Slutty Mom and Daughter Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill's aggressive nature and wide experience with a variety of cocks won the prize, but she wasn't in a selfish mood. When the first volley of cum rocketed into her mouth she pulled away, letting her son's semen arc into the air to splatter down on Liz's face and hair. Then the blonde pointed the spurting tip back at herself. Jism rained over her. She caught as much as she could in her mouth.

"Smile!" Wyatt called out. Startled, Lynn and Liz looked up to see that he'd pulled out of Carol and was snapping away with his phone, taking several quick pictures of them grinning with Corey's spunk rolling down their faces. He turned around and caught a few candids of Carol astride Bryan's lap, still fucking her ass down onto his prick.

"Oh, text me those!" Jill exclaimed.

"Me, too!" Liz chimed in.

Wyatt tapped away at the screen, sending a dozen images of the orgy in progress to the participants.

He also forwarded copies to one other person on his contacts list. He meant to ensure that however wild this mother-son fuckfest was now, it would get a whole lot crazier before the night was out.

####

It was half past midnight when Craig turned the SUV into the cul-de-sac where his family and the Lawsons lived.

"Better kill the headlights," Frank suggested as they coasted into his driveway. "We want to catch them by surprise."

When Harper had awakened Craig and Frank from their exhausted slumber just over an hour ago, they'd both assumed that she'd wanted more fucking. But she'd been fully dressed and packing to leave.

"We gotta go," she'd insisted. Both men were puzzled and annoyed.

"Tomorrow afternoon, doll. I can't even move right now. Frank?"

"Wake me when there's fucking," Frank had mumbled into his pillow.

Then Harper had shown them the texts that Wyatt Foster had been sending her all evening. With that, both men were wide awake, their energies renewed. They all were in the car and on the road home in less than ten minutes.

Frank turned the key in the front lock as quietly as possible. Caution turned out to be unnecessary; the rap music reverberating throughout the house from the downstairs family room was loud enough to drown out the din of an approaching army.

"See, guys?" Harper exclaimed as they walked down into the family room. "What'd I promise you?"

In the middle of the room, Carol Taylor lay on her left side on the carpet with Bryan behind her. She'd stretched her right leg back across both of her son's thighs and his hard cock was stuck all the way up her cunt. He slowly pumped his hips, fucking his mother from behind.

Carol moaned, rolling her fingertips around one of her big nipples. Bryan was squeezing her other tit as he thrust into her dripping pussy.

"Just like that, honey," she cooed. "I'll never get enough of that big dick in my cunt. Mmmm, yeah." Her free hand inched down her belly, finding her clit and rubbing it gently. The mother and son were lost in their own universe of incestuous lust, seemingly oblivious to their surroundings or the arrival of Harper with two bewildered middle-aged men.

Craig stood frozen in shock. Despite having looked at the images on his daughter's phone several times, none of this had seemed quite real. But here he was, standing in the middle of it.

Harper had already shed her few clothes and took advantage of her father's momentary paralysis to unbuckle his belt and yank his trousers down. She let out a small, joyful cry at finding him fully erect. She hugged his big thighs and kissed the end of his cock.

Liz Foster was lying face-up along the back of the overstuffed sofa with her head dangling off the end. Her son Wyatt stood in front of her, supporting her downward-tilted head so that her open mouth and throat were in a straight line. Half his cock was in her mouth, but he wasn't moving it in or out. The rippling and flexing of Liz's neck and jaw left no doubt as to what she was doing--jacking her son off with her throat muscles.

She gurgled with horny satisfaction. One of her elegant, manicured fingers moved languidly in and out of her open pussy hole, and she rolled the ball of her thumb across her swollen clit.

At the other end of the couch, Frank's son Corey sat at the edge of a seat cushion with his legs raised high while his mother's tongue explored his asshole.

"Christ, Jill, you've got your tongue up our son's ass!"

"So I do," Jill purred, too immersed in her rimming to be perturbed at seeing her husband home so early. She glanced up at him and then back at the hard, cum-oozing cock towering above her face. "And look at how hard it makes him!" She slid her cum-slickened hand up and down Corey's cock, making more pre-cum spurt out of the tip. "Just like when I do it to you. Or to Wyatt. Or Craig--"

"Craig!" Frank snapped out of his daze and glared at his best friend.

"W-wait a damn minute," Craig stuttered, backing away.

"You know, Dad, Mom gives a fantastic rim job."

To Craig's immediate relief, Frank turned his startled attention back to his wife and son. Apparently no more concerned by his father's sudden arrival than his mother had been, Corey folded his arms behind his head and spread his legs wider for her convenience. Responding to his praise, Jill mashed her nose against his ball sack and extended her flexed, pointed tongue as far up his rectum as she could reach.

"She does, doesn't she?" Frank said with an unmistakable touch of pride in his voice. Seeing Jill toss another man's salad had his own cock hard as steel, and he realized how much they'd both missed all these years by keeping their extramarital fucking separate from one another. When they were young, they'd worried about provoking jealousy in one another. But the only emotion he felt in seeing Jill engaged in incestuous play with their adult son was rampaging lust.

With a harsh laugh, Frank started undressing. When he was naked, he strode over to Jill and Corey. Jill lifted her head and looked into his eyes questioningly

"You're not going to give me a hard time about this?"

"Nah," Frank chuckled. "Get the kid off all you want. The only thing you ought to do different is to sit on my dick while you're doing it." He smacked her ass loudly and got down behind her. Jill spread her legs wider apart for his penetrating prick.

"HELL YEAH!" Wyatt yelled out from across the room.

Craig saw that the quarterback's cock was jammed all the way into his mother's mouth, and he was pumping several fingers into her gaping cunt. "SWALLOW MY LOAD, BITCH!" From the rapid twitching of her throat and her frantic gulping noises, Liz was doing exactly that. Her ass thrashed so violently as he ground his palm against her clit that Craig thought she might fall off the back of the couch onto the floor.

"I wanna see this!" Harper exclaimed, abandoning her father and running over for a closer look. Wyatt wrapped an arm around her slim waist. She stood on her tiptoes and they kissed.

"Figured those pics would smoke you out from wherever you'd run off to," Wyatt said. "You never could resist a hot group scene."

"You know me too well, big guy." Harper watched Wyatt slowly withdraw his long cock from his mother's mouth. It pulled free with a wet plop. "Lemme clean that up." The teen slut smiled and crouched down to pop Wyatt's prick into her mouth.

All of this left Craig standing alone and naked by the stairwell, watching his wife and son and daughter and neighbors fuck. He caught Carol's eye and flashed her his most charming smile, the one that had always melted whatever anger she'd built up over his latest indiscretion.

"Whaddya say, babe? Seems to me that if we're ready to be honest with each other, all this--" his gaze swept the room-- "could turn out to be the best thing that ever happened to us. As a couple. And as a family."

Carol eyed Craig's huge cock thoughtfully for a long time. At last, she said, "Hell, no."

" No?"

"No. No to you and me as lawfully wedded husband and wife. I want my freedom. And if any man is to be my true partner, it's going to be our horse-cocked stud of a son."

"You can't do that!" Craig objected, crestfallen.

"Says the guy who's obviously been bonking our teen daughter. Let me finish. You're always welcome in the house, Craig, as a guest. You've got a big dick, and boy do you know how to use it. So, if you like, I'll keep you as a spare."

"A spare."

"Yeah. My side piece. I'm sure it would make Harper happy to have you around more often."

With that, Carol chuckled and humped back against Bryan, urging him to fuck her faster.

With a curse and a roar, Wyatt erupted into Harper's mouth.

Speechless, Craig stared angrily at his hot fucking family. This was outrageous! All of it! Carol was his wife, and Harper was his daughter, and--

Someone snuck up behind him and pinched his ass.

"Hey!" He spun around to see Liz Foster leering up at him. She wiped the last drops of her son's semen from her lips and licked it off her fingers. With a feral smile, she pushed Craig backward onto a chair, straddled him, and without so much as "Hello" lowered herself onto his cock and started riding at a gallop. Her tight, velvet cunt channel was an inferno, and she could snap that sweet chute like a goddamn mousetrap.

Craig took hold of the redhead's tits with both hands and drove his cock up into her. "Side piece," huh? Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad deal, after all.

The sounds of hard fucking filled the room. There was the rhythmic slap of flesh against bare flesh, of sons' swinging balls bouncing against their mothers' plump asses and pussy mounds, of cock-craving moms pleading for the young studs they'd borne to fondle and suck their big tits and dick them deeper, deeper still.

Jill cried out so loudly in the throes of orgasm as her son and husband ravaged her ass and pussy together that she momentarily drowned out the pounding beat blaring from the stereo.

From the corner of one eye, Bryan saw that his father had picked Liz up and pinned her against a wall. Her legs were draped over his broad shoulders. From Bryan's low viewing angle, Craig's massive cock was clearly visible driving in and out between her clinging cunt lips. Her head lolled slackly on her long neck and she was staring cross-eyed into space, her drooling lips working to repeatedly form the words "Fuck me." The middle-aged redhead was the very picture of a wanton whore in mindless heat.

Bryan decided that Liz's would be the next pussy on his dance card tonight.

Right now, his own mother was wiggling her hips sensuously and pushing her ass back against him as he slammed his cock into her from behind. Her pussy walls nipped at his prick for a moment each time he impaled her. Neither of them could know what tomorrow held, he reflected, or how all of this might end. But as the jism boiled up in his balls and he exploded, blasting another creamy load into Carol's cunt, he was certain of just one thing.

Bryan was sure glad that he'd skipped Beach Week.

THE END

12