Slutty Sister Maid and Me

Story Info
Story of my sister and the maid.
891 words
2.52
9.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. No condoms. Its more fun

My sister Sukriti recently married and was living with her husband. She had imagined that after marrying she would get fucked on a regular basis and her chooth would be full of cum. But her husband whilst having a hard cock was not much interested in sex. After she got pregnant he ignored her sex needs.

She came home around two years after marriage to me and said ".........woh mujhe choota nahi.......chudhai nahi karta.......kiss nahi karta......mujhe laurda hona....kuch karo....mujhe kisi ka bhi lund ka arrange karo.......mujhe roz chudhai hona......." There was nothing much I could do about it and I told her to speak to her husband so that he would satisfy her sex needs.

Another year passed and she came to me with the same complaint. When I repeated my answere and asked her to speak to her husband she surprised me by straight aiming for my trouser, opening the zip, took out my hard laurda and started to suck. I was in turmoil because this was incest but I was enjoying the feel of a sexy mouth on my cock and I was in ecstasy. I soon had an orgasm, cummed in her mouth and my jism was all over her choli.

She then opened her lehnga, she had no panty on, put her hairy chooth on my mouth and ordered me to lick saying......."bahenchod bhaiya...... kar....meri chooth chat.......aaj tu meri chudhai karega.......jeeb dal.......chat.......ache se meri chooth chat.......". I licked her chooth and she was in ecstasy saying ......."ooooh oooooh aaaah......zor se chat.......bahenchod maachod.......mujhe chod.......zor se kar......"

I was enjoying myself and soon I finished licking and put my laurda in her chooth. Her chooth was really tight since it had not been used for three years. She was all the time saying......"chod.......mere bhai chod mujhe......zor se chod........roz meri chudhai kar......mujhe pregnant kar......" This went on for a long time till I could not hold any more and with OOOOOH and AAAAAH came in her with loads of cum.

These fuck sessions went on on a regular basis. After some time I found I couldn't satisfy her so regularly and told her so. She was not happy and said ".......toh mujhe aur laurda arrange kar.....yah phir bazaar se kisi ka arrange ya intezam kar......mein randi ban jaati hoon......"

I was surprised that she was so horny but did not know how to act a a pimp which is what she wanted me to do. This conversation was heard by Rekha my maid who came to me and said........"mein help kar sakti hoon.......didi ko laurda bhi milega....aur mujhe bhi........aur aap uske dalaal ban sakte ho........aur aap uske dalaal hoge toh uski safety bhi dekh sakte ho...."

Next day we went to Chanakya cinema. Sukriti was wearing a red salwar kameez, glass bangles, chappals, nath while Rekha was in a lehnga choli. Both the girls were looking from a lower class but beautiful. Sukriti was 23, 38D and 50 kg while Nisha was 35, 40DD and 60kg. Both had sexy looks. I was wearing a ordinary pair of trousers. We were approached by a number of men as also a group of men and women. We accepted the offer of the group settled the transaction and both the beautiful girls went with them in their expensive car.

The Experience

The girls were taken to a farmhouse where Asha from the group asked both the girls to lie down. Atul started to kiss Sukriti while Nisha was pounced on by Nikhil who started by pounding her chooth. Soon Srikanth was in Sukritis chooth while Atul was still kissing her.

Sukriti was saying ......."bahenchodon zor se chod......randi ko chodna nahi aata kya......zor se laurda dal.....mujhe sakt laurde hona........chod.......zor se chod........" While this was going on Asha put her mouth on Nishas mouth to lick. Nisha was enjoying the tasty chooth.

The whole night Sukriti was fucked by atleast 10 men who all put their semen on her bukake style. She was also licked by Asha, Nisha and Manpreet. She really enjoyed the licking by the women and Manpreet also fucked her with dildo. The whole night Nisha and Sukriti were screaming ".......ooooh aaaah fuck........chodo......zor se chodo......zor se chod.......bahenchod......randi......maaderchod.......chod......."

Next morning both the women came home with wads of money and a smile on their faces. They were very tired and slept through the day without a bath. I could smell the love juices from both Nisha and Sukriti and started to kiss them while licking their cum filled chooths. Nisha wokke up and said ........"saale ab uthaya hai toh mujhe chodh......ab se jab bhi randi baazi karke aaon tu meri chudhai karega......." I fucked Nisha and her cream sandwich felt so smooth and beautiful that I was just in ecstasy saying......."Nisha.........kya chooth hai......tu mast hai......oooh....aaah......kya mazee ki chooth hai......" and I fucked her like crazy.

When Sukriti woke up she gave me a kiss, thanked me and said we would do this more often and she was happy with me as dalaal. I dropped her home. When her husband saw how beautiful she looked after all the fucking which had brought a glow to her face he gave her a deep kiss.

I then left the happy couple and of course kept servicing my sister and acting as her and Nishas dalaal.