Foursome: Me, my wife and friends

Story Info
Wife and I have an encounter with our sexy best friends.
1.9k words
4.23
56.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a Saturday night wine party in which our wives decided to orally pleasure each other's guy, Ben and I figured the full game was on.

Ben and his wife, Dara, were my wife, Dee, and my best friends, living across the street from each other in a suburban Florida neighborhood. We're a very diverse group. Ben is a large black man, a former pro football player who became a metropolitan police officer in the nearby big city. Dara, his wife, is a thin Latina who works in health care. My wife, Dee, is of hearty German heritage — blonde, big tits, long legs, fair skinned. Me? I'm your standard-issue white guy/chubby hubby, who definitely outkicked his coverage when it came to the woman he married.

One thing we have in common — besides being horny for our friends' spouses — is that we all love wine, which probably lowers our inhibitions around each other.

It was on a subsequent weekend night that Ben and I planned to go for the full swap — not just a surreptitious blowjob on the pool deck (Dara blowing me) and in the kitchen (Dee blowing Ben at the same time Dara worked her magic outdoors). We just had to figure out a way to get the four of us together in a bedroom and then let nature take its course.

We decided their house was most conducive to this, since it was at their house where the women decided to let their guard down.

We had another wine party around their pool, and Dee wore the tight blue one-piece that Dara found fascinating. I have to agree. It's cut fairly high at the waist and low at the breasts, and the fabric is ribbed in an attractive way, like a ribbed cotton T-shirt. It was probably a size too small for Dee, and Dara liked the way that it highlighted Dee's big, curvy ass. She ended up running her fingers inside Dee's swimsuit, to feel how tight it was, and accidentally rubbed against her clit — which turned Dee on a little bit — so, Ben and I figured there was a fair chance we could see the girls getting together sometime soon.

Ben and I tried to figure out how all four of us could plausibly wind up in their bedroom, and we decided that maybe Dara had a swimsuit to lend to Dee. Dara wore two-piece bikini swimsuits that showed off her golden skin, and Dee is a little more modest and prefers one-piece suits. So we would frequently raise this scenario all night long and see if they took the bait. Which they did.

About an hour after the wine drinking had begun, I mentioned to Dee that she was wearing the same suit that got Dara's attention previously, and jokingly suggested to Dara that she ought to feel how tight the suit was now. "Whose suit is feeling tight?" Dara said. "Hers? Or yours?"

"Did you just make a hard-on joke?" I asked Dara.

Dara, clearly, was aware of the game. Now, I needed Ben to follow through, and he did like a champion. "Dara, honey? Don't you have some suits that Dee might like to try?" And as he asked, he started walking toward their bedroom, motioning for Dara and Dee to follow him. I brought up the rear of the train on our group migration.

Dara said she did, if Dee didn't mind a two-piece. Dee said she'd be OK with a two-piece, but that it sure seemed like Ben and Dara were trying to get her naked, so she started peeling off her one piece right there, for the three of us. "Is this what you really want to see?" Dee asked. Keep in mind, she had two glasses of chardonnay by this point. Ben chose the wine, he told me later, because chardonnay is what made Dee especially flirty on the first night the wine party at our house and led to him slipping his massive cock inside Dee's tight pussy (with my approval and observation) after she passed out. Ben said he was both hopeful and superstitious with the choice of wine.

Dara was perhaps more fascinated by Dee's nude form than either Ben or I was, because she was a different body type. She really got into the potential for what could happen here.

"Dee, you have the most beautiful body," Dara declared. "You have no reason to cover it up! I love it, and I'm sure these two [nodding toward Ben and me] do, too!"

Yes, we do, Ben and I told her.

With that, Dara stepped behind Dee and cupped her big breasts from behind. "You have such lovely breasts," Dara sighed. "I would love to have these boobs." She continued squeezing and fondling Dee's tits — they're 38DDs (yes, really) — and Dee seemed to be enjoying it. She loves having her tits played with when we're fucking, so Dara tapped into one of Dee's sexual weaknesses immediately.

"That's making me really wet," Dee said. "Is anyone is willing to do something about it?"

Dara, who was already buzzed from the chardonnay, took the initiative. She kissed Dee on the neck, lightly bit her ear lobe and stepped around to kiss her on the lips. Ben and I stepped back, to let the girls have their own scene. He sat on the bed, and I sat in a nearby armchair that I'm sure had been the site of numerous sexual adventures in the past. Dara let her right hand lightly trail along Dee's waistline, and down to her pussy. She started fingering my wife, whose knees seemed to be buckling as Dara's seduction took its toll. Dara pushed Dee onto the bed, on her back, and climbed between her legs before burying her face in Dee's pussy.

I don't know if Dara had any previous girl-on-girl experience, but I do know she was a wild child in her younger years, so it was entirely possible that she had played on the bi side before. Dee had not, she told me later but she had thought about it from time to time, so this was her first lesbian activity (even though she went to an all-girls college). Dee told me she had declined propositions from women before, and that was good jackoff material for me, but this was entirely different. Still wearing her white bikini against her dark brown skin, Dara started licking Dee's clit like a natural. Dee sighed heavily and just let it happen to her. "It's a good thing I've had a lot of wine," Dee said.

Ben and I made eye contact and smiled. He and I just nodded at each other, and without speaking a word, we both saw this as a sign to get naked as well. We dropped our swimsuits and our rock-hard cocks sprung out, and we both started jerking off to the tableau playing out before us.

I stood up and walked over to the side of the bed. Ben knelt on the bed at Dee's face, placing his cock only an inch from Dee's mouth. Dee smiled because she had seen his cock before, the previous weekend, and started sucking him enthusiastically. Dara saw that and just sighed, "Oh, my God," and then resumed licking Dee's box while casting her eyes up to Ben and Dee's activities.

I moved to the end of the bed, where Dara's cute ass stuck up in the air while she ate my wife's pussy, and I took that as an opportunity to explore. I tugged on the bikini bottoms, pulling the back string to one side and burying my face in her pussy. She was pleasant-tasting and extremely wet, and before long she was bumping her bottom against my face. Dara was having a pretty intense orgasm from my attention.

Ben noticed, and he soon erupted between my wife's lips, which she swallowed eagerly. As she did so, Dara's oral talents got Dee off just as intensely as I got Dara off. As much as I love to watch others cum — especially my wife — my cock was twitching, I was so hard, but I didn't want to jerk myself off.

Dara looked back and said, "Are you going to fuck me already, or what?" I don't think she finished speaking the sentence before my cock was buried in her wet pussy as I grasped her hips for leverage. Four or five thrusts was all it took for me, and I filled her pussy with cum. I was hoping she was on the pill or the sponge or something, because this was a very efficient fuck and there's no chance I didn't slip one past the goalie if she wasn't protected.

Ben looked like he was disappointed that he didn't get to fuck my wife, so I whispered in Dee's ear that I know Ben's biggest fantasy was to fuck her. Dee smiled and chirped, "OK. He can fuck me if he wants to."

I told Ben that Dee would welcome his cock anytime he was ready for round 2. Ben just beamed and said, "For her, I could go right now!" He changed positions with Dara and knelt between her legs. I lightly fingered her clit to get her ready for more attention, and Ben had enough wood to slide his 8-inch BBC into her pussy, and so he did while I continued to finger her for a few more minutes. A couple of times, I gave his cock a friendly touch as he plunged into her. I think that sensation helped him get harder — since he had just cum from my wife's blowjob, he wasn't fully hard as he fucked her — and although I do have a bi side, I mostly wanted to make sure my wife enjoyed the complete experience. Ben didn't mind the helping hand, which made me happy as I finally got to stroke my friend's cock.

Dee took off her leather sandals and raised her legs into the air. She rested her pretty feet on his shoulders, which Ben loved, because he has a foot fetish like I do, and Dee keeps her feet pedicured perfectly for me (and for the pleasure of voyeurs in public). Dara and I lay down on either side of Dee, and we kissed her repeatedly as Ben took her. At one point, Ben turned his head to the right and sucked the toes on her left foot as he thrust harder inside of her. As much as Dee loves when someone plays with her tits, she loves attention to her feet even more, and she was bucking her hips enthusiastically as he sucked her toes. "Oh, yeah," she sighed. "Suck my toes. Keep sucking them, and I will cum." Sure enough, within moments, Dee had another orgasm, and I'm guessing her pussy contractions are what made Ben unload inside her almost simultaneously.

He pulled out, and I watched a trail of his jizz flow out of her trimmed pussy. I kissed Dee lovingly, and I told her how sexy I think she is. "Me, too," Dara said, with a deep kiss on the mouth for Dee.

"Make that three of us," Ben said, but he couldn't bring himself to kiss her for some reason, which seemed odd to me because, hell, he had just fucked her. Dee said she was feeling like she was being objectified earlier, which is why she stripped so defiantly, but she was feeling quite OK now. With that, we all kissed her. I also gave Dara a deep kiss, too, and told her that was because, without her, we wouldn't have had this erotic and unforgettable experience of a lifetime.

Later that night, just before we went to sleep, Dee turned to me and asked when we could do that again. I told her anytime she wanted.