Slutty Wife, the Neighbors and Me

Story Info
Part 4 of the continuing story of Ben, Dara, Dee and me.
1.9k words
4.07
14.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Dee, was feeling very good about what just happened — a foursome with our best friends, the couple who lived across the street. Ben was a big, black metro cop and former pro football player. His wife, Dara. was a thin Latina who worked in health care (think of actress Leah Remini, but about 30 pounds lighter and 15 years younger). Dee is a busty blonde of German descent, with big tits and long legs and big ass. I'm just a typical chubby hubby who married well. I was very lucky to be a part of that foursome with Ben and Dara.

Actually, it made me love Dee all the more. She had been very conservative as a result of her religious parents, but she is so damn beautiful that I was able to overlook her conservative nature. She would tell me the most salacious things in the bedroom, but would never pursue them in real life. That's why her willingness to engage in sex with our neighbors was such a pleasant surprise. I knew she would love it, but I didn't think she'd ever do it. But when she took an aggressive role in making it happen, including some play with Dara, it surprised me and got me rock hard.

Dee was feeling like a slut — in the best sense of the word — that night when we went back home. We both sleep nude, and I was fully erect when we went to bed, still thinking about what had just transpired about an hour ago, and Dee was feeling so confident about her sexual side that I benefited again as we tried drifting off to sleep. "I love this new side of our life," she admitted, slightly bashful about what that actually meant. She climbed on top of me, bouncing up and down on my cock. It didn't take long before I blew my load in her downy box and she wasn't satisfied with that, so she rolled off me and started fingering herself. Being something of a voyeur, I loved watching as she masturbated in our bed, flat on her back and her long legs spread wide—one of them draped over mine. I snuggled against her and kissed her neck and her tits and touched her lovingly. She didn't take long before she was bouncing her ass up and down on the bed, her legs twitching, as she reached orgasm. "God, that fucking felt great!" she said, exhaling her warm, slightly wine-scented breath into my face, as she snuggled up to me and pulled the covers up to her neck and promptly fell asleep.

We slept the sleep of champions that night. When we woke up, we somehow were both ready to go again. She lay on her side as I entered her from behind, spoon style. I felt last night's cum — actually, I didn't know whether it was mine or Ben's — still slick inside her pussy as I plunged inside of her. I thrust in and out, and my cock somehow felt bigger than ever. We switched into the missionary position. Dee raised her legs into the air and rested her feet on my shoulders. I turned my head to my right and sucked her cute, pink-painted toes, which is one of the quickest ways to make her come while she masturbates and can put her on the edge when she's getting fucked. Dee reached down and started fingering her clit as I pumped in and out of her pussy. She came hard, and actually had tears in her eyes as she came down from her orgasm. They were tears of relief—not that my average white dick stretched her out or anything, as Ben and his BBC did less than 12 hours ago, but it made me feel good to pretend that's what happened here, and my asscheeks clenched tight as I ejaculated inside of her and watched my jizz spill out of her twat. I've never been afraid of a creampie, and since I can definitely make my wife come this way, I went down on her to get her off again — just because I could.

"No, no, no, baby," she begged. "Are you trying to break me? Quit torturing me! I can't come again!" She was squirming, knowing what was about to happen as I moved down the bed and planted my face between her legs. I started with her clit, and sucked it lightly between my lips. I remembered a lesson I'd heard years ago, that a clit is the same basic physiology as a cock, only about one-12th the size. I know what I like when I have my cock sucked, so I do the same thing to a hard, erect clitoris, only with a 12th of the intensity. The same lesson, the instructor advised, was to think of oral sex on a woman as eating a juicy peach—you use your lips and tongue mostly, sucking and licking every step of the way. Those pieces of advice have been invaluable over the years. They certainly work for my wife, who was thrusting her pussy against my mouth within minutes. She came very hard, and very loudly and I loved it. With my face looking like a glazed doughnut, from her cum and mine, she bent forward and gave me a huge kiss and collapsed on the bed. This time, the tears were from orgasm exhaustion. She didn't get out of bed for another hour.

When she woke up, I had made breakfast with mimosas that had her flying high again. Dara and Ben called, asking us if we wanted to go for a swim, and we thought this was a perfect way to rejuvenate after a long weekend of sex. Dee wore her blue, ribbed one-piece, covered in one of my cotton oxford dress shirts, and a pair of leather sandals. When we got there, she asked Dara if she had a two-piece suit she could borrow because she was feeling like showing off some skin. Dara said she had something that would be perfect for her.

Dee and Dara emerged from the master bedroom, and Dee was wearing a skimpy lime-green bikini that I had never seen Dara wear before. The top barely covered Dee's areolas, and the bottom was barely more than a string, showing off the pale, white globes of Dee's ass nicely. Despite coming three times in 12 hours, I was throbbing again. Dee just kissed me and told me to calm down.

With Ben and Dara in the kitchen, pouring some wine and preparing some snacks for our pool party, Dee and I took a seat in the living room, which was just around the corner, on the sofa but not in direct sight line of the kitchen. It was obvious Dee had something in mind, but I didn't know what until a moment later, when she sat on my lap, facing me. Riding me cowgirl style, she moved the thong string aside and started grinding her pussy against my cock, through my swimsuit. She pulled my hard cock through the Velcro fly, and slipped it inside of her. We started fucking surreptitiously right there in their living room, while maintaining small talk with Ben and Dara.

Dara poked her head into the room, to bring us glasses of wine, and got a wry smile on her face as she handed us the stemware. "You two can head to the pool now, if you want to," she said. "Ben and I won't be but about 10 more minutes."

Dee raised her eyebrows and said that sounded like a good idea. I stuffed my cock back into my swimsuit and she rethreaded the string of her bikini bottom, and we slipped out to the patio and got into the pool. Dee swam up to me, wrapped her arms around my neck and sighed, "Where were we?" as she leaned in for an open-mouth kiss.

She twirled around so she was leaning against the side of the pool, and wrapped her legs around my waist and opened her glossy eyes wide and said, "Fuck me, baby," with a 1,000-yard stare. I didn't pause for a moment as I hoisted my cock out of my suit and plunged into her pussy. I kissed her deeply and thrust insistently inside of her. The pool water felt really nice on my full balls as they bounced in the water while I fucked her.

Dee and I were engaged in our own private world, and we didn't notice as Ben and Dara came out to the deck, holding wine bottles and plates of light bites from the kitchen. Those items were placed on the patio table — and ignored — as Ben and Dara were inspired by what we were up to. Dara, already wearing a bikini, jumped into the pool and Ben, who was wearing a T-shirt and shorts, stripped naked and followed his wife into the pool. Dara came over and kissed Dee and me and said, "I saw what you two were up to inside, and am glad you've continued it out here," and lent a helping hand or two to the festivities. When Ben entered the pool, with his massive, thick, 8-inch cock already hard and twitching, she took a position adjacent to us and leaned against the edge of the pool for Ben to penetrate her.

Dara just winced slightly as he entered her pussy, almost as if she didn't expect it, but she positioned herself to be fucked, so she had to know what was coming. But Ben just had a wild look on his face as he fucked his wife like a jackhammer. Dara loved it, and said she wanted him to continue fucking her just like that as she turned around to take him doggie style. Ben's mouth went slack as he re-entered her pussy, and Dara just gasped loudly as he did so. She reached over and put her left hand on my ass as I continued pounding Dee's pussy. Dara started lightly running her finger along the crack of my ass. When I smiled at her, she smiled back and started fingering me not so lightly. She inserted her finger in my hole while she got fucked. She hit my prostate — the old "P-spot" — and that was all it took to make me erupt deep inside my wife's cunt. Dee started fingering herself as I kissed her deeply, and she came hard as Dara leaned over to suck her nipple. That set off a domino effect, as Ben grunted and came inside his wife, and Dara rolled her eyes into the back of her head in orgasm as her husband filled her up. She shuddered for a solid minute as Ben kept his big cock buried inside of her. As I pulled out of my wife, and as Ben pulled out of his, our respective loads dripped out of the women and into the pool. "I think we're going to have to add chlorine to the water," Ben said with a laugh.

The four of us climbed out of the pool and sat around the table, eating and drinking and vowing that we will reconnect again soon for another evening of spousal swapping and more.

"Maybe I'll let Ben fuck your ass," Dara told me. "You seemed to get off on getting fingered."

I chuckled in the spirit her comment was made. Dee cocked an eyebrow, because she didn't realize what Dara did to me. "Wha-a-a-at?" was all she could say. Ben just shook his head in disagreement, and said that's not on the agenda anytime soon. "But, if Dee wants to take me in the ass, let's talk," he said. Dee, who has actually asked for my hard cock in her ass, simply chirped, "OK!" and smiled broadly.

We really have the best friends in the world.