Slutty Mom and Daughter Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol was a slut who'd gone without a real cock for too long. Her body's needs couldn't be satisfied by a single climax--or by a single fuck.

Finally, their tremors subsided and they sprawled on the carpet, holding one another. Carol looked shyly at Bryan. "I would never have...that was more than I ever imagined fucking could be."

Bryan's heart welled up with pride. "I know. We're going to Hell now, right?"

"I don't goddamned care." Carol smiled lasciviously at him. "I think it's about time for your bath, honey," she joked. "Let's clean up and spend the afternoon in bed."

"Downstairs? Or your bed?"

"Upstairs. Our bed, now."

Suddenly, Bryan's cock was like steel again.

They showered together, then stripped the blankets and covers off of Carol's king-sized bed, rolling together and fondling each other atop the bare clean cotton sheets.

"Lie on your back," Carol told Bryan. "My mouth has unfinished business with that big dick." She got down between his legs, running her fingers over his cockhead, smearing them with his slippery pre-cum. Closing her fist around the root of his cock to hold it in place, she sighed contentedly and sucked his cock-knob into her hungry mouth.

She'd gone too long without sucking cock. It was what she loved more than almost anything about being with a man, the fullness and warmth of his prick sliding down her throat. Now that she'd gotten her son's thick cock between her lips, she wondered why she hadn't thought of this sooner.

That it was so wicked and forbidden only churned her excitement higher.

From now on, she'd fuck and suck her son whenever they had the chance. She supposed that she'd eventually have to share him with Harper, but that opened up exciting new possibilities as well.

"Suck me, Mom," Bryan groaned. He wound his fingers in her hair, tugging her down onto him. "I can't believe I'm hard again, after all--" he cut the thought short, not yet ready to tell his mother about last night. Who knew how she might react? "Oh, Christ, that's good!"

Carol slurped loudly on his cock, concentrating on getting the entire thing down her gullet a second time. She felt his strong pulse against the walls of her throat. She bobbed her head up and down, fucking her face a little further down his gigantic prick each time. So good! She was torn between wanting this blowjob to last as long as possible and craving his cum. It had been so long, she'd nearly forgotten the taste of jism. The constant trickle of pre-cum from her son's cock-slit reawakened her sense memory as well as her bone-deep craving for the rich, gooey stuff.

Desperate now to drink her son's load, she pumped her fist along Bryan's cockshaft furiously while reaching her other hand up between his trembling thighs and fondling his balls. He arched his hips upward, almost choking her by ramming the last several inches of his cock into her mouth.

"I'm cumming, Mom!" Bryan yelled. "Oh fuck, oh yeah, suck my dick you cocksucking whore! Awww fuck!"

His cock swelled even bigger and harder in his mother's mouth, jerking and twitching with a life of its own. When the first rush of jism surged up his cock stalk and exploded down her throat, she mewled and pulled her head up until only his glans was in her mouth. She wanted to feel it on her tongue, to savor her first-ever mouthful of son-cum.

She was not disappointed. She gurgled and swallowed ecstatically as great bursts of jism spewed into her, too much for her to keep up with. It overflowed and seeped out past the corners of her mouth, long dribbles of sperm-rich semen rolling down her chin and dripping onto her son's balls.

"So I'm a cocksucking whore, huh?" Carol repeated wryly, wiping the last drops of cum from her face and licking it off her fingers.

"Oh Jesus, Mom, I'm sorry..."

"Don't be," she said with a sly smile. "That's exactly what I'm going to be from now on. A shameless, spread-legged son-fucking slut. Far as I'm concerned, it beats being a faithful, modest, frustrated wife seven ways to Sunday."

Carol meant every word. She'd played the good wife for decades, passing up many an opportunity for casual sexual thrills with other men and staying true to a husband who didn't honor his vows in return. Craig was a selfish jerk, and what she got out of the deal that made it worth the trouble was that she had the best fuck in town between her legs. That was, on the nights he even came home.

Still, she understood him a little better now. In retrospect, monogamy had become a bore for her, as well. He'd been the first to break out, but in truth, the pressure had built up in both of them for years.

Fucking her son and daughter had blown the lid clean off her pressure cooker. But she swore that it would only be the beginning for her.

Bryan got out of bed and stretched. He looked out the window into the Lawsons' backyard. "Nobody out there now. Guess the team wore Jill out."

"She used them up, is more like," Carol said. She'd forgotten entirely about the hot group scene that had worked her up to the point where she was ready to jump her own son. Reminded of it now, her body reacted unmistakably. She was wet between her legs again, and her clit started to throb.

What would an orgy with such young studs be like? As quickly as she posed the question to herself, she began formulating a plan.

"That was a crazy scene, this morning, huh?" she asked Bryan as casually as she could.

"Crazy. Yeah, that's a word for it, I guess," he replied. He climbed back into bed and took his naked mother in his arms.

"I don't think I'd have been ready to do...what you and I did, if I wasn't watching them when you came in. They got me real turned on."

"Well, maybe we should send Jill one of your thank you cards." He said it as a joke, but Carol sensed his interest. There might be an opening there.

"Yes, we're in her debt," she agreed. "But, um, sweetheart, I was thinking that we might find a way to thank her more directly than that. You and me, together."

Bryan looked puzzled for a moment. Then his face lit up like Christmas morning.

12