Nicolette's Booty Call Hickeys

Story Info
A fantasy of mine about my current wife.
2.7k words
3.48
10.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's time for a booty call... this is a fantasy of mine about my current wife...

My wife Nicholette has just gotten home from work and tells me "it's time for her booty call... Dr. Tom called on her way home from the hospital and he is horny". Nicholette tells me she needs to shower and get into something more appropriate for her liaison with her once or twice a month rendezvous with Dr. Tom at his place.

"Well, you better not keep him waiting" I tell her, "lest he calls one of the other nurses... first cum first serviced... and I love my royally serviced wife!"

Thirty minutes later, my hot wife comes downstairs ready to leave in a black see through negligee, thigh high stockings and killer black high heels. I am instantly hard as she pulls on her coat covering her see through ensemble. "I'm off to get fucked" she says. "I'll be back about 10 PM. No jacking off before I get home" she demands. "Just be ready to eat my pussy and fuck my sloppy wet cunt." "Yes madam" I sigh. "I can't wait!"

We have been married for about fourteen years. After we had been married for a few years, I took a chance and told her that I often think of her in my fantasies having sex with other guys. She was a bit put off, telling me that she just doesn't get it. Eventually, she asked me what sort of fantasies I imagined?

During our courting, she had told me about some of the men she had slept with and a few of the stories she related really piqued my interest. She had told me that she had been a booty call for a couple of guys over the years. One was a cop, and he was a bit of an ass about it. He was demanding and disrespectful about what he had with her. Another guy, she rather liked, and she had even introduced him to her grown kids while they were "dating". She told me he would come knocking on her door generally after midnight unannounced and just want to fuck her and leave. I really enjoyed this scenario and often thought of it during our sex. She also told me that he sometimes stopped by and left his card on her windshield in the middle of the night when she was living with her boyfriend prior to our marriage. She swears that she never called him. I often wondered if this was the truth.

Following a few years of marriage, her sexual interest was waning a lot which disturbed me. I asked her if she ever thought about returning to a sexual relationship with her old booty call nice guy... but, she said "no". I brought the subject up often but she didn't seem to enjoy it as much as I did. I often pleasured myself thinking about him fucking my wife while I watched. I also verbalized my view of them fucking as we made love asking her how he would fuck her? She totally balked at revealing any details.

I never told her that he had left his business card on her car windshield one morning when I left before her for work. I took it off of my windshield and left it on her car. I often fantasized that she had called him and hopefully fessed up at some future date.

I began to ask her if there were any guys at her hospital that she would enjoy having sex with if she could with no strings attached? She hesitated, and finally said that there was one doctor she found interesting. I'll call him Dr. Tom. She told me that he was a goofy sort of guy but he made her laugh and didn't seem threatening. She also told me he had made a few remarks that let her know he was interested in pursuing something with her if she ever wanted to do anything.

The helpful hint was "you can talk to me about 'anything' if you ever need to talk... after all, I'm a doctor and its okay" he told her. She liked the bit about 'I'm a doctor so its okay' she told me. I suggested that she pursue a sexual relationship with him but that there were rules that I needed to feel comfortable.

I told her that I wasn't interested in any type or form of humiliation that one typically finds in many "hot wife" scenarios. I was however interested in her exploring her sexuality with him since her desire for me had relatively disappeared and I didn't expect it to ever reappear.

Nicholette was certain that this was code for me telling her that I wanted to fuck other women. I had to repeatedly tell her that I had no desire to fuck anybody else but that I really got off thinking about sharing her with other men. I told her that I wished that she desired sex with me but that it was apparent that this wasn't in the cards. I assured her I didn't want to lose her to any guy she was fucking with my permission or anybody else.

What I was interested in was sharing her with another guy and her then telling me every detail of her exploits with Dr. Tom in great detail. I wanted to know exactly what they did in explicit graphic detail. I also wanted her to return to me after fucking him... no spending the night just fuck and go and a major condition was that she not clean up after sex with him. I wanted her as she was after he finished with her... messy hair, clothes in a disarray, and cum wherever he deposited it in or on her. I didn't want her coming home having taken a shower, straightening her clothes or cleaning his cum... I wanted her to come home well fucked... its as simple as that. I wanted her to tell me about it in detail every time she was with him.

I also told her that I wanted to watch her with him if that was ever possible... this unfortunately received a resounding "NO"! from her.

In my fantasy, her backhanded encouragement of Dr. Tom worked. She and he met for drinks one evening after work and 'negotiated their relationship'. He would call her on occasion, she would come to his condo, fuck him and leave. She didn't tell me about this for about a year unfortunately. She finally admitted to me one night during intimacy when I was muttering something like "fuck him for me" that she had in fact been doing him for the past year... I reminded her of my conditions. She promised that she would tell me every time in the future and live up to the rest of my desires because she was now comfortable fucking him when he called her to come to his place on occasion. My fantasy was alive and well!

From that point on, she always had a "story" for me which I thoroughly enjoyed. Nicholette still wasn't comfortable with telling me before she went to see him though. That took another year or so, but, she did come home just as she had left him and told me what she had been doing with him. Now, in my fantasy she will call me or text me prior to meeting him. If she is close enough to home when he calls her, she will come home to freshen up a bit and dress provocatively as she did at the beginning of this fantasy story.

Typically, when she got home, she would come into the bedroom if I was in bed, turn on a low night light and say "I have something you are going to want to hear!"

I would see her in the dim light and notice that her hair was a mess, as well as her makeup and her clothes were always in a disarray. "Have been bad" I would ask?

Sometimes she would say "yes, I have been bad" and other times she would tell me "No, but I have been VERY-VERY nasty". She would then climb up on the bed, lifting her dress or skirt revealing that she had no underpants on and lower her pussy to my mouth to lick every drop of Dr. Tom's cum from her pussy. I loved eating her pussy when it was full of his cum! She would rub her pussy all over my face depositing as much of his cum in my mouth as possible. I have always loved the taste of a pussy full of cum! Cum tastes very differently from a pussy. Some is rather salty-sour and some tastes like almonds. I prefer the latter but I am always so turned on I love it all. Then, as we fuck, I would ask her to tell me every detail of her liaisons. I seldom last all the way to the end of her story unfortunately.

They are mostly similar, but nonetheless a great turn on for me. He typically calls Nicholette on her way home from the hospital. He seems to most often call her while she is walking to her car. He only lives about a 10 minutes drive from their work. When he catches her on her way to the car, she often drives directly to his place. When she gets to the door and knocks or rings, he opens the door and she steps inside.

He immediately kisses her deeply and begins roughly feeling her tits. Nicholette enjoys his forceful manhandling. I love the thought of a guy feeling my wife's tits. I absolutely love her tits. I on the other hand prefer gentle love making which might explain her lack of desire for me. She tells me that he likes to slam her against the wall and then begins to partially undress her just enough to fuck her while she is still partially clothed. I find this very sexy when he can't wait to even get her undressed let alone get her into bed.

Her favorite is for him to force her to bend over a couch or table, have her panties ripped off and be fucked from behind. He loves to hold on to her arms tight enough to bruise her upper arms much of the time. I do enjoy seeing the bruises! After fucking her, he likes to turn her around and force her down to her knees to make her suck his cock clean. This often leaves his cum on her face to dry or in her hair along with her pussy juices which I get to savor when she gets home. He seldom fucks her more than once. He picks up her purse, underwear and hands them to her opening the door for her to leave. GAWD I love this type of story when she tells it to me in my fantacies!

A couple of years ago, I fantasized that Nicholette and I went to an office Christmas party at one of the other nurse's home. Guess who showed up? Yes, Dr. Tom. I saw him come through the door while Nicholette was in another part of the house. I went over to him and I saw a look of total fear on his face. I simply said, can I get you a drink so we can have a nice chat? He hesitated a bit before timidly saying "yes, how about a gin and tonic?"

I invited him to follow me while I mixed his drink. Then, we went out to the backyard and found a secluded place to sit and talk. I asked him if he knows about Nicholette's and my arrangement? He said that he didn't know much but that she has told him some things.

I told him that I knew that he was using her as a booty call and that I approved to which he let out a loud "whew!"

I told him that I actually liked him calling her to service him but that one thing was missing. I told him that my preference would be for me to watch him fuck my wife but that she wasn't about to agree to my desire. I figured it was a power thing with her or possibly, she was just too embarrassed. My money is on the power trip scenario.

In light of my not getting to watch him fuck her, I asked if he could leave me a sign? "What kind of sign" he asked?

I asked if he knew that I enjoyed eating her pussy after they fucked, and he told me that she has told him about this and that he found it rather odd. I told him that the whole thing was rather odd realizing that it isn't 'normal' for most guys to want their wife to get fucked by another guy.

"I guess you are right there" he said. "So, what kind of sign do you want? A written note" he asked?

"Sort of" I said. I told him I know she likes him to be rather rough with her leaving bruises and all by squeezing her arms as they fuck. "But, this isn't enough for me. I want a more intimate sign" I said.

"Like what" he asked?

"Hickies on her tits every time you fuck Nicholette" I told him. "When she comes home, I want to see something personal from you like a hickies on her tits."

"Licking her pussy full of my cum isn't personal enough for you" he asked?

"Yes, it is, but I have this thing for seeing fresh hickies on my wife's tits. Then, as they fade, I can start thinking about the next time you will be fucking her leaving new fresh marks for me. The fact is I love the taste of her pussy after you two fuck and I want you to keep fucking her. Once or twice a month is perfect" I told him. "Cum on her tits, cum in her mouth if she will let you, cum in her hair, and cum in her pussy like you always have, but, please add a hickey to each tit as you enjoy my wife being your booty call. I love knowing you are fucking my wife and I know that she enjoys getting fucked by you because you are a bit rough with her. I also enjoy knowing that you now know that I know that you are fucking her on a fairly regular basis. I have been hard as a rock telling you this" I said.

Dr. Tom admitted that he was also stiff as a board.

"I love it when she relates every nasty detail of what you do to her and that she gets off being used as a booty call... you aren't her first booty call in life but most of the guys in her past that she serviced weren't as respectful towards her as you have been."

"Nicholette is an amazing nurse and we don't want to lose her at the hospital. Perhaps our sexual relationship is a job perk" he told me "and I'm glad you enjoy our escapades".

"She is going to find us sooner or later sitting here talking" I said. "Perhaps I should be getting back to her first." "Hickies", I reminded him as I got up to leave to go find Nicholette.

Nicholette came home the night where this fantasy began as she had predicted about 10 PM when she had worn her see through negligee, thigh highs and killer high heels on her way to meet Dr. Tom. In the dim light in our bedroom, I could see two deep dark purple hickies, one on each of Nicholette's big beautiful tits. I couldn't wait. The sight of Dr. Tom's hickies on my wife's tits made me come even before she directed me to lick her pussy let alone before fucking her. I hope I can continue to enjoy this particular fantasy about my wife as she keeps fucking him as his nasty booty call! Nicholette is my perfect cum drenched "hot wife" with his hickies on her beautiful tits! I simply love finding Dr. Tom's hickies on my wife's tits a couple of times a month and I am glad I asked him to do this.