SlutWifeSara Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned and thought to myself "Fuck YEAH!! Use me!" Marcus laid down in front of me and stroked his thick cock. I looked him in the eye and he could see how much I wanted his cock. He reached up and put his hand behind my head, pulling it down towards his half-swollen member. Juane took the hint and relaxed his pull so that I had no choice but put my mouth on Marcus's massive black meat. I licked the shaft and his balls like I was starving and his cock was my only source of sustenance. I moaned as another orgasm began to build with each stroke of Juane's cock. Marcus stood his cock up and squeezed from the base to the tip exposing a big drop of precum on the tip that I devoured just as Juane yelled out "Here it comes baby, you ready for it?" as he slammed into me one more time and I felt his hot sticky load coat my insides which sent me over the edge and I came again as he slowly stroked in and out of me, pulling his cock out and releasing one of my arms and then the other as I collapsed face first into Marcus's groin, licking and sucking him.

I felt Juane's cock push back against my dripping pussy and looked over my shoulder to find it was Wayne. He spread my ass cheeks with his hands and slid into my dripping slit, after 6 quick thrusts he came in me as well. I could not believe it, barely 30 minutes in and I already had three loads in me!! I felt Wayne slide out and looked up to Marcus and asked, "Can I ride your cock?"

Marcus grinned and nodded his assent as I clinched my pelvic muscles and climbed on top of him, reaching down and rubbing the tip of his cock in the cum dripping down my legs and then against my opening as I lowered myself on him releasing my pelvic muscles. Despite how much I'd been fucked, his thickness stretched my pussy completely and it took me three tries to take all of him inside me but once I did, my pussy clamped down on him and I rocked back and forth a couple times before I came again, it was the most intense orgasm of my life!! I was so full and it felt sooooo fucking good!! Marcus grabbed my hips and rocked me back and forth as he pressed his hips into the bed and slid his thick cock in and out of me about an inch which extended my orgasm and I kept cumming on his cock and I could hear the wet sounds as my pussy squeezed all that cum out around his cock. I put my hands on his chest and raised and lowered my hips adjusting to his size and began bouncing up and down on the thickest cock I have ever had in my life. I kind of don't remember much but the video showed me going wild screaming "YES!" over and over again for several minutes as I furiously slammed my pussy on his massive cock and rocking my hips forward and backward having three huge orgasms back to back.

The next thing I knew I was on my side panting, out of breath, almost numb from the exertion and rapid orgasms, it was 4 of the most intense orgasms of my life within a matter of minutes. My body was doing the uncontrollable shiver or shutter every few seconds and I heard Marcus say, "God Damn, is she OK!?!?"

Wayne came over and took my face in his hands and looked me in the eye with a look of concern. He asked "Hey, are you OK?"

I panted "Yes, why?"

Wayne kissed me and said, "Cause you went a little nuts and then collapsed like you ran a marathon and looked like you were having a seizure!"

"Oh My God, sorry, yes, I'm more than OK, that was amazing! Can I have more?" as I kissed Wayne and looked over to see Marcus's still stiff cock bouncing slightly with each beat of his heart. Wayne smiled and kissed me back then stepped away as I rolled onto my stomach and reached back with my hands to spread my ass cheeks.

"Please put your cock back in me!" I begged.

Marcus straddled my body and easily slid into my gaping wet pussy; I could feel every inch of him stretching me to my limit. He slowly slid in and out of me pressing his hand down on the small of my back and his thumb against my tight asshole and massaging it. I pressed my hips up towards his cock and finger which slid inside my ass. He used his thumb inside my ass as leverage to pull me into him. My ass began to tingle as his wiggling thumb and throbbing cock made me cum again. I slammed my ass back against him over and over as each pulse of my orgasm raced through my body. This must have pushed Marcus over the edge as he grunted loudly and I could feel his cock swell and explode inside me. He thrust several more times, emptying his cum inside my well fucked pussy before he pulled out and squeezed the last bit of cum as he pressed his semi-hard cock against my asshole. I was so turned on, I pressed back against him and tried to take him in my ass, but he was just too big. I looked over to Juane, Wayne and Malik and asked who wanted to fuck my ass.

All three raised their hands and I said, "Go for it!".

Wayne came over and pressed his face into my pussy and ass, licking me clean as Malik laid down beside me. I pushed up and threw my leg over Malik's body and felt his stiff cock between the folds of my pussy and ground my clit up and down the shaft and then leaned forward and slid his cock inside me. Wayne moved up and stood above Malik's head and I was able to take Wayne's cock in my mouth as I felt Juane kneel behind me. Juane wet a long finger and slid it in my ass and I was in absolute sexual bliss. I felt another finger slide in beside the first and he began stretching my asshole to accommodate his cock. I felt more lube being applied and then his cock was slid past my first sphincter and he slowly eased into the 2nd giving me time to adjust to the immense pressure. I pushed back against Malik and Juane and moaned as their cocks filled me completely. I have never felt so full and I screamed out in ecstasy.

Wayne grabbed my head and began fucking my face as Malik and Juane alternated thrusts in my pussy and ass. Stroke after stroke, I could not get enough. They pounded me hard and fast for several minutes and I could feel a massive orgasm building. I kept thinking about how much I wanted to make them cum, that it was my body that was satisfying these big men and I wanted their cum in me, I wanted it so bad! I pulled off Wayne's cock and said, "Please cum in me at the same time, oh god please please please!!"

Wayne said, "I'm close, how about you guys?"

Malik said, "Just tell me when, I've been holding back for the last few minutes."

"Same" said Juane.

"You want our cum at the same time slut?" Wayne asked as I furiously sucked his cock. I could feel his cock begin to swell and knew he was close.

"Ok guys, cum in her!" said Wayne as he thrust into my mouth and I tasted his cum on my tongue. My orgasm started at that moment as I swallowed Wayne's cum. I have no words for the orgasm that racked my body as Malik pumped his second massive load into my pussy and Juane picked up the pace in my ass, slamming hard in and out as he filled my ass with cum. I have never felt so fulfilled at that moment with Wayne's cum on my lips and feeling each of those big black cocks empty inside of me and begin to grow soft as they slowed their pace and slid out.

I rolled off Malik and my hands immediately went to my pussy and ass so I could play with the sticky jizz dribbling out of me. I laid there recalling each thrust and counting back remembering each of the 7 loads of cum these men have given me. I was exhausted so Wayne and the guys chatted a bit while they dressed, each of them coming over to kiss me goodbye as they left. Wayne looked down at me and turned off the camera and laid down beside me. I smirked at him and he asked, "Was that all you hoped it would be?"

I replied with a devilish grin, "Almost"

I sat up and quickly straddled Wayne's face, and without another word lowered my pussy on to his waiting tongue. I could see the cum from my thighs and pussy covering his cheeks as I ground myself across his mouth and face for several minutes before moving down to grind his cock against my pussy and kiss him deeply. Our tongues intertwined with the salty alkaline taste of sex and cum before I said, "Now the night is complete, when can we do it again?"

12