SlutzStream

Story Info
A small time video game streamer becomes the first victim.
4.4k words
4.2
19k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slyght
Slyght
14 Followers

Bang!

Rebecca knew it was the telltale sound of a bolt action sniper rifle firing at her from inside the room she chose to try to take cover in. As everything faded to black she knew she had made a fatal mistake.

"Fucking campers!" shouted Rebecca at the computer screen as she slammed her controller down. Knowing that she was streaming this match just pissed her off more because now she knew she would have to see her chatlog filled with comments about how girls can't play video games and other such misogynistic bullshit that came with being a female streamer in today's world. Hell not only that she was a female streamer but she was an openly and proud lesbian streamer, giving herself the screen name "Sapphomoric Delight." When asked on nearly every stream about her name she always replies the same way, 'Well I'm a lesbian, hence the sappho. I'm immature, hence the sophomoric. And god damn it I'm just a delight to be around!' This response, as well as her overall attitude while saying it, always managed to piss off a large portion of the male viewing audience. Not that she cared what men thought about her. All they wanted to do was ogle her and make comments about how they could make her forget about women.

After 7 hours of streaming she took a look at her tip jar and saw that she had accrued a grand total of $23 and at the moment was hosting a whopping eight people. The dream of being a world famous streamer felt impossible at this point. Rebecca sighed before turning back to her camera to speak to her audience. "Well guys I think that's about it for me toni..."

The donation notification popped up, signalling a $20 donation from a "M4ster2Pleas3" and a request for a live reaction to a video he sent. Her interest was piqued due to the donation almost doubling her haul for the day, so she decided to give it a go. Although with that screen name and the amount of the donation she turned off her main screen and set her stream to only broadcast herself and not the video she was about to play.

"Spoke too soon guys, looks like I have a request for a live reaction video from a viewer. And as we all know about the laws of streaming, if you accept a tip you must follow through. But since I have no clue what this is I will be turning off the access to my media player, I'm not getting a ban for streaming porn or some racist bullshit. So anyways here I go."

As soon as she pressed the play button a bright white screen appeared on her screen with random flashes of color popping up all over the place. Her ears were also bombarded with bursts of sound that somehow both screeched into her ear, as well as fading in and out causing her to try to listen more intently. The entire video couldn't have lasted more than 10 seconds and as soon as it ended a notification alert popped up on her screen signalling a direct message from "M4ster2Pleas3".

After finishing the video Rebecca turns to her camera, "Well I hope that joke was worth the $20. It was just a cheaply made video that I guess was meant to be a jump scare. But guess what, your cheap ass video didn't even make me flinch. Better luck next time!" Yet even as she spoke the words she subconsciously clicked on the accept button and read the message sent to her.

M4ster2Pleas3: Greeting Rebecca. I would very much like to meet you in person now, what is your address so I can be on my way.

Without realizing what she was doing she entered her address and hit send, then closed the window before continuing her speech to her audience.

"Well since that last video was a dud I guess I am gonna call it a night. And don't forget to give me a thumbs up, hit subscribe and turn on notifications so you won't miss my next stream. See you next time everyone! Sapphomoric Delight Out!"

With her speech delivered Rebecca turned off her stream and pushed back with her legs while extending her arms over her head. The actions caused her chair to be pushed back and spin her in circles as she exhaled and stretched from a grueling stream session. Checking the clock on her computer she saw it was still early in the afternoon. While she was sad that she didn't make more money on her stream, she was at least comforted by the fact that it was early enough that she could grab a quick dinner and head out on the town.

As she read back through her stream's chatlog to make sure she didn't miss anything she was once again frustrated by all the neanderthal comments from her more testosterone fueled viewers. She thought back to her time in college going to random house parties with friends and being hit on by every frat guy on campus. While the guys hitting on her changed, the infuriating comments they made were always the same. "You are way too hot to be a college lesbian" or "Why don't you stop acting like a lesbian and get with a real man."

She wasn't some immature girl just looking to get attention by making out with a girl because it was risque or a phase. She was a solid to the bone lesbian. Her first, and only, boyfriend in college proved that. After an excruciatingly long make out session her boyfriend asked her for a blowjob and proceeded to drop trou.

Upon seeing her first penis, Rebecca felt nothing but disgust at the unsightly appendage. It was somehow both wrinkly on one end and stretched tightly on the other. And that wasn't even the worst part. That disgusting smell will haunt her memories forever. As she reached out to touch it she was overcome with nausea just from the thought of actually touching it and proceeded to vomit all over her now ex-boyfriend. With that encounter behind her she knew she wanted nothing to do with a penis, and by association guys were strictly off limits. A decision that she has never once regretted in her life.

The reaction video was still open on a screen and Rebecca decided to give it another look to make sure she didn't miss anything. But when she clicked play a longer video began to play. This new video was much the same as the first, only this video lasted about 10 minutes and as she watched it Rebecca's eyes began glossing over and she mumbled to herself.

Once the new video ended, Rebecca immediately got an uncontrollable urge to clean up her apartment and began to tidy up here and there. Once she finished making her apartment look presentable she proceeded to use the bathroom to wash her hands. As she scrubbed her hands her reflection caught her eye and she stopped to take a look at herself in the mirror. She has always loved the way she looks, from her half shaved with blond hair that comes down to her shoulder blades, to her piercing blue eyes, all the way to her small button nose. She has been told by admirers of both genders how beautiful she is, but she is always quickly turned off by the men because their eyes always end up drifting down to her full 32C breasts.

'Men only have one thing on their mind, and they aren't even good at it', she thought to herself. Only a woman knows how to properly please another woman. After all, who knows how to use her equipment better than someone else who has the same equipment to practice on.

Rebecca's mind drifted to some of her more recent sexual encounters and her hand subconsciously began to stroke her breasts. But her thoughts were interrupted by a knock at her front door. 'I don't remember ordering anything to arrive today', she thought to herself as she went to her front door. Checking to make sure her security chain is secured, she then opens the door wide enough to see who is there. And that's when she saw him, the most handsome man she had ever seen. She didn't know how or why, but she knew she wanted to belong to him...mind, body and soul.

"Hello there Rebecca, would you mind if I came in?" His voice echoed throughout her soul as she quickly slammed the door, before unlatching the chain and throwing her door open. Greeting her mystery visitor with the biggest smile she has ever had, "Please come in, make yourself at home."

As the mystery man entered her apartment and sat on her couch, she noticed he was holding a small cardboard box. "Ah, I see you noticed your present. Nothing escapes those beautiful eyes" he said with a sly wink. His overt display of flirting did not miss its mark and Rebecca gleefully clapped her hands while bouncing on her feet barely containing her excitement.

"A present for me! You shouldn't have!" exclaimed Rebecca.

"Well my dear, today is the day you start your new career as my first cam girl, and what kind of cam girl doesn't have a state of the art camera to work in front of?" She rushed over to her visitor and gave him a big hug, making sure to press her breasts firmly into his chest. "And don't worry, everything is already set up. All you need to do is plug it into your router once to establish a wireless connection then all you need to do is set it to point towards your bed and you are good to go."

Rebecca didn't know she was capable of the amount of joy and pride she was feeling at this moment. Like a child on Christmas morning she tore the box open and removed the small camera before running over to her router, plugging the single usb cable attached to the camera into the router. A red light started blinking on the camera, and after about 10 seconds it turned green, she gleefully turned to her visitor and thanked him again as she turned towards her bedroom and sped off to set up her camera and aimed it directly at her empty bed. While doing so she noticed a compartment on the camera and upon opening it she discovered a power cord wrapped up tightly into it. She unraveled the cord and plugged it into a nearby outlet, guaranteeing herself a camera that it would never have to be recharged.

'How lucky can one girl get!' Becky thought to herself.

Once she had finished setting up her camera she grabbed her laptop and connected it to the new camera watching as her laptop downloaded a new app called SlutZtream and automatically logged her into a premade account called "BimboBecky". Once all the initial setup finished up she looked up, being greeted by the sight of her master standing in her doorway. 'Wait, why would I think of him as my master?' Becky thought to herself. But that thought was quickly pushed aside by her master's voice as he spoke to her.

"I think it's about time you introduced yourself to your new followers!"

Delighted at this suggestion, Becky ran over to jump onto her bed with her laptop and brought up the app and started the process to begin streaming. Once she sent out a notification about an upcoming stream starting in five minutes she watched as her private room began filling up with far more people than her gaming stream ever had. As she prepared to click the link to start her first stream she looked at her viewer totals and was shocked to see she had over 150 people waiting for her. She clicked the start stream button and saw a red light on the front of the camera light up signaling she was now broadcasting live.

"Hey everybody! Bimbo Becky here and like, welcome to my first stream! So what does everyone want to see today?" She giggled to herself saying this because she already knew what everybody wanted to see, and with her master watching from the doorway she was going to make sure she gave them everything they asked for and much, much more.

As her chat log filled up with messages she quickly noticed that most of them fell into the category of 'Show us your tits!'. Without a second thought her hands immediately went to the hem of her vintage Indigo Girls T-shirt and with a bit of fanfare she pulled the top over her head and swung it over her head like a lasso before throwing it offscreen to the man standing in her bedroom doorway. She was now sitting on her bed, her ample chest only being covered by a thin lacy bra that did little to hide her excited nipples as they were already straining to escape their lace covered prison.

With a coy smile on her face she then reaches behind her back with one arm and quickly unhooks her bra strap while using her other arm to hold the limp article of clothing tightly to her chest. With another wink and a devilish smile she whips the bra across the room and arches her back causing her breasts to be proudly thrust upwards as she moves her shoulders back and forth. Making sure to give her fans a clear view of her proudly outthrust breasts as they swayed back and forth she began tweaking and pulling on her nipples.

The results of her first striptease were quickly visible as her donation counter was skyrocketing, already up to over $500 and so far all she had done is show her tits. Putting on her most innocent face she looks directly into the camera and asks her fans, "Well that feels so much better, is that all you guys want me to do?"

Once again her chat log filled up, but this time there was no clear consensus to what they wanted to see. Some wanted her to take off her shorts and show off her pussy, while some wanted to see her play with her tits some more. Not wanting to disappoint her fans, she hops off her bed and reaches underneath the bed and pulls out a box tossing it up onto the mattress next to her laptop.

"Well guys since you guys cant make up your minds I'm gonna make them up for you."

Opening the box she reveals her personal stash of dildos and other assorted sex toys she had previously used with her girlfriends. Before she hops back on the bed Becky grabs her shorts and pushes down on them removing both her shorts and the matching set of lace panties in one fluid motion. With a giggle Becky returns to her mattress and positions herself so she is sitting with her legs spread open and her crotch momentarily hidden by the box filled with sex toys. After taking a quick inventory of her toys she selects a long double sided dildo and pushes the box away giving her camera a clear view of her glistening pussy.

"Now what should I do with this little guy?" Becky coyly asks with her innocent eyes fluttering in the direction of the camera.

This time the response from her fans was immediately visible as her donation totals were now well over $1200 and the chat log was filled with a clear decision. After reading the responses Becky slowly reaches down with one hand and spreads her lower lips She then inserts one end of the dildo into her eager vagina while bringing the other end up to her mouth and proceeds to give her toy a sensual blowjob. Imagining that it wasn't a lifeless rubber toy in her mouth, but her master's cock Becky starts to lose herself in the daydream. Once her mouth had coated the top half of the dildo with saliva she lowered it to her chest and began rubbing it up and down in the valley between her saliva coated tits. Using one hand to work the dildo into her pussy while using the other hand to keep the other end of the dildo in between her breasts Becky begins to suck the tip into her mouth. As she was giving the dildo her finest blowjob she could tell she was quickly bringing herself to orgasm and her fans went wild with donations and messages telling her how big of a slut she was. Strangely, instead of angering her as she read these misogynistic messages, they only served to increase Becky's arousal and caused her to increase the ferocity of her masturbation.

As she reads the crude messages sent to her Becky begins to respond to them: One message read, 'A woman's place is on her back, lol'. With a sly grin to the camera Becky responds "Hmm, well being on my back is fun, but I also like to spend time on my hands and knees."

The next message read 'At least after watching her deepthroat that dildo we know she sucks at something other than video games' Puzzled by the comment Becky responds "Why would I play video games? Those are only for guys".

Becky continued to respond to these messages as best she could, but even as she was responding the sexual frustration kept building up inside of her with no sign of release.

That's when the idea hit her. Of course she couldn't orgasm, she had no visual stimulation. After a quick request to her fans to send her some dick pics, her laptop screen was almost immediately filled with dozens, if not hundreds of dick pics. As she gazed upon the pics she was fascinated by all the different types of dicks there were!

There were small dicks, fat cocks, long cocks, white cocks, black cocks and many more all filling her screen bringing her closer and closer to her elusive orgasm. With each picture Becky begins to imagine herself taking each cock into her mouth, worshipping each cock as they thrust into her mouth. Finally her eyes settled on a pic that completely captivated her attention. It wasn't a big cock, if anything it was on the smaller end of the size spectrum. But there was something vaguely familiar about its sad presentation, it was as if he had tried to shave his pubes but did a half-assed job so there were scraggly hairs and stubble all over his crotch. Something about that cock finally jogged her memory. "Holy shit that is my ex boyfriend's penis!" That shocking realization put her over the edge and her orgasm finally made its online presence known.

Her orgasm erupted and caused her to begin squirting with such force that the dildo was expelled from her vagina and was left dangling as she continued to hold the other end up to her chest as she moaned and fell back onto the bed in a state of bliss she had never experienced before.

A notification sounded from her laptop and as Becky lazily rolled over to take a look at her laptop. As she did so she rotated the dildo around and began to suck her juices off the end that was previously in her pussy and saw that she had hit a milestone for her stream by hitting $4000 in donations. This milestone had a reward for her fans attached to it and as she read what the reward was going to be she smiled and once again addressed her audience and informed them that she was going to invite a special guest over to participate in a live sex scene.

With a smile on his face her master finally moved away from the doorway and approached her bed. Once reaching her bed he stopped and slowly reached up to his zipper before stopping himself and letting Becky do the honors. She excitedly reached for the zipper and lowered it, releasing his cock. With no further urging Becky engulfed her master's cock and proceeded to give him the most enthusiastic blowjob of her life, putting the one from earlier on her stream to shame.

After a few minutes of happily taking her master into her mouth she had an uncontrollable urge to please her master more. She removes his cock from her mouth before guiding it into her wanting sex. Becky was immediately brought to orgasm just by having her master enter her body. The only thoughts going through Beckys head was how much she loved her master's cock and that she would do anything to please him.

Becky did not fight any of her animalistic instincts when it came to her pleasing her master. After the most intense and vocal sex she has ever had, her master finally grunted and began to empty himself into her previously man free pussy. The feeling of his seed being released into her triggered her largest orgasm yet and in the throes of her orgasm she fell into a bliss filled stupor.

Without even pulling himself out of Becky her master turns to the camera and addresses the viewing audience.

"Well my friends this was the first of hopefully many women being brought down a peg or two because of their misguided beliefs. Becky here thought that men are evil and disgusting, to the point that she denied her beautiful body to any man and only slept with women. Luckily an old boyfriend of hers contacted me and soon he will get rewarded for bringing this misguided slut to my attention. Now if you check your homepage you will see a questionnaire where you can nominate someone you want to see on our little community stream. And the more misguided the person the better the chance she will be picked and given a thorough re-education. Now lets see if our little Becky here can properly finish our inaugural stream like a true professional."

Slyght
Slyght
14 Followers
12