SlutzStream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was recovering from her orgasmic bliss she finally cleared her head enough to address her waiting fanbase.

"Well guys I hope you enjoyed tonight's show, I know I did. Next time I am gonna bring an old friend over to show you how much I appreciate you guys, and if you think you have what it takes to be one of these friends I introduce to everyone make sure you send me lots of juicy pics of those delicious cocks so I can make sure I show my fans how much I truly love your cocks...I mean how much I love you guys. Until next time!"

Reaching down beside the bed and reclaiming her faithful dildo from earlier and with a final deepthroat of the dildo as she bowed to her camera she clicked on the end stream button. With an audible sigh she fell back onto her bed exhausted before remembering that her master was still watching her.

"So how did I do tonight, sir?"

"You did well my pet"

And with this he swiftly dresses himself and leaves her apartment. Becky wanted to run after him and stop him from leaving but after so many powerful orgasms she didn't have the strength to even stand up at this point.

She lazily pulls up her profile page and checks the balance of her account and sees that her account had amassed over $6000, but her available balance was $0. Confused, she looked at her transaction history and sees that her donations had already been transferred by her master to his own personal bank account. Becky initially thought she should have been upset because she worked hard for that money. But if her master wanted it, who was she to say otherwise? As if to reward her for her performance tonight she found a final video sent to her from her master and she immediately pressed play. The video came to life and was much the same as the ones she watched earlier only much longer. After 20 minutes the video ended and Becky blinked as she rose from the bed feeling completely refreshed. She made her way to her bathroom for a well deserved shower.

After cleaning herself off from her night of fun Rebecca exited the shower pulled on an old t-shirt and a pair of cotton panties before heading to the kitchen to make herself an early dinner. As she was pulling some old takeout boxes out of the fridge to heat up for dinner she saw the clock on the microwave and was shocked to see it almost midnight!

'How did she lose track of time this badly?' she thought to herself. 'So much for going out on the town tonight, I guess I'll just call it an early night and just watch something on Netflix until I fall asleep.'

Bringing her reheated dinner into her bedroom Rebecca sat down on her bed and pulled up her Netflix and began scrolling through her options before settling on an old movie she had seen hundreds of times before. With the movie playing in the background she began to scroll through her phone as she watched the movie.

'Ugh I hate Twitter! Why do guys always think if they slip into my DMs they have a shot with me? I've never been with a guy and I never will. Men are disgusting.'

As she closes down Twitter she goes to set her phone down before she notices a camera on her dresser pointed at her bed,

'What the hell?'

But as soon as the thought entered her head it quickly left without leaving any trace of it ever being there. Finally setting her phone down on the nightstand to charge Rebecca starts to eat her dinner and focuses her attention on the movie.

After finishing her dinner and movie, Rebecca begins getting ready for bed and notices her secret box of goodies out in the open and her favorite double dildo is laying on the floor next to it.

'Huh? I never leave those out and I haven't used that big guy since I broke up with Carrie a couple months ago.'

Instead of being concerned by these realizations she merely picks up the dildo and folds it back into the box and closes the lid. After sliding the box back under the bed she spends the rest of the night watching random YouTube clips while subconsciously rubbing her pleasantly sore and leaking pussy before finally falling asleep after a strangely exhausting day

The End

12