hard at Max's mesmerizing chest.

"You might as well squeeze 'em before your eyes explode." Max grabs Chandler's hands and place 'em on her 34DDs. He immediately starts squeezing 'em for dear life, still gawking and drooling. Max shakes her head and raises her eyebrows at him, looking away and thinking to herself, "what a goof."

Chandler's hands squeeze and shake, twist, grope and fondle, shake some more... and squeeze a lot more, almost independent of the rest if his body, which is motionless and staring a hole through my wife's big, beautiful tits.

"Ummm... Ummm... I... I can't..." Chandler yanks his hands away. He shakes his head hard to clear it. "I'm sorry. You have... Ummm... such, such beautiful breasts. Oh my God... such beautiful breasts." Chandler stares again at them, looking very pained and depressed that he can't fondle them some more.

"I'm married. I can't. I'm sorry, but I can't. Thank you, though."Chandler plays it cool, regaining his full composure, standing upright and being all serious. Max looks at him like he's fucking crazy. She shakes her head, still chewing hard on her gum, and puts her breasts away, grabbing her jacket and tossing it onto her right shoulder.

"Oh well. OK, I guess. Hopefully you'll loosen up while you're here. It's such a fun place to be." Max looks right at Chandler, a mocking, but still gorgeous grin on her face as she pats Chandler's. "You really need to relax, dude." She confidently walks out of the room, grinning, blowing a big bubble and popping it, closing the door behind her.

Chandler stands there and thinks about what Max said. He decides to stay all tense and jealous for the moment though, unfortunately.

Spence cuts the filming upstairs and we head back downstairs, where mama is filming Monica and I in a nice, secluded little nook.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm.... God... I love your huge cock, James. Please cum in my mouth. Please." Monica looks up at me from her knees, begging me, those gorgeous eyes twinkling. She definitely doesn't have to beg.

She bobs that beautiful, dark haired head on my giant cock, spastically slobbering all over it, her spit racing down my extra long shaft to my crotch as Monica pumps the base and ravenously sucks about five inches into her mouth and throat.

She makes it down to seven fat inches of dick, my precum pouring down full force her greedy gullet. Her head is a blur. Monica's a little tightly wound and competitive so she wants to get me off as fast as possible.

I stand there and chill, smoking, my left hand on the top of her beautiful head, enjoying her work. She expertly sucks me off, her throat clamping down tight on my bulbous crown and thick shaft as it plugs further down it. My cock throbs and lurches, making Monica gag and cough, but she's still able to swallow more, taking in nine inches as my cock lurches again.

My thick cream wave explodes down her fast swallowing throat. Monica moans in utter, orgasm eating delight the whole time as she pumps and sucks out every last drop of gooey, super protein. Her hands are clasped together around my base, jerking me faster and faster as her mouth and throat suck and pump my head and shaft, her teeth lightly grazing my sensitive underside. That gets a big groan of delight from me. Monica giggles, looking up at me so happy and cum greedy as I finish pumping my creamy wad down that talented, over stuffed throat of hers.

"Thank you, James." Monica smiles up at me, so sweet and loving, licking and sucking my very happy crown. I blow her a kiss and shoot her a slutty wink, smoking and smiling. God bless blowjobs between friends... this time, pun definitely intended. (Cocky, sexually happy grin)

"Awesome job, guys. Well get to the next scene in a little while." Mama smiles, kissing my cheek, then heading off to setup the next scene for Swinging With Friends. All my mother's idea. She talked it over with my sister Gianna, then let me in on it, knowing the hotel would make the perfect backdrop for it. She was right... as usual.

We had to get permission to use the name and characters... and that was a bit of a pain, but we finally got it worked out. Money talks. A lot of it talks even louder. Plus... I've got a few connections so it all worked out.

Courteney and Jennifer loved the idea so that part was real simple. They talked Lisa and Matthew into it. The Gunther guy is in it also. Nobody mentions his real name. They just call him Gunther. He was REAL eager to be in it. David Schwimmer and Matt LeBlanc didn't wanna do a porno so they passed. Their dumb loss is our horny gain. Hahaha. We have more than enough dicks around to entertain their hot and horny female former costars.

"It's great working with you, James. God, your cum tastes great. Mmmm Mmmm." Courteney licks her glistening wet lips, adding a sexy wink to sweeten the sexy charm.

"My pleasure, baby. It's always great to fuck you and Jennifer. Or Monica and Rachel." I throw her a horny wink back... just being me.

Courteney kisses me, all cum my and sweet smelling. We holds hands and walk casually around the hotel. I give her the extended, very personal tour while we wait on the next scene. Nude people... and half nude people... fucking everywhere. A beautiful atmosphere indeed.

Meanwhile, Kaia is having a little chat with a guest. She's so sweet. Everyone is mesmerized with her. Especially horny swingers...

"No. I've never been in a foursome. My brother, James has been extra careful with me. He's very protective of me and I love him so much for it. He's so sweet."

"He's the owner, right?"

"Yeah. He let's his wife, Kim run it for him when she's not busy with the other businesses, but he owns it. My great grandmother helps out too. When she's not doing her podcast and everything."

"Kathie Lee's your great grandmother?"

"Yep. She runs the spa. Like I said, when she's not doing her podcast." Kaia smiles all sweet, sipping a cherry margarita while she chit chats with Dan. He's a doctor from Ohio. He's also a swinger with his wife, Leslie. Mid 50's. Average height. In shape. Beard. Pretty chill dude. He's trying to put the moves on Kaia, but he's being very careful not to push too hard because of me. Kaia tells everyone how protective I am of her kinda as a protective thing. Keeps dudes at bay. She very smart about those type of things, even at her young age. Mama raised her well.

Kaia's putting on the charm though. A sweet little innocent look as she slowly sucks on her straw, twirling it around slowly in her drink. She bats her beautiful eyes at Dan, driving him wild with desire. A super beautiful young blonde with FF tits in a pink string bikini, sipping on a margarita in front of you is a very hot temptation for any horny guy.

"So... you wanna party with my wife and I? And maybe a friend... later? You'll definitely have fun, I promise." Dan decides to go for it. He gives Kaia a confident smirk, letting her check out his hairy six pack. Hairy chest and stomach. Brown with some gray mixed in... like the hair on his head and face.

Kaia sweet smiles, looking at him so pretty, then bashfully lowering her head. God... she plays the innocent teen gimmick perfectly.

"I don't know. I don't think my brother would like that." She pretends to be shy. She's really sweet and easy going, but she's really not shy at all. She can convince anybody that she is though.

"C'mon, baby. We don't have to tell him." Dan gently rubs Kaia's right arm, cozying up to her. "I promise, you'll have a great time. Scouts honor." He puts up a scouts sign and playfully grins.

"I don't know." Kaia plays right along, sipping her drink and acting all shy. That dude really thinks he's got her. She's totally got him hooked. She keeps sweet smiling and keeps up the innocent teen routine.

"I promise, your brother won't find out. I mean... he's not around now, is he?" Dan looks around, looking back at Kaia and shrugging his shoulders as he waits anxiously for her to give in. He has no idea who he's dealing with.

"I can't, sorry. He knows everything. Besides... I love just being with him. I love my brother more than anything. He's so sweet to me. Sorry." Kaia shrugs her shoulders at a dejected Dan and starts to walk off, but Dan grabs her arm.

"C'mon, baby. I promise... I really do promise... you'll have an amazing time. OK?" He gets pushy. BIG MISTAKE.

Kaia reaches in her daisy dukes pocket and grabs her phone, quickly texting me. She texts 911 to me to signal me that she needs help. Dan doesn't even notice her doing it. A minute later, while Dan is still trying to put the moves on my dear sister, I walk up behind him. He's startled.

"Hey, Kaia."

"Hey, big bro. This is Dan. He wants me to be in a foursome with him and his wife... and a friend. I told him I don't think you would approve of that. Could you please tell him that yourself?" Kaia gives ol' Dan the ol' shrug your shoulders, sorry, but you're fucked look. He gets nervous.

"Of course, sweetheart... Dan... I definitely wouldn't approve of that. I'm very protective of my smokin' hot sister so you should go look somewhere else... right now as a matter of fact. If you don't... you'll definitely regret your decision. Are we on the same page here?" I give him a calm, cool and laid back... but very direct... smirk. He catches the drift real quick.

"Sure thing. Sorry. My mistake. Enjoy your afternoon." Dan nods to Kaia... and me... and walks off, smartly. He was definitely on the fast track to a pretty bad beating if he didn't leave. I don't like to assault the guests at all. It's bad for business. I'm here to have fun and make sure they have as much fun as possible. But... we do maintain order here. And you definitely don't wanna bother my sister. That'll get you on my very bad side real damn quick.

"Thank you, big bro. You're the sweetest." Kaia softly kisses me on the lips three times. My thing. She knows me so well. She smiles so sweet the whole time. We hug and stand there. I hold her tight and she holds me tight, right back. Our love only gets stronger. My baby sister is my sunshine. Maybe the closest person to me... along with Kim and mama. Such a beautiful princess. Smells so darn nice too. (Sniffing her aroma)... ahhhhhh. Yep... real sweet smell. I kiss her forehead and stand there with her, hugging my baby sis as the cool breeze blows. A beautiful day with my beautiful princess.

Back at the podcast studios...

"OK, Hoda girl... I'm going to go see my sweet grandson at the hotel. You keep being a slut, baby. Make sure you film everything too. You big pornstar, you." My grandmother kisses Hoda, who's taking a deep dicking for our butler Jeeves. He's fucking her in the break room, on the table. Hoda's on her back looking up at Jeeves always restrained face as he pumps nine and a half inches of fat old white cock up her still tight, caramel tinted Egyptian American twat. She's smiling away, her hands on Jeeves' elbows as she happily takes the deep dicking while everyone comes in and grabs a coffee or scone... and takes a pic or two... then gets back to work. Just another day at Slutty Living Podcasts.

"Oh God... OK, Kathie Lee. I'll make sure toooooooooo...." Hoda squirts all over that fat wrinkled cock barreling up her hard spasming cunt. "I'll make sure to film everything." Hoda holds her phone up. "Say cheese, big daddy." She blows Jeeves a smiling, slutty kiss.

"Cheese, madam." He says it with no emotion, and continues fucking. Always the professional.

Kathie Lee crawls under the table real quick before she leaves, pulling Jeeves' fat dick from Hoda's dripping wet pussy. She sucks it all the way in, bobbing her head for a minute as she orally fucks it, running her tongue back and forth underneath it as she sucks it. Jeeves lets out a happy... but reserved... growl. Kathie Lee tickles his balls, then spits on his cock, sliding it back in her cohost's anxiously awaiting cunt.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,133 Followers
12