SlutWifeSara Ep. 04

Story Info
Sara's first Gangbang.
5.5k words
4.63
26.6k
34

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the greatest experiences of my sexual exploration was the first time I was the center of attention for a group of guys and received my first gangbang.

Wayne and I were out one night at dinner near our apartment. The gastropub had great little booths for private conversation and intimate dates. After dinner we were just having a few drinks and before I knew it, I was hitting on every guy in the place. Luckily, Wayne recognized my mood and got me out of there before I found myself in the bathroom getting fucked (it happened before). I was stumbling next to Wayne as we walked home with me well past tipsy and I asked Wayne, "Why did we have to leave it was about to get fun!"

Wayne laughed and said, "Sorry babe, you getting fucked by 15 guys in a bar while you are semiconscious is not my idea of fun!"

"Why not?" I asked

We stopped and he looked down at me and said "You only get like this when you have had too much to drink and are horny. You would regret it in the morning and ruin any hope of actually enjoying a gangbang forever. I want to see that too much to have it ruined."

I said "OK" and we kept walking while my mind was blown by what he just said. I made a blurry mental note to be sure to remember this the next day when I was sober!

After lazing around in bed until 10am, I got up and showered trying to count how many drinks I had the previous evening and which ones I should avoid in the future. I slipped my fingers between the lips of my pussy and felt how slick I was and how sensitive my clit was. Mmmmm...what caused this, and my mind raced back trying to find the memory of me being fucked because this was too much wetness for it all to be me. Then I recalled Wayne's statement about wanting to see me gang-banged and my pussy clenched around my fingers and it all came flooding back to me. It is all I could think about last night after he said it. I pictured drunk me half passed out as blurry face after blurry face climbed on top of me and waking up the next day feeling so degraded and stupid. Then thinking about Wayne wanting to see me gang-banged and wanting it not to be ruined forever which means he'd want to see it more than once which caused all sorts of devious thoughts to flash through my mind as I passed out and woke up so very wet.

I stood there under the shower, two fingers in my pussy lost in thought and suddenly felt myself on the brink of orgasm. I leaned against the shower wall as the nerves in my body sent waves of euphoric pleasure through me. I was not even fingering myself or playing with my clit, it was the strangest thing in the world to suddenly feel and orgasm explode through you simply based on thoughts and a little physical stimulation. I normally need a fair amount of clitoral stimulation as well as some great thoughts to even warm up the engine to produce an orgasm and here I am cumming at the thought of being the center of attention at multiple gangbangs. Wondering how it would feel to simply give in to animal lust and let 3, 4, or 5 guys use me for their pleasure. Wondering if I would see it as a challenge, how much cum can I get from them and how fast? How many can fuck me at the same time? Can I get DP'd? OMG can I get two into my pussy and one in my ass and one in my mouth all cumming at the same time? Of fuck it was too much, and I came again, this time furiously massaging my G-Spot squirting juices as my muscles clinched around my fingers. I slowly licked my fingers clean and decided I had to find a way to make this happen.

Later that day I told Wayne about my shower orgasm and how it occurred. He asked "Is it something you'd enjoy? I like gangbang porn and fantasize those women are you all the time!"

I smiled and reach down to grasp the growing bulge in his pants and whispered in his ear "Let's make it happen." as I flicked my tongue across his ear lobe. He pulled back and kissed me deeply and ferociously as I slid my hands down the front of his pants and took his cock in my hand.

I pulled back and said, "Sober me wants you to watch 3 guys fuck me and fill me with their cum!" as I dropped to my knees and engulfed his throbbing cock to the base. He grasped my head and began face fucking me as I looked up into his eyes and saw how turned on he was. I pulled my mouth away and told him to tell me what he wanted to see, and I wrapped my lips around his cock again. He started to tell me all sorts of dirty things he wanted and then exploded in my mouth...there was so much cum I couldn't swallow it all and it ran out the corners of my mouth as he continued face fucking me.

After a few minutes he grew soft and I stood up and kissed him with his cum still on my tongue and told him "Be careful what you wish for, you may come home to find 10 guys waiting in line in the hall leading to our bedroom." He grinned and shook his head as I went to the bathroom to clean up.

I honestly forgot about it for a few days afterward, and I get a text from Wayne with a picture of his thick hard cock and a caption that said..." Just thinking of you!"

I asked, "Oh really, what thought led to that?"

He responded with a link to a video on the internet so I opened it to find a woman on her knees surrounded by tall black men with huge cocks pointed at her face and she had one in each hand and one in her mouth. She pulled back and said, "I'm not leaving till you all cum in my pussy!" as they proceeded to take turns with her mouth and pussy, each one fucking her for a few minutes then switching to the next. In no time the first one filled her up and she pushed it out for the camera to see, the next stepped up and using his cock head smeared the cum all over her pussy and then slid right inside her until he came inside her several thrusts later, his load was so large it squirted out of her when he thrust inside.

I had to stop the video and responded to Wayne. "OMG! That is so hot! I wish we knew a group that was ready to go now!"

Wayne responded, "Me too...how many do you think you could handle?"

"After seeing that, I think 12 is a good number to start with!" I said.

"Yeah right, seriously...how many?" asked Wayne.

I thought about it, there were several times Wayne and a friend would fuck me for hours each of them cumming in me twice, so 4 seems like a normal night.

"Well, I would have said 3 but sometimes with couples and single guys I get fucked and filled 3 or 4 times a night, so I'm going to say I could handle at least 5."

Wayne responded, "5 sounds like a good number, now where do we get 5 guys who will all be able to perform as a group and not hung up on fucking a cum filled pussy?"

"That might be our biggest hurdle, let me ask the chat boards" I said.

I ran a couple of internet searches and found several forums and websites and they all mentioned that this was indeed one of the biggest challenges when trying to fulfill this fantasy. It is apparently easy to get random guys to agree to such an event, getting them to show up or be the person they said they were is frequently an issue. There were lots of success stories from swinger gangbang clubs where 6-8 couples agree to gangbang one wife at a time each week for however many weeks and the other wives would just watch or play with each other because the husbands could only play with the wife at the center of the gangbang that week. Other success stories included a couple advertising a gangbang for the wife at a local swinger's club and setting restrictions on who could participate (age, race, size, etc.). The one that I found the most exciting was a couple who simply asked the wife's two favorite lovers if they were interested in participating and both were so they asked if they had a trusted friend they could bring. That apparently worked well because the couple ended up having her gangbanged by 4 men who were comfortable and friends with at least 1 person in the room before the event ever occurred. One other success story caught my eye about a group of men who advertised themselves as a group to fulfill this fantasy for women. There were 8 members of the group and to be invited as a member required a guy to participate with at least 3 standing members in 3 other gangbangs. If you conducted yourself properly and performed well, you got an invite to be a permanent member. All the permanent members received invites to all arranged gangbangs, so they were typically always able to provide 3-6 guys that had participated together multiple times.

I told Wayne about my findings later that evening, we agreed I would ask my two favorite guys if they were interested and Wayne would see if he could find an established group, we would be comfortable with.

I reached out to my two guys and both Craig and Steven said they would be interested in participating with Wayne but neither had any friends that even knew they were fucking couples much less want to join them in doing so. Wayne found a group in a city a few hours away called "The Kings of BBC" who advertised themselves as a group of black men looking for women and couples interested in taking a walk on the wild side. They had several pictures on their profile and indicated they could typically provide 3-5 guys for group events. After looking at the pictures I was taken back to the video Wayne sent and I knew I wanted to be her, kneeling there with several large black cocks erect for me. It is their obvious erect desire to fuck me that makes me wet and want to wrap my lips around the thick head of their cocks.

I told Wayne to reach out to the "the kings" and see if they had any interest in fulfilling my fantasy. A week or so went by and I was leaving the local grocery store when I got 3 rapid text messages. I opened my texts and found they were all from three numbers I did not recognize. I opened the first text and it was a picture of a black cock on top of a beer can and I could barely see the edges of the can on either side of his cock and the head went just past the length of the can. The message read "I hope you are ready for the kings!". I opened the next message and it was another picture of a black cock, much lighter in color than the first and at least two inches longer and not much narrower with the message "Looking forward to filling you up!". The third text was another picture of another black cock in front of a computer screen that was covered in cum and underneath the dripping load I could see the outline of my ass riding one of the black guys I fucked a few years before. His cock was not as big as the others but oh my god there was a lot of cum! The picture said, "Watching your video was too much, I can't wait to meet you!"

I could not believe it!! I texted Wayne and asked, "What did you say to them?"

Wayne responded and said "Just told them I had a slut wife wanting to experience her first gangbang. They responded and said maybe, it depends on whether she knows how to fuck, so I sent them a portion of your video with Ty. The next day three of them responded and said they were interested but wanted to talk to you directly and asked for your number, so I sent it to them. Why? Did they call you or something?"

I responded and said "No, all three just texted me pictures of their cocks!!"

"Guess they are interested" replied Wayne.

I forwarded him the messages and headed home with the images of their cocks running through my mind. When I got inside to find Wayne looking for hotels in the city, I got nervous and asked him if he thought this was going to be safe. He said "I wanted to be sure it would be, so I asked for the contact of 3 women or couples that could vouch for them, they sent over the contacts and I reached out to them a couple of days ago. All of them responded with positive opinions and one was a single female who met with them by herself and had nothing but praise. Once I saw those, I sent your number over.". Wayne pulled up the emails and each had a number we could call to verify.

I pulled out my phone and called the number for the single woman, after two rings a female voice answered "Hello?"

"Hi, I'm looking for OhDonna26, you sent us an email about the kings a few days ago." I said.

She said "Hi, I'm Donna, I hear you are considering meeting the guys, they're all great. I've met several one on one and as a group a couple of times."

"Really? You weren't worried about your safety?" I asked.

"Not at all, I met them as a group the first time at a restaurant. They were perfect gentlemen and my nerves calmed down quickly."

"Were they your first...uhh...group encounter?" I awkwardly asked.

She laughed a little and said "Yes, I've had threesomes before but never two new guys at the same time so meeting 6 of them at once was a little intimidating but we traded several pics and videos first and it was one of the best sexual experiences of my life, I was sore for days."

I said, "I bet you were, any tips for me?"

"If you are on birth control, skip the condoms, I wish I would have that night. I did the 2nd time and it was waaaay hotter and more comfortable." she said.

"Great, thank you for taking my call and sharing your experience with me, it makes this decision much easier."

"No problem, I'm happy to help"

"Thanks again, bye Donna"

"Good luck, Bye Bye"

I looked at Wayne and said, "She did 6 of them her first time, all wearing condoms and recommends them highly but skip the condoms."

Wayne smirked and said, "I hope you take her advice."

I pulled down my leggings and panties sliding a finger over my clit and deeper between my pussy lips and inside me wiggling it around and Wayne's eyes went wide as he heard my finger squishing around in my wetness as I said "Don't worry baby, I intend to let them all cum in me as many times as they want!"

I spent a couple of weeks chatting with the Kings in a group chatroom online. I was able to chat with 7 of them over that time, trading several pictures and got to watch a couple of their videos. We finally agreed on a date and time but only three of them were available that night and those happened to be the first three that texted me.

The big night came and we checked in to our room earlier in the day. I got a fresh Brazilian two days prior so I just had to shower and put on a bit of makeup. We went to the bar downstairs to find all three in a corner booth waiting on us. They stood up as we approached and introduced themselves with a hug for me and shaking Wayne's hand. We sat and talked for a bit while having a drink, well, I ordered a shot of Wild Turkey 101. Marcus, Juane, and Malik were surprised how easily I downed the shot without any sort of grimace and ordered a round of Turkey Shooters for all of us. Wayne said, "What should we drink to?"

I said, "Here's to hoping you can all keep up with me tonight!" (seriously...I felt sooooo good sitting there knowing these men all wanted me)

Marcus laughed and held up his glass and said, "Here's to hoping we can call in backup if we can't!"

Wayne said "To backup!" and we all raised our glasses and took our shots...I was the only one not making obnoxious noises or faces so I stood up and said give me 5 and meet me in the room as I leaned down to kiss Wayne and did my best runway walk away from the table never looking back over my shoulder, I knew they were watching.

I got to the room and stripped naked (peed of course) and put a pillow on the floor facing the door and got down on my knees ready to have these three fuck me senseless. I was not nervous at all, surprisingly. I found I was super excited and ready to give in to them and just go with the flow. I heard them approach the door and shudder coursed through my body as the door opened and they walked in to find me ready for them. They looked at me and then at Wayne who took a seat in the office chair and they walked up in front of me as I reached up to caress their bulges as they unbuckled and unzipped their pants freeing their large members. I was amazed at how turned on I was taking each of them in my hand, and when I got to Marcus, I could not believe how thick he really was. I involuntarily giggled and smiled really big as I leaned in and licked the tip of Marcus's cock and then tried to put the head in my mouth...it would not fit!! I had Juane (9") and Malik (7") in each hand as I struggled to fit Marcus in my mouth. I knew it wasn't going to work so I pulled back and looked over at Wayne and said, "He's so big I can't even fit the head in my mouth, take a picture of this!". Wayne came over with the camera and snapped a couple pics of me trying to wrap my lips around his massive cock.

I looked up to Marcus and said, "I'm sorry, you are just too big.". He smiled and said, "It's not the first time, don't worry I'm sure I can fit in your pussy". I moaned and licked the shaft of his cock and then took Jaune in my mouth as deep as I could as I grasped Marcus and Malik's shafts and began pumping them up and down in rhythm with my mouth on Juane's cock, then shifting my mouth to Malik and my hand to Juane.

I spent 10 minutes licking and sucking them as fast and furiously as I could. The animalistic lust came pouring out of me when Juane pulled his 9" cock out of my mouth, slapping my lips and tongue with it asking me if I was ready to be fucked.

All I could do was moan as Malik pulled me to my feet, picked me up and carried me to the bed tossing me onto my back. I spread my legs as Malik crawled on top of me rubbing the head of his cock over the glistening folds of my pussy, sliding into me easily as Juane and Marcus kneeled on the bed on either side of my head, both of their cocks dangling in my face as Malik began fucking me. I grasped a cock in each hand and pulled them towards my mouth flicking my tongue over the swollen heads of each as my hand pumped the shafts up and down. I'll be honest, it was too much and I couldn't get my bearings at first, I didn't know what to focus on, the guy pounding my pussy so fervently or the massive cocks trying to find their way into my mouth. I ended up trying to mimic my pussy with my mouth, tried to suck them in time with how Malik was fucking me, this got my rhythm down and helped me to enjoy the moment. I fell into my head a little and thought about what I wanted...I wanted them to want me, I wanted to cum on their cocks, I wanted to taste their cum, I wanted to be filled with their cum, I wanted every aspect of them using my body for pleasure, I wanted them to take me over and over. I stopped sucking them and looked up at Malik and said, "Fill my pussy with your big black dick, cum in my pussy, please cum in my pussy!!"

Malik grunted loudly and I felt a warmth fill me up as he shot the biggest load of cum I have ever experienced inside of me. It felt like it went on for 30 seconds or more as I bucked my hips to milk his cock until he went limp and slipped out of me with a wet slurp. I immediately felt his load running out of my pussy and down over my asshole. I reached down and pulled Malik's cock up to my mouth and he straddled my chest so I could suck him clean. I felt someone's cock rubbing his cum all over my clit and then it began sliding inside of me. I moaned loudly as Juane's length was easily felt when he began poking my cervix with all 9+ inches of his cock. I moved my hips to adjust and loved the feeling of his huge cock sliding in and out of my cum filled pussy. The sound it made with each thrust was soooo erotic, that squishy, wet, sucking sound as his cum covered cock slammed in and out of my pussy was amazing!

I rolled over onto my hands and knees keeping his cock inside me the whole time. I pushed back into Juane with each stroke and after a few deep thrusts my pussy clinched as I had my first orgasm of the night. My muscles tensed and I could feel every vein of Juane's cock sliding in and out of my clenched pussy.

I screamed "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!!" as Juane slammed in and out as the waves of pleasure crashed over me. Juane smacked my ass with each stroke and reached down and grabbed both of my wrists and pulled them towards him, pulling me up and back, using the leverage to pull himself in and out of me at an astonishingly fast pace.

12