Slutty Mom and Daughter Pt. 03

Story Info
Carol makes up for lost time with her hung son, Bryan.
4.6k words
4.78
50.6k
89

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,566 Followers

Bryan closed the distance between himself and his mother in two strides and caught her in his arms. Her big, soft breasts pressed against his chest. One of his knees slid between her thighs and he felt the wetness of her slit gliding along the top of his leg.

His protective instincts had overridden his shock at finding his mother standing naked and playing with herself. But as he helped her regain her footing, his cock stiffened in response to her nudity and closeness as if she were any other hot, older woman. And she was literally hot, her whole body feverish.

He couldn't get the image out of his mind: his beautiful mother, standing up on that table with her ample ass tilted up and her hips rocking, her massive, perfectly-shaped tits trembling with passion as she finger-fucked herself.

Not that he wanted to forget. Hell, no.

Carol held tightly onto her son, making no attempt to cover herself. She stared up at him through dreamy, vacant blue eyes.

"You all right, Mom?" he asked. "You look a little dizzy."

His voice seemed to snap Carol back to reality. "I-I'm fine," she insisted, Blushing, she finally released Bryan and looked around the patio. "I lost my-my--"

"This?" He stooped down and retrieved the filmy blue nightgown from the floor near the window. When he stood up, he turned and got his first good look at the action next door.

Jill Lawson was naked and straddling a young man who lay on his back on a chaise lounge, slowly lowering herself onto his cock. Bryan didn't know him, or the guy standing to her right whose prick she was jacking. But he recognized Wyatt Foster. Wyatt stood in front of Jill waving his cum-dripping hard-on in her face. Her expression was priceless as she parted her lips and took his big cock-crown into her drooling mouth. She started riding the guy beneath her, bouncing faster and faster up and down on his lap.

"Wow," he exclaimed. "So much for Jill being all talk."

"What does that mean?" Carol asked. Her eyes were fixed on Bryan's crotch.

Between his mother's open display of her luscious body and Jill Lawson's orgiastic display, Bryan's cock was bulging out against the front of his jeans.

"Oh hell," he cursed. His dick acted like he hadn't gotten his rocks off for days, and nothing could be further from the truth.

He'd fallen asleep the previous night with Harper snoozing on top of him. The wanton little brunette was so sex-crazy that when she'd awoken from her first "nap" she'd just climbed atop him and fucked herself madly on his cock until she'd collapsed in exhaustion. She'd awakened once more, around two or three, insisting that he let her suck him off. But this morning she was nowhere to be found.

He'd come up to the kitchen to be greeted by a long look at his mother's perfect butt as she bent to get something out of the bottom freezer drawer of the refrigerator. She had not been wearing panties. Her moist, hairless slit winked in and out of sight between her smooth thighs as she moved, mocking him. He'd immediately volunteered to run out to the grocery store for her. He had to get out of the house. He needed time alone to clear his head, to think through all that he'd seen and what he'd done.

An hour and a half in the produce and dairy aisles hadn't clarified a thing. He kept mentally replaying what Harper had told him about how she and Mom had first wound up fucking.

On the drive back from the store he'd tried fruitlessly to push his sister's stories from his mind and to banish the fantasies of his mother that crowded his brain. And then he had walked right into this.

"Sorry." Bryan turned away from his mother and held out the nightgown to her, hoping for his cock to soften. Unfortunately, he found himself looking straight out at Jill and her partners again, and that was no help at all. The third guy had straddled the lounger behind her and was leaning forward with his hands braced on her shoulders, his long, thick cock pushing into her asshole.

He gave up and turned back to his mother. She was still looking him up and down as if sizing him up. She made no move to retrieve her gown.

The hell with it. He'd had a good long look at her body only yesterday while jacking off and watching her and Heather hump away like wild weasels. There was no point in playing shy about it.

"Fine, don't get dressed, then." Bryan tossed the garment onto a chair. "You know what? I like you better bare, Mom."

"Do you?" Carol gave him a crooked smile. "My, aren't you the bold one? What are those gals at college teaching you?" She took two steps toward her son. "It just so happens that I like being naked," she purred. "I like the freedom. I like being looked at. And I like what happens to men when they look at me."

"What...what happens to...?"

"Their cocks get hard, of course, silly. Just like yours is right now." She trailed her fingers lightly up along the zipper of her son's jeans. "Feels like a nice big one. Would you say you have a nice cock, Bryan? Come on, you can tell your mother."

"It's, uh, it's a cock. It's okay."

"Now you're being modest. Maybe Mom should have a look for herself. Just to be sure." She reached down and unbuckled Bryan's belt. He stood motionless as a statue while she unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them down to his knees. But when she yanked down his shorts and took his prick in her small, hot hand, his whole body jerked like a hooked fish.

"Mom!" Bryan exclaimed. Carol pressed her lips to his and darted her hot tongue into his mouth. Acting on pure instinct, she wrapped one arm around his waist, holding him close while running the fingers of her other hand lightly up and down the length of his cock. She didn't dare think about what she was doing. She only knew that her shock and humiliation at getting caught playing voyeur with the neighbors had evaporated in the instant that her son's hands had touched her flesh.

Good sense and conventional morality told Carol that fucking her son was dangerous and wrong. She let herself be guided instead by the pounding of her hot blood and the yearnings of her spasming pussy.

To her amazement, the python throbbing against her palm kept growing longer and thicker. She could tell that it would be bigger than his father's, which would make it easily the biggest that she'd ever had. She'd married Craig Taylor for that magnificent hunk of fuck-meat.

Recovering himself, Bryan took his mother in his arms and returned her kiss fiercely. Her big tits mashed against the tensed muscles of his chest and belly. He dropped his hands to grab and knead her full, round ass cheeks. "I can't believe it," he gasped. "I can't believe we're doing this, or that you even want to--"

"Fuck?" Carol pronounced the word slowly and deliberately, tilting her face up to stare deeply into her son's eyes. "You can't believe that your mother is a woman who loves to fuck?"

"I can't believe you want to fuck me," he replied.

Carol laughed and French-kissed her son again. "I can't believe any woman wouldn't want to fuck you." She broke their embrace and dropped to her knees before her son. "Yes, a very nice one, indeed," she murmured as she continued playing with his prick. "And Mother knows just what to do with such a nice cock."

They were both startled by a sudden loud wail of joy from the yard next door as Jill climaxed with three cocks pounding into her holes.

"Let's give them some privacy," Carol said, laughing. She rose and took Bryan's hand, leading him back into the house.

"Whose bedroom?"

"Oh, I can't wait that long!" Carol shoved her son's chest. He toppled backward to sit down heavily on the living room couch.

"I don't think I'll be wearing clothes around the house anymore," she announced, turning slowly on the balls of her feet to give her son a full, long look at her. "So while you're at home, you'll just have to get used to looking at me like this all day. Can you handle that?"

"Uh-huh." Bryan looked intimidated but intrigued.

"Good. I want you to handle me." She leaned over him and thrust her chest out, making her dangling tits jiggle enticingly. "I want you handling my big boobs. I want you sucking on them, and I'm pretty sure I'll need you fucking 'em, too. Uh-huh. And this--" she leaned back and thrust her hips forward, opening her legs to display her wet, open pussy--"I'm going to need your big, beautiful cock up here inside me. A lot. Will that be a problem, honey?"

"N-no Ma'am," Bryan stammered.

"Good. 'Cause I don't care how grown up you think you are or how you carry on at school, when you're under my roof you follow my rules." She sank to her knees again, crouching between Bryan's thighs. She brought her face so close to his cock that the big stalk quivered from her breath when she exhaled. "Stroke it for me, baby," she urged him.

Bryan looked startled. "Why?"

"Because I'm the mom and I said so, that's why!" Carol snapped. Bryan immediately grabbed his cock in one fist and started jacking himself off. She loved watching that big fuck-stick grow even longer and harder as her son pleasured himself. She loved having this kind of control over a man. Most young men wanted two things more than any others: to please their mothers and to get their rocks off. Carol meant to reap the lusty rewards of combining the two.

Still, she could only stand to watch passively for so long before she started licking her son's engorged glans. She swirled her moist tongue over it, poking and lapping at the taut, satiny, purple skin. Bryan stopped jerking himself off, running his fingers through her long, full curls.

"Aawwnnhh! That's...oh God, that's good, Mom!" Bryan breathed in short gasps. "Suck my cock. Please, please put it in your--"

Before he could say "mouth," Carol ducked her head forward. Her soft lips slid over his cock-knob and closed on the shaft right behind the coronal ridge. She sucked gently, drawing in more and more of his hot flesh as she pressed forward. The erotic sensation of his prick filling her mouth and throat was both familiar and thrillingly new. She'd frequently sucked off Bryan's father, often more than once a day. And Bryan's cock was a longer, thicker replica of her husband's.

Halfway down her son's cock, Carol paused. He was too damned big! Working her lips to massage his meat while she tried to draw a breath, she discovered that she couldn't do it. Choking, she pulled her head back. His prick popped free of her mouth, wagging damply in mid-air. She drew a long, ragged breath. "I'm sorry," she sighed.

"Don't be!" Bryan protested. "Mom, it's so amazing that you'd even try to throat me. None of the babes at college can do it. Most won't try, no matter how worked up they get." His attempt at reassurance was sincere, but Carol saw the disappointment in his eyes. That hurt her.

"Pull my head down."

"What?"

"If I choke this time, pull my head down," she repeated evenly. "Don't let me give up."

"I...Okay," Bryan agreed uncertainly. "I don't want you to hurt yourself."

"It's not just for you," Carol reassured him. It was true. Her whole being was on fire to have her son's cock inside her, to please him and to perform for him. And it was a matter of pride, as well. Carol always strove to throw her partners the hottest fuck of their lives. It was a matter of self-respect, and she was aware for the first time in years how much of that she'd lost as Craig had strayed from their bed.

She closed her lips around Bryan's cock again. Better prepared mentally and physically the second time, it took only a few quick bobs of her head to swallow as much as she'd managed on her first attempt. She paused again, then jerked back a little. Her son laid his hand on the crown of her head, holding her in place. "Keep goin', Mom," he rasped. "Take the whole fucking thing." His voice was rough; he couldn't hide how badly he wanted his mother to throat him to the balls. Carol gagged a little but willed herself forward, aware of a warmth rising from her pussy, flowing through her thighs and belly and into her tits.

She was actually on the verge of coming without touching herself! All because she was sucking her own son's cock.

She reached between her legs and gently rolled one fingertip over her hard little clit. An electric burst of pleasure shot through her. With that, her throat relaxed and her head slid down the remaining inches of his shaft. Her upper lip grazed the short stubble of his shaven stomach.

"Goddamn, that's it!" Bryan crowed.

She'd done it! She had all of her son's giant, pulsing prick in her mouth, and she climaxed like a wild animal. Electric sparks of pleasure leaped through her and she shook from head to toe, overcome by pleasure.

Carol started bobbing her head forward and back, massaging his thick fuck-pole with her lips while dragging her tongue up the underside of his prick. She cradled his balls, so much bigger and fuller than she remembered his father's ever being, even in his youth, and feathered her fingers along behind his sack toward his asshole. She could tell that he was close to shooting a geyser that belonged in Yellowstone.

Abruptly, Bryan took her head in his hands again and pulled her off of his prick. "Don't," she pleaded. "You have to let me finish. I'll make you cum so good, baby. Let me--"

"I need to fuck you first," he said, so earnestly that Carol had to relent. She didn't understand his urgency. After all, given Harper's wandering habits, mother and son surely had the house to themselves for the rest of the day. What she couldn't know and Bryan didn't want to explain was that he'd cum so many times in Harper's mouth and cunt the previous night that he wasn't sure how many times he could get it up this morning.

Bryan sure as hell intended to fuck his mother until neither of them could walk. But, just in case his stamina faltered, he didn't want to miss this first chance to get between her legs and shoot his load up her cunt. Not even for a blowjob from Mom.

His mother grabbed his wrists and yanked, tumbling him onto the carpet beside her. "Get on your back," she commanded, and he quickly obeyed. She swung a leg across his hips and straddled his belly on her knees. Reaching between her thighs she took hold of his rampant cock and fit the crown into her dripping pussy. She sat down hard.

"Aawwwngh!" Carol howled. She'd been so afraid of losing her nerve at the last moment that she'd taken her son's entire enormous prick up her cunt channel in a single plunge, and her senses overloaded with the pain and ecstasy of her pussy stretching well beyond the limits of anything she'd experienced before.

Bryan growled and cupped her tits in his hands, molding and squeezing and pulling down on them as if to hold her snugly against him. But she easily escaped, flexing her thighs to lift her hips until only the tip of his cock was inside her pussy. Then she dropped down onto him again, rotating her ass and clenching her cunt muscles to hug his prick tight.

"Jesus! Oh, Mom!" Bryan's head swam with the exquisite feeling of having his cock captured by the wettest, tightest cunt he'd ever fucked. Better than his sister. Yeah, Harper was one talented and fuck-crazy babe, but nothing compared to the luxurious, oily heat and clinging tissues of his own mother's pussy. He was certain that nothing ever would.

She rode him with abandon, gyrating her pelvis in tight circles and snapping her pussy on his prick as she spiraled up and down his pole. Squeezing her clit between two fingers, she closed her eyes and threw her head back, chanting "Fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..." in rhythm with her bouncing movement. She was utterly lost in some universe of sensual joy that Bryan could only imagine.

There was nothing for him to do but relax on his back and play with his mother's tits while she had her way with him. Hers were a perfect pair, each the size of a cantaloupe but pliant and soft and warm and as perky as a girl half her age.

Strangely, at that moment his mind wandered briefly to what he'd seen of Jill Lawson's knockers earlier. Damn, but that woman had a body nearly as luscious as Mom's, and she was obviously a total whore. He'd made a mistake by dismissing her overtures last year. Even with his mother working herself toward another orgasm on his dick while coaxing the jism from his balls, Bryan couldn't help but picture himself putting the prick to the lady next door.

If and when the time was right, of course.

"Cumming..." Carol moaned. "C-c-cumming..." She humped faster on Bryan's cock and he let go of her tits, taking her hands to help her balance as her wriggling, twisting movements grew erratic and uncontrolled--the flailing convulsions of a woman in the throes of an explosive full-body orgasm.

As her contractions ebbed away Carol sagged forward, flattening her tits against her son's chest. "So wonderful," she rasped, panting for air. "But you didn't cum." She flexed her pussy channel around his cock a few times more as if milking him.

"Plenty of time, yet." Bryan grinned and kissed his mother then flipped her over, rolling with her so that she landed on her back without his cock slipping out of her pussy. Supporting himself on his elbows, he gathered her fantastic breasts in his hands and lifted them, licking and sucking her large areolae until her nipples stuck up like acorns. He fucked her cunt with short strokes, a few inches in and out, and she responded by squirming her hips languidly. It was just enough to keep her pleasantly stimulated while he indulged himself with her motherly tits.

He moved his mouth from one nipple to the other and back, flicking his tongue across the turgid little peaks. Every so often he nipped one between his teeth, causing her to mewl gently and her pussy to clutch at his gliding prick. He fastened his lips on one breast and sucked harder, and harder, gradually pulling as much succulent, warm tit flesh into his mouth as he could. She rocked her hips faster against him and he lengthened his thrusts until he was slowly pulling his cock all the way out of her slit and sliding in until his balls bumped her ass.

Each time Bryan pulled out of her pussy, his mother humped upward in a futile attempt to capture it. He teased her pussy lips with his glans until she whimpered. "P-p-please!" she whined. Then he entered her, taking his time, pausing and working his shaft back and forth against her slick hot cunt walls for a bit before continuing forward. All the time he kept nursing on her big nipples.

She took his head in her hands and pulled him away from her tits, bringing his face to hers for a long kiss. "Gonna cum...ah...again," she whispered into his mouth. She bucked her hips in a faster rhythm than before. "Cum with me, baby. I wanna...uh!...wanna feel you cum inside me." He sped up his thrusts, matching the increasing tempo of her lunges.

Her moans and quickening breath and the delightful spasms of her cock-hugging cunt signaled her cresting climax. "I'm there! I'm there!" Bryan pulled out and slammed into her in a final balls-deep thrust. She clutched the backs of his thighs to hold his prick deep in her pussy. "Do it! Cum in Mommy's cunt!"

Bryan's prick pulsed and jerked inside his mother as the semen boiling in his balls shot upward. His heart pounded and his sight dimmed as he climaxed, ropes of jism erupted from his cock-slit.

"YES!" Carol shrieked, "OH FUCK YESSS!" as the first shot splashed into her eager fuck-tunnel. Every muscle in Bryan's body contracted as he pumped blast after blast of thick, scorching cum into his mother's cunt. Her fuck walls sucked blissfully at his cock, milking him for every precious drop.

Even as the flow of his jism dwindled, Carol flung herself relentlessly up at him, grinding and humping away. He could tell that she was cumming in waves, one orgasm on top of another.

Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,566 Followers
12