Slutty Mom and Daughter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're gonna split her in two!" Kevin exclaimed.

"As if," Jason smirked. "Gunslinger there's just one more donkey dick for Mrs. Lawson. The lady's a slut's slut."

The matter-of-fact way that Jason talked about Jill's promiscuity and sexual capacity thrilled Carol. Behind the youth's crudity was an undercurrent of admiration and desire. "That's what I want," she admitted to herself as she added a third and then a fourth finger to the pair that she was jamming in and out of her sopping cunt. "I want to be as big a whore as Jill. I wanna fuck all the time." She balanced carefully and took her other hand away from the window sill, using it to rub and pull at her clit. "Big guys. Young guys...guy's who'll brag about the things I do for them..."

Jill angled her legs out behind her and bent her knees, clenching her thighs around his hips and hooking her ankles behind his ass. Wyatt moved his hands from her hips to grasp her arms just above her elbows. When she was secure, she lifted her head and arched her back in a flying posture that was as astonishing as it was lascivious. Her oversized tits swung heavily beneath her in the light morning breeze.

Small as Jill was, Wyatt must still have been incredibly strong to support her outthrust weight that way. He leaned back a little bit, braced himself, and pushed his prick deeper into her cunt. When he finally bottomed out, Carol could see the sweat of his effort dripping from his giant dangling ball sack, visible below Jill's wide-open thighs.

"Come on, men, show some hustle if you wanna get in on this action," Wyatt grunted through gritted teeth.

As they had just before coming on Jill's face, Kevin and Jason exchanged a look that silently communicated a great deal more than an onlooker could guess. The teammates stood up simultaneously and walked over to crouch beneath the blonde's chest. Jason raised one powerful arm and placed his hand up flat against her small belly, lifting her slightly and relieving Wyatt of some of her weight. Then he and Kevin each closed their lips over one of her big, flat brown nipples and sucked.

Jill moaned deep in her throat. "Yes, oh yes, darlings, suck my titties. Mama likes..." When Kevin started strumming her clit with two fingers, she went cross-eyed.

Carol nearly died of envy. Only a few yards away, Jill Lawson-- the neighbor and friend with whom she'd unsuspectingly shared hundreds of cups of coffee and lunches and chats about their kids and careers--was naked and brazenly giving herself to three heavy-hung teen studs, any one of whom Carol would have given her left tit to have had between her legs for an hour.

More than that, Jill was willingly helpless between the three powerful youths. They could do whatever they wanted, for as long as they liked, toying with her lush body and using her tight holes at their leisure.

And even more astounding was that this clearly wasn't the first time. Getting gang-fucked by her students was a regular practice for Jill.

"Teaching has always been my passion," the blonde had once confided. "I get such inspiration from my students." Now Carol understood those words in a different light. She wondered just how frequently and for how long Jill's students had been "inspiring" her. The woman taught Senior English, which meant she had a fresh crop of newly legal studs in her classroom every year. A lot of them were probably virgins, ripe for carnal initiation.

Life was so fucking unfair, sometimes.

"Cumming!" Jill shrieked abruptly, startling Carol from her reverie. "Oh Jesus GOD I'm gonna...gonna--" Her entire body convulsed, her head whipping violently from side to side. Wyatt went on bucking his hips behind her, relentlessly driving his massive cock into her pussy while his teammates kept right on sucking her big nipples and fingering her clit.

Carol fucked herself frantically, surging toward her own climax.

"Mom?"

Spinning reflexively in the direction of his voice, Carol looked into her son Bryan's disbelieving eyes as he stepped out onto the porch.

She lost her balance and fell from the coffee table.

12