Slutty Real Estate Ch. 01

Story Info
Penny fucking and selling a condo.
2.7k words
3.95
15.4k
14
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

My new series about slutty real estate agents going the extra mile to make the sale.

EPISODE 01 : Penny's Side Job

My wife Penny's (Penny From The Big Bang Theory) career is fooling good. She's started a sales rep job at a pharmaceutical company. A doctor she sold some drugs too made her a business proposition. He owns a real estate company and he asked Penny if she would sell some properties for him in her spare time. He told her he would split the money 50/50 with her.

Penny didn't really want another job, but when the doctor not only promised to keep buying her company's drugs, but also told her how much money he was making in real estate, she quickly changed her mind.

Penny arrives at the condo she was trying to sell well before the potential buyer, so she can look it over. It's a real nice condo in Hollywood, in a chic, trendy neighborhood, so it was selling for a pretty good price. Penny does the math and smiles big when she realizes how much money she can potentially make off of this one sale. She was glad she decided to get into the real estate biz.

Penny goes inside and checks out the condo, going from room to room.. A little while later, she hears the doorbell.

Penny hurries down the stairs, almost tripping from her high heels. She's got a pink jacket and mini skirt combo on, with a very tight, low cut white top and pink heels on. She gets to the bottom of the stairs and collects herself. Penny fixes her top. She's not wearing a bra, so her perky 32C tits jiggle freely and nicely.

Penny opens the door and is surprised. She recognizes the potential buyer as someone she's seen at the comic bookstore she used to go to with her ex Leonard. He's known as Captain Sweatpants. He's a middle aged, chubby geek who loves Captain America and wearing sweatpants. She's surprised because she didn't think he would be buying a condo in this exclusive neighborhood.

"Umm hello. I'm Penny. I'm the agent. Don't I know you?" Penny greets Captain Sweatpants and shakes his hand.

"Yeah, you do. I'm Captain Sweatpants from Stuart's comic bookstore." The chubby geek, wearing a blue Captain America tee shirt and gray sweet pants, shakes Penny's hand and gawks... and drools... at her gorgeous chest, on display because her pink jacket is open. Penny knows how to use her assets to make a deal.

"Yeahhhh. I remember you. It's been a little while. Ever since Leonard and I broke up and I got married, I haven't been to the bookstore. No offence, but I didn't think you would be interested in buying a property in this type of neighborhood. It's really expensive." Penny says, giving the Captain a sweet, potential deal making, smile.

"Well... I came across some money. I sold a script that they're making into a movie, so I decided to move up in the world, so to speak." He explains.

"Really? That's great. Congratulations. Come in. Let me show you around." Penny starts to show Captain Sweatpants around. They check out the downstairs. Very nice kitchen. Penny notices the Captain can't stop staring at her tits and ass, so she realizes she's got a great chance to make a sale. She turns on the charm... and flirting.

"You're still single?" She asks.

"Yeah."

"Cute successful guy like you shouldn't gave much of a problem finding a girl. This place is great for a couple. Maybe a ice romantic dinner, then jump in the jacuzzi out back." Penny smiles so sweet. She softly caresses Captain Sweatpants arm, as they walk through the hall, towards the downstairs bedroom.

They walk in and Penny bends over, showcasing her extremely bootylicious ass in front of Captain Sweatpants, pretending to check out the footboard on the bed. She feels one of Captain Sweatpants' sweaty hands brush against her perfect ass. Penny starts to move away, but tells herself, if she has to put up with a little groping action, she will. She's got a big commission coming her way if she makes the sale.

Penny lightly shakes her curvy ass against the Captain's sweaty palm. She feels him grip her ass. Penny pauses, holding back her disgusted feeling about the Captain and plays along... to make the sale.

Penny stands up and shows the Captain the bathroom. "Do you mind if I use the bathroom real quick? I hate a Double Gull and I need to pee really bad." The Captain asks.

"OK... go ahead." Penny fake smiles... still repulsed by the Captain. He walks in but leaves the door cracked open. Penny has her back turned when she hears him pissing. She shakes her head, grumbling to herself.

Penny happens to turn around and is quickly shocked. She accidentally looks into the bathroom and sees the massive cock Captain Sweatpants is holding in his right hand, as he pees. It's soft, but looks to be 8 inches long... and very thick. Penny's shocked eyes go wide. She tries to look away, but can't stop herself from looking back, watching that giant cock pissing.

Penny's repulsed by the Captain, but very intrigued by his massive cock. Penny thighs starts grinding against each other, as she watches the chubby geek piss. She licks her lips, unable to stop watching Captain Sweatpants pissing. He finishes and flushes the toilet. Penny quickly snaps out of her big, throbbing cock daze and shakes her head to clear it. She collects herself and moves away from the door before the Captain comes out of the bathroom.

Penny notices that she doesn't hear the water running in the sink. The Captain comes out and Penny shakes her head in disgust again, realizing he didn't wash his hands. She quickly puts on a happy face and sweet smile.

"Thanks. I needed that. Great bathroom by the way." The Captain remarks.

"Yes... the bathrooms in this condo are very nice. The whole place is top of the line. I think it would be great for you. It really would." Penny lays on the sales pitch.

"Oh yeah... could I invite you over for a jacuzzi?" The Captain asks brashly.

"Well... you'd have to ask my husband about that." Penny responds with another fake smile, turned off by the idea of being in a jacuzzi with the chubby geek.

Penny keeps thinking about his cock though. She never had any idea he was so well hung. Penny never really paid him much attention at the comic bookstore.

Penny notices the Captains huge bulge he know has in his loose sweatpants. She can see the outline of his massive cock and she can see it wobble when he walks. Penny starts to look at the Captain differently, overlooking his looks and bad hygiene, concentrating on that massive piece of manmeat wobbling between his chubby legs.

The head of Captain Sweatpants' dick pops past the top of his sweatpants, as he and Penny walk up the stairs. Penny stares intensely, almost reaching over and touching it. She doesn't, but she closes her eyes when they reach the top of the stairs and imagines that giant cock wrecking her pussy... and ass... right there in the condo. Penny once again, quickly snaps out of her daze and shows the upstairs to the Captain.

They finish the inside tour and head out back to check out the jacuzzi. "Niceeeee." The Captain says, his cock rock hard, sticking out of the top of his sweatpants. Penny is in awe. His cock must be twelve inches long and as thick as her wrist.

"OH my God... it definitely is NICEEEEEE." Penny blurts out about the Captains cock, but pretends she's agreeing about the jacuzzi.

"So... Captain... umm... how about it? Do we have a fuck... I mean deal... Do we have a deal? I think this condo is perfect for you." Penny is embarrassed about her fuck slip up. She gives the Captain a huge, super sweet... and even sexier... smile.

Captain Sweatpants look over Penny and smirks. "Yeah... we got a deal... I mean fuck." He tells Penny, as he pulls down his sweatpants, letting his giant cock flop out freely. Penny stares in absolute awe. It looks even bigger than it did in his pants.

"Wha... What do you mean? You said fuck." Penny says, staring right at that giant, twitching cock.

"Yeah... so did you. I'll take the place... if I can fuck you. I've wanted to fuck you since the first time I saw you in the bookstore. I was always so jealous Leonard. Now, I have money, and you wanna make a sale, so let's make a deal. A fuck for a sale. I want that ass. I wanna ram my dick up it so fucking bad. I always have. I'm been obsessed with your gorgeous ass forever. It's better than Wonder Woman's." Captain Sweatpants says, confidently, stroking his giant dick.

"Thanks... I mean... wait... I'm married. I can't... I mean it's not professional to..." Penny's mind is racing, wanting to close the sale, but not actually wanting to fuck Captain Sweatpants, of all people, to do it.

"Professional? We all heard the stories about you. Stuart told us everything. He said your fucked your boss at The Cheesecake Factory, your boss at that new place you work at... and your landlord to pay the rent." The Captain smirks deviously... and swirls his giant dick, mesmerizing Penny. She shakes her head to try and clear it, but she can't stop watching that massive meat missile twirl.

"Wait... how the hell did Stuart know about that? That little weasel. I... I may have done a couple of things I'm not proud of to get ahead, but that's all behind me now. I love my husband. Can't you just buy the condo? Pretty please." Penny tries being sweet, giving the Captain a pouty, innocent look, her hands clenched, almost begging the Captain.

"I told you, I will... if you agree to the deal. So... what's it gonna be baby?" The Captain asks Penny, not twirling his cock anymore, looking impatient. Penny knows she has to do something fast, or lose the sale.

"C'mon Captain... Pleaseeeee. I'll... How about I flash you? Will that be OK? I've got great tits." Penny tries to bargain her way out of the messy... and uncomfortable... situation she's in.

"Sure... as long as I can fuck your ass afterwards. And yeah... you do have great tits. Every time you would come in the bookstore, all of us nerds would talk about em. I'd jerk off in the bathroom in back thinking about fucking them." Captain Sweatpants confidently smirks and stares at Penny's gorgeous, perky breasts through her thin top. His giant dick jumps. Penny's eyes are glued to it. She bites her lips, so impressed by the size of the cock of of the sleazy, comic book geek/potential buyer.

Penny thinks it all over. The bargaining isn't working, so she wonders if she should just kick him in the juts and leave... or...

"Pleaseeeee. I don't wanna cheat on my husband, OK? Please have a heart. I mean, you've got one helluva cock there, but I'm happily married. Pleaseeeee." Penny tries begging one last time.

Tha Captain doesn't even flinch. "C'mon...we both know you want my cock. You haven't stopped staring at it since I was in the bathroom." He says. Penny realizes he saw her watching him piss.

"Watching me take a leak? We both know that turned you in, so cut the sweet, innocent crap baby. If you wanna make this sale, then you're gonna give me that ass. If I like it... I may even let you taste my piss... since you were so turned on watching me piss earlier. Now... show me those titties bitch." The Captain commands.

Penny is caught off guard by his brash cockiness. She is kinda turned in though. Penny lives a take charge guy. She has a submissive side to her and The Captain just touched a very horny nerve. Penny finally accepts the fact that if she wants the money... she's gotta give up the ass.

"Fuck it! Let's fuck." Penny says quickly taking her clothes off. The Captain watches, grinning happily, seeing not only Penny's perfect 32C's, but also her perfect ass... and dripping wet pussy. She's in full on freaky fuck mode now.

Penny drops to her knees in front of the Captain and gets to work on that giant cock. She pulls his sweatpants down and licks every single inch of that massive, twitching dick. Penny moans and grunts in raw animal lust, as she chews on the Captain's cock, then sucks in half of it, her mouth stretched insanely wide around it. Penny immediately cums, squirting on the grass. She's so turned on being used by the sleazy Captain, whoring herself out to close a deal. Penny deep down loves being a slut and that pours out of her, as she deepthroats the Captains entire giant rod.

Captain Sweatpants grabs Penny's blonde head and roughly face fucks her, jamming his dick down her throat over and over. He pulls out, as Penny vomits all over his cock, her saliva hanging from her mouth and that massive dick. The Captain gives Penny an evil smirk and slaps her face, then slams his cock back down her throat. Penny's submissive side takes over, giving her mouth and throat willing to the Captain to use.

Penny feels the giant cock jump in her throat and then feels his slimy sperm pumping down it. The Captain cums hard, pelting several thick ropes of sperm down Penny's cum thirsty throat. She smiles around that giant cock and happily drinks it all down.

The Captain spends the next hour ass fucking Penny in the jacuzzi, the water splashing everywhere, slamming his giant dick as roughly as he can in and out of her wrecked ass. Penny screams out in painful ecstacy, loving being used as a worthless sex toy. "HOLY FUCKING CRAP ON A MOTHERFUCKING CRACKER... POUND MY FUCKING ASS SWEETIEEEEEEEEE!! I LOVE TOUR GIANT COCK SWEETIEEEEEEEE!! YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!" Penny squirts hard, splashing the Captain and the jacuzzi with her sweet pussy cream.

"Take that dick whore!" The Captain tells Penny, slapping her super toned and tan ass over and over.

"YESSSSSSSSSSS!! TAKE MY ASS DADDYYYYYYY USE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" Penny fully submits to the power of the Captain. She squirts again.

The Captain fills her worn out ass with his thick jizm. He slams against Penny's cheeks, as his cock pumps her ass full. "Yeahhhh bitch! I love your ass slut. It's the best I've ever fucked. Even better than Bernadette's." The Captain surprises Penny. She never knew he fucked Bernadette, much less fucked her supple ass. Penny laughs, knowing her friend is a slut... like her, so she's not really that surprised.

The Captain pulls out of Penny's ass and swings her around. "Open up bitch. Here comes the piss." He posses right onto Penny's sexually pleased face. She immediately opens her mouth, wanting to taste that warm yellow liquid so bad. The Captain pisses five mouthfuls of piss into Penny's thirsty mouth and she drinks every drop down.

When he's done Penny wraps her lipstick smeared mouth around that giant dick and sucks him dry.

"We've got a deal baby. I'll take the condo, where's the papers?" The Captain makes Penny smile... again.

Penny smiles big, as she realizes she's getting a big commission... and she got a great ass fuck to boot. It was her kinda day. Sex... and money... filled.

"You know... I should probably come over from time to time and make sure you're happy with the place... it's the professional thing to do." Penny tells the Captain, as she sucks his now soft... but still huge... cock. They both laugh and nod.

Penny knows she's gonna love this new job. Fucking and making money are her two favorite things... and she made a new friend in Captain Sweatpants. She knows she'll definitely keep in touch with him... and his giant cock... from now on. I mean... it's the professional thing to do.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers