Slutty Real Estate Ch. 02

Story Info
Sharon Osbourne selling me a home in Bel Air.
2.1k words
3.25
7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,114 Followers

Sharon Osbourne started selling high end real estate in the Platinum Triangle... as its called... Beverly Hills, Holmby Hills and Bel Air... a few years ago, as a side project. She enjoys it. She also has made a lot of money off of it. Sharon does enjoy the green. It makes her wet.

I was in the market for a new pad, a bigger one, so I decided to give her a call and set up a viewing appointment for a place in Bel Air. Cool pad... great infinity pool... great view of the city. Hey, it's only on the market for $50,000,000, so it seemed like a pretty good deal. I'm also a very skilled negotiator, so I am pretty confident I can get it for less.

Sharon is meeting me at the house. I'm intentionally late... I get off on making people wait for me. I pull up in my pimped out Black and gold Ferrari and see Sharon waiting next to her Escalade. She's a hot milf. I look her over and give an approving nod. A tight red pantsuit and heels, with a tight white, low cut blouse. That red hair, which is my favorite attribute of hers, is nice and perfectly styled. My cock stirs in my pants. This is gonna be fun, I can tell.

We greet and I Fake apologize for being late. "Sorry, got caught in traffic. The PCH is packed." I currently live in Malibu, so she bought it.

"It's fine. It's really nice to meet you James. I've heard so much about you... and seen so much too." Sharon giggles. Great British laugh. Sharon shakes my hand and looks me over. She smiles, so we both know this will be a fun day. I'm a quite famous pornstar, so everyone's seen a lot about me. I'm also a club owner and investor, so the money is flowing beautifully. I'm moving into the city, so hence, I'm here talking to Sharon today.

"Shall we start?" Sharon asks. I nod.

Sharon shows me around the living room area. Very nice staging they've done. I might keep the furniture. I look around and imagine one of my infamous sex parties taking place. Maybe having Sharon getting a train run on her on the extra large, oak coffee table. I smirk. My whole thought process involves sex. It's my life and my love.

I look Sharon over and imagine her naked. She has very nice curves. Big, enhanced, pretty new breasts. Her cleavage is threatening to spill out of her tight, low cut blouse. I brush against her rather firm booty, as we head outside. I make sure my crotch rubs against it. Sharon doesn't mind. She gives me a sweet smile. I wonder if Ozzy knows about her flirtatious ways. I really don't care, but it's a turn on having a married milf flirting with me for a sale.

We walk outside and the house sells itself. I smile happily. A very large infinity pool... a really big deal to me... stares me in the face. Sharon sees my reaction and smiles herself, knowing how much I like it. I walk over to the pool and stand there, looking it over. Whoever staged this place should win an award, all of the furniture, inside and out, fits perfectly. The lounge chairs match the vibe of the pool perfectly. Sharon knows I'm hooked, so she turns up the heat.

"It's a beautiful pool area. A perfect place for a sexy pool party." Sharon's British accent is making my cock smile. "I know you have a lot of girls around all the time, so I'm sure you can have a lot of fun here." Sharon sells the property very well, her very sexy British accent turning me on more and more.

"Maybe I'll invite you over... if I buy the place... for one of those sexy pool parties." I wink at Sharon. She plays along, wanting to make the sale and knowing the angle to take with me.

"That would be wonderful James. I'm old though. I'd be out of place with all of your young hottie running around topless... and bottomless." Sharon winks back at me.

I start thinking about her running around topless... and bottomless. My cock shifts in my leather pants. Sharon notices and smiles approvingly. "No you wouldn't sweetheart. I dig older chicks... especially hot, British redheads." I lay it on thick. Sharon looks me over and walks over to me. She stops right in front of my face.

"Well... aren't you a doll." Sharon's softly caresses my left cheek and gives me a quick, soft kiss on the cheek. My hand makes its way to her very nice milf booty, as she walks past me. I give it a soft squeeze. Sharon looks back at me and pauses. It's that time. A crossroads. Which way will she go?...

Sharon decides to tone things down a little and doesn't say anything about my booty squeeze. "Let's check out the kitchen. It's beautiful, like the rest of the house." She gives me a smart ass smirk, knowing I'm hot for her. She wants to play the game, so... Game on motherfuckers.

We look over the kitchen, all state of the art, high end appliances... hidden fridge... and bar stools too. A great Italian marble counter. I dig the look of the kitchen. It's very big too.

We make our way to the movie room downstairs. Very nice. Twenty leather, reclining seats on an incline. Just like a movie theater. A huge screen that covers the front wall. Very, very nice. I sit in the front row. Sharon sits beside me. She starts back with her hardcore sell job.

"You know... you could have a watch party for your new movies here. Watch yourself in action on the big screen. Your cock would be so big, it would really pop off the screen." Sharon's says, laughing her sexy British laugh. She knows how to be sexy when she wants to be. She slowly crosses her legs, as she turns to me and looks right at me.

"How big is it again?" Sharon asks about my very famous cock.

"Twelve inches." I say, watching her, her right hand on her thigh, her right leg softly kicking forward. She gives me her sexiest smile, while she ponders my answer.

"So big. I have to admit, I've seen a lot of your movies. I have to watch them by myself though... or with Kelly. Ozzy gets jealous when he sees me staring at your gorgeous cock on the screen. Kelly loves your cock as well. Don't tell anyone, but she and I fool around while we watch your movies." Sharon lays on the hardcore sales pitch. She gives me a look that I know means she's willing to go the extra mile... or twelve inches... to make the sale.

I decide to kick things up a few notches. I unzip my pants and pull out my ready for business, world famous cock. It springs out, immediately captivating Sharon. She can't take her horny eyes off of it.

"Oh my God... that's even bigger up close than it is on screen. It's so beautiful James." Sharon excitedly licks her wet lips, then quickly tones her reaction down, not wanting to seem too desperate to make the deal.

"Well dear... I'm happily married, so I think you should put that very large thing away." Sharon says, while licking her wet red lips. We both knew she didn't mean it.

"I'd rather have your beautiful lips wrapped around it. I love getting a blowjob from a gorgeous milf." I give Sharon a flirtatious smirk... and keep going.

"Your husband isn't here now, but me and my huge cock are... and we both wanna make a deal with you, so..." I grab her spiky red haired head and push on it, guiding it to my cock. Sharon doesn't offer any resistance at all. She gleefully engulfs my giant dick, her tongue lathering every inch of it. Sharon takes in about half of my super thick meat, her saliva rolling down the rest.

I hold my hand on her head, as Sharon sucks me off, attacking my cock with intense carnal lust. Her bright red lipstick smearing all over my immense shaft. I take out my phone and take pictures. Slutty Sharon Osbourne is an image I wanna remember.

We quickly disrobe. I fondle Sharon's newly enhanced 34D mature cans while we kiss. I pinch her rock hard pink nipples and shake them roughly, rubbing the rubbery tips with my thumbs. Sharon moans into my mouth, writhing contently on the leather seat.

Sharon sits on my cock, her legs on my shoulders. She bounces on my huge cock, as I play with her pulsating, pink clit, my eyes locked on hers. Sharon repeatedly blows me slutty kisses, as she bounces away gleefully on me... and squirts outta control all over my cock, balls and legs.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!! YOUR COCK IS SO BIGGGGGGGGGGG!! OH MY GOD... I'M CUMMING AGAIN BABYYYYYYYYYYYY!!" Sharon screams out in pure orgasmic ecstasy, with her very sexy British accent. She keeps squirting and I start slapping her titties, pulling her perky nipples as far as they go, then letting go, watching them snap back. Sharon loves that, so I keep doing it.

I pick her up and we switch holes. Sharon grabs my huge dick and spits all over it, rubbing it in. She lines it up with her beautiful, light brown anus and powers herself down on my cock slowly. My fat crown pops through her anal ring and slowly drives up her, smooth and warm hershey highway.

"OH... MY... GODDDDDDDD... FUCK MY ARSE DARLING!! YOUR COCK IS WRECKING MY ARSE AND I FUCKING LOVE ITTTTTTTT!!" Sharon leans her head back and smiles such a beautiful, horny smile. I fuck up into her ass for thirty minutes. My huge dick plunges all the way, stretching her anus so wide. Sharon's mature ass is really tight, and it feels so fucking good fucking it. I'm has deep up that ass, twelve super thick inches in it. Sharon squirts seven times, screaming happily each time. I POUND her out doggy style in front of the seats. I pull her red hair and slap the fuck outta her pasty white ass. My red hand print is almost tattooed into her white skin. I reach under her and roughly squeeze her big hanging, milf tits, as I drill insanely deep and hard up her formerly tight ass.

Sharon wheels around when I tell her I'm gonna cum. She kneels down and looks up at me, open mouthed, tongue outstretched, desperately wanting my thick nut. I feed her like only I can, pumping my huge creamy load against the back of her throat. Sharon gulps down every thick, gooey drop, then I pull out... still taking pictures... and cover her sexy face with my thick cock cream.

"Who's my bitch?" I ask Sharon.

"I AM... I'M YOUR BITCH JAMES. CUM ON YOUR BITCH DADDY!" Sharon licks my cumming dick, as I splatter her beautiful milf face with my gooey cream. I take a few dozen pictures and smile. Sharon sucks me dry... and sucks me in deep, as I start pissing. I find out Sharon Osbourne loves piss. She drinks down every warm drop. I pump several mouthfuls of piss down her throat and Sharon happily drinks it down. She moans her sluttiest moans around my pissing cock, as she drinks my warm yellow cocktail with utter, piss crazed glee.

Sharon calls her daughter Kelly and we end up having a three way in the shower. Kelly... with her purple mohawk... takes my dick up her very tight booty, while her slutty mom sucks my huge hanging balls. That was so much fun. I titty fuck them both, as they kneel in the shower, the warm water splattering all over them and feed them both a huge load of my premium cum. They share it. I turn the water off and take some pictures. They pose with my cum in their mouths... and as they kiss, sharing it between them. I piss up Kelly's ass and Sharon drinks it all out. This time I film it.

Sharon made the sale. I bought the house. She and Kelly also agreed to come over and christen it with me. I'm gonna film it all and put it on the internet. Sharon is OK with it... so is Kelly.

I also have a feeling I'm gonna need another property soon, so I forsee another sales pitch from Sharon. She loved that idea when I told her. I do love Slutty Real Estate.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,114 Followers