Slutty Mom and Daughter Pt. 06

Story Info
No cock left behind...
5.5k words
4.7
33.4k
60

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,552 Followers

"Fuck me..." Liz Foster whispered hoarsely. Her voice was nearly gone from hours of moaning and screaming through orgasm after orgasm. Now she lay limp and exhausted on her back in the middle of her bed, drifting in and out of awareness, three pillows stacked under her ass to raise her pelvis to the perfect height and angle for a kneeling man to penetrate and fuck her without pause for a long time.

She whined and twitched her hips feebly, close to cumming again around her partner's relentlessly pumping prick. The orgasm growing in her loins would be another big one, she could tell. Every climax on this magnificent cock was better than the one before. She wondered if a woman could die from cumming too much. She didn't care. And she knew that Wyatt would not let that happen to her. Wyatt was a good son.

It was Wyatt's massive cock that was taking Liz to heaven with every bold, pussy-stretching stroke. Her son. She was fucking her son. Lust flared higher inside her at the very knowledge.

He took her at a leisurely pace, his big hands holding her thighs apart and her calves draped over his broad, muscular shoulders, leering broadly down at her as he ravished he, confident that she would never say "No."

She knew that she should say it. She should tell him to stop. Say "never again." She didn't want him to stop. She was already too far gone, having surrendered control of her body to her son hours ago. He handled her gently but with total mastery. He'd plowed into her from behind while she'd knelt on hands and knees, his hard belly smacking into her quivering ass cheeks with every thrust, until her legs had given out. Then he'd flipped her onto her back and continued, kissing her lips and cheeks and chin and on down her shoulders, sucking her tits, making her cum as effortlessly as if he had her cheat codes.

Liz felt some vestige of shame when she recalled how this had begun. How Wyatt had found her, this afternoon. But that humiliation was fading, just as was any concern for her marriage, home, and reputation. If Wyatt wanted to fuck her at high noon in the town square, his mother would open herself eagerly to him then and there. From now on she'd do whatever he asked.

Wyatt had fantasized and then plotted this conquest for a long time. Finally fucking his mother was even hotter in reality than in his dreams.

Liz Foster was a few years shy of forty. Naked, she was a teenager's wet dream come to life; just over five feet tall, full-hipped, her big round breasts tipped by mouthwatering domed nipples of the same pale coral color as her plump pussy lips. Many men wanted her, and she loved fucking.

Wyatt was a healthy, aggressive, driven young man. He played to win, and he was used to women throwing themselves at him--teachers, cheerleaders, the wives and mothers of the neighborhood, like Jill Lawson. As far as he was concerned, this incestuous coupling had been inevitable from the first time he'd sneaked a look at his mother in the bath.

Now that he had her, he meant to make her feel so good that she could never give him up.

Even after all these hours, just watching her grip the bed sheets in her small fists, her bright red hair fanning out around her on the bed, her face frozen in a dazed, depraved, open-mouthed smile, gave him a boner that could smash bricks. And he'd stay hard for her as long as they both wanted this to go on. Not that he had to manage that all on his own. He'd quickly gotten Mom past her initial shyness about sucking his cock, once she'd learned what was in store for her when he got another hard-on. Mom's mouth on his dick guaranteed his swift arousal.

"You're almost there again, ain'tcha?" Wyatt smirked. Liz opened her mouth as if to answer, but could only manage a weak nod. He drew his hips back, pulling slowly out of her clinging cunt. Her slick inner walls sucked at his shaft as if to hold onto him, and yielded to the slightest pressure of his prick whenever he entered her, welcoming him to fill her up to her cervix. Mom's pussy was a perfect match for his cock, which he reckoned just stood to reason. Mother's cunt, son's cock, made for each other. It was kinda a scientific thing, he figured. He'd have to ask his biology teacher, Mrs. Garrison, about that the next time she kept him after class for a furtive suck-and-fuck.

"Get ready." Wyatt took hold of Liz's nipples, tweaking and stretching them as he withdrew completely from her pussy. He saw a fleeting moment of panic in her glassy eyes at the sudden open emptiness of her sex channel. That hunger was his signal to thrust forward in one smooth motion, burying his cock in her cunt to the balls.

Liz's eyes rolled up in her head and her whole body jerked wildly. Her back arched and she found her voice at last, a mindless, keening howl torn from her larynx as rapture consumed her, every nerve ending so overwhelmed by sensation that the world went dark around her and she nearly passed out.

The sound of a ringing phone cut through the gathering fog of her awareness. Wyatt picked up the call as casually as if he'd been interrupted eating lunch.

"Hello...Oh, Hi! How are you? Actually, we're a little busy, right now...Yeah? Seriously?" He glanced down at Liz with a smile. "Oh, she's in bed right now. Resting, yeah. But I know she'd love to come along." He paused to listen, then added, "No, that's right. Mom's in, for sure. You like that idea, huh? Great. See you soon."

Wyatt tossed his phone aside.

"Who was that?" Liz asked wanly.

"Friend of yours, as a matter of fact. Carol Taylor. Invited us to a little get-together."

"Today? Now?"

"Whenever we're done here. It's real, uh, informal. Don't worry about what to wear."

Wyatt braced himself on his hands, bridging over Liz's body so that their only contact was at the juncture of their thighs. He'd kept his cock embedded in his mother throughout the conversation with Carol. He started moving again, picking up speed until he was driving Liz deep into the mattress with every stroke. "Spread wider, Mom!" he commanded, and she did so without thinking. No man had ever dominated her so completely as her own son was doing. It was the most fulfilling experience of her life.

"Gonna blow!" Wyatt yelled. He rammed his cock home, burying it to the balls in Liz's cunt as he went off at last, shot after shot of jism rifling up into his mother's hot depths.

"Ah-ah-ah-ahhhhh," Liz panted, cumming yet again from the taboo pleasure of her unprotected cunt overflowing with her son's potent seed.

####

"Shhh!" Wyatt cautioned his mother as they made their way quietly across the backyard of the Lawsons' house. Liz slipped off her sandals and crept along behind him. The recently-clipped grass tickled her toes. "Why all the sneaking around?" she whispered. "What kind of party is this, exactly?"

"Shush. I just wanna scope out the scene before we..." Wyatt peered in through the French doors of the family room. "Well, goddamn." He gestured for Liz to join him at the entrance.

The doors were unlatched and slightly ajar. Liz recognized the wet, rhythmic sounds of hard fucking even before she looked inside. What she saw there took her breath away.

Everyone in the room was naked. There was Jill Lawson, flat on her back on the long white sectional couch, legs up and locked around her son Corey's hips. He sat up on his knees thrusting his cock into his mother's cunt in the same way that Wyatt had when fucking Liz just an hour earlier. But they weren't alone. Carol Taylor hugged Corey's back, her enormous jugs mashed almost flat against his back, reaching around him with both hands to tweak and tug his hard nipples while she nibbled on his ear and whispered encouragement to him.

"Slow strokes, baby. That's it, that's the way to fuck your mother. Let her take her time to enjoy every bit of you. Look into her eyes, don't let her forget for an instant what she's doing. She's taking her son, her very own flesh and blood, into her pussy. And you're going to cum inside her--again. There's nothing more wicked or forbidden, is there? But you're doing it anyway because you both want to. No one is going to stop you. And doesn't it feel soooo good?"

Carol peered over Corey's shoulder, turning her attention to his mother. "And what about you, Jill? You know, you should be ashamed of yourself. How disgraceful, that a complete whore like yourself, a slut taking on every hard teen stud in town, has been denying your own son the pleasures of your pussy. What were you ever thinking?"

Low laughter from the shadows drew Liz's attention to Carol's son Bryan. He slouched in a chair at the darkened far end of the room, jacking on his erect cock and watching the horny group scene play out before him. Liz's eyes nearly fell out of her head at the sight of his prick, which looked to be fully as big as Wyatt's.

Wyatt stepped behind his mother and unbuttoned her car coat. She knew now why he'd insisted that she wear nothing but the jacket and her sandals. When he opened the lapels and slid his hands inside to cup her tits, a cool evening breeze tickled her nipples and tummy and clit. "There you go," he said, "Don't you feel better knowin' that you're not the only babe in town taking son-dick?" She turned to answer him, but he wouldn't let her look away from the scene in the family room. "So what do you think?"

"I-It's beautiful," Liz sighed. She watched Bryan Taylor approach the fucking trio, sitting down on an ottoman by Jill's head and holding his cock near her face. Eyes aglow with lust, she took his prick in her hands and sucked it into her mouth. Her full, pillowy lips stretched taut around the shaft but Liz could still see her working them around the invading pillar of iron-hard flesh. Jill took Bryan's hands and guided them to her tits.

Carol moved her left hand down between Corey's legs from behind. Her fingers grazed his dangling balls. She ran them up into the crease between his buttocks, seeking his tight young asshole.

Wyatt slid a hand between his mother's thighs. The whole scene was an incredible turn-on, but what excited her most was the unapologetic, shameless way in which Carol and Jill laid sensual claim to their sons' bodies. The aggression of the young studs didn't surprise her. As was the case with her own Wyatt, Bryan and Corey clearly possessed more than their shares of youthful confidence as well as endless sexual energy. But the brazenness of these women in embracing their sons to satisfy their own carnal lust moved something deep within her horny mother's heart.

Liz wanted this for herself. She wanted all of it.

She shoved the door open and stepped inside, shrugging free of her coat to stand naked in full view of the incestuous foursome. Jill noticed her first. "Elizabeth!" she exclaimed, releasing Bryan's cock and pushing herself up on her elbows.

Carol broke away from her partners to greet the newcomers. "Hey, stud, get your damn clothes off and join the party!" Wyatt didn't waste a second doing as she commanded. "Mmmm, that's what I like to see. Fresh cock-meat." Her frank, appraising gaze wandered over Liz's body, admiring the redhead's lush curves. "Don't be shy, Liz. We're all friends."

The three of them embraced. Carol planted lingering kisses first on Liz's lips and then Wyatt's, slipping an arm around each of them as she turned her mouth from one to the other. She started playing with Wyatt's cock. The sight heated Liz up quickly, emboldening her to caress the brunette's tits.

Corey kept fucking his mother without pause. Jill's eyes misted over and she fell back into her erotic reverie, lost to everything in the world beyond the sensuous friction of her son's cock within her sizzling cunt. "Uunnngghh..." she moaned, clenching her thighs tighter around him and digging her heels into his ass. He responded by shortening his fuck strokes to shallow, stabbing thrusts.

Liz could tell that they were cumming together. Jill's breath quickened and a red flush spread across her face and breasts as her son sprayed a big ball-load into her silken cunt.

In the space of a few hours, Liz Foster's world had been turned inside out. All of this might be insane, but it was a glorious madness, her most perverse and secret fantasies made real. So when Corey withdrew from his mother's pussy, Liz clambered onto the couch and sucked his dripping prick into her mouth. She swooned at the mingled flavors of his cum and Jill's cunt cream.

Meanwhile, Carol danced across the room, ass swaying and big tits bouncing, to pull Bryan to his feet. "No more slacking, young man. You want to watch people fuck, go do it on your laptop." She glanced fetchingly over her shoulder at Wyatt. "On your back, stud, if you want some pussy. I've been wanting that monster up my slot all day!"

"You got it, Mrs. Taylor." Wyatt dropped to the carpet. Carol got to her knees and swung a leg across his loins. She rubbed his cockhead back and forth along her juice-soaked sex lips a few times, then eased herself onto his cock. Smiling lasciviously up at Bryan, she pressed herself flat atop Wyatt, angling her ass upward to present her son a tempting target.

"Mommy wants it up the ass," she purred.

"Not to brag or nothing, but that's a lot of cock for one chick," Bryan said doubtfully, but from the way his cock sprang higher it was clear that the prospect of taking his mother's rear fuck-hole excited him. "Are you sure?"

"If Jill can take it, I sure as hell can," Carol insisted, but a troublesome thought crossed her mind. "This won't be your first time, will it?"

"Hell, Mom, I've fucked at least a dozen girls in the ass. I know what I'm doing." He hunkered down in front of Carol, grabbed a handful of her hair, and pulled her head up. "But you're gonna want to lube me up good, first." She took the hint and dropped her jaw open. Bryan shoved his entire cock down her throat in a single stroke, working the shaft around deep inside while she swirled her tongue around it. "Good enough," he said after a few seconds, pulling out and moving around behind her.

Bryan put a hand on each of his mother's ass cheeks, spreading them apart. He paused for a moment to admire the vision of feminine allure before him: his own slender, big-titted mother was on her knees with another guy's big cock stretching her so wide that her pussy lips were rolled up inside her cunt, offering him her tight asshole.

There was just one thing wrong.

"What are you waiting for?" Carol hissed. "Give me cock!"

"Not 'till you're completely naked," Bryan teased.

"What are you talking about?" Carol asked. "Oh--!" Bryan reached over his mother's shoulder and grabbed her left wrist. Lifting her hand, he gently removed her gold wedding band and tossed it across the room. It landed with a clink against the iron grate of the hearth.

"Bryan!" Carol twisted her head back to look at him in shock.

"Aw, Mom, you've got no reason to hang onto that, do you?" Bryan nestled the tip of his cock into the top of his mother's ass crease and began sliding it downward toward its destination.

Her eyes widened in realization. Almost imperceptibly, she shook her head.

"Good." Bryan pressed the smooth dome of his glans against Carol's asshole and pushed forward. "Like I said, you're better bare."

"Ow! Oohhh...uunnhh," Carol groaned as her son's cock-knob forced its way into her smallest, tightest hole. The pain was intense as he wedged the tip past the tight ring of muscle. She willed herself to relax, and in the next instant the head popped through her sphincter. The slightly narrower column of his prick slid in with relative ease after that. A thrilling new kind of heat suffused her body as Bryan drove inch by inch down into her buttery depths.

Wyatt waited until Bryan's cock was well-embedded in his mother's ass before starting to move beneath her. He was an old hand at double-fucking babes, and he knew enough to keep his thrusts short at first. He lifted his hips only an inch or two off the carpet, letting Carol become accustomed to being filled with more cock than ever before in her life. Wrapping his arms around her waist, crushing her tight against him as her son drilled down from above, Wyatt matched the rhythm of his strokes to Bryan's. When Bryan thrust downward, Wyatt thrust up, trapping Carol between them.

"Ohhhh...yes! Yes! I love it! Two men for me!" Carol sobbed, tears of joy running down her face. At first, the effort of taking two men at once had been almost too much. But now, as Bryan and Wyatt picked up speed they fell into an alternating rhythm: when Bryan pulled out, Wyatt bucked upward to bury his cock to the hilt in her. The sensation of pricks sliding past each other inside her, separated by only the thin membranes of her twin cock-shutes, was like nothing she'd ever known.

Corey sat on the couch watching the fucking trio. Liz and Jill lay on their tummies on either side of him, running their fingers over his stiffening prick. "How big does he get?" Liz asked in a hushed voice. Her face was no more than an inch from his cock and her hot breath tickled his balls.

"He's a bull, this one," his mother said proudly. She fisted his shaft, jacking it up and down several times. "Just like his dad." She took a long, loving lick on her son's cock-crown and offered it to Liz.

Fondling his balls, the redhead worked her lips from the base of his prick up one side to the top, then smothered the flaring coronal ridge with little kisses. "We're all so lucky, to have sons with cocks like these and the desire they have for their mothers. Don't you agree?"

"Absolutely. Speaking of which, just how did you and Wyatt wind up making it? He was bragging this morning about planning to bang you, but I didn't think even he could work that quick."

"My Wyatt, bragging? Heaven forfend!" Liz said in tones of mock indignation, knowing all too well her son's tendency to do just that. "Well, you might say that I left him an opening.

"You see, I've had a thing going on with Mel, one of my husband's business partners for, oh, I don't know how many years. As soon as Mel knew that hubby's plane was in the air, he was over at our place and in my bed. And guess where his dick was when Wyatt came home this afternoon and caught us?"

"You're joking!"

"Nope. Caught in flagrante, as the saying goes. Horrors!

"Well, apparently my disloyalty to his father didn't sit well with Wyatt. I was crying, and Mel was jabbering and shouting something like he could scare Wyatt into keeping quiet. And Wyatt, who's twice Mel's size, just picked him up, dragged him downstairs, and threw him out on the front lawn. I had to throw his clothes out the window after him!

"I didn't know what was going to happen next. Would Wyatt tell his dad? They don't get along at all, but still...Instead, Wyatt came up to the bedroom, where I was standing by the window clutching a blanket around me and shouting something down at Mel. Wyatt yanked the damn blanket off. And then he started undressing and I saw that he had a hard-on you wouldn't believe!"

Jill let out a low whistle. "Damn. So, he made you--"

"He didn't make me do anything, dearie. Now, I did tell him that what he wanted was wrong, and that we shouldn't, and I wouldn't...but I couldn't keep a straight face. The biggest cock in the whole fucking world was waving around not ten feet from my face. So I got down on my knees and crawled over to him and popped that meatsicle into my mouth!"

Corey's prick was hard as steel again, from both Liz's manipulations and her account of her first mother-son fuck. "I can relate," Jill said. "What happened to me with this guy here today wasn't that much different. Me and Corey's dick were a case of love at first sight, too."

Jill leaned forward and joined Liz in her oral cock worship. The slutty moms took turns, Jill sucking her son's balls while Liz mouthed his cock-head, competing to see who could make him shoot off first.

Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,552 Followers
12