Slutty Living Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK... time for me to split. Happy humping Hoda, honey." My grandmother waves back to Hoda as she walks out, Hoda screaming again as she cums... again.

...

Back at the hotel, Rachel and Phoebe are talking to Gunther in the coffee shop (The world famous Fountain Coffee Room).

"There's no way you could suck your own dick while Phoebe fucked your ass with a strap on, Gunther. No way." Rachel pours some creamer in her coffee at the counter. She and Phoebe are sitting at the counter talking to Gunther who manages the coffee shop (in the movie).

"Yes I could. I'll prove it right here. I'll suck my own dick standing up while Phoebe fucks my ass from behind. C'mon on over here, Phoebe. My ass is ready and waiting. But... if I do do it... you have to let me fuck your ass, Rachel. Deal?" Gunther desperately wants to ass fuck my girl Rachel. He's got a massive crush on her. He looks at her all happy and anxious, a coy smile on his face, waiting for Rachel to hopefully agree to the bet.

"Hmmm... I don't know. That sounds like a good bet, but I don't know if I want you fucking my ass though. Ross and James might get upset. Let me see it." Rachel looks over the counter, a naughty smirk all over her perfect face. Eyebrows raised while she waits for a peek.

Gunther quickly unzips his dark pants and whips out his huge cock. He proudly displays it for his dream girl, holding it up for her.

"WOW!!!!!" Phoebe's eyes almost jump outta her head. Her jaw drops. It's the biggest cock she's ever seen other than mine. Eleven and a half inches and real fat. Uncircumsized. Gunther smirks confidently, very proud of his giant dick. He jerks it for both ladies, then swirls it around. Phoebe's eyes are locked on it, following all the way around, a mesmerized grin plastered on her beautiful face the whole time.

"That's a damn nice cock, Gunther. OK... you've got a deal. But... you've gotta make yourself cum in your mouth. AND!... You've gotta swallow it! All of it! Deal?"

Rachel holds out her hand for him to shake it... which he does very quickly. "Deal! I swallow my own cum all the time. No big deal." Gunther pumps his fist, knowing he's gonna finally get to fuck Rachel's ass. He's fully confident on being able to suck himself to completion while getting anally pounded by Phoebe and her big bad strapon.

About two minutes later, the entire coffee house is watching... and filming... Phoebe ass bang Gunther behind the counter from behind while he bends over and sucks on that huge rod, managing to get about half of it down his throat from that awkward position.

"YEAH... SUCK IT, BITCH! SUCK THAT DICK! SUCK THAT DICK!" Phoebe screams as she slaps Gunther's white ass, grabbing his hips and pounding hard up his rather loose ass. He groans around his cock, enjoying the hard butt slamming. She figures that her rubber dick isn't the first one to travel up his hershey highway. She pounds his ass hard and fast, making grunting faces, really getting into the whole freaky vibe of it.

Rachel watches closely, sitting up from her seat, looking over the counter at Gunther sucking that fat meat, imagining what it's gonna feel like pounding her ass shortly. She hopes I won't find out about it. She doesn't really care anymore if Ross does though. They've been fighting. And she's really starting to like the idea of that huge cock pummeling her tight, firm butt til she can't stop cumming. She licks her lips excitedly as she watches, rubbing her pussy under her short little, dark gray mini skirt.

She sees Gunther gulping down his cum, his throat swallowing fast as his dick twitches and lurches in his mouth. "Mmmmmm... drink that cum, baby." Rachel says to herself, under her breath as she watches closely.

Phoebe screams out, cumming, while she continues a ally dominating Gunther. He raises his head and opens his mouth, showing Rachel a small amount of cum left in his mouth. He gulps it down and opens up again, showing her its all gone.

"Well... get that ass ready, Rach. I might let him fuck mine too. I just love a big dick up my butt. Yum yum... give me some." Phoebe slaps Gunther's butt, pulling out and walking around the Rachel. She grabs Rachel's head and pulls it down to her purple strapon. Rachel's innate slutty senses take over. She grins and dives in, deep throat ming the Gunther ass flavored rubber dick, slobbering and sucking on it wildly.

"Take it, bitch! Suck my dick, bitch!" Phoebe orders, holding Rachel's dirty blonde haired head and fucking her throat. Slamming down it over and over. Rachel willingly whores out her throat, gladly taking the hard fucking with a naughty, drooling smile. Everyone applauds and watches... and films. It's face fuck fun time at the coffee house. Hell yeah.

Over at the sauna and hot tubs...

"Chandler, relax. OK? We're at a great hotel and it's beautiful here. Just relax and chill. It's a vacation. So enjoy it. Stop being so damn jealous. It's annoying. Geesh!" Monica shakes her head, very frustrated with her jealous hubby. Their in one of the hot tubs, soaking away. Monica's also watching the naked Swingers walk by and go in the sauna and the other hot tubs. It's steamy and there's a a lot of naked pussy and dick walking by. Monica is very happy... and she's trying to ignore Chandler as well.

"Geez, Monica. I know it's a vacation. It's just... WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT? FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!" Chandler slaps the water, all angry at Monica checking out the passing dicks. He does notice a nice pair of titties walking by her though. He stares, still wanting to argue with his wife, but unable to speak cause of his intense titty gazing.

"I've had it with you. You need to chill. I'm gonna check out the sauna. You stay here... and stare at all the titties, jackass!" Monica gets out of the tub, her skimpy black two piece bikini barely staying in her very fit and trim body. She leaves Chandler in the tub to stare at titties, and walks into the sauna.

"Yum!" Monica looks over all of the available dick. There's seven guys in the huge sauna. Two other chicks too. Monica walks up the middle and sits in between two older swingers, breathing in the hot smoke, sweating and relaxing. Everyone else in the sauna is nude except Monica. She feels a little out of place, but she's a little too shy right now to throw off her bikini in front of all of those strangers. Or is she?...

"HI, everyone. I'm Monica." She greets everyone with a happy smile and wave. They all greet her back, looking at her funny cause she's wearing clothes.

"You know, Monica... it's a Swingers Hotel so you can feel free to get naked any time you want. We're all used to it so no one will bother you or think you're a slut." The guy to her right tells her. He's in his 60's, pudgy and hairy. A nice fat dick between his legs though. Monica definitely notices.

"OK!" She blurts out, stopping off her bikini in no time flat. She stretches, letting everyone take in her very beautiful body. She's a workout wonder. Very fit. Very sexy too. Nice tight body.

"Very nice, baby. Very nice indeed. I'm Chuck." The same guy tells her. He's checking her out real close, rubbing her right thigh as he does. He even rubs up to her pussy. Monica doesn't stop him so he starts rubbing that too, his cock hardening.

The guy on the other side chimes in. "I'm Dean. You're hot, Monica." Dean starts massaging Monica's shoulders as Chuck starts fingering her twat. Monica coos happily. Eyes closed. Head leaning back on the wall.

"Thanks, Dean. Oh my......." Monica feels something fat enter her pussy. Chuck has put her right leg on his and slid his dick up her pussy, fucking her slowly. Monica freezes for a second, not wanting Chandler to find out another guy... and more soon... is fucking her.

"Fuck it." Monica says to herself. She smiles at Chuck and leans over into Dean's lap, sucking his average size cock. She gives in to her inner slutty swinger desires, waving over everyone else. It's gangbang Monica time in the sauna. And she loves it!

Mama films it all, getting really turned on herself. She's wearing just a tight, thin, white and pink hotel tee shirt... no bra... and pink bikini bottom. Hotel white and pink flip flops too. She's very casual, and her thick pink nipples are poking through that thin top. Sweat, steam and sex scented fantasia is everywhere. It's swinger nirvana.

Monica takes on all cummers, fucking and sucking everyone. Two or three dicks at a time. She sucks two, slobbering and drooling everywhere, spit obscenely hanging from her very slutty mouth as her throat gets ravaged.

She even does double anal. That tight very firm butt gets stuffed to the max, pounded and slammed in that very steamy sauna, her screams of our sexual delight blasting out so loud, you can hear them outside the sauna door.

Chandler walks over to the door, trying to see in, but he can't. It's way too steamy. He tries to open it, but he can't. They locked it from the inside. He starts banging on it, frantically looking for Monica, but she just waves him off inside, laughing and squirting her overstuffed ass off.

The swingers roughly grope and fondle her entire heaving body, all sweaty and sexually glowing. Monica eats pussy while she gets her holes drilled, swallowing three loads of cum in five minutes. She's in sexual nirvana and she's loving every hard fucking second. They start pissing all over her smiling face and in her ass. The warm sensations drive Monica insane with guilty pleasure lust.

"GOD, YES!! USE ME!! USE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!" Monica is full blown in a sexually whorish trance. Her slim, trim body is being used for other people's naughty pleasure and that giving her immense pleasure.

Old dicks, young dicks, middle age dicks, they're all drilling Monica, fucking, cumming and pissing all over... and in her.

Mama is loving the hot action too, tossing off her sweat drenched tee shirt, her huge naturals jumping wildly she makes sure to capture all of the action, her assistant Mone Divine (pornstar) helping film it while she plays with herself as she watches the crazed filth.

Hands violently grab and grope mama's 34FFs as she moves around directing the action, letting Mone do all the camerawork. Mone is nude, fitting in perfectly with all the hot swinger fun.

Finally, everyone... women included... surround Monica on the sauna benches and start pissing all over her, from her dark, soaking wet with sweat and piss hair to her beautiful feet. They completely drench her with piss. Monica cheers them on, smiling wide and begging for more.

"MORE!!!! MORE!!!!! GIVE ME MORE PISS!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! FUCK YOU, CHANDLER!!!!!"

Everyone cheers to that and jojns in as they piss bukkake his gorgeous horndog wife. "FUCK YOU, CHANDLER!!!!"

Everyone is high fiving, cheering, and pissing. Monica is completely drenched with piss. It's a beautifully slutty sight for sure.

"CUT." Mama calls out. Filming stops. She and everyone else applauds the hot action, the steamy, pissy, cummy vibe permeating super strong throughout the sauna is intoxicating for everyone.

Mone hands mama the camera, then walks over to Monica, smiling all slutty. She squats down and starts licking the piss from her gangbanged body. That gets a raucous cheer from the super horny swingers. Mama cheers Mone on. Four guys surround Mone and start pissing all over her as everyone keeps up the loud and horny cheering. Mone just smiles, sucking each pissing dick, then going back to licking Monica clean while a fat, old dick starts butt banging her doggy style.

Mama gets titty groped from every direction roughly. She smiles so happily, her nipples jumping and throbbing incessantly, loving the hardcore titty molesting so very much.

Meanwhile, back in the coffee house (Fountain Coffee Room)...

"GOD... FUCK MY ASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! SHIT!!!!" Rachel is taking Gunther's huge dick anal drilling from behind, her arms gripping the marble counter tight, her body trembling from the intense cum sensations racing throughout her perfect, trim body. Her C cup titties are jiggling furiously as Gunther rails up her butt, grinning from ear to ear as he fucks his dream girl... also from the beautiful feeling of Phoebe eating his ass. She's massaging his fat nuts as she tongues his ass, her face shoved deep in that white ass crack.

The customers are cheering them on, filming... along with Spence... taking pics, and talking amongst themselves.

About ten minutes later, "OH FUCK!!!!!" Gunther starts cumming. His body violently lurching as he cums deep up Rachel's bowels, painting them white with his thick cream. Rachel rubs her pounding clit furiously, cumming once again as Gunther finishes cumming up her well battered butt.

"That was so AWESOME!!!" Gunther starts crying with joy. He's wanted to butt bang Rachel forever, and he finally got to do it.

Phoebe pulls his huge dick outta her friend's trembling butt and devours it, sucking him dry, slobbering everywhere as she greedily sucks out every last drop of jizz in that hooded monster. She licks all under the head as she sucks hard on that massive dick, making Gunther jump and grunt with delight.

He ends up butt fucking Phoebe for thirty minutes while Rachel pisses all over him, cums, and pisses again. It's pure piss fuck heaven in the coffee house. Spence films everything perfectly as he jerks his own huge hooded dick. An old lady comes up to him and kneels, sucking him off as his films Gunther cumming all over Rachel's smiling face. Awesome ending to the freaky scene.

...

Kathie Lee runs the spa for me. It's one of our top favorites amongst our horny guests. Massages, facials... in more ways than one... crystal therapy, manicures, pedicures, waxing, you name it. Even sexual health check ups. And those are very fun indeed

"Mmmmmmmmmmm. Your cums seems very, very fine to me, dear. Mmmmmmmmm. So tasty." My grandmother is testing one of our guests cum for him. She's a world renowned cum expert. She grades it on volume, viscosity, and of course... taste.

She's on her knees in front of Dale, eating his creamy dick dessert. He leaned back in the medical chair, a grinning happily. Kathie Lee let's the six inch dick slip from her mouth, playing with the cum in her mouth before gulping it down.

"Delicious, Dale. Perfect viscosity as well. Very nice, young man. I think you need a second opinion though, so... Penny... please come n here and tests Dale's cum for me." My grandmother smirks, calling in my wife Penny (Kaley Cuoco/The Big Bang Theory). Penny comes in, smiling, taking off her white silk bathrobe, letting Dale see that perfect, very fit body with her very perky 32C jugs and that deliciously smackable ass of hers.

"Sure thing, Kathie Lee." Penny kneels and starts sucking. Dale just grins his ass off... and sucks Kathie Lee's perfect, mature jugs as she feeds 'em to her while Penny happily...and expertly... slurps away on his half hard dick. The perfect spa experience indeed.

...

Kaia and I end up fucking in her room. We all have rooms here for when we hang at the hotel. Kaia and I fuck in the shower, me behind her playing with those awesome natural jugs, pussy fucking her tight, dripping wet pussy for an hour. Fucking my sweetheart sister while everyone is fuck happy at the hotel. It's a wonderful feeling and an everyday occurance too.

The Beverly Hills Slutty Hotel is the number one destination for horny freaks... and thank God for 'em. Sex and money make the world... especially mine... go round. Oh hell yeahhhhhhhhh... (Cumming in Kaia's quaking pussy.... Mmmmmmmmm)

Stay tuned for episode 03. Kim shows you Slutty Air... and Giada De Laurentiis and Max show you The Polo Lounge's famous titty loving service style. Later peeps..............

By : DickThePimp


12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
dinawatsonc3dinawatsonc3over 3 years ago
Andrea-Matt "Cum Frenzy"

Great Story!!! Especially the Hoda and Kathy Lee parts!! I would still like to read about Andrea and Cum Blaster Matt, in a volcanic cum eruption scene!!! Andrea is all smiling ,sexy, seamed stockings, and seductive , while Matt is shy nervous shaking and trembling!!! Ends in a "Cum Frenzy of epic proportion!!!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Taming Bratty Scarle VTuber Scarle becomes a bottom for her boyfriend.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Fooling the Attraction NXT's Mandy Rose gets tricked by Grayson Waller.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Dax’s Punishment Dax made a mistake. His wife is about to make him pay.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
House of the Dragon: Fire and Blood Prince Daemon and Princess Rhaenyra explore King's Landing.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Batman CYOA: Gotham Buffet Batman claims his reward for saving Gotham.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories