Sly's Story

Story Info
An encounter from a different perspective.
2.4k words
4.78
1.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You can call me Sly. Everybody else does. Of course, I have a real name, but nobody's used that since I was a kid and beat the snot out of friends who tried mocking it.

I'm writing, or at least trying to write this because S-

Christ! I almost got myself in deep shit there. She uses "Vicki" as her name for most clients, though occasionally she'll come up with some other name, depending I guess on the client and maybe the circumstances, or maybe how creative she feels at that moment. I get a kick out of it. I'm the only one that knows her real name and where she lives, and she wants it kept that way.

Anyway, I was saying that I'm writing this because "Vicki" seems to enjoy writing about our little business, and I don't see why I shouldn't try it too. So, here goes.

If you're like most people, I know you'll want to get to the sex part soon. Oh, for God's sake, show a little self-control. I'll get there soon enough.

I'm not much of a writer. I quit school early, and most everything I know comes from the streets, though Vicki's been working with me some. So, this is gonna be a little rough.

I met Vicki when she and some lah-di-dah college senior friends were off on a kind of coming-of-age mission in the Village, trying to prove how cool they were. Jesus, what lambs to the slaughter! Babes in the wilderness. Too good to pass up on, I sweet-talked and shamed them into hooking up with me and some buddies. Well, we showed them a good time, by Jesus. We all got drunk and wound up in somebody's apartment. There was a lot of fucking. Me, I'm not stupid. I swiped a camera and made a record of the events for later use.

Vicki really fell into my hands when a month later she came sniffing around, desperate to find a discrete abortionist. I obliged, but I got the doc to give me a copy of his bill.

I couldn't believe my luck. Here was this absolutely drop-dead gorgeous piece of ass, mine for the taking. I sent copies of the pics and the paperwork to her. We met at my apartment. I indulged myself by having this spoiled upper-class babe, Princess, I called her, get down on her knees and suck me off. To my pleasant surprise, considering her background, she did a pretty good job of it.

Then the dummy thought she was done. I wized her up pretty quick. I told her just how much it was really gonna cost her. Well, no surprise, she couldn't raise that kind of dough in secret, so I offered her the chance to earn the money working for me.

Long story short, she accepted the terms.

I gotta say, I was impressed with her work. Once she accepted the situation, she made the best of it. Not only was she beautiful, but she could be really sexy when she wanted to turn it on, and she sure has a way with guys. She didn't even mind trying some new stuff.

I've run hookers before, so I recognized talent when I saw it. I could tell, too, that while she wouldn't admit it, she enjoyed the work. Partly it was the sex and partly the forbidden adventure. Partly too, she realized she was good at it. So, when she had made enough to pay me off, I suggested that we partner up. She could keep her day job, and I'd set her up with clients at night and take my commission.

She jumped at the chance.

Anyway, we've been at this for a while, now. With her looks and talent, we've been doing quite well. I've taught her a few techniques that have improved her performance (and our income). She's a very quick learner and is always up for new stuff, though she's balked at some of my ideas. For a couple of them she just glared at me and told me if I thought that that was such a good idea, I could damn well do it to myself, she sure as hell wouldn't. At a few more she just dissolved in helpless giggles which, I told her, doesn't sit well with clients.

So, she's the marketable half of our partnership, and I've gradually and grudgingly learned to respect her, and not just for her body and her talent, either. I've learned to refer to her johns as "clients" and to me as her "agent". Makes her feel "professional", she says, which seems important to her. Whatever. Pays to keep the staff happy.

Speaking of which, she even spent time cleaning my apartment, which I'd never thought to do. She told me to stay the hell out of the way while she went around muttering something about "decent working conditions". I just watched her and thought how good she looked even in cutoffs, with her hair tied up and no makeup.

My part is to find clients for her and to vet them and to protect her if anything goes south. Finding clients isn't all that hard. You'd be amazed at how many upscale guys know somebody who knows somebody who travels in my circles.

Okay, you've been patient long enough.

I figured I'd tell you about this one time when I had set up an incall date for her at my apartment that got a little wonky. She always prefers incalls, so I try to accommodate her as much as I can. She says she feels safer with me around.

Anyway, the guy shows up fifteen minutes late, for starters.

Vicki was dressed in the skimpy, sheer nylon teddy I had bought for her. She looks spectacular in it. She has great tits, and the nylon clings to them and really accentuates her nipples. Her long legs show off beautifully in it, especially when she wears matching dark stockings and heels. She gets a kick out of the fact that the panties have a split in the crotch, but it works great for clients in a hurry. Her long hair was dark, then, and draped down over her shoulder and accentuated the swell of her tit.

The guy takes one look at her and forgets everything else. I had to grab him and remind him that this was a pay-in-advance deal. His eyes never left her as he fished a wad out of his wallet and shoved it into my hand. He didn't bother to count it. I did, and it was even better than what we'd agreed on. He didn't care. He just wanted Vicki. He headed straight for her, unfastening his belt as he went.

I didn't like the aggressive attitude, and I looked at Vicki as the guy advanced on her. She must have seen something I didn't, because she looked back at me and nodded. That was my cue to step out of the room. I wasn't happy, but I just hoped she knew what she was doing and went into the next room. I left the door open a crack, though.

For a few minutes I didn't hear anything except the rustling of clothes and then some wet sounds. But then I heard a kind of strangled sob from Vicki. It was not a noise she usually made. I popped open the door.

The guy was naked, standing in front of Vicki, who was kneeling on the floor. He had both hands on her head and was pulling it really hard into his groin. His cock was completely buried in her mouth. She was pounding on his legs with her fists, but he couldn't care less. He kept shoving that cock deeper and deeper into her, pumping her head. I could see that she couldn't get a breath and was beginning to panic.

I was across the room in two steps.

"Let her breathe!" I said.

His eyes were wide open, staring. His mouth hung slack. Then he glared at me.

"Fuck you. She's mine. I paid for her. She's gonna take it if it kills her!"

I grabbed him around the neck from behind and squeezed.

"This is how it feels, you son of a bitch. Now. Let. Her. Go!"

His hands flew off Vicki's head. He raised them in surrender. Vicki fell backwards. His cock popped out of her mouth, and she lay on the floor, gasping for air.

I spun the bastard around and hauled back my right fist, ready to deck him.

"No!" Vicki managed to get out. "No, Sly. Don't do it."

I let go and turned to her. She was still breathing hard, but she seemed okay.

"It's okay," she said. "He got carried away. I should have handled it better. Look, the guy paid his money. He deserves to be properly serviced. He won't do it again."

"You're crazy," I said. He nearly killed you. He doesn't deserve shit from you."

"Sly, trust me. Let me do him the right way." She turned to the client.

"You think you'll be okay now?"

"Yes," he said. "I'm really sorry. I just lost it. You felt so good, I just wanted more and more of it."

"Okay, then. But this time let's have you sit down."

To my amazement she guided him over to the couch and sat him down. He followed her lead like a docile little lamb. She made sure he was comfortable, then knelt down in front of him and spread his legs and took his cock in her hand. It was pretty limp, but as she stroked it and kissed the tip, it inflated again. When it got hard enough, she took it in her mouth and began to suck on it.

I walked over to the chair and sat down to watch. I wanted the guy to be well aware that I was there. Once Vicki got going on him, I was pretty sure he wouldn't care.

Sure enough, when I heard sucking sounds coming from her and her head took on a nice rhythm, he closed his eyes and leaned back. His breathing became faster. As far as he was concerned, I was invisible or maybe on another planet.

At one point he raised his hands to put them on Vicki's head, but he opened his eyes long enough to look at me. I shook my head, and his hands dropped to his sides.

Vicki's head bobbed smoothly up and down. The client began to moan. I could hear her sucking on him. Every so often he would gasp, probably when her tongue probed the tip of his cock. Vicki massaged his thighs, running her hands up their insides and then over his abdomen. His hands twitched, but he apparently retained just enough control to keep them off her head.

Vicki increased her rhythm. Her hands kneaded his sensitive inner thighs. By then he was gasping and moaning. His head was back, his eyes closed, his mouth open and slack. Every ounce of his attention was on his cock in her mouth. Then she went deep on him and stopped. For a few seconds there was silence except for his heavy breathing. I could see her cheeks moving as she sucked hard on him. He gave a loud moan and sighed as if a great burden had been lifted from him. His thighs twitched. His chest rose and fell rapidly. He grunted loudly as he came, again and again, into that soft mouth. I saw Vicki's throat pulse as she swallowed each bolus of his cum.

As I watched that beautiful head rising and falling between the creep's legs, and saw the slack-jawed rapture on his face as he came in her throat, I realized something that I knew I could never bring myself to tell Vicki to her face: I don't have much in my life to be proud of, but in spite of all the huge differences between us, our backgrounds, our goals and our outlook on life and on people, I was proud to have her as my partner.

Finally, the guy was done. His head rolled back and his body relaxed in the great feeling of exhaustion that comes from a really good orgasm. He gasped for breath through his open mouth. Vicki waited to be sure he was completely drained and then slowly raised her head. She let some of his cum drool out of her mouth and onto his deflating cock. She looked up at him and made a show of swallowing. Then she got up and used the towel we always kept nearby to wipe her chin and then his cock and his balls.

She took his chin in her hand and turned his head to face her. She locked eyes with him. "There," she said. "You got what you paid for. Now get dressed and get the hell out of here. Don't ever try to come back."

That sobered him up. He glared at her and then at me. I just smiled back at him. He pulled up his shorts and pants and left without another word, slamming the door behind him.

"I don't fucking believe you!" I said as Vicki got up. "That son of a bitch nearly killed you and you still went and sucked him off? What the hell was that all about!"

Neither one of us paid any attention to the fact that she was standing there practically naked, wearing nothing but her transparent black nylon outfit or that she had just wiped a client's semen off her lips. We both had an agenda.

"Sly, I'm a professional. We are supposed to be professionals. Clients pay us for our services, and they deserve to get those services. That's what it's all about."

"Fuck that," I said. "You're not supposed to get killed."

"Oh that. C'mon, Sly, so he got a little carried away. Look, he's a man. I could have grabbed his balls and with a good squeeze and a twist made him forget about everything else. Besides, I knew you were in the next room."

"You know, you're full of shit," I said. "I saw what was going on."

She smiled at me. She has a smile that would have melted the iceberg that sank the Titanic.

"Sly, luv, I do love how you protect me. I'm sorry I scared you. And I really do appreciate what you did. Please don't ever stop taking care of me. And now, it's late and I'm tired. I'll call you tomorrow."

Fuck. How do you stay mad at a nearly naked gorgeous woman dressed only in a sheer nylon teddy?